All Comments on 'Kirstie's Family Surprise'

by Calorific

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
kingswedekingswede5 months ago

Fantastic first story.

You have a very good writing skill.

Much more will always be appreciated.

rodavrodav5 months ago

Exciting family. The only thing missing is Rachel has to see first hand her boyfriend Mikey have intercourse with his mother Chrissie and then his sister Kirstie. Would love to see the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The story was interesting, but I'm a little confused by Mikey. He seems more like a plot device to get Rachel there rather than a part of the family. Makes it feel like the whole family is cuckolding him rather than a family that just likes to fuck each other.

cageysea9725cageysea97255 months ago

kingswede either doesn't know how to spell "ninth", cannot count, or is clueless about the definition of first.

Whatever. I couldn't get past the boring as hell listing out of characters. I know that anyone who needs to start something that way has zero creativity, so I saved myself a few minutes and skipped the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCalorific@Calorific
Joined end of November 2023 (Unlike everyone else who seem to have all joined 01/01/1970) Exploring my own imagination and honing my ability to tell a good tale. Will post stories involving many different sub-genres so, if you like one, you may not like another. If a story d...