Kissing Cathy Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy opened her mouth wide as Carl moved closer to her face. Carl held his mouth a few inches above Cathy and let her cum flow from his mouth to hers. Cathy relished the taste of her own cum. She swirled it around her mouth, swallowed most of it and then she pulled Carl down to her and passionately kissed him, exchanging what cum remained in their mouths.

When they broke their kiss, Carl let his eyes wander along Cathy's cum covered chest. "You have beautiful body but somehow you look even better when you're covered with cum," he said softly to her.

Cathy smiled at him and said, "I bet I taste better, too."

Carl leaned down and sucked all around her cum covered left tit. He looked up at her, licked his lips, swallowed and said, "Your right, you do taste better this way. You don't mind if I lick you clean, do you?"

Cathy was in heaven. She took in the view of her hard dick, her cum covered chest and the look of lust on Carl's face. "Yes, do it. Lick up all that cum. You made me cum all over myself and now you have to clean it up." She could only moan as Carl licked and slurped up a mouthful of her cum. She opened her mouth wide as he moved up to kiss her. They swished the cum back and forth between their mouths. Carl slid down her body for more.

Cathy loved the feeling of Carl's hot mouth licking up the warm cum from her tits and then sharing the taste of it in a passionate kiss. Again and again. Eventually he licked her clean and they had both swallowed their share of her cum.

Cathy was totally satisfied but still had the urge for more. Then she felt Carl's rock hard cock bump against her thigh and joyfully remembered they weren't done yet.

Carl got up on his knees between her legs and ran his eyes along her gorgeous body from the satisfied smile on her face, past the glistening remnants of the cum and saliva mixture on her chest, down to her beautiful big dick that was always hard. "You just lie back and relax for a moment. I'll take care of this," he said as he started unbuckling her strap-on.

Cathy stretched her arms over her head and gave a contented sigh as she watched Carl take off her strap-on. She felt like a queen being serviced. He smiled at her as he moved to the nightstand, put away that strap-on and got out her new vibrating strap-on and a tube of lube. He put the remote control in her hand and softly said, "Don't turn it on until it's all the way up my ass, okay?"

Cathy smiled as she took hold of the remote and nodded yes to him as he moved back to between her legs. He attached the vibrating dick to her harness and applied a generous amount of lube to her cock.

Cathy laid still and gazed at Carl's face as he straddled her, she wanted to see his expression of pleasure as he impaled himself on her big hard dick.

Carl grabbed her cock as he held himself above her. He lowered his body, he felt the head of her dick against his ass, he positioned her dick just right, it slide inside him. His head rolled on his shoulders as he felt Cathy's cock slowly fill his ass, inch by inch. He felt Cathy's thighs touch his ass cheeks and gave a final push to get all of her dick inside him. He wiggled his hips and relished the sensation of her cock fully imbedded in his ass.

Cathy turned the vibrator on and watched Carl's eyes bug out and his jaw drop. He liked it. A drop of precum leaked from his dick. He started moving slowly up and down her cock. He wrapped his fingers around his shaft and stroked it at the same pace that Cathy's cock moved in his ass. Jerking off never felt so good. He pushed himself all the way down on her dick, wiggled his hips again and his eyes rolled in their sockets as Cathy turned the vibrator up a notch. Precum flowed freely from his cock.

Cathy could feel the vibrator against her clit and started slowly thrusting her cock to match Carl's movements. Yes, she was going to cum in his ass. She watched his hand sliding up and down his shaft using the copious amount of precum as a lube. It made his cock all slick and shiny. His cock had been so hard for so long without getting the attention it desired but now Carl was taking good care of it.

Carl was amazed at how good Cathy's vibrating cock felt sliding in and out of his ass. It sent waves of pleasure throughout his body but most of the waves seemed to be aimed at his rock hard dick causing a constant flow of precum. He'd been in a state of heightened arousal while sucking Cathy off and had ignored his own cock but now it was time to make up for that. He had to masturbate slowly or he'd cum almost immediately. Moving his hand at the same pace that Cathy's cock slid in and out of his ass added a new dimension to jerking off, while he pleasured himself on the outside, her dick pleasured him on the inside.

Carl looked into Cathy's eyes as he fully impaled himself on her cock and wiggled his hips again. The intensity of the feeling of her cock in his ass peaked when he did that. It was almost enough to make him cum without jerking off. Then he felt the vibrator turn up to full speed and saw the big smile on Cathy's face.

"You like my big hard dick in your ass, don't you?" she whispered.

"I love your dick in my ass," Carl moaned.

"You like jerking off while I fuck your ass, don't you?" Cathy said as she slowly thrust her cock as far as she could inside him. Carl could only moan and groan in response. "Are you ready to cum?" she asked. He managed to nod yes.

"Good," said Cathy. "Jerk off for me. I want you to make yourself cum all over me. I want to feel your cum on my tits." The vibrator against her clit was magnificent, she was building up to a fantastic orgasm.

The pressure on Carl's cock was as much as he'd ever felt. His hand sliding up and down his shaft increased the pressure. Cathy's cock in his ass added more pressure. The sight of her gorgeous body below him added pressure. Her words put him over the edge. "Yes, jerk off for me while I fuck your ass. Make yourself cum all over my tits while I cum in your ass," she moaned.

As he gazed into her eyes he felt the pressure being suddenly released. He saw a stream of cum shoot up past his eyes in what seemed like slow motion and then land on her chest.

He groaned as a lightning bolt of pure pleasure coursed through his body. He pumped out another stream of cum that shot past his face to coat Cathy. He masturbated faster, he wanted to prolong his orgasm and cover Cathy with as much of his cum as he could produce. He pointed his dick towards her face and let loose with another load of cum that hit her lips and chin. Perfect, he loved the sight of cum dripping from her mouth. He aimed at her left tit and pumped out two streams that went from her shoulder to her stomach. He masturbated furiously to unload more cum on to Cathy's right tit. Jerking off should always be this much fun.

Cathy pushed her vibrating cock as far as she could up his ass and held it there, the vibrations on her clit were perfect and the sight of Carl's first ejaculation put her over the top. She squealed with joy as her orgasm took over her body. The sensation of his hot cum covering her body increased her pleasure. The look on Carl's face when his cum landed on her chin was priceless. "Yes, jerk off on me while I cum in your ass. Cover me with your cum while I fill your ass," she screamed.

Carl emptied his balls on Cathy as guttural sounds came from his mouth. Yes, she's cumming, too, he thought. In my ass. Cathy's cock is cumming in my ass. "Fuck yeah," he managed to say. "Cum in my ass." He always had good orgasms from masturbating but none were as intense as this one. He kept stroking his shaft to drain every last drop of sperm from his balls and prolong the pleasure but eventually he was empty and could pump no more cum from his cock but he continued to gently rub his cock head with his well lubricated hand. Shock waves of pleasure made his body shake with each soft stroke. It was almost too much to bear but he persisted for as long as he could, he was determined to get every last drop of satisfaction. He gazed down at Cathy's cum covered body in amazement and finally had to let go of his cock.

Cathy turned off the vibrator when she saw Carl's hand leave his cock. The vibrator had done its job on her and from the sight of all the cum that Carl had pumped out on her, it had done a good job on him, too. They silently stared at each other, breathing heavily as huge smiles appeared on their faces.

Carl leaned forward, licked his cum from her chin and gently kissed her. "You are amazing," he softly said.

"So are you," she replied.

They spent a few moments smiling into each other's eyes before Carl raised himself off Cathy's cock and repositioned himself to Cathy's side. "But I'm not done yet." His eyes ran up and down her body. He could hardly believe he had unloaded so much cum on her. "That's a lot of cum," he said. Cathy gave a contented sigh, she knew what he was thinking. "That looks so fucking good on you."

"I bet it tastes good, too," she replied.

Carl leaned down and slurped up a rope of cum that went from her stomach, across her left tit and up to her shoulder. He smiled at her as he licked his lips and then swallowed the load in his mouth. "You're right, it does. Would you like to try some?"

"I'd love to. Will you feed it to me?" Cathy coyly responded.

"With pleasure," he replied as he bent down and filled his mouth with a load of the cum he'd shot on her. He spent extra time sucking on her right tit, it tasted so good. Cathy's moans of joy told him that she enjoyed it as much as he did. He moved to kiss her and her open mouth told him how much she wanted it.

Carl let the cum flow from his mouth to Cathy's. She swirled it around her mouth and licked her lips before they kissed passionately sharing the taste of his cum. Then he went back and slurped another mouthful to share with her. They both moaned with pleasure as their cum covered tongues intertwined. Cathy was in heaven as Carl licked up more globs of his cum to share with her.

There were many mouthfuls of cum covering Cathy but eventually Carl got it all and after a final kiss he leaned back and admired the wonderful view of the most sensuous woman he knew. He smiled down at her with the taste of his cum still strong in his mouth as he thought how kinky this all is. Just a week ago he'd never dreamed he'd be doing anything like this, now he couldn't imagine not doing it. He wasn't just sharing this experience with Cathy, he was also sharing it with Mike. That made it even kinkier but also more erotic in some strange way. He hoped that someday he would find a woman like Cathy but until then he had these memories, and videos, to remind him of his new found pleasures.

"Thank you," he said to Cathy.

Cathy replied, "You're welcome." She giggled and added, "And thank you, too."

Carl fell back on the bed and let out a slight laugh. "Oh, you're very welcome," he said. Then they both started laughing, their post orgasmic glow still coursing through their minds and bodies. They calmed down after a bit and stared at the ceiling, savoring the joy of each other's company.

Cathy was totally satisfied but knew she had one more task to complete before she could rest. She looked over at Mike and said, "I have to take a quick shower and then it's your turn."


12