Kissin Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
n8xpr
n8xpr
8 Followers

So we headed to her room went in and closed the door, Pam dropped to her knees and pulled my very hard cock from my jeans sucked it for a couple of minutes before she turned on her camera phone then took several shots with my cock in her mouth before I took the phone from her and said that she should put my cock up to her lips and that I would take the picture.

Pam looked towards the camera smiled opened her mouth as I took the picture. I showed her the picture and she said they are gonna love it. I sent the picture to my phone as Pam continued to deep throat me this girl is incredible.

At breakfast the next Pam asked her dad if he still was looking for help at his job site? I'm always looking for good help, why do you ask? Well Michael is looking for a job and I thought that maybe you could hire him and that he could stay with us at least for a while.

He looked at me and said are you really looking for a job son? Yes sir I am I'll do what ever it takes. Uncle Bob looked at my mother and said would it bother you if he moved so far away? Well I'd feel better if I knew he would be safe and looked after, so yes I'd be comfortable if you would hire him and yes he will work hard for you.

OK then it's settled then your hired when can you start? I looked at my mom then said how about next week? Done the sooner the better. Pam smiled and then threw her arms around her fathers neck thank you daddy then kissed his cheek hugging him tightly.

Mom and I gathered our things and headed home right from the hotel. Again lots of small talk on the way home but I told her that this sounds like the chance of a life time and I wasn't gonna blow this, hopefully Pam will do all the blowing.

n8xpr
n8xpr
8 Followers
12