Kiran Cfnm Slave at IIT Ch. 01

Story Info
Kiran surrenders as a cfnm slave for protection.
1.7k words
3.78
14.4k
6
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indsub89
indsub89
213 Followers

Kiran joined the IIT in a southern Indian state with the usual lofty dreams of a middle-class Indian. He had to leave his hometown to another state but he was more than happy to do it. The IITs almost guaranteed a placement in a massive 7-figure Indian income and this was the only career path for him. His father had passed away 6 years ago and his mother worked multiple jobs to support his studies. His grades, always top-notch ensured that he got a 90% scholarship which was the only way he felt he could repay his mother who struggled everyday for him.

However, his mother's love was not a typical love either. It was tough, very tough. Since she worked multiple jobs, the housework fell fully on him. She expected her house to be spotless. Her toilets to be sparkling and all vegetables cut so that she could relax once she got home. The relaxing included Kiran to stop anything that he was doing and massage her feet. Kiran, however, felt no shame and happily obliged. Earlier, once he massaged her feet, she would beckon him and he would follow her around like a puppy hoping she did not find even a small mistake. However, over time, she recognised how efficient he was and stopped it. The day he left for college, 4 months after he turned 18, he was given a pep talk by his mother.

"You will be bullied. You are a scrawny nerd. While you are incredible in studies, you have no physical strength and bad at sports. And, here's the kicker. Don't expect any help from me. Let me tell you, the kids who tattle to their parents are the ones who are bullied the worst. The only good solution for you is to find a decent bully and befriend him/her. They might still torment you but will ensure that no one else will harm you."

And, that is what he had done. He had quickly identified the two strongest and worst bullies in class. Madhura and Lakshmi.

Both were Karate Tae Kwan Do purple belts and they quickly picked on him. They forced him to do insulting things. They made him walk around squawking like a chicken and he did it. His mom's overbearing ways had left him with no shame. They made him stand on a toilet and the only discomfort he showed was with the smell. The crowd laughed and cheered. But, watching Kiran silent and expressionless slowly changed them. The biggest thrill for a bully was to see their victims cry and Kiran showed no such emotion. He simply appeared bored. They took it up a notch and followed it up by forcing him to the same things in his underwear. Still, nothing. Madhura and Lakshmi whistled inwardly.

The next day they came to him with a proposition. Both their parents were rich. Super-rich. They had not raised a finger around the house their whole lives. Now, in the college hostel, the story changed. They had to clean their beds themselves. They had to wash their own clothes. The hostel warden, a scary strong woman who had been a former boxer was very partisan with women. However, she would not allow them to be slobs. So, they came to him. He was to be their servant, no slave. And they would protect him. In fact, when he had run afoul of Avinash the previous day, they had helped him. Even outnumbered 2 against 6 boys, they were no match for them. The girls bashed them up and Kiran was happy to be their slave. That evening, he moved in with them. However, he had no idea he was getting more than he bargained for.

The first thing he was a suitcase. It was just as big as the one he had but of course, far more sophisticated. It had a combo lock and was a foreign branded one.

Madhura spoke to him. After she had bolted the door.

"That is for your clothes!"

Kiran froze. This was not what he signed up for.

"What do you mean?" He asked, timidly.

"You have two options. You can keep two sets of clothes, put the rest of your clothes in that suitcase. We will lock it up. The remaining two sets of clothes goes on that stand." She said, pointing to a stand.

"But, in that case, I will be naked. Please, I can't-" He started when Lakshmi cut in.

"We are not done, yet. That will be 5 spanks for speaking out of turn."

Kiran shut his mouth and stared at them with horror.

"Yes, you will be naked. You are our slave. Our slaves don't wear clothes."

Kiran shivered in fear but forced himself to be quiet.

"You will be naked inside this dorm room. For outside, you can wear alternate the two sets of clothes for the rest of the year."

Kiran finally opened his mouth. "What is the other option?"

"We strip you forcefully, put all your clothes in that suitcase and kick you out, butt naked. We will also call Avinash and tell him you are no longer under our protection. Imagine what he would do to you."

Kiran fell to their feet.

"Please, please, I will do anything."

"Option A expires in 10... 9.. 8..."

Put on the spot, Kiran undressed. When he got to his boxers, however, he hesitated.

"Option B it is," Madhura moved forward threateningly and Kiran lowered them.

Madhura fully intended to push him out, naked. However, she stopped once she saw him in the buff.

He was gigantic! Neither Madhura and Lakshmi were virgins. They were both 19 and had already had one-night stands. But, the man standing before, the shuddering, nervous, weakling was by far the largest they had ever seen. Even porn movie stars would be put to shame watching this. They were spellbound for a minute before looking up at him. At the sight of his tearful face, all their feelings went out the window and their faces went back to their usual contempt of him. Kiran, on his part hated being humiliated like this. But, he hated himself even more that he was fully erect.

Madhura regained her composure. "You disobeyed my command to strip. You hesitated when you reached your underwear. 5 smacks for each one."

Kiran hesitated. These two were dangerously strong and he knew how much they could hurt.

She pulled him to her knee and went to work.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

Each smack was devastating. Kiran was bawling with tears by the tenth and Madhura was enjoying this. Madhura knew this was the tipping point where she would have him completely beneath her. Despite being told it would be ten, she showed no signs of stopping. After around 15, she kicked him aside and ordered him to crawl to Lakshmi for the remaining.

Kiran knew he was already given more than the 10 that they had told him. But, there was no way in hell he was going to confront them about it. He crawled towards Lakshmi. He hated himself for being such a pushover and, for the first time in his life, he started hating his mother for making him this way.

Lakshmi did not move a muscle to help him. Kiran winced as he crawled toward her. Admittedly, she appeared less stronger than Madhura. Madhura was the big one! And yet, it was not some plus-size figure either. In fact, from Kiran's POV, Madhura was the perfect size. He hated the size zero fad! Ideally, the woman should have a decent body and Madhura was so. However, she was dark-skinned and was always the last one to be hit on among her friends with Lakshmi usually getting the bulk of male attention. Lakshmi finally pulled her prey and went to work.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

Kiran was warned not to scream but the pain was huge. Madhura saw he was about to scream and did the logical thing. She picked up a couple of socks and rolled them up together. Lakshmi paused her spanking.

Madhura dangled the socks in front of Kiran. Kiran retched instantly.

"Please, don't. Please-"

The stench was bad. Kiran could see that it was not washed for a couple of days. He knew she had picked it on purpose. He knew it was going into his mouth and there was nothing he could do about it. Madhura wasn't done tormenting him. She had the whole night ahead of her. Kiran was asking for their protection and it came at a price. Kiran had to pay it up. Kiran retched and coughed and eventually, moved his head away.

"Your punishment just got reset, naked boy." Madhura happily announced in a sing-song voice. Kiran begged and pleaded with her.

"Please, madam, I am sorry. So sorry. Please, I can't-" and suddenly Madhura moved. The socks went into his mouth so fast he had no chance. Madhura pushed it in so far, he could not breathe. The few breaths that he managed in was also stinky and his eyes started to water. Just as the stench reached a crescendo, he felt it.

WHACK! WHACK!

Lakshmi had started. If Kiran could have screamed, he would have brought the principal from the neighbouring building. His mouth gagged, his eyes watering and now his ass on fire. And yet, his cock

Eventually, when she dropped him on the floor, Kiran was howling in pain. This intense pain, he had never known. Madhura took her shoe-clad left foot and raised him up by his chin with it. Kiran, as though an invisible force had guided him, kissed her feet. Madhura, who was taken aback, nevertheless pointed to her other feet. Kiran kissed both her feet. She told him to lick her shoes and they continued watching TV. And so, Kiran spent his first night of being a naked slave in the most humiliating way possible.

Naked! Completely, not a stitch on!

And, he was licking their shoes.

He was naked and licking the girls' shoes while they watched TV. Every once in a while, he would be kicked and he would shift to the other one's shoe.

indsub89
indsub89
213 Followers