Kiss Nipple Farm Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other thing is the spankings. When he misbehaves in even the smallest things, he gets an immediate spanking. It could be Marilee, or Alexa, or Arlene. It can be a little Mommy cow he doesn't even know! She can take his diaper off and check to see if he has diddled himself, then smack away at his poor bottom. A wrong answer after the daily class will get him pulled off the teacher's nice teat and given a hard spanking. It is confusing with breasts and boners and a fiery rear end but he tries.

The Mommy cows absolutely forbid him to go inside any of the buildings. He's told that there are dangerous mirrors in the big barns.

One day Ron is taken to a pond in a broad field by Cheryl, a beautiful and intelligent Mommy cow with blonde hair and enormous boobs. He's only met Cheryl once, and she smiles looking at him, the two of them naked and alone in wide fields. To this horny little cow, Ron looks like the football jock he was in college.

Meanwhile, Marilee and Arlene are having a meeting to discuss Ron's progress.

"His weight is down from 245 to 167, since he started coming here."

"How's his resting heart rate?"

"Fifty-three."

"He'll do fine. Doctor Shaw will increase his emetics and up his nutrients. You are doing well with him."

This whole thing frightens her. Broward is only her second. The first one was his friend, Senator Jerry Clark, who also looks like a football jock from his college days. The two longtime friends must be kept apart for now, in case they might recognize each other.

While Marilee and Arlene have their meeting, Ron walks with Mommy Cheryl through green fields. They go over a low rise far from the barns to a small pond surrounded by tall grasses and cattails. The whitened branches of a scraggy tree rest on a muddy shore.

The scene is peaceful. The far horizon is waving grass edged against a clear blue sky with floaty white clouds. There are other little cows resting beside the pond.

Cheryl turns to Ron. "My special Angel," she says, hugging Ron to her breasts. Cheryl is not pregnant, so they can hug close. Her full, lactating globes slide on Ron's hard chest. Ron gets a happy feeling, thinking of the play he can have here, in the fresh air and sunshine. He misses Marilee. Sometimes he does not see her until they get in bed at night. She is important and busy being a little Mommy cow.

"Swim!" Cheryl says, removing Ron's diaper. She rushes splashing into the shallows. Ron runs in behind her. He notices that Mommy Cheryl has a cute butt.

In the middle of the pond he can't quite touch the bottom, the water is cold down by his feet. Ron looks around at all the little cows sunning themselves, then he sees something that makes him look twice. Cheryl, who floats on her back, full boobs a soft contour above the rippled surface. Ron swims up beside her and sucks a long nipple into his mouth.

"Ooo, that feels so warm," Cheryl breathes. "You are such a sweet guy, Ronnie."

"Mmm," Ron says, mouth occupied sucking milk from Cheryl's teat. He doesn't much like being called a little man, but the Mommies here are all so wonderful he goes along with it. They are all lactating and he can suck any one that's not busy. He prefers Marilee's milk, which he now drinks three times a day plus a few sips during the night.

Cheryl gazes across at the muddy beach. "Look at the piggies!"

Ron turns his face to see, tugging Cheryl's teat in his powerful suction. He sees that on the beach there are several Mommy-shapes all in black, little cows completely covered in mud and snoozing beside the water. The sight of their slippery bodies gives Ron a boner. He gets lots of boners.

"Want to be a little piggy?" Cheryl asks.

Ron says okay so Cheryl swims in that direction. Ron paddles after Mommy Cheryl's glistening round bottom.

They crawl up the muddy bank near the mud-covered mommies, and it's classic. Perfect black mud, sticky and slithery on their skin. Cheryl rolls over as Ron crawls up. She is slimy black all down her front. She takes thick black goop and smears it on Ron's chest. Ron does the same, grabs handfuls of mud and heaps them on Cheryl, with special attention to parts that are still flesh-colored.

They smear each other, avoiding mouth and eyes. Ron is laughing and happy. Cheryl squeals with laughter when he claps a double handful of black mud on top of her head, smears it through her blonde hair. One of her boobs doesn't have any mud on it. Ron kneels astride her flat tummy and lowers his face to her fat teat.

"What a handsome young man," the other little Mommies exclaim. Cheryl remarks that he's just gone down his last diaper size.

Cheryl and Ron get quiet as he nurses over her in the warm sunshine. She stokes his boner lazily between them. After a while he ejaculates on her muddy belly, but keeps on sucking.

Soon Cheryl tells Ron to wash off so they can go. It is time for him to find Marilee for his afternoon lecture, after which he will nurse and take a nap.

~Continued in Part 2 ~