Kirsty: The Night Out

Story Info
My second ENF tale...
1.3k words
3.72
7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kirsty stood there, looking in the full length mirror in her bedroom. She was a curvy blonde 28 year old woman -- size 24, a bit of a belly and a bit of a bum. Kirsty didn't mind her curves though, not only was she fairly body confident, but she had size 36E breasts that always gave her the attention she wanted. So there she was, make up done, blonde shoulder length hair straightened, stood in her black heels and dark red bra and panties. The underwear was not see through as such, but lacy enough that some skin could be seen...the sides of her hips, parts of her curvy bum and all parts of the boob above her pink areolas. She knew there was one last piece of clothing to put on before it was time to get a taxi and go into town for drinks with the girls.

It was a black dress. Now this dress came to just above the knee but the unusual thing about it is that it had a zip going bottom to top at the front. Kirsty really liked this dress and didn't mind the zip situation, in fact it meant she could have as much or as little cleavage as she wanted on show. She decided to show a little bra, but not too much as she got in the taxi with her friends and headed off to their first bar of the night. They pulled up in the taxi and got out into the town square...it was a cool night and Kirsty felt the cool breeze on her face and chest -- it felt good. She already noticed a few guys checking her out, so she pulled the zip down ever so slightly more and headed into the bar...

A couple of red wines in and Kirsty could feel herself getting tipsy; not drunk, just tipsy. It was at that point that it was her turn to go and get a round in for her and the girls...so off she went to the bar to order 4 red wines and 4 shots of Sambuca...one for each of them. The barmaid put them on the black circular tray and Kirsty started to carry them back to the table, it was then that a very tipsy guy bumped into her spilling all the drinks down herself! The tipsiness made Kirsty laugh it off at first, although she was a little annoyed...but it was only when she got back to the table that she realised she was absolutely soaked from the alcohol -- the girls told her to go to the bathroom and dry off.

The bathrooms at this particular bar were one per person, meaning you had the room to yourself. There was a toilet, a sink, a bin and room to move about at least. Kirsty went into the bathroom and locked the door behind her...she stood there, still soaked and smelling of red wine. She decided the first thing to do was to take off her dress, heels and underwear to assess how wet they were and how easy they would be to dry. She sighed and unzipped her dress all the way to the bottom, took it off and hooked it on a hook she found on the back of the door. Next she unclasped her bra, took it off the shoulders and it came away, freeing her now rather wet 36E breasts -- her nipples slightly erect from the coolness of the night. She then stood out of her black heels onto the cold floor and sighed again -- she knew she had to take off her panties, but then she knew she would actually be naked in a bar's bathroom. She slowly slid down her red panties -- which was not easy as they were soaking wet -- they dropped to the floor and she kicked them away...there Kirsty was, stood naked in a bathroom wondering what she was going to do about her clothes...

She felt a slight tingle in her intimate area as the thought of being naked in such a public place aroused her slightly, however, all of a sudden there was a loud knocking on the door! 'Hurry up in there, I'm bursting' said the female voice on the other side of the door. 'Just a minute' shouted Kirsty, quickly becoming very aware and embarrassed about being naked...she panicked as she heard the handle being tried. In the rushing and tipsy state she was in, she decided to shove her wet underwear in the bin to her side, put on her heels, grabbed her black dress and hastily put it on and zipped it all the way up! She didn't know why she put her underwear in the bin, but she was relieved to be covered (after all, who would know? She thought to herself)...fearing the manager or barmaid would unlock the door, she rushed to it, unlocked it and went to explain that she needed some more time in the bathroom.

Before she could do that however, she was shoved out of the way by a strong looking woman, back into the bar area, and heard the bathroom door lock behind her 'What about my underwear??' she thought. Kirsty slowly walked back to the table to her friends, she could sense that men were looking, they had clearly noticed her bra was gone as her nipples, still slightly erect, were pointing against the black dress in a noticeable way -- her 36E breasts moving freely under the fabric -- she felt so exposed, but at the same time, slightly aroused. She decided with her new found arousal and confidence to go to the dancefloor instead and have a very conservative dance with some guys who had been checking her out before.

She started to dance with them and was loving the attention they gave her -- they must have sensed her arousal perhaps? Kirsty didn't know and she didn't care! As the dancing went on, Kirsty kept getting asked to 'pull her zip down a bit' and 'show some cleavage' but she kept telling them no, in a flirty but serious way. It may have been the drink, or a dare...but one guy decided he could take it no longer, he grabbed Kirsty's zip at the top of her dress and started to pull it down! Kirsty managed to grab his hand at just the point where her large boobs would have popped out for all to see, however he was clearly stronger than Kirsty and was winning. It was at this point that the guy's friend joined in and stood behind Kirsty, holding her arms behind her back. Then, with one long, hard zip pull (and a cry of shock from Kirsty) the guy had pulled the zip all the way down, breaking it off the dress at the bottom.

Everyone was gobsmacked! The guy holding Kirsty's arms took advantage of the situation and pulled the open dress clean off her...there Kirsty was, naked in front of a group of strangers on the dancefloor, her big 36E breasts hanging there for everyone to see and her shaved intimate area on display! In nothing but her black heels and everyone staring at her naked body, Kirsty started to tingle and get wet down below -- this was so embarrassing for her, but incredibly arousing...

...her eyes widened as a wave of pleasure hit her, nipples erect and all eyes on her, she came right there on the dancefloor! Not even having to touch herself, she felt the build-up of ecstasy as juices streamed down her bare legs! She let out a loud moan and then fell to the floor in a daze. Kirsty realised she must have passed out because she awoke in the back of an ambulance, under blankets, with one of her friends in the back with her (they thought she was Ill and didn't know the truth...)

'What a night to remember' she thought...