Kissing Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put her whole hand on it, moving it up and down. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of a warm, soft body snuggled against me and a firm hand at my cock. She amped up her speed until we were both awake and she got on top and rode me, rubbing my cock with her pussy. There I was, barely awake with a voluptuous woman riding my cock and everything on her was shaking and jiggling. Singularly the best way to wake up in the morning.

Mom had me finish her off in the shower. I got behind her, squeezing her breasts, while she fingered herself with the warm spray covering her body. Her breasts rose and fell as her breaths became heavier and faster. I pinched at her nipples the moment her breathing got wheezy, pushing her over the edge. Mom's whole body tensed and relaxed to each wave of her orgasms.

After that, mom was very eager to reverse our positions and soap my whole body. I may have been spent, but I had a full on erection throughout the whole soaping process. Eager hands grabbed at my young, meager chest, going way beyond a typical lather. We both enjoyed her reaching around to get my back; her hands weren't even that soapy, but that didn't mean we couldn't rub our hot, wet bodies together. It felt good to have a naked woman massage soap into every square inch of my body and I think mom enjoyed having someone to baby, even if it was her actual baby. She even finished with toweling me off, patting and squeezing me everywhere with the cheap motel linen.

After a quick breakfast, we were off to her sister's. The two of them made small talk for hours. At one point, she made a comment about how vibrant mom looked.

"Maybe it's the fact that you don't have that lump of a husband around to weigh you down," Aunt Jo said, condescendingly, "I hope you finally had the good sense to leave him."

Mom blew off the comment, but Aunt Jo wasn't convinced. "It's almost like you weren't married, she continued, trying to piece together the puzzle, "like you had some younger man keeping you going."

Aunt Jo stopped dead. She had seen through the both of us, but we were too wrapped up in each other that we couldn't see how obvious it all was; both of us in a euphoric daze, the constant touching of each other (on the hand, on the shoulder), the sly looks back and forth between us.

Aunt Jo deftly dropped her pursuit of the matter and went back to her sister talk.

At the end of the evening, Aunt Jo invited us to spend the night. "Don't waste money on a motel," she prodded, "I have a nice, comfy guest bed here and I can make you breakfast in the morning."

Both mom and I protested. We wanted to get back to our room for more hot sex, but Aunt Jo was not taking 'no' for an answer.

She accompanied us to our room, supposedly to help with our bags and to take us to lunch, but she was probably acting as our escort. Absolutely nothing happened between mom and I all day - we didn't dare. The only thing we had to look forward to was the single queen sized bed in Aunt Jo's guest room.

Mom grabbed her small, personal bag and went in the house to freshen up. Aunt Jo stopped me as I was getting the rest of the bags.

"Don't think that I can't see what is going on," she started in a slightly threatening tone, "now, I want you to tell me exactly how this whole thing started or I will have to talk to your mother about this."

You know when you are a kid and you do something wrong, and you know that you did something wrong, and it eats you up inside for days? You want to get it out of your system - you actually want your parents to get mad at you. You end up going to them to confess only to find that they had no clue that anything had happened, but you felt better anyway to tell them. It was like that.

I broke down and told her everything. She didn't really know everything, but she knew something was going on. Her eyes turned from judging to shock to intrigue.

By the time I got to the end of the story Aunt Jo was legitimately horny. Her legs were crossed and she was squeezing them tight.

"Aunt Jo?" She was completely lost in thought.

"Sorry," she said, snapping back to reality. Aunt Jo looked me over. "I don't suppose you'd like to show your Aunt Jo some of what you're giving your mother."

Aunt Jo wore her age well. I had always thought that Aunt Jo was attractive, even for a boy my age. To have such a woman make an offer like that to a hormone factory like me was beyond belief.

"I thought so," she said, reacting to my dumb silence, "I wouldn't want to step in on your mother's territory without her say so. The only way we could make it work would be to have a mother-aunt three way?"

It would be easy to say that my mind was blown, but you wouldn't get the magnitude of the situation. Let me spell it out for you: mom, naked and fooling around; hot aunt, potentially naked and fooling around; and, most importantly, two girl THREESOME.

"That would be the only way," Aunt Jo continued, "I've given it some thought. If I confront her at any time other than catching her in the act, she would deny it. If I were to come in on you two, she would just step aside and leave; not fair to you and she would still take the high ground and deny that anything was really happening. A three-way requires your mother to fess up to her involvement."

I liked where she was coming from and I would agree with anything involving a three-way with her and mom, but there was still the problem of coming up with a plan to make mom agree to it.

I was sure that I could get mom in the mood sometime that weekend. After a long drought with dad and uncovering her long buried passions, I was sure that mom would be hungry to continue our activities. In fear of being discovered by her sister, mom might hold off that night - but not for two nights.

As predicted, mom could not get into the mood that first night. I stripped down to my shorts and we snuggled with my arms around her and my hard on at her ass. I grabbed at her breasts, but she just pushed me away. I tried nibbling at her ear and neck, though she was into it, she ultimately asked me to stop.

The next day, Aunt Jo took us into town. After seeing the window display in a lingerie shop, mom whispered to me, "maybe we will have to leave a day early."

I took my cue and, when we were out of sight from Aunt Jo, I came at mom from her side. I took her earlobe with my lips. Once primed, I grabbed her ass with one hand and rubbed her mound with the other. She enjoyed that for a few minutes before she felt exposed.

Once Aunt Jo caught up to us, she immediately noticed mom's nippples pointing straight out. Mom didn't notice and I didn't mention it. Aunt Jo later whispered to me, "she is so very ready."

Aunt Jo had a plan. When we got back to her place, she said that she had to get more groceries for what she had planned for dinner.

I put the moves on mom. As soon as we could hear Aunt Jo drive away, I wrapped my arms around mom.

"Alone once more," I pointed out to her.

"No," mom resisted, "she'll be back soon."

I tickled her neck with my tongue and started reaching up her top.

"She's going back into town," I reasoned, "we'll have at least an hour."

I turned her to face me and pressed my lips into hers. I pulled my pants down as we did so and I felt her hand come to my member. Her grip got tighter as we kissed and her movements stronger.

I pulled her top up over her head and she unfastened her bra for me. I removed my shirt and we embraced again for another passionate kiss.

"Let's take this over to a nice bed," I prodded, "I want to lay you down and kiss you all over." Taking her to the bedroom would isolate us from any noise Jo would make coming back into the house. The promise of body kisses would be a good incentive for mom, I thought.

As I picked up my shirt from the floor, I flicked the porch light on. That was the signal for Aunt Jo that I got mom and that we were headed over to the bedroom.

We wasted no time getting naked. We kissed on the bed and I worked my way down to her breasts, where I slowly licked and suckled each one.

As expected, this drove mom wild, making her want to take charge. Mom nudged me aside and started riding my cock against her pussy. That was the closest we had been to fucking, so my brain was understandably spinning. We were both making so much noise that Aunt Jo could have rode into the house on an old Harley and we wouldn't have noticed.

Aunt Jo burst into the bedroom. "I came back to ask you two something and I heard all this noise," Aunt Jo said, not yet noticing us. "Oh my GOD!" You can know that something is going on, but I don't think you can ever be prepared to see your sister naked, fucking her son in your bed.

Mom practically had a seizure, trying to cover herself up and come up with some kind of excuse. There was no squirming out of that situation for mom; it was very obvious what was going on and, with her on top, there was no denying that she knew full well what she was doing.

Aunt Jo was speechless. She couldn't stop staring at the sight of her naked sister and her nephew's young, hard cock.

Although I knew she had a plan, it had obviously been derailed. I took the initiative and stood from the bed and led Aunt Jo's hand to my cock. Mom tried to stop me, thinking that I was adding the unthinkable to the unspeakable, but I already knew that Aunt Jo wanted it.

She took my cock reluctantly at first, but the feeling of its hardness in her hand brought her blood to boiling. She was stroking it firm and slow, bringing both hands to the task.

Again, mom tried to stop us. "What do you think you're doing?" she asked (a little weakly), "What's going on?"

"You have no right to tell me what I can do with your son," Aunt Jo said righteously, continuing to jack me off.

I was enjoying Aunt Jo's handjob, but I wanted to see her body. I started with her top, but I had some trouble with the buttons. Aunt Jo just stopped pulling me and undressed herself, both mom and I enjoying the show - mom more watching in disbelief.

She unbuttoned her top starting from the bottom, giving us a 'rising curtain' reveal. She then released the clasp in the back of her bra and let it slide forward down along her arms.

Aunt Jo was never a mother and her breasts are pleasant, jiggly handfuls as they are. Her figure is slim, with a bit of a mature curve at the hips and ending with legs that are skinny, but long.

That's what I was looking at as Aunt Jo undid her slim fit jeans. Underneath, she had standard cotton bikini briefs. I was thinking that she looked just like a catalog model, standing there topless with her jeans just pushed down some. She peeled away her panties, revealing a neat and trim bush - not like a porn star, but just plain clean with her pussy lips just about visible through her thin fur.

Aunt Jo sat on the bed near mom and held her arms out to me. "Give it to me like you give your mother," she said seductively.

I started kissing her breasts, then moved down her stomach. Mom pulled the sheets up to her body and watched on uncomfortably.

Aunt Jo was enjoying what I was doing, but when she realized that I wasn't doing what she wanted me to do, she said, "no, put it in me."

I had Sex Ed class, but that was all about babies, not pleasuring a woman. All I knew was what mom and I did. "Like, in your mouth?" I was embarrassed that I didn't know what she was talking about.

"Haven't you had sex before?" Aunt Jo asked in disbelief.

"We did a lot of things," I answered, not really sure what to say, "I'm sure some of that counts as sex."

Aunt Jo tried not to roll her eyes at my comment. "So you've never fucked a woman," Aunt Jo said, giving mom a glare.

"That is a place we are never going to go," mom said defensively.

Aunt Jo motioned me aside and she turned to mom. "You are his mother. You get first dibs," she said calmly, "but I am lying here in bed, naked with some ripe eighteen year old meat on top of me. Please decide on something."

Mom refused to answer.

Aunt Jo guided me over to mom. "Show me what you two like to do," she prompted.

I kissed mom timidly. She was still holding back, concerned over her sister watching her. I took one hand and held her breast, then kissed her tenderly.

Mom fought, but I felt her will weaken. I thought some direct action would be in order, so I slid my hand down her body to her pussy.

To my surprise, it was pushed away. I looked to see what was going on and saw Aunt Jo positioning herself between mom's legs.

"Oooh god, what are you doing down there?" mom moaned. Right away, she realized that it wasn't me licking her pussy because I was still next to her. "Jo, what are you doing? You're my sister. Please." It didn't take long for mom to succumb to the pleasures surrounding her.

I took mom's nipples in my lips and pulled on them playfully. That put mom in hysterics of pleasure, making her scream wildly.

Jo spoke softly in my ear, enough so that mom couldn't hear her. "Put your cock on her pussy, she'll be begging you to put it in her."

I did as Aunt Jo directed. I got on top of mom, straddling her. Aunt Jo went back to licking her pussy until I was in position. I lowered myself onto mom until our skin was just touching, then I maneuvered my cock right into the groove of her slit. Mom whined at what I was NOT doing to her pussy.

As I made pumping motions up her pussy slit, mom was insane with desire. "Oh god, I want it so bad."

"Do you want me to do it, ma?" I asked.

Mom shook her head violently, like I asked her to drink my pee.

I felt Aunt Jo's hand on my waist, signaling me to stop. I slowed down and she guided my cock right to the entrance to mom's pussy. Mom turned her head, not able to look me in the eye with my cock about to enter her. I couldn't believe that, even with all that has happened already, I actually had a part of my penis in my mother. I was loving having her sex all over the head of my cock then I felt more.

It wasn't Aunt Jo pushing me in, it was mom pushing herself onto me. I relaxed my body to put more weight onto mom.

"Mom , what are you doing?" I asked, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Mom turned to look me in the eye, still having trouble doing so, and nodded slowly. We both laid there motionless for a minute, waiting for the other to make the first move. I crossed the line first by leaning in to her for a kiss. My cock fell out of her pussy, but I didn't care; I was still naked on top of my naked mother and I got to have my tip in her, if only for a moment.

We kissed and I felt her passions rise within her again, like how it felt at home when I was first trying to coax mom into more daring activities. Mom rolled us both around, putting me on my back and her on top. She positioned her pussy right on my cock and she rocked back and forth on it, sitting up.

Aunt Jo came up behind her and grabbed her breasts and massaged them gently. Mom's moaning got heavier and more intense as she ran her hands over her body. Her pussy lips were soft and wrapped around my shaft. She put her fingers on my hardness and it slipped inside her effortlessly.

I was inside her. I had my cock inside my mother's pussy and it felt fantastic. I couldn't tell you every sensation of that moment - my head was swimming in the euphoria of fucking my mom.

It wasn't long before that feeling caught up to me. The sight of that bountiful woman bouncing on top of me, jiggling her ample breasts; the concept of actually being inside a woman for the first time; and the thought of being in bed with, not just my mother, but her sister as well. Not only was I at the point of no return, I was past it; no warning, no way out of it.

"Oh mom, I wanted to warn... sorry," was all I could blurt out before I shot load after load inside my mother's pussy. A blinding light flooded my eyes and my head was dizzy in an orgasmic exhilaration; and I could actually feel my love, like it was a physical thing, fill my mother up along with my semen.

It was at that point that it hit me... like a truck. I felt the full gravity of the situation: cumming inside my mother. It all started in sexy fun - kissing and second base. Then it was liberation and rising passions - getting naked together and fooling around. Now I did it, I actually fucked my mom and I came inside her with cum dripping from her pussy. All I could do was stare.

Mom, however, took it in stride. "I'm not going to get pregnant," she said calmly, coming down from her own orgasmic high, "besides there are things that can be done. Don't worry."

"Yeah," Aunt Jo said, fingering the cum in mom's snatch, "it's not the 70's." Aunt Jo climbed around to mom's pussy and started licking it.

Seeing two women making out is hot. Seeing my aunt licking my cum out of my mother's pussy is better. Aunt Jo commented that I should rest my cock before she had her turn.

My cock was sensitive, but there was nothing wrong with my mouth. I came right up to mom, kissed her on the lips sensually, then worked on her breasts. Aunt Jo saw that and decided to come up and join me sucking on mom's tits.

Aunt Jo reached under me and pulled on my balls, which got me really hard again. My dick still hurt from having just orgasmed, but it was stiff. She switched off and gave me kisses between sucking mom's breast.

Mom brought me up to her face and we kissed more. Her face melted into mine as we fought to see who could kiss the other more.

"Whenever you're ready baby, I want you to plow me," mom said breathlessly. "I want you inside me - I really mean it. I want you inside me and I want you to fuck me hard."

Having mom get sexy with you is nice; having her beg you to fuck her hard is incredible.

"You already came inside me," mom explained, "I'm either pregnant or I'm not. Cumming inside me again is not going to change one thing and right now I want as much cum as you have to give me."

I was mesmerized by her argument. Mesmerized and thinking about mom wanting me to fuck her until I was dry. The thought took me outside of the moment enough that my cock didn't hurt any more.

Aunt Jo whined that she wasn't getting her turn yet, but conceded that since this was our first time having sex, we were both entitled to as much fucking as we wanted.

While I was thinking about it, mom slid down to my penis. Aunt Jo joined her as she tenderly licked the sides of my cock. Licking me on the sides kept my cock from hurting so much; not quite in the sensitive zone, but still providing me with gentle oral pleasuring.

I felt like I was close to being ready again. I sat up and directed Aunt Jo behind me, to pleasure me with her hands and to press her body to mine, while I moved mom in front of me so that I could reach around and have my "appetizers" until my cock was ready.

Mom purred with delight as I played with her breasts and tweaked her nipples, her hands wandering down and prepping herself for more penetrating. Aunt Jo nibbled at my ear and pecked around my neck while she grabbed at my chest.

I can only speak for myself, but when you have two women in your bed, begging you to fuck them multiple times, you're going to have to give them 110%. My cock was still aching from having come recently, but I was rock hard, I had my mom playing with herself and begging me to fuck her a second time and Aunt Jo was getting me worked up to do her as well.

"I think I can do it, mom," I mustered, "how do you want it?"

Mom pulled herself away, rolled on her back, pointed her feet to the ceiling and spread her legs for me. She opened her pussy lips with her fingers as she held her ass from below.

I had a full on sensory overload going on between my legs, but what kept me going was seeing mom happily taking my thrusting. Her head was thrown back, tits bouncing all around and legs spread out. Aunt Jo kept on providing support, rubbing her hands near my groin and pulling on my balls.