KIshen's Life-changing Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Withholding himself from ejaculating, Raj stood up from Fidah's chest, got out of the bed, and asked Tariq to lie next to his mother.

Standing next to Deepak, Raj proudly watched his son pound Fidah while being assisted by his wife. As Tariq laid next to Fidah, Hema's fingers wet his rear with her saliva. Soon, Raj began thrusting Tariq, assuming the same leaning posture as Deepak. Hema moved on her knees to position herself between (and right behind) her son and hubby. She lent either of her hands to aid each of their hips with the extra push they needed for thrusting.

The sounds of moans and grunts filled the room in sync with the near-creaky sound of the bed.

Whenever their eyes opened in between the pleasure intake, Fidah and Tariq saw the lustful eyes of the mother-father-son trio feasting on them. Deepak and Raj often looked and nodded at each other like two partners in crime. Hema and Fidah exchanged thankful glances for the new cocks and action that await in their lives from that point forward.

Tariq's and Fidah's hands clutched each other's as they were being pounded. They enjoyed how the sides of their bodies, shoulders and thighs touched while laying next to each other and being fucked.

Amid al that steamy action, Tariq's and Deepak's eyes met in acknowledgment. In a matter of hours, they went from being best buddies, to being on the verge of their friendship being shattered, to being buddies who now fuck each other's moms.

In time, Fidah came first, followed by Raj and Deepak. The moans of their ejaculation appeared to tail one another. And just as Raj pulled out of Tariq, Hema went-on to stroke Tariq intensely, making cum in another minute.

Hema watched Tariq and Fidah curl up facing each other, preparing to sleep like two tired toddlers. Their their holes were leaking with her son's and husband's cum. Grabbing her torn nightie that lay at the corner of the bed, Hema went on to gently wipe the seeping cum off of Fidah's and Tariq's holes.

"Could you adjust?" said Hema as she too went on to lay on the bed after tossing blankets for everyone. Deepak and Raj soon snuggled on to her either sides.

Making themselves comfortable on the bed, everyone quickly dozed off. They would soon be awakened by insatiable thirst and hunger which they would satisfy with a nude dinner session in the middle of the night.

The group's dinner discussions entailed Tariq proposing how Kishen would be a worthy addition to the group. It came off as a surprise revelation for Deepak and Raj. Hema and Fidah were enticed by the possibility of being simultaneously DP'd.

While this event between Tariq and Deepak unfolded, Kishen was in Usha's flat. With no one home, he was looking to swap Usha's and Neethu's old panties with freshly worn ones. Little did he know that he was moment's away from being caught red-handed, again, by Manoj sir.

To be continued.

12