Kissin Cousins (sort of)

Story Info
Adult fun between two consenting adults.
2.9k words
4.47
4.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Cindee, I've lived most of my life in the Central Coast area of California. I've got 'dirty blonde' hair, I'm 5' 4" and weigh 110. I have a healthy appetite for good times and I'm pretty open minded when I find the right person to party with.

My Mom has a brother that has lived on the eastern seaboard for several years, and we didn't really see them much because of the distance. About 12 years ago, they moved to southern Idaho, and it became more convenient for either family to travel for visits and vacations.

My Mom and I first flew to Boise several years ago when I was 16 and that's when I first met my cousin Michael, who was almost 20. He isn't a cousin by blood, he was adopted by my uncle and aunt. He was six feet tall, similar dirty blonde hair as me, and the most gorgeous man I'd ever seen! He had recently started college in Boise, and as he and I became better acquainted we realized we had much in common. This would be the beginning of a lifelong friendship, and more.

Two years later, Marshall, (Mikes dad) and their family flew into SLO to visit us in Paso Robles. Mom and I were living in a nice three bedroom two bath apartment, with several amenities, one of which was a huge swimming pool.

By now I was 18, blossoming out, and exploring my own sexuality. I had been experimenting with a recent boyfriend, and had given him a couple hand jobs, and sucked him once. I was more than capable of bringing myself to an orgasm, and did so at least once a week.

One afternoon my mom, and Mikes' parents went out for some sight-seeing, and Mike and I decided to stay home and go for a swim. We were both checking out each other and I liked what I was seeing, pretty sure he liked what he was seeing as well. We'd swim a few minutes, then lay in the sun and talk. I was wearing a small bikini, and Mike looked pretty hot in a Speedo.

He was laying on his front and asked me to put some lotion on his back, and as I was applying it I felt the muscles in his back. He definitely had a swimmers body! I told him he had a nice ass as I rubbed his cheeks. I asked him if he wanted me to do his chest also.

He rolled over, saying "Yes please, you have a nice touch."

The first thing I noticed when he was on his back was a huge bulge in his swim suit! I smiled at him and said "I guess you do like my touch" and lightly rubbed his cock.

I suggested we go for another dip and then go inside for a beverage. We each swam a couple laps, and exited the pool. I grabbed a towel and started to dry Mikes back and he turned, facing me, I saw he was still swollen and hard, I just smiled and winked at him, wondering how big his cock was when fully erect.

We got inside the apartment, and Mike pulled me to him and gently kissed my lips. I returned his kiss as he started to untie my bikini top. I hesitated and said, "We probably shouldn't be doing this."

He said, "We can stop whenever you like" and resumed kissing me. As we were kissing he finished untying my top and let it drop to the floor, then went to his knees and slid my bikini bottoms off. He kissed my belly button, then led me to my bedroom where he laid me on my bed and resumed kissing my tummy.

My boyfriend had gone down on me once, but lacked the experience to know what he was doing.

This was definitely not the case with Mike, and between his soft kisses and expert use of his tongue, I was soon having an orgasm. He told me how good I tasted, and how much it turned him on.

I said "Let me see how turned on you are." He raised up on his knees and I could see he certainly was charged up. His cock looked to be over 7 inches in length, and standing straight up. "He needs kisses" I said, as I slid off the bed I added "I want you standing while I'm on my knees", and got in position. I know not all women are okay with being in a subservient position, but I was getting wet just thinking about being on my knees with his cock in my mouth.

He was all smiles when he was standing in front of me, his big dick was even with my mouth. I cupped his shaved balls in my left hand, started stroking him with my right, and licked his helmet before engulfing the entire head. I gradually worked more of his cock into my mouth, managing to get maybe four inches in. but with his girth, that was the best I could do. I was pumping the base with the same rhythm I was sliding his cock in and out of my mouth, and he was already getting juicy.

He warned me he was getting very close to shooting his load and in another minute he did just that. I swallowed the first two blasts, but couldn't keep up with his explosive eruption, so I continued to pump his cock while letting him cum on my face and all over my hair.

He helped me to my feet, kissed me tenderly, and said "We should probably get cleaned up."

I was surprised, but not upset, at how rapidly things at progressed. One minute I. rubbing lotion on his body, and not long after I was on my knees happily sucking his hard cock, and ready for him to cum in my mouth.

I headed to the shower and giggled when I looked in the bathroom mirror and saw how wet with cum my face and hair were. I shampooed my hair, bathed and rinsed in short order before toweling dry and peeking down the hallway to see if mom was home yet. All was quiet, and I walked nude to the living room Just as naked Mike exited the other bathroom. We shared a full body hug and a wet kiss before separating to get dressed.

That evening as we were all dining in town, my aunt commented on my hair, saying how luxurious it looked. I said "Thank you" and told her I had recently tried a new conditioner. Michael nearly spit out his drink at that, I just smiled.

The next day we all went to Morro Bay for lunch at a waterfront bistro and then motored north on Hwy 1 to San Simeon beach. It was a sunny breezy afternoon and as we walked barefoot in the sand my mom shared that there was an area 100 yards further where people often engaged in nude sunbathing. Mikes parents didn't seem interested, but he and I exchanged a wink and a smile. I was imagining how fun it would be, Mike and I both nude while walking the beach.

Our visitors flew out the next day, and it would be another two years before our next visit, but Mike and I had exchanged phone numbers and talked or texted several times a month. We also sent a few photos to each other. I asked him to send me one showing his big hard cock.

A week prior to leaving for our next visit with Mikes family I had an appointment at the hair salon I frequent, and the day before leaving I had a fresh wax job.

Mom and I flew into Boise on a Thursday in June and would depart the following Tuesday. Dinner that evening was at Mikes parents house, and by now he had his own apartment in the trendy north end of town. After dinner he and I went for a drive to a large reservoir twenty minutes from his parents place.

On the way we discussed renting jet-skis the next day and playing on the water. Mike took us to an overlook above the water and parked where we could watch the sun go down.

We got out and walked to a nearby picnic table, catching up on the last two years, and then he stopped in the middle of a sentence, and kissed me. I responded by pulling his face to mine as I pressed my body against his.. I was wearing a tube top and a pair of shorts and he was also dressed summer casual; cargo shorts and a sleeveless tee. I could feel his hard cock as we hugged, wondering where this would lead.

We were in a secluded spot and Mike sat me on the end of the picnic table and was grinding against my pelvis as we continued making out. The sun was going down, and that's what I had in mind as well.

I moved to a sitting position, and placed Mike standing in front of me. I undid his shorts and slid those and his briefs to the ground as he removed his t-shirt. He was now fully nude under the summer sky with his dick pointing towards the moon. I softly stroked him while blowing lightly on the bulbous head of his impressive member. I rubbed his cock across my lips and then sucked him into my mouth, savoring the taste and texture. I looked up at him and said, "I've missed you, and this gorgeous dick!" I stood and kissed his mouth, letting him taste my tongue. He was pulling my shorts and panties off as I removed my top.

Now we were both nude in the warm summer air, and he sat on the bench and positioned me on the table in front of him, my legs pushed apart. He kissed the inside of my thighs, licked my vulva, and pushed his tongue in and out as he told me how much he enjoyed going down on me. In minutes I was pushing his mouth against my mound as I flooded his face.

I sat down on the bench, my back to the table while he moved in front of me, his cock in my face. I took half of it into my mouth as I pumped the other half. I was already getting a mouthful of pre-cum which I eagerly swallowed. He said "Here it is babe, I'm right there!" and he filled my mouth with a huge blast. I pulled off and pumped six more squirts on my face and all over my breasts. I was literally dripping with his load, and he pulled me into a very wet kiss, as he helped me to a standing position on the bench.

He proceeded to suck my nipples and lick the cream from both breasts, and then trailed kisses down to my soaked pussy. We shared a few more kisses before he put his clothes back on.

Once again we had progressed from the edge of innocence to raw wet sex with no hesitation, and I wasn't complaining one bit.

I got in the car naked and used a towel to wipe away any remaining traces of our fun as Mike drove back to his parents house. I dressed in the car two blocks before we arrived and we joined our three parents on the patio where we solidified our plans to all enjoy a picnic and playing on the water the next day.

The weekend passed quickly, Friday at the lake and Saturday we all went to a quaint little mountain town 40 minutes away from Boise and shared a delightful lunch before taking the long way back to town, seeing some beautiful mountain scenery.

Sunday afternoon Mike and I went hiking in the Boise foothills and got some good exercise before returning to his folks place, We were both hot and sweaty, and he wanted to grab a quick shower at his apartment on the way. I had brought a fresh change of clothes and readily agreed.

As soon as we walked in the door I stripped naked and suggested a bit more exercise before we showered. Mike also stripped down and led me to his bedroom. We rolled on the bed, kissing and fondling each other before I rolled him on his back and straddled his midsection. I was already dripping with excitement, and he was hard as a brick. I said, "I want you inside me, I've dreamed about us fucking!"

I slid easily down his dick until I had every inch of him and we began a slow rocking motion that was rubbing me in exactly the right spot. It felt so good to finally have him inside me, and as we picked up the pace I pinched his nipples and begged him to cum in my pussy! With two more quick thrusts he grabbed my hips, holding tight as filled me to overflowing.

I fell forward and we kissed with passion and lust. I raised up and he put his hands on my ass and pulled me forward and winked as he kissed my pussy, enveloping it in his magic mouth. I was so turned on, he was literally sucking the cum from my pussy. I came again and had to pull away from his mouth, and we shared another very wet kiss. I jumped up and pulled him to the bathroom so we could get cleaned up.

We joined the parents for an evening BBQ as we all expressed how much we were enjoying our time together. We finished the night with some board games and then a game of UNO.

Monday the guys both had to go to work and us three ladies hit Towne Square Mall and shared a late lunch at a place called the Kona Grill. That evening all three parents wanted to hit a swanky restaurant downtown, but Mike and I decided we would rather have pizza delivered. Uncle Marshall, Aunt Sue and my mom all departed saying they would probably return around midnight. Michael headed for the shower, as did I.

I sprayed a hint of perfume above my belly button and walked out of the bedroom wearing only a short satin robe. Mike was wearing a pair of black silk boxers and he looked good enough to eat. He asked if I wanted a beer, and I said that sounded great. He grabbed two from the fridge and we headed to the patio.

As we sat down I asked "Mike, can I call you Michael, it sounds much more personal?" he nodded and said he would also prefer I call him by his full name. We called out for pizza and continued to visit like two close friends, and I turned the subject to the hot sex that we had been experiencing. I explained that prior to being with him I was never so anxious to get naked and just go for it. I said, "You bring out the whore in me."

He grinned and said, "You blow my mind when you suck my dick, my last girlfriend rarely let me finish in her mouth, and she never liked the idea of letting me shoot my load on her tits."

He asked if I regretted anything we had done so far, and all I could do was smile and shake my head. The only regret I had was that we couldn't get together more often.

I responded, "I love making you cum with my mouth, and it turns me on to the max that you come so hard! I also love that you have no qualms about licking your cum from my face and my breasts, or when I kiss you with cum in my mouth!"

He mentioned that since I was flying home the next day he would like to take a few pics, and I was pretty sure I knew what kind of pictures he wanted.

I said "Be right back" and dashed inside and donned a lacy bra and panty set I had just purchased and put the robe back on. I posed for Michael as he captured several images. I dropped the robe, then the bra, and finally the panties. I was getting wet and told him I wanted some pics too.

He was already tenting out his boxers and I started with a picture of that, and then told him I wanted some nude shots. He stretched out on the patio couch and his swollen cock stretched up to his navel. I knelt beside him, handed him my phone, and asked him to take a few pics as I kissed the head of his cock before taking half of it in my mouth. He caught some of this with his phone also.

We hugged each other and I leaned against him as we snuggled, naked, on the patio. He kissed me and said "I love being with you" and I assured him the feeling was mutual.

I gazed into his eyes and said "Michael, we've had sex on many occasions, will you make love with me? I want it slow, I want it tantalizing, I want to tease you, I want you to tease me, and I want to feel you cumming inside me!"

He stood and helped me to my feet, saying nothing would make him happier, and led me inside. What followed was far more sensual than sexual, and lasted for nearly an hour.

In the year that followed I would come to appreciate Michael in ways I did not yet comprehend.