Kissing Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting close to the time we expect dad when he leaves work early. Mom laid out the plan. "We'll start out slow. You two hide off to the side. I'll give him a show through the slightly open door. If that's all he wants and he starts heading into the bedroom, then I'll intercept, take him out to the living room while you two escape. If he likes what he sees then I'll signal Aunt Jo to come in. If I know your father, he'll really enjoy two naked girls making out in front of him - even if it's his wife and sister in law. If that goes over, then you come in and make out with Jo ONLY. We're not going to rile him up there. He'll like watching a three-way even if it is with you. We'll wing it from there, but the end result will be to get him to like you doing me."

We didn't hear his car driving up, but we heard him come in. We all got in position. Mom shed her robe and closed the door to just a crack. Aunt Jo and I undressed and hid to the side of the door.

Aunt Jo took the opportunity to give me a naked hug and feel me up. Mom asked me for a good luck kiss.

I was about to give her just a quick peck, but mom went in whole hog. I think that she wanted a little jolt of courage. I could feel her heart race and mom started tweaking her erect nipples. She pushed me aside and started her show.

Mom wriggled around, feeling herself up and playing with her breasts, moaning loud enough so that she could be heard throughout the house. She started fingering herself when she thought that dad was there, watching. Mom looked over, giving Jo her signal.

Jo didn't move. "Give him time to get his pants off. That will limit his options, keep him from walking in."

On cue, dad started approaching the door. Instead of letting mom veer dad away, Jo jumped in the action.

Dad stopped in his tracks.

Jo wrapped her arms around mom and they shared a deep kiss. Dad hadn't walked in, but it was obvious that he was there - Jo had to accelerate the plan. She turned around in mom's arms and reached out for me. I came in and planted a big kiss on her and Aunt Jo grabbed my erect dick. I grabbed her soft breasts and she moaned in my mouth. Mom had her hands playing with Aunt Jo's pussy.

Aunt Jo was already worked up, feeling me up while we were hiding by the door. Making out with mom and her nephew in front of her hated in-law was driving her nuts. She turned to rub her ass into my erection - she was ready.

I thought that it was too soon, but I wasn't about to turn down her invitation. I directed my cock below her ass, to her pussy. I dipped my head into her juices. Aunt Jo squealed with joy and pushed back, impaling her ass with my cock. Aunt Jo was bumping against my groin, pumping my cock. I was trying to hold it in while Aunt Jo was bouncing around like a bucking bronco. Mom kept kissing Aunt Jo and playing with Jo's tits.

The sight was too much for dad. "What is going on?" he said, bursting in.

Without missing a beat, mom broke away and walked over to dad, put one arm around him and, with the other, started jacking off his exposed dick.

Aunt Jo giggled at the turn of events and started fucking me harder. I felt that lovely feeling building up in my balls when Aunt Jo stopped and told me to give it to my mom. I wasn't so sure, but she pushed me over to her.

Mom, taken by surprise, kneeled down to my cock, my dad's cock still in hand. She just took two long licks up my shaft and I lost my load all over her face, half of it landing in her mouth. Dad, at the sight of such an obscenity, broke and came on mom. His cock spitting out a couple of drops that landed short of her face and fell to her tits.

Mom looked down at dad's sad performance and cocked her head over to me to show her preference for who could please her best. Instead of making an overt move, mom wiped the cum off of my cock with the finger of one hand and popped it in her lips. Dad had been defeated.

I don't know what it was, but something happened that day. I became the alpha male in the household, at least sexually. Mom and I felt free to have sex around the house; we didn't hide it, we didn't do it in front of him, and dad didn't go looking for it. If dad wanted anything, all he would get is a handjob; which was more sex than what had been going on in their marriage over the past few years. Everyone got something; even Aunt Jo was welcome to come by anytime she wanted. Dad liked how sexy Aunt Jo looked whenever she would come over for a booty call and Aunt Jo liked teasing my poor hapless dad. Some might call our family unconventional, but I think we have a great family - a family full of love and togetherness ... and kisses every night.