Kiran Cfnm Slave at IIT Ch. 05

Story Info
The conclusion.
2k words
2.38
4.9k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Conclusion to the story of Kiran who got enslaved by two superior girls in college. Very few erotic elements in this final chapter.

Kiran came to about an hour later.

He was still naked! Completely, naked. Not a stitch on. Also, all his pubic hair had been waxed and so, not a hair for his privates to hide behind. Privates? No longer, at this point. He thought ruefully. As the memories came back, he suddenly jerked up and looked around.

He now realised. He had been taken to the salon owner, Shalini's house. The reason? For him to suck her husband's cock. The very thought brought the dread back to him. This couldn't have happened! And then, he was hit with the next realisation. This couldn't have happened. His mouth was not sore. There was no bad taste in his tongue. He wracked his brains and realised. Realized with a growing feeling of happiness that it hadn't happened. He had passed out. But then, again, he was still in their house. He was in a room and realized he was hearing someone cry. He stood up. He looked down and could see he was still flaccid. He had hardly ever been flaccid in the last 2 months of his naked slavery to his roommates. But, the thought of sucking another man's cock had finally done it.

He heard crying noises from outside the room. He got up. Still naked, he walked over. He did not know what had happened but, if, for whatever reason, he had escaped cock-sucking, he was certainly not going to risk it again by staying here. When he went out, he was in for a big shock. They were both naked! Lakshmi and Madhura were sitting on a sofa, not a stitch on them. Completely naked! But for Mahesh, the bigger shock was that they were crying. They saw him and he could see them bawling loudly. Apparently, modesty was not even in the picture as they made no attempt to cover their privates. Mahesh had fantasised about seeing both of them naked. Madhura was just as good as his dreams. Though dark-skinned, she had big breasts and they were very firm.

Lakshmi, on the other hand, had very small breasts. He gave her a passing glance and turned to Madhura. He had felt her naked body every time he licked her pussy. Of course, he was blindfolded and today was the first time he was rewarded the sight of that pussy in all it's glory. And, of course, he was threatened that, even one finger on her ass meant public nudity. He had carefully avoided that but today, he was seeing her naked for the first time and the sight was amazing. He looked down. He had been nervous about his flaccid cock but the sight of the two naked girls and brought it back to it's fullest engorged length. The Cherry on top was knowing they were raped!

For Kiran could easily put it together. He had passed out when they tried to force him to such Harish's cock. Harish had probably forced these two to suck him off. He could see the bruises where they were subdued. Plus, he could see traces of cum all over their faces and their breasts. The breasts! These were the four and only breasts he had seen in his whole life. And, Madhura's breasts were out of this world. He stifled his laughter as he thought of the number of men who would reject Madhura just based on her dark skin and then miss out on those heavenly huge breasts.

"You are up." The voice came. The voice made him so weak on his knees that he almost fell face down. Harish's voice was so commanding, he could already feel his erection going down. And then, he resolved. Harish could scare him, beat him up, humiliate him as much as he wanted but he was not going to lose his dignity. Of course, standing her naked in front of him meant that the ship had sailed but he was at least going to hold on to a small semblance of it. And so, he willed his mind, his body and his soul to think only of Madhura and her boobs. Those boobs were all on his mind as, with a great effort, he started growing. He fantasised about motor boating those bad girls and he could feel it. By the time Harish stood smiling in front of him, he was at his full length.

"You are off the hook, naked boy!" Harish announced flatly. "I got my daily quota from those girls. You can leave now. And you!" He turned menacingly towards the girls. "There are cameras all over this place. One word of this and they all go to all your Facebook friends." The girls just stared wordlessly. They put their clothes back on. Even now, Kiran was still beneath them as he still had to follow them fully naked. They reached their dorm room and, to Kiran's surprise, the first thing they did was open both the suitcases where his clothes were kept.

He looked at them questioningly.

"From today you are free". They told him. They apologised to him repeatedly for what they did. They told him that they would still help him avoid bullies but that he owed them nothing for that.

"Just help us by testifying in Court."

Kiran was confused. He pointed out that they would release their naked videos.

"We don't care. This is what these monsters think, that they can do whatever they want if they have our naked pictures. That thinking needs to change. I don't have a care in the world if the whole world knows what I look like naked. But, I cannot let him get away with rape" Madhura replied. Her vociferous answer told Kiran there was no room for discussion and Lakshmi was with Madhura 100%. Kiran, however, wasn't.

His father had died young and his mother had struggled so much to raise him. He knew his mother was the object of ridicule in the family. They all sneered at her and they hardly ever invited her to their houses. If his naked pictures got out now, his mom would be targeted even more. No, he could not let this happen. Kiran begged the girls to change their mind. They told him this was happening and nothing could change their minds.

In the next four days, two FIRs were filed. The girls filed one accusing Harish and Shalini of rape. Harish, on his part, filed another case suing them for defamation. Harish and Shalini had been arrested and remanded while the only action on the girls was to be warned not to leave the state. 2 days later, the media war began. One section of the media supported the girls for their bold action and another section sympathised with Harish that he was jailed based on a mere accusation. The CCTV videos were mysteriously unavailable. As the statements were taken one by one, the girls claimed that Harish raped them while Shalini helped him. Harish, however, claimed that it was fully consensual. The fact that the girls came in of their own accord was the only thing supporting his story. The girls couldn't, just couldn't tell anyone that the reason why they went was because they wanted to force Kiran to suck Harish's cock. That would have wrecked any sympathy they had. The college authorities, meanwhile were warned not to take any action on the three students until the investigation was complete and they fully supported them. It all came down to Kiran's statement.

Kiran, however, had made up his mind. He had no sympathy on the girls nor any on Harish. All three were rapists. The girls were crying that they were forced to suck his cock which was hypocritical considering that is exactly what they were going to force him to do. Kiran had only one thing on his mind. He could not afford his naked videos online. And so, he fully corroborated Harish's story telling the police that, after fellating Harish, the girls demanded a new car or they would tell everyone that Harish raped them. Multiple other friends of the girls mentioned that the girls wanted a new car and thus, the girls were sealed.

Lakshmi and Madhura could only watch Kiran with shock. They were totally blindsided and had no idea that Kiran would perjure himself just to hit them. The police dropped the charges on Harish and it was total chaos. The entire media turned against the two girls and it was then that the dark side of the media was shown. Avinash, the boy who was earlier beaten up by the girls gave the inside scoop where they ragged Kiran and other boys repeatedly and forced them to walk around in their underwear and the media portrayed it evilly. The girls' chickens had come home to roost.

The police usually did not religiously pursue false allegations they way they did rape charges. This time, however, the media pressure was intense. By all appearances, Harish and Shalini were hard-working tax-paying citizens with the only caveat of an open marriage. The media were not letting it go and so they got the warrant for the girls' arrest. The girls begged Kiran to tell the truth. Kiran promptly notified the police that the girls tried to talk to him and the police promptly tacked a witness-tampering charge on the girls. The girls couldn't, simply couldn't go to jail. Harish made a deal. Publicly announce that they had gone there to have a threesome with him and then blackmailed him for a Car.

The girls had no choice but to comply. The police charges were dropped. However, their life took a turn for the worse. The college debarred them. Their parents refused to take them back in. They begged and begged but the parents wouldn't budge. They could not get over the fact that their daughters wanted to participate in a threesome. For them, that was a bigger sin than fake rape charges. The girls slept on park benches for two days. But, the general public harassed them. In the post-metoo era, fake rape accusers were on par with child molesters and these two saw the full brunt of fury turned against them. They eventually left the city to a remote village.

Kiran, on the other hand, was having the time of his life. He accidentally-on-purpose let it slip that he was forced to go there with them to suck Harish off. The original trauma was still there in his mind but the moment the girls in the college got wind of it, they were all over him. He was a tragic hero who had saved an innocent man from being labelled as a rapist. The first time he relived the tale to a girl, it was genuine trauma and she hugged him and took him to her room that night. The moment she took a look at his dick, she whistled. Actually whistled. The word-of-mouth spread and very soon, Kiran knew he was on a roll. His worst trauma became his second-best asset after his gigantic cock. Again and again, he used the same line of being forced to suck someone off and it worked again and again. Very soon, he had serviced half the girls in his college and there was a long waiting list.

Lakshmi and Madhura had just been forced to leave the second village as well. They had selected this place because it was safely away from the internet and no one had heard of them. However, a student from a different college returned there and fingered them. The village promptly kicked them out. Just like their parents, it was them participating in a threesome that was the bigger sin. They went to the new one and were on the third house. They had begged to have some work in the first two houses. They did not need new servants. They hoped that this third house would hire them. Even if not, they hoped they would at least give them some food. They had not eaten for a day and a half.