Kiss the Chef (UK Edition) Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laegion
Laegion
19 Followers

Kay rolled atop Emma, kissing along the smooth column of her neck and across the sensitive skin of her collarbone. Emma moaned softly as fresh waves of longing flooded her core in response to his attentions. Their hands began to eagerly wander over each other's still-sensitized flesh once more, rekindling the flames of lust that had only recently been sated.

Kay kissed his way down Emma's chest to take her breasts in his eager hands and mouth, lavishing each rosy peak with his tongue. Emma ran her fingers through his hair, sighing blissfully as he suckled her softly. Reaching down between them, she grasped Kay's manhood in her delicate hand, stroking him until he was fully hard and aching for her once more. Kay groaned against Emma's skin in pleasure and mounting desire.

Kay nestled himself between Emma's welcoming thighs, sliding his hands under her bottom to lift her to him. He kissed Emma deeply as he guided the flushed head of his thick cock to her slick entrance. Emma wrapped her long legs around Kay's hips, locking her ankles together behind him in eager invitation.

With one slow, deep thrust, Kay sank his full length into Emma's waiting heat, stretching and filling her inch by wonderful inch until their hips met. As Kay filled Emma to the hilt with his thick rod, she relished the exquisite feeling of him stretching her inner walls to welcome his girth. They moaned loudly in unison at being joined as one flesh once more.

Kay savoured the bliss of being fully sheathed within Emma's clinging warmth, but she was impatient for more intimate congress. "I need you closer," she uttered, gazing into his eyes with longing. Ever responsive to her desires, Kay was delighted to grant her wish. He rolled them smoothly over so Emma was atop him, grinning up at her. "All yours, my darling."

Emma straddled Kay's hips and grasped his thick column in her small hand. She lowered herself onto him with a blissful moan, taking his full length deeply within her channel in one fluid motion. "You feel so good," Emma sighed as she began to ride him steadily. Kay grasped her hips to guide her swift movements. "And you are irresistible," he replied, gazing upon her beauty in awe.

Emma set a swift pace, rising and falling eagerly atop Kay's stiff rod. She took him deep with each downward stroke, overwhelmed by her desire. Kay watched in wonder as Emma pleasured herself upon his length. Her tossing hair and flushed cheeks aroused him further with each passionate movement.

As Emma rode Kay eagerly, her tight channel milking his thickness with each full downward stroke, he gazed upon her in adoration and lust. Kay's hands gently grasped Emma's smooth thighs and hips to help guide her steady rhythm. Emma's hands roamed Kay's chest as she pleasured herself upon his rigid manhood. His touch encouraged her pleasure, arousing Kay further still.

Emma rocked her hips eagerly atop Kay's stiffness, taking his full length inside with each stroke. Kay cupped her breasts in encouragement, rolling her taut peaks between his fingers and heightening her arousal. Emma's movements quickened in response, her gasps and moans of ecstasy music to his ears. "You feel so good. I'm so close," she uttered breathlessly.

Kay pinched her nipples delicately in reply, knowing it would send her toppling over the edge. Emma tossed her head back with a moan, pleading, "Don't stop!" as her climax rushed upon her. Kay kissed along her neck as their bodies moved together with increasing urgency. He could feel Emma's warmth tightening deliciously around him.

Emma locked eyes with Kay as rapture's crest loomed. "Come with me, my love," she pleaded. With only a few final strokes, Emma cried out, shuddering intensely around Kay's stiffness as waves of ecstasy overtook her in a crescendo of sensation. The pulsing of her inner walls pushed Kay over the edge with her. He spilled his hot seed deeply inside her with a groan of passion and release, "Emma!"

Emma rode out her climax, prolonging Kay's pleasure until they were spent. Collapsing limply upon Kay's heaving chest, she was overcome with euphoria. Kay held her close, kissing her lips gently as they came down slowly from rapture's intoxicating heights together.

"You are magnificent," Kay uttered sincerely as he gazed upon Emma's sated beauty. She smiled against his lips in reply, murmuring, "As are you, my dear." Kay kissed Emma's lips gently once more, still joined intimately below in the afterglow of their passionate joining. Their gazes met, eyes shining with the intimacy and love so freely shared between them.

Emma smiled sweetly and nestled into the warm crook of Kay's neck, inhaling his familiar masculine scent with a sigh of contentment. He held her close, cocooned within his loose embrace, loathe to part from her so soon after such intimacy. Their breath and heartbeats slowed and deepened in unison as passion's previous frenzied heights calmed, tranquillity replacing urgency.

Within the safe haven of each other's arms, sated muscles slackened as serenity overtook their bodies and souls. Drifting upon the precipice of slumber, Emma pressed a drowsy kiss over Kay's heart. "I love you," she sighed softly. Kay smiled, eyes closing as he held her close, whispering into her hair "And I love you, always," as sleep's gentle waves claimed them both.

As a film star, Emma's public life was scrutinized heavily. Dating a staff member like Kay could seriously damage both their careers should their romance be exposed. But her growing private feelings for the handsome chef couldn't be denied any longer, no matter the potential risks.

Kay too had to keep all client relationships strictly professional in order to retain his position and livelihood. Romance with a celebrity employer would surely cost him his job. Yet from that first magical night, his heart had irrevocably belonged to the beautiful Emma.

They kept their blossoming passion carefully guarded, only daring to claim intimacy's sweet release under cover of darkness when others slept. Though they longed to openly proclaim their deepening love, societal pressures and career risks prevented such a scandal. Letters and secret lingering touches became their lifeline through lonely days spent apart.

But over time, Emma and Kay's profound emotional and physical bond only deepened through honest dialogue and supportive understanding of each other's unique worlds. While the ever-watchful press remained none the wiser, seeing only cordial co-workers, behind closed doors their passion and comfort in one another's arms each night knew no bounds.

No amount of fame or material fortune could fulfil Emma like Kay's loving embrace. With him, she felt at peace in her otherwise turbulent world. And Kay, seeing past surface glamour to the woman within, loved Emma with patience, care and acceptance she'd never known from any other.

Despite all obstacles, their commitment to honest communication and each other kept their blossom of passion thriving. Years later, a secret wedding ceremony was a private promise to cherish each intimate moment together, however many, fate granted them. Through all life's ups and downs, Emma and Kay's profound bond remained resilient, holding fast through unshakeable trust in one another above all else. Their love had weathered storms and brought solace - as it would continue doing for many joyous years to come.

Fin

Laegion
Laegion
19 Followers
12