All Comments on 'Kiss It!'

by zzwanda

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Lifestyle66Lifestyle664 months ago

There's almost no context or character build-up. It's a good scene, but not really a complete story. There's more of a story to build around this.

So, I'll give it a 4 and encourage you to try writing more of an intro, build-up, and aftermath.

deependerdeepender4 months ago

No tags for kinky fetish shit: 1

Next time put it in fetish. There was no loving wife in this story just an empty headed automaton.

lujon2019lujon20194 months ago

if your going to write a cuck story use the cuck tag

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Submissive to the bone.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why?

I understand that is your first story, but even with limited IQ you would come to conclusion that you need a story with a beginning & an end!

End is ease to alter by adding another chapter, later on... but when you don't have start, it is messy.

PS: That is why 750 words stories are the hardest to do!

Rayjag1980Rayjag19804 months ago

Tag stories properly and you won't get low scores from readers who are not into wife's sharing and cuck genre.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Stupid!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hope he made Hal pay him a couple hundred bucks to use the bitch. If he has 23 more hours, he ought to be able to have her earn at least 5K for him.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Unfortunately there is no way to score this clap trap negatively. Thank God I only skimmed.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dont give up yoir day job mate

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not worth the time it takes to read it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another writer (man) who hates women.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

There isn't really much of a point in this, except possibly an attempt by a man to degrade his wife. For what reason? Because she took a girls trip to Vegas? Did she do something there he wasn't happy with? Did she cheat on him? How is forcing her to pleasure a friend of his teaching her a lesson? All he did was open the door for her to step out closer to home. It looks like Hal will be getting some good loving in the days to come and hubby will be on his own.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Poorly written crap with no tags and posted in the wrong category.

Sadly, trolls like this seem to be the (?short?) future of Literotica...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This isn’t a story. No plot, no characters, no ideas. It is just a scene with no point. So, no stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Probably should be in the fetish category, and you should use tags to prevent at least some of the 1-bombs you're going to get.

If you can't figure out what tags to use, that should tell you it may not be worth posting.

It wasn't worth reading.

One star because there's no fractions of stars available to give.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous