Kissing Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to think a second. "I was going to hang out with my friend tomorrow..." Mom stopped me with a disappointed look, telling me that I was being stupid. "But I was going to tell him that I was too tired to."

"With the early game tomorrow, your father will likely be stopping by the bar until six," she said, still with the far away look , "I'm going to be all alone here. It would be nice to have a man around the house until your father comes home."

You didn't have to hit me on the head with a hammer for me to get what she was implying. I told her that I would be home directly after school. I was restless all night and at school my mind was preoccupied with mom. All I could think about was the promise that mom would give me something more than what we were doing. Even if I got more of the same, I would still be immensely happy.

I pictured mom answering the door naked. I pictured mom jumping me as I walked in the door. I pictured us ripping each other's clothes off (and in my fantasy, I really mean ripping - like paper). I imagined all sorts of things, but I wasn't prepared for the reality of what mom had planned for me.

I came in through the front door; not the way people usually enter their own homes, but that was partially fueled by my fantasies of mom giving me a special sexy greeting. I knocked and waited. Mom eventually made her way to the door. She was wearing a heavy, carpet like robe. I was initially put off, but I saw that she was obviously hiding something underneath.

She smiled sheepishly and led me to the bedroom. Two steps inside, mom froze in her tracks.

"I'm sorry, I thought that I could do it, but I can't. I spent all day thinking about it, but now I can't." I knew what she was asking for and I was ready for it.

I stripped off my t-shirt and jeans in front of her. Mom was enjoying the show, but it only made her more nervous. Once naked, I took her face in my hands and gave her the grand affair of kisses.

I was expecting her to melt in my arms as usual, but this time, she perked up. She looked up at my eyes and smiled an impish smile. We kissed again, mom reaching down, playing with her pussy and pulling her panties off. There was a taste of wine in her mouth. Mom hopped onto the bed, kneeling in the center, and swung off the robe.

Under the robe mom was wearing the most hideous, disco-era babydoll that I had ever seen. It was bright green with ruffles everywhere. The only redeeming features about it was that it had a flyaway front and every inch of it was sheer.

I held back my revulsion - which actually had turned into amusement. Mom obviously was trying to impress me, it was just that she never had any reason to have exciting underwear except when she was a newlywed ... in the seventies - the horrible, tacky seventies. The fact that my own mother was getting excited about turning me on was itself a big turn on.

I quickly stripped out of my own clothes and crawled up onto the bed with her. Her friendly hand playing with my balls made me forget the ugly get up she was wearing.

She kept on fondling my balls and stroking my cock with one hand while admiring my bare, youthful chest with the other.

"Mmm, kiss me again," she asked dreamily.

I picked her face up and did exactly that.

Mom gathered her resolve and pulled me down to the bed then rolled on top of me. She kissed me while squishing her body into mine.

Mom sat up while still straddling me. The weight of her body squished her pussy onto my cock. I wanted to fuck her so badly, but then she did something just as good, but different. Mom started grinding my cock with her pussy. I had never seen such a thing done before and I had never imagined doing such a thing.

With the puff of pussy hair added to her soft, wet cunt, I didn't care that my dick was not inside her. In fact, I enjoyed it so much that I came less than half a minute after she started.

I looked and there it was: mom's hand holding my huge wad, splattered all over her pussy. I couldn't believe what a beautiful sight that was: my cum all over my mom's hairy cunt.

Mom laughed at herself as she removed the rest of her outfit. "I had forgotten how easy it was for young boys to shoot their load. Your father is lucky to get so far."

She lowered herself down on me and continued rubbing her naked body to mine. She smiled as my member stiffened between our bodies. "Had I known you were so resilient, I would have offered myself to you long ago."

Mom shifted and laid herself beside me, one arm around me, the other playing with my hardening cock. Since I had already cum, I had only a little bit of stamina, but that didn't mean what I was going through wasn't exquisite torture.

She lovingly brushed her fingertips up the skin of my rod and back down again. Her eyes were transfixed. She was genuinely fascinated by my physical reactions to her gentle touches. Playful hands circled the rim of my head and rubbed the length of the ridge on the underside of my penis. She circled around it with two fingers and gently stroked me. Like a scientist, she went through all the possibilities of manually pleasuring my penis.

She finally reached a point where I couldn't take the teasing any longer. "Ooh, I gotta cum... please," I begged.

Mom smiled a kindly, loving smile as she straddled me in the same way she made me cum before. Her body was squished against mine again and she was dry humping my cock just like the real thing. Going through the motions of fucking my actual birth mother was sending me over the edge - it was fortunate that I came twenty minutes prior or I'd be wet like a tossed water balloon.

Seeing that I had an extra minute I grabbed mom and rolled her under me, exchanging places. I started fake-fucking her just like she had, only harder and in earnest. Where she was massaging my cock with her pussy in a loving way, I just wanted to fuck her between her legs. Her wet pussy made it easy to rub my cock on her outsides in addition to making it feel like I was actually fucking inside her.

Mom was purring like a Chevy, occasionally calling out things like "Oh god, that feels so good" or "I want you so bad" and "do me, give it to your mother."

You will notice that nothing of what she said actually consisted of consent to put my penis into her vagina. Even though we were both naked and I threw her underneath me and I was thrusting my cock between her spread legs, incest is a hard taboo to crack... not that I wasn't enjoying myself.

"Ooh mom, I'm gonna cum. I want to cum all over your pussy. I like shooting my cum right in your pussy."

Mom smiled, happy that her son was enjoying himself. She folded her fingers together and held my cock to her wetness, pushing me further into her crack. I really felt like I was fucking her then. Just as I was thinking that, a shudder rocked my whole body as warm love came shooting out from my cock. Mom pressed even deeper into me and took long strokes down the length of my cock, milking every last drop out of me and using her hands to make sure that every shot soaked her already matted pussy hair.

Mom collapsed on top of me, her hot squishy flesh vying to cover every inch of mine.

As she relaxed, mom's eyes drifted off. "When you kiss me like you do, that takes me back to when I was twenty-one and dating your father. When everything was new." Mom regained her focus and looked me in the eyes. "Being able to go back and relive those days," mom paused to get another taste of my lips, "is worth it - is worth everything."

After that, mom seemed more at ease with our situation - like she had a revelation. We started kissing a lot more and in return, mom wore more loose clothing so that I could easily feel her up as we did so. Mom was happier, but she tried to keep it cool around dad.

It would be difficult after our goodnight kisses. I would catch her right outside of the family room. My shirt would be off and I would pull hers up over her breasts. Our lips would lock and our bodies would press tightly together. I would grab her pussy with one hand and she would squeeze her legs on my hand, cumming easily.

On several occasions, mom would make a feeble attempt at making a serious or neutral face as she walked back to dad. I imagine that she was as successful as a drunk convincing a cop that everything was normal. She couldn't even walk straight after orgasming.

A couple of weeks go by. Thursday, mom greets me after school absolutely giddy.

"My sister wants us to come visit for the weekend."

Not able to determine the connection, I returned her news with a blank, slightly confused, look.

Mom sighed, like she couldn't believe that she had to explain it to me. "Well, you know how your father hates driving out there. I could tell him that you can keep me company for the trip and he can stay home for a change. He will be thrilled."

Not wanting to go on a long road trip either, I maintain my dead stare.

"We can get a motel room there," mom told me with a flirtatious nudge, "all to ourselves. I have been holding back because your father might walk in or the neighbors might hear. If we get a place all to ourselves, there is no telling what I might do to you."

"Like what?" I asked, my mind running wild.

"Like, we'll see. I haven't thought that far ahead. Right now we're still under your father's roof, so I'm not thinking clearly."

We prepared for the trip that night. I would skip class on Friday so we could get an early start and make it into town that night.

Friday morning came around. The sun hadn't even come up yet and we had our bags ready and in the car. We both dressed for a hot day and an even hotter car ride. I was in a t-shirt and board shorts. Mom had a hat and a bright, printed sundress.

We had barely left our street and mom flips up her dress to show me that she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Mom, you're going to make me crash the car!" I say, nearly swerving from the sight.

"Sorry honey, I just wanted to show you how I trimmed up down there," mom said, still showing me her pussy.

If your mother ever shows you her pussy and tells you how she shaved it up just for you, thank her nicely and move on. I liked her pussy just as it was, deep and furry. I assume that it was due to the fact that my first experience was with her big, hairy bush and I liked it very much. I suppose you could say that she imprinted herself on me. Looking at how she was smooth around the lips and how neat her bush was, I could see the appeal of a neatly trimmed bush.

As soon as we hit the interstate, mom leaned her seat all the way back and slipped her dress completely off over her head. For about 60 or 70 miles, mom laid herself out, basking in the warm sun, fingering herself or playing with her breasts. She reveled in all the attention that she got from me as well as every trucker that was headed our direction.

Mom eventually fell asleep, nude on the reclined seat. I woke her up before I pulled over at the truck stop. Mom sat up and pulled her clothes back on; which was an eyeful for the family in the car next to us in the parking lot (all at least 18 years of age, of course).

We walked in to the restaurant. Without a bra, mom's large breasts bounced and swayed with every step.

"Geez mom, it's like you're a walking strip show. Maybe you should have put your bra on."

Mom looked down at herself, but seemed unfazed. "Are you ashamed of your mother?" Some women are masters at the no-win game.

At our booth, I point out all the stares we were getting.

"Men or women?" mom asked.

I looked back at the restaurant. "Both, I guess."

Mom casually looked at her menu. "The men are staring at me. The women are staring at us; you being a bit too young for someone my age. Why, you're young enough to be my son."

I rolled my eyes.

"Do you want me to pretend to be your momma?" mom whispered to me.

"You ARE my mother," I said, annoyed at the thought of mom making a scene.

"You keep talking like that and you can sleep in your own bed tonight, mister," mom said in faked annoyance and a volume raised just a little too much.

Mom got up and walked over to the restroom. Her stride had a deliberate step with more jiggle and less bounce. Everybody was watching. The older women were looking at me. I was feeling incredibly sick.

On her way back, she was stopped by a scary trucker dude. I couldn't tell what was being said, but his tone was getting angrier. Mom's look changed from annoyed to worried and the man had mom by the wrist.

I didn't know what to do - I've never been in a fight - but I knew that I had to get over there. I grabbed a salt shaker off one of the tables and unscrewed the top.

Throwing salt in his eyes bought us a few seconds to get away. I was worrying about skipping out on the check when the hostess stepped out. She was there to confront the trucker, backed up by the dishwasher, a mountain of a man. The hostess shooed us on, while they took care of the problem.

Headed back to the car, mom was really amped up.

"Nobody has ever stood up for me like that before. I can't recall if I have ever been threatened like that," she was babbling.

She followed me to my door and flung her arms around me in a great bear hug. Mom thanked me again for what I did - she was overcome with the rush of feelings, the danger and the excitement. She wanted some greater way of thanking me. Then with a flash of a smile, mom sat me down in the car, swung my legs out, pulled down my shorts and squatted between my legs.

She fed my limp dick into her mouth and massaged it to action with her lips. I had no time to protest and, with the way things were going with my mom, I don't think that I would have.

I was rock hard in little time. I was feeling exposed, getting a blowjob in a parking lot with the door open. I was also feeling weird about my mother putting my penis in her mouth. All of that was overshadowed by seeing that eager, sexy woman, trying her best to make me happy.

I looked around to see who might be watching before shutting my eyes and letting the sensations wash over me. There were a few truckers checking their vehicles, but nobody else nearby. I leaned back as far as I could to be as inconspicuous as possible.

Mom continued to stroke me with those long drags from her lips. I think that she was enjoying it as much as I was, pride filling her eyes; and I got a little harder thinking about my mother getting horny over pleasuring me.

She occasionally switched her movements to taking long licks up my shaft. It was those moments that I was able to look into her eyes. They were the affectionate eyes of a lover, the wonton eyes of a harlot, but also the compassionate eyes of a mother. Those eyes made me wonder why all boys don't have sex with their mothers.

Thinking about how much I loved my mother made me lose it. I didn't have any time to warn her. I just came in her mouth.

I have had it building up inside of me for a while and mom's teasing that day, with her not wearing underwear and jiggling all around, built me up even more. She was taken by surprise and her mouth filled to overflowing. Cum spat out from her mouth as she gagged on my load, a globby river dripping down her chin.

I was ashamed that I let that happen to my mother and I was expecting her to be angry with me, but instead, she looked embarrassed.

Mom coughed up the bulk of my cum and swallowed the rest. "Sorry, I've never done that before," she apologized needlessly, "I didn't expect it to fill up my mouth like that."

Mom stood from her position, straightened out her dress and wiped the semen from her face. She smiled a little, looking proud of herself, then took her spot in the car.

"I have a hard time believing that you have never done that before," I said, driving away. Nothing that good could come by chance.

Mom got a little defensive. "It was a different time," she said, not able to make eye contact, "nice girls don't put their mouths down there."

I wasn't buying it. She wasn't from the turn of the century - she was from the era of bikinis and men's magazines - but I didn't care as long as she had more where that came from.

"Well, thank you," was the best I could come up with, "that was amazing." That reserved, proud smile returned.

As we got closer to the town where my aunt lived, mom started sounding eager. "I can hardly wait: a whole weekend, a room all to ourselves and a town full of strangers who don't know that you are my son."

While I was checking in to the motel, I saw from the office that mom was 'warming up her engine' while she was waiting for me in the car. By the time we drove around to our room, mom was so horny that she practically dragged me inside.

The door slammed and she secured it behind her. Mom's dress flew up over her head, her naked body lunging for me. She then pulled my shorts down right where I stood and helped herself to my cock again.

"I think I like having my son's penis in my mouth," she said, happy with her newfound hobby, "I like how it reacts to what I do to it with my mouth." She took a couple more slurps of my cock. "And I especially like how you enjoy the things I can do with my mouth."

Mom got up and pulled my shirt off with her. She pressed her breasts to me and we kissed unlike any kiss that had come before. Both of us were fuelled by pent up lust and acting completely unfettered by who might be around us.

We threw ourselves onto the nearby bed, pawing at each other's bodies. We reveled in each other's nakedness; being able to touch any part of the other.

She chose to grab my balls, massaging them in her clutch, then stroked my shaft in a firm grip. Instead of bringing me to orgasm, I just enjoyed my mother's touch. There was something about her motherly touch that felt so comforting that it superseded any other feeling of sexual release or incestual revulsion.

I returned the favor by kneading her breasts. Mom moaned in pleasure, telling me that it has been a lifetime since anybody has touched her breasts and even longer since they have done it with the youthful exuberance that I had.

Knowing how it made her feel made me want to play with them the rest of the night. I rolled her over, on her back and on top of me. My mother is not a small woman, but I got what I wanted: I got to grab her tits full-on from behind and her ass was pushing on my cock. Mom vocalized her approval of the position, moaning and screaming with vigor.

She was vocal enough that it drew the attention of our neighbors, who were knocking on the adjoining wall. We ignored it for a while, but mom soon reached her breaking point and she stormed out of our room, wearing only the bedsheet clutched firmly to her chest.

I didn't have the nerve to argue with neighbors about our sex noise, but I could clearly hear mom telling them off. "I'm sorry for being a little rude, but the two of us have been aching for some quality mother-son alone time. So if you will give us just twenty minutes, we will be done for the night."

I was cringing in the bed, hoping that they wouldn't come around to see what her son looked like.

She stormed back in, naked with the sheet dragging on the ground.

"Don't worry, we're not stopping in twenty minutes," mom said, changing the mood, "I guess that we should keep it down though. Maybe go out to eat and call it a night?"

That sounded perfect. I grabbed mom where she stood and we made out for another ten minutes. Mom made sure that we were just a little more loud and a bit more nasty.

I awoke to mom snuggled up to my chest, both of us naked and me with some fantastic morning wood. Mom woke up shortly thereafter commenting about how nice it was to be able to have an erection at her disposal at any time... at least on her part.