Kirsty and Alex Ultimate Submission

Story Info
Alex shares Kirsty again but this time it is extreme.
1.5k words
2.97
11.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello! My name is Alex and at the time of writing this story, I am 47 years old. As everyone else does, I thought I should describe myself, I am 5' 11", medium to large build, with black hair and green eyes. I have been divorced once and I am now married to Kirsty. Kirsty is of Southeastern Asian descent and is 10 years my junior. She would not agree, but I think she looks very sexy, she has a tight stomach. She is 5' 3" and is around 124ibs with 34b boobs which have grown slightly since I have known her.

Following our recent adventure in Bali where I shared Kirsty with a black man, she made me promise that I would do it again, although this time she wanted to make it more exciting. We spoke a lot about how we were going to top our last adventure and we were not able to think or come up with anything, where we were both comfortable.

Wind forward about 3 months, and we were both in the doldrums the spark was going out of our sex lives, money was tight and we were moping around the house a lot. While I was reading the paper and looking for other freelance opportunities I found an advert that said "Woman wanted for extreme erotic experience in the name of science". I spoke to Kirsty about it and we agreed to call the number and see what they had to say. We listened to the scientist who said that they wanted to investigate if sex would lower prison inmates' misbehaviour whilst inside prison. The lady would be left in a room with 5 inmates, she would be tied and apart from if life was in danger, the session would not stop. I said to Kirsty that we could not do it, it was too dangerous and we left. Two weeks later, it was clear that neither of us could get the scenario out of our heads. We spoke more about and Kirsty pushed to call the number back to see if there was still a vacancy. There was and the details were arranged.

Kirsty and I were both sexed up about it, our sex life suddenly improved and we both got our energies back. Also, there was a huge fee that would be paid for what was described as complete compliance with the experience.

The day arrived and I drove us both to the facility where the experiment would take place. Kirsty had to sign a number of waivers and we were let in the room. Both our hearts were beating ten to the dozen. The lead scientist came in and said to us you do realise once the door shuts you are at their disposal and the experiment would only be stopped if your life was at risk. The scientist then asked Kirsty if she thought she would try and resist some of what he described as more perverted advances of the prisoners. Kirsty said she thought she might, to which the scientist said that if she was refusing a request there would be an 80% reduction in the fee. He then asked if Kirsty would like some kind of encouragement so that she would not refuse requests to which she said yes. The scientist did not tell us what it was.

We moved into the changing room, and Kirsty got changed into the black string bikini she had been told to wear. She looked so hot in it and was clearly nervous but also incredibly aroused. We then entered the room, I was told to have Kirsty standing in the middle of the room with her hands clasped above her head. A cuff attached Kirsty to the ceiling and a mechanical device moved her hands up until her body was tort. I then kissed Kirsty and said, it is not too late, we don't need the money that much we can go now if you want. Kirsty said no, she had come this far she wanted to do it. With that, I walked out.

As soon as I was out I was told that I could watch and decided to take a seat. A door opened and 5 muscle-bound men walked into the room wearing only back boxers. The look in their eyes was one of hunger. The hunters and their prey, Three men were white and two were black. Some had battle scars and tattoos and they all looked rough and tough. One of the men went behind where Kirsty was tied up he pulled her body tight to his own and started kissing, he groped roughly Kirsty's tits, making her gasp in pain and pleasure. Another man appeared in front of her kissing her passionately and untying her bottoms. 10 hands were all over her body, caressing, kissing, pinching, grabbing her and she stood naked.

Then the mechanical arm lowered. They pushed Kirsty to her knees, so her arms were still attached and stretched to their maximum. Kirsty was then face fucked by them all, and I mean face fucked. The men's cocks were all big at least 8" in length and think as an energy drink can. They each held her head tight and pushed all of their meat in her mouth down her throat. She was making more saliva than I had ever seen and it was dripping down her body. Kirsty was struggling for breath and her mouth was used in a completely uncompromising style. The last to face fuck her was a black man, he had the biggest dick about 10" and similar width, he fucked her face and didn't care, she was there to be used. All of them made her swallow their cum.

Kirsty was then undone and told to straddle one of the men, she was then told to lean over and kiss him. She then felt another cock at her arse. She was an anal virgin. She panicked and said no. Immediately the lead scientist's voice was heard. Kirsty are you refusing a request or would you like some encouragement? She whimpered some encouragement. The prisoners were then told to stand her up and reattach her to the mechanical arm. She was again stretched out naked with some bite marks and bruises starting to become evident. The roughest-looking prisoner then produced a horsewhip from nowhere. He used all of his strength to produce one whip which wrapped around Kirsty's body. She screamed as loud as she could and started crying. The lead scientist then said, if you refuse again you will get two whips. An angry red welt started to come up on her body, the whip had hit the underside of her right tit. She was then let down and returned to the position of a big fat cock in her pussy. The man with that had the whip then lined up his cock and shoved it in Kirsty's body hard, she screamed again, just as loud as last time. The men laughed and one of them put his cock in her mouth to shut her up.

My wife was always one for surprises then got herself together, realising she had to accept whatever fate was coming and relaxed. Then she started cumming constantly, encouraging the men to use her as their slut to be harder on her, she could take it. The next hours unfolded with Kirsty airtight most of the time, the final hour she had no strength left and was like a rag doll. She did everything that they requested even arse to mouth and arse to pussy. The sound of her pussy was a mix of her cum and the cum of the men. However, throughout all of her experience (I would call it an ordeal, but she said she enjoyed it), she kept on cumming in orgasmic bliss. There was one point where she had 3 cocks in all of her holes and two in her hands. All had a turn in her arse which looked wide and open and full of cum. Her pussy was ravaged and spunk poured out of it. She wasn't thirsty or hungry because of all of the cum she had swallowed. I learnt something about my wife, firstly what a trooper she is and also how flexible she is. At one point they were using her with her knees on her shoulders and her head in front of her ankles taking cock in her mouth and arse at the same time.

Eventually, nature took its course and the men were unable to be erect anymore. They left, and I carried my wife out of the room. She picked up her pay and we left. On the way home Kirsty confessed that it was the best experience of her life, she felt alive again and was glad she was pushed to her limits. She said the horsewhip was the most painful thing she had ever felt but it made her relax and accept the situation that it was. She even confessed she had put her name down for any other similar experiences. She also said that next time she needed it to be more extreme still. We got home I fucked her to reclaim my wife and went to sleep.