Open Letter to My Wife: A Question

Story Info
Will a holiday reservation lead to full blown cuckolding?
2.5k words
2.89
15.9k
18
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
enjoyher
enjoyher
345 Followers

We had a few days free between Christmas and New Years. Wanting to get away and let go of the stress that accompanies the holiday season, we planned a short getaway to the mountains. It wasn't guaranteed that I would be able to get the entire needed time off of work, but we decided to go ahead and book a cabin for the 27th through the 30th. Though we could cancel the reservation for a full refund with at least three weeks of notice, I didn't find out that I would be needed at work until two days past the cutoff.

It was going to be a horrible waste of money, so I insisted that you go without me to the cabin. Though you wanted to be together with me, you agreed to go as long as you weren't going alone. We asked everyone we knew and you even asked some of your work friends, but no one was able to take advantage of the offer. The problem was, as we expected, they all had plans and expected to be wrapped up in family holiday affairs.

Christmas approached and, though we hadn't totally given up hope, it looked as if we were running out of options. The likelihood was high that the cabin would remain vacant and we would be out the full amount of the rental. However, when I came home from work on the 23rd, you informed me of a recent development and told me that you had a suggestion that put a new alternative on the table. You had found someone with whom to go to the cabin, but for some reason, you seemed hesitant to divulge the details. Eventually though, it all became clear.

"Well, you know how you've always said that you wouldn't be jealous if I wanted to spend time with another guy?" you began nervously.

At that point I realized that the potential companion was not one of your female friends. I have to admit that as the realization dawned on me, I was enveloped by a cloud of bewilderment. It was true that I had indeed on many occasions made it known that you were free to explore your sexuality outside the bounds of our marriage. From well before we took the vows of matrimony, I was well aware of your sexual appetite and your inclination for a variety of partners. Being completely and unconditionally in love with you meant that I had no desire to change you and no desire to limit your pleasure. And, to be completely honest, I liked the idea of having a beautiful goddess wife who was totally comfortable with her promiscuity. So, in the spirit of full disclosure, I must admit that I found the 'slut-wife' fantasy more than a little stimulating.

Still, as the understanding dawned on me that you were suggesting spending a few days in a cabin with another man, I was shocked. It wasn't shock in any sort of negative sense; it was just that I didn't see such a development coming. The only times you had ever really seemed interested in playing the role of a 'slut-wife' were when it added fuel to our bedroom escapades. You had several times told me that there was no chance that you would ever take advantage of the sexual freedom that I was offering, so you can see why I might have been surprised.

"His name is Derrick and he's totally free for that four day stretch," you continued, "I could ask him to go to the cabin with me... but I wanted to see what you thought about the idea first."

It was clear that there was a part of you that was reluctant to ask my permission, but it was also clear that there was a larger part of you that was thrilled by the possibilities that could open up by doing so. I wasn't familiar with the guy and didn't even know how you knew him, but, as I'm sure you had to know, there was no way that I could rescind the offer that I had made numerous times.

"Absolutely," I responded, "...you know how much the thought of all that money being wasted bothers me. You should definitely ask him to go."

I could tell that you were putting considerable effort into containing your excitement, but you still couldn't keep a huge smile from instantly replacing the anxious look on your face. You rushed across the room and I took you into my arms. We kissed and you whispered that I was the most wonderful husband that a girl could want. You even went on to grant me the privilege of changing my mind at any time. There was no doubt in my mind at that moment, that you were truly the most special girl in the world.

"What do you think the chances are that he'll go with you?" I asked later while we were eating dinner.

"Well... I already sort of mentioned the situation to him," you answered in your most coy manner, "...and he actually said he'd love to go... if I couldn't find anyone else."

Oh, so now I was getting the complete picture. You had already set it all up and you just needed final approval. I feigned indignation, but you saw right through it.

"Look... I can tell you're not upset about this, so don't try to act like the innocent victimized husband," you said, "...besides, I told him I'd have to check with you before we could make any definite plans."

I couldn't deny that the thought of you having a three night rendezvous with someone I'd never met was quite exhilarating. After dinner that night, you called Derrick and I could hear the excitement in your voice.

"If you still wanna go, my husband says it all right," you notified him over the phone. "...I told you he wouldn't mind."

After that call, neither of us mentioned your impending extended date until Christmas night. You were taking off your clothes, getting ready for bed after a long day of holiday family gatherings and you looked incredible. I couldn't help but imagine how you would look as your clothes came off for your first extramarital lover. Would you be in such a hurry to get a new cock inside you, your first in over seven years, that you would get naked as quickly as possible? Or would you slowly strip for him, teasingly revealing one body part at a time and savoring the intensity of exposing yourself to a fresh set of eyes? Or would he be the one to undress you, assertively taking control and using you for his own sexual gratification? The possibilities were endless and in that moment, several of them played out in my head.

"So... is this guy someone you find attractive?" I asked you as you climbed into bed.

"Yeah," you admitted somewhat sheepishly, "...he's the kinda of guy that most girls would be happy to share a bed with."

"So, he's not gonna have to try too hard to get you out of your panties," I stated matter-of-factly.

"He likes to flirt, but I don't know if anything like that's gonna happen," you answered with a wicked smile, "...who knows, he might be apprehensive about playing with another man's wife."

I could tell by the tone of your voice that you were exaggerating about any tiny doubts that you might have had about what was going to happen in that cabin. It sounded as if you and Derrick, whoever he was, had already done a fair amount of flirting. And I was sure that you realized that any man who was offering to take a married woman away from her husband for three nights, was not going to have any reservations about getting into her panties.

"Well, if something does happen," I said, "I wanna hear about every little detail."

"I'm not sure I'll wanna share ALL the details," you replied in a teasing tone of voice, "If he does a bunch of embarrassing things to me... I might be too ashamed to admit it to you."

I pretended to be hurt by your words and a sly look appeared on your face. You got out of bed, stood up and after pulling off your panties, you got back into bed, this time laying opposite of me. You opened your legs, giving me a nice view of your delicious fruit, and shot me your filthiest naughty-girl look.

"Well, I guess if you eat my pussy, I'll tell you most of what happens," you said with a mischievous laugh.

You were truly in rare form. Though you hadn't actually had an extramarital encounter, you were enjoying playing the part of a controlling slut-wife. I loved it. I gave my best effort with my tongue and mouth. You loved it. By the time you finished grinding your cunt against my face, you had climaxed multiple times. You then instructed me to jack-off while you watched. That had never happened before. As I fell asleep that night, it wasn't visions of sugar plums that danced in my head; it was visions of you, my alluring wife, giving yourself to a new lover.

When I awoke on the morning of the 27th, you informed me that Derrick would be picking you up around 9am. I didn't have to be at work until later in the day, so that meant I would be able to see you off, as well as meet your new friend, Derrick. You left the door open and I watched you as you got ready. You made only a slight attempt to hide your excitement and no attempt at all to hide the fact that you were shaving your pussy. It seemed like you enjoyed me watching. As the time for Derrick to arrive neared, I could sense your excitement turning to nervousness. As for my own emotions... they were too numerous to recount.

"He's here," you called out when you saw his car pull into the driveway.

You introduced your soon-to-be lover and he seemed just as nervous as you were. It was understandable... I mean, what's he supposed to say? "Thank you for letting me take your wife away, I'll give her what she's craving" or "I promise you can have her back when I'm done with her" or "I'm so glad you have to work." There was really nothing that he was going to be able to say that would be appropriate. He seemed to understand this and said very little.

He was younger than I had imagined... and taller... and darker skinned. There was very little about him that was similar to me, but I wasn't surprised that you were attracted him... after all, variety is the spice of life. He didn't stick around long. You grabbed your bag and I carried your backpack to his car. I told you to have fun and you promised to call and text frequently. You gave me a big kiss and told me how much you loved me. And then, as if you running off with some guy for a holiday love-retreat wasn't surprising enough, you did something that caught me completely off guard. You whispered into my ear and I'll never forget the words.

"Until he brings me back, I belong to him, he gets anything he wants," you whispered as you handed me your wedding ring.

I couldn't believe what I heard. It stunned me. To an outside observer, it might have seemed like a mean spirited thing to do, but you knew what you were doing. You knew I would be aroused by it. You knew I wouldn't be able to think about anything else until I heard from you. I was starting to get hard before Derrick's car even pulled out of the driveway.

I was an absolute mess at work. I couldn't focus. I couldn't think about anything except you and what you might be doing. Oh... what were you doing? I was waiting for a text from you, a text that seemed way overdue. It seemed overdue, but it actually hadn't been long at all. My sense of time was somewhat warped, and so four hours seemed closer to four days. My heart was aflutter with anticipation when I did finally receive a text. My hands trembled as I pulled out my phone and read the message.

"We made it here safe. Cabin is awesome, you picked a good one. We're on our way to a trail for a short hike. Call you later."

It wasn't exactly what I had expected, but it did help to settle my mind slightly. I figured there was at least a small window of time in which you and Derrick weren't fooling around; out on the trail flirting? Well, yeah... but not fooling around. After your text, I was actually able to get a little bit of work done. But as soon as it was break-time, I called you. I had thought about just texting you, but hearing your voice would be so much more informative.

You told me that the two of you were on your way back to the cabin from the trail. You told me that Derrick had been a perfect gentleman so far and that, except for a few kisses on the hike, he hadn't made a move yet. You promised to text me if anything update-worthy happened. I didn't have to wait long for that text... shortly after my break, my phone buzzed.

"Back at cabin now, lots of kissing and I seem to have lost my shirt," your message read.

My phone buzzed with another message just as I had finished reading the first, "And I'm not sure how much longer I can keep my panties on, I'm pretty wet... thought you should know,"

My heart skipped a beat and my vision clouded over as my blood raced from my brain to my cock. The intention of your messages, besides providing an update, was to convey that you had reached the point of no return. The implication was, "unless you stop me now, I'm going through with this."

I was useless at work after that, completely unable to focus. However I managed to get through the day. There were no new texts from you until I got home. But then I got the confirmation that you had indeed cuckolded me.

"We're in bed together, I think we're about to have another go at it, but I wanted to text you first and let you know we had sex. I owe you that, you're the best husband ever. My eyes have been opened."

Now, here I sit, writing this letter to you and trying to remember how this all came about. I know our marriage has changed, and I'm okay with that. All I want to say to you is, "I love you," and I have no expectation of you returning to monogamy. I'll always love you and I'll always accept you without trying to change you.

So, I guess the question now is "Where do we go from here?"

enjoyher
enjoyher
345 Followers