All Comments on 'kinky_af'

by sjreardon

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Laura1234Laura1234about 2 years ago

Amazing!!!! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Truly a perfect writing. Had the right amount of crazy, humor, comedy, love and sex. Also loved the fast pace almost a clip that carried me along with them. And the crazy ass J is the best!

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

Brilliant. There’s no other word for this. Brilliant. Oh, there is another word: more. I can’t decide whether to address the gorgeous treatment of mental health or the knowledgeable handling electrician’s job. Straight to Favorites. Brilliant. More of J, more of them. More.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Touching, hot, funny, compassionate - this story is great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have a Master of Literature, I'm an author and copywriter, and this is one of the best short stories I've ever read in my life. Kudos to you, sjreardon—I hope you can profit from your writing skills.

Koch_carterKoch_carterabout 2 years ago

Really fantastic writing. Editing is spot on. Great, believable, authentic characters. Appreciate it!

ImpactSigilImpactSigilabout 2 years ago

Followed back when you posted Back to the Bay since I liked the story so much and, I have to say, I'm so glad I did. Read everything you posted so far (except from Shaky ground, as straight romance isn't really my thing, maybe I'll give it a go someday) and loved each and every story.

But yeah, this one was absolutely brilliant! You still write about sex but don't center your stories around it, rather let it play part to a bigger plot filled with rich characters, which is my favourite type. You absolutely nailed that again with this one, thank you so much for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you! You reminded why I came to Lit in the first place - for this! Good story, good writing, and spot on description of emotions.

Thank you!!

turboscotturboscotalmost 2 years ago

You really have a way of bringing characters to life, this is such a great story. The story ended really well, leaving the “what comes next” to our own imagination, but the selfish person in me would love to know more about J and Reid. Thank you for sharing x

Jacko_LanternJacko_Lantern8 months ago

I absolutely LOVE this story! I'm always on the look out for inspiration from other authors with their different styles of writing and you are one talented individual. There were two lines that really stood out to me and I remembered:

"Fuck. He'd fucking infected me. Now I was as horny as him, dammit."

"thumbs, spreading, making room for - ohhh, holy fuck - that weapon of a tongue"

Seriously, bravo! I'll definitely be coming back to read this again because it was so beautifully written.

KumquatqueenKumquatqueen2 months ago

The only thing wrong with this is it needs a sequel. Or two.

Beautiful stuff.

I might even tidy my room a bit.

Lover3adsLover3ads2 months ago

Again, where're the book?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersjreardon@sjreardon
Hi, and thanks for reading my stuff! There's always more coming - or should that be 'cumming'...? I'm working on four separate stories in parallel currently because that's just where my head is at, but they're all coming/cumming along nicely. If you like my style, check out m...