All Comments on 'Kita'thalla Ch. 11'

by Bowoodstock

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments
GuyTRPlolGuyTRPlolover 13 years ago
The more you know...

Well, there it is! Nice flashback towards Kita-tha's past. I do have to say that I really don't care for a race that screws politics over as such, just so indeviduals can create personal failurearmies to send to they're doom.

...

Yeah that's hypocritical of me but never you mind all that.

Legit fight scene, for abunch of humaniod felines. If the Ketral's main fighting force consists of undertrained, overpowered grunts then as long as we *humans* keep up to date with enemy tech we should dominate them on the ground with whatever assortments of toys the 'Guys at the lab' can come up with. *And srsly, we can make some awesome toys in the lab*

Thats just on the ground, for space battles we should probably have thought of using Anti-Matter against hostile ships at this stage. I don't have a large database of knowledge for Anti-Matter but I think the idea is 'If a little bit of antimatter touches some matter, everything blows up, also Anti-Matter is magnetic somehow :3'

Put some awesome magnets into a bullet with some Anti-Matter up front then launch it from one of your ships Railguns. BOOM! *But you need some awesome magnets so the A-M doesnt lag behind the projectile and blow itslef up before it leaves the ship.*

Well, that's my input for this chapter. Good work BoWoodStock, Anon, come use some bad grammar to criticise my science again if you please. I always like to have some demoralizing criticism for myself.

Tear up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More

As is per tradition, I will now, on behalf of everyone else who will do this, demand you write more and write faster! I will then add that you should feel no pressure to put out material you don't feel satisfied with. I'll be waiting on pins and needles for the next installment. Keep up the amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fantastic

fantastic that you got a chance to continue :-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

Love the back story. Love the way this is playing out. But for please write faster damnit. Lol seriously keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I hear you on the school-kicking. Regardless of pace, the story's unfolding well. Quality sci-fi's always appreciated, regardless of the smut content :-)

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 13 years ago
excellent chapter

thank you for posting this chapter, especially with school kicking your tush, it is a awesome flashback and explains alot about Kita'thalla and her view or lack of feelings for her fellow Ketra's...it always puzzled me about her lack of emotions on when the others died in the crash.

Donna

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you

I love this series, it's so well written and is by far the best series i've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very nice

this is an excellent series i cant wait to see how it plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I was almost shocked when I saw that a new one was here!

No matter how much froth we have at our gills, with the QUALITY of story you are producing only one thing can be said!! Take as MUCH time as you have to, just as long as you keep it up. Like a comment on the last chapter said Id LOVE to see how you work Kita`thallas' reaction to a house cat, can we say TWO ways to stroke that kitty

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh ehhh!!!!!!

Holly s**t ....absolutely loved it. Thank you very much. You have no idea, but I actually checked for new chapter, almost daily. I would like to thank you again for such wonderful work.

p.s. Stay in school.....just kidding. Lokinng forward for more chapters.

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
interesting

with one chapter you opened a cornucopia of directions and paths for the story and its characters, bravo and hope to see more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So glad you continued the story :>)

I've been looking for a while now hoping you would post a new chapter.

And a great back story too !!!

thanks

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
It was good to get some background

but I'd like to get back to the characters and the present. How quickly can he heal so that their relationship can actually progress?

wolflord79wolflord79over 13 years ago
good story

good story and glad u updated

guys comment on anti matter 8(

anti matter is like messing around with nitroglycerin highly unstable and needs to be contained from the moment its made and can NOT come into contact with any matter at all till its used think of vinegar and baking soda intsent energy reaction at tech lvl's in story so far not a feasible weapon its kinda like sending a truck with bad shocks full of nitro out into the battle field one bad bump and u lose the truck and the things around it has to be fully sheilded at all times so NO matter of any kind meets the anti matter and there best weapon's at the time so far are rail guns/ plasma guns wayyy down the list for tech lvl's

GuyTRPlolGuyTRPlolover 13 years ago
Anti (Anti-Matter) Comment :D

OMIGOD! Some more bad grammar, and it wasn't even from an Anonymous person this time );

Well 'I' thought it was a radical idea, I suppose shields and the prospect of having something collide with the 'Missile/Capsule' is going to put you off, but IMO we can't really argue with matter without some idea of BoWoodStocks theories of shields and stuff...

In real life (IRL) using Anti-Matter bombs for space combat is the best thing we humans have aside from Rail weapons. Our form of science doesn't show any way to put a 'Shield' around a spaceship, tank, or even a car so we are OK in that concern.

Ammo is plentyfull because you are suppost to be able to create A-M by smashing two pesky little atoms together, grab some lint from your spacecouch and fire away!

I suppose it IS legitimatly danerous to run around the galaxy with Anti-Matter in you're hull but if you could put a copy of that big SuperCollider thing 'u no what im talking about right?' into your space ship, you could make Anti-Matter bombs on the go! :3

And no, it's NOTHING like sending a truck full of nitro into battle, it's like sending a epileptic kid driving a bumpercar with a 9000kiloton Nuke strapped on the back...

And the bumper car is covered by pressure pads that activate the nuke.

And the kid is high, yeah, that should do the trick.

PS. An Anti-Matter Bomb would have awesome magnets inside it to hold the A-M in place whilst it is launched so it STAYS in it's little vacuum, I know this much is neccissary so QUIT TELLING ME that I can't let my A-M touch anything ):<

PPS. I'm really not having much fun with this anymore, unless someone has a legit complaint about this, please don't feed the troll.

PPPS. You're cool BoWood, don't let my Critics put you down. I'm a useless nobody :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Read

I just came across this story and read all available chapters today. Thank you for this entrancing story. Ignore those that want this fictional tale to follow exacting guidlines of space, time, nuclear fission, etc.. This is a great read that stands on its own merit. To those nay-sayers??? This is listed under sci-fi for a reason. It doesn't HAVE to follow all known specifications. Thank You for your time in writing this wonderful story. Great imagination. Write more soon.

wolflord79wolflord79over 13 years ago
heheh

hey we are not dissing the story we was discussing tec lvl's of the story and such we both LOVE the story i think the story is awesome <<<<< BIG FAN of this story and cat girls 8) he stated a opinion and i stated one back is not big deal BTW guy yha right about the kid and the nuke better analogy then mine 8)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One more great chapter.

Can't wait for the next one. I like the way you gave us some history on Kita.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
still loving it.

I absolutely love this chapter as the chapters that came before it. it is an amazing read with a great story and an undefinable plot for the future of it. these are all the qualities of the stories by authors like Stephen King. you're not letting too much of the plot loose at any one time. holding your hand close to your chest, so to speak. it's what has made this series my favourite on literotica so far.

thanks for the great read. keep up the good work, because i think you're good enough to be a proffessional, successful author.

livingescapistlivingescapistover 13 years ago
One of my favorites

I waited quite some time for this installment to come out, and I am not disappointed. This look into Kita's past lends wonderful depth to her character, the tidbits about Ketral culture and custom were interesting, and the action sequences were very well written, flowing and painting a clear picture without seeming repetitive. I hope that school permits you to write more of this story soon!

KolrinKolrinover 13 years ago
That was...

WOW!

That last part left me with goosebumps. That was such a great piece of this story. I may not know how you set up the Ketrali society, but elders are respected in many martial societies. To have 5 elders declaring themselves outcast in support of Kita, I must say it I'm deeply touched. And I believe I can see somewhat where you are heading. But keep going. Definitely do that. This is probably the most touching story I've read here on lit. Wish I could give you more than 5 stars. This story definitely deserves it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I have to say that the wait was long and torturous...but absolutely worth it! I think this might be the best chapter so far story-wise. You're really tying loose knots here, explaining the history and background.

The story seems to be on a roll here, so perhaps the momentum will be helpful in continuing the story. Please do not keep us waiting for too long. It is a truly wonderful story and I want to thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

YES!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks!

Yet another great Chapter, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

it was a long wait, but worth it.

Quality over Quantity is better IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fantastic!

i absolutely loved this chapter and looking forward to many more. You go into so much detail. I cant wait for the next chapter. You are a marvelous writer

EdwarusEdwarusover 13 years ago
wow

if i could make a whistle noise come out of here i would it was that great please don't keep us waiting for the next chapter so long

GuyTRPlolGuyTRPlolover 13 years ago

I believe to make a whistle on Lit.com, you need to type somthing like /whistle or whistle.mp3

Yeah, its not legit but people would get the idea.

Kinda like: *OH YERRR! Chapter 11 was pretty elite WoodStock! I shall now dance for you're twisted amusement...

/dance

/dance

/dance*

KojoteKojoteover 13 years ago
Found this story...

...by pure chance. And loved it from chapter one.

It reminds of Enemy Mine, of course. But I also had to think of Wing Commander for the Ketral and in some strange way of Ayla from the Valley of Haorses (Earth children).

The developing relationship is amazing and the twists are fantastic.

You found a new fan. That's for sure.

Thank you!

But now I have to say: Stop reading this and keep on writing chapter 12, damnit. ;-)

katgoddesskatgoddessover 13 years ago
Great chapter

I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

This was incredible.

BowoodstockBowoodstockover 13 years agoAuthor
Author here

My apologies for a lack of update or status. Currently going through final exams, so things are a bit slow, but I am working on the next chapter. I'll try to have it up as soon as the madness dies down

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks

I read this series today, it's awesome.

Thanks for writing, and keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Question

Can you give us an estimation on how long it will take for the next chapter to be uploaded?

I do not wish to hurry you. Take all the time you need to make the next chapter as wonderful and captivating as the previous ones, but it get's a little boring to check almost every day for a new chapter.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really good

I'm glad to see the new chapter up. Been checking the site almost every day, even happier to say the wait was well worth it. Keep up the good, can't wait to see where you take the story next.

Little BirdLittle Birdover 13 years ago
More!

I so wish to read new chapters of this!

BowoodstockBowoodstockover 13 years agoAuthor
Author here

Good news and bad news.

Good news is that I'm still working on it, as I've said many times before, and will keep saying, I plan on finishing this at the right time, and not a moment sooner.

Bad news is that final exams are in full swing, and an update isn't likely soon. I will do my best to have it up by christmas/hanukah/kwanzaa or whatever holiday you celebrate though. So, happy holidays, and keep up the comments, I really do appreciate the support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Splendid

I've read everything now and been waiting first for 11th chapter, now 12th.

As long as the wait times might get, this is the best story for me on the site!

But, as others have said, take all the time you need! And ofcourse, exams come before writing, if you ask me, so good luck with the exams, and keep up the good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good luck!

Wish you all the best with the exams!

(I'm in a similar position myself)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Luck On Exams

Great story, please continue to take the time to tell it right. Happy Holidays.

AshlynGreyAshlynGreyover 13 years ago

Totally understand about finals, actually I should be studying for mine instead of re-reading this story! But its awesome and I hope you keep it coming (when you can)!

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenover 13 years ago
Good luck

Please take your time with this story but not too much. A rushed story is never a good one... but one with held to long begins to lose interest.

Good luck and happy holidays to you as well.

FantasticJackFantasticJackover 13 years ago
Great stuff!

I have been following this story nearly from the beginning and it still hasn't lost my interest (no small feat).

I would like to humbly throw out some suggestions, if I may. Now that we've seen Kita's past, it might provide some symmetry if we take a look at Eric's as well. Also, I personally think it's high time they are found. If the Night Claws are as loyal as they seem, they'd try to find Kita as fast as possible. I'm not trying to tell you where your story is going, just offering some ideas.

Keep writing, we'll keep waiting (and loving it).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story!

You know how to write! Great story! Thanks for sharing it with us.

BowoodstockBowoodstockover 13 years agoAuthor
Further apologies

Author here

Happy holidays! Unfortunately, I have a little bit of bad news, the explaination of why the next chapter isn't up. I'm visiting relatives for the holidays, and the internet connection here is very flaky, to the point where every time I've tried to upload the story, it has not gone through. I'm lucky I'm able to make this post. Thus, expect the next chapter to be up in the first week of january. Once again, I apologize for the delays, and thank you as always for your support on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Query

Have been waiting for more of this story and I wonder if you are ever going to get off your rear and get it finished or at least add some more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Quiet Reader

Spoilers, to whom it may concern.

I'm enjoying the reading specially as sex doesn't seem to be the main ingredient in it. Sexual tension is so much more satisfying and the slow building of emotional ties as well.

I admit, I've never been partial to the concept of "the hidden Princess/Prince" which is the thought of a main character being a hidden very wealthy individual, because earning status is much more satisfying than being born into it.

Now, one thing I would like to see Kita initiate more of the awkward sexual tension. Usually its the human making the logical awkward decisions that will be "known" to both characters, while Kita makes decisions that can be written in a manner that only SHE knows the truth about them. Example1: Connor has the idea to share body heat. They both know its sexually stimulating but necessary. Example2: Kita uses the EXCUSE that she's high to explore intimacy with Connor a little more. Connor doesn't know she wasn't under the effect. Example 3: She's using her attributes on Connor, on purpose. HE doesn't understand its on purpose, if albeit to study his reaction.

Dunno if my point is clear or not, but I hope I've pointed out what I mean.

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Well??

It is the first week in January Bowoodstock and you did say the next chapter should be up this week. So does that mean that it will be up within the next day or so?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
chill people

The next chapter will be up when the Author gets round to it, so stop bugging.

Also keep in mind that Authors are people, so there could be many reasons for delays.

IMO: Quality over Quantity - take the time you need, I'd rather wait a few extra weeks than, reading a hastily written chapter with a poorly thought through plot.

Keep up the good Work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dude, Seriously...

If your gonna throw a hissy fit, at least take a minute to think your sentance out. in the mean time, sit and spin. It'll be up when its up.

macster_man1976macster_man1976over 13 years ago
Patience

Take your time,dude,perfection cannot be rushed.

larry74403larry74403over 13 years ago
To the last comment maker...

Dont be an ass. If you dont like it go away. Bowoodstock may be erratic in his posting, but he has great story telling skills. And the reason we are hanging around here is because we want more of his story.

aeg06aeg06over 13 years ago
more

this is a great story. cant wait to see what else there is instore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

come on guys, we all understand there frustration, we want more, dont be so harsh when, if not for having more self control, you would be saying the same thing

macster_man1976macster_man1976over 13 years ago
clarification

just to clarify,my comment was directed to the author

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don't listen to the ignorant

This is a great story and you are a great author so don't listen to the people that are saying that you aren't a good author. Take your time and finish the story when you are able and don't rush just to make people happy. Good job so far and good luck.

DogSoldier74DogSoldier74over 13 years ago

I think the only thing this story could use is more! I await the next chapter with bated breath!

GuyTRPlolGuyTRPlolover 13 years ago
Love the anonymous troll.

/ignore

So I hear it's 2011? Well I was checking in to see if you posted another chapter and re-read all the comments and as such, I thought I'd give you this song I found!

I'll make the excuse that it's for complaining about the science in this science-fiction novel but my real reason is that I think it's fkn cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM7YbYJb-oM

Ironically it's about interstella travel, kinda.

But yes, sorry to anyone who was psyched out from my rants and good luck with the new year. That goes to you too WoodStock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow tangent much

argh, so much tension. I cannot believe it. Can't wait to find out what happen between the

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You are amazing!

Rarely am I so drawn into a story. I read all the way up to this chapter in one sitting and now I am dying for more. I will definatly recommend this story to my friends. Keep up the great work!

larry74403larry74403over 13 years ago
Gotta wonder

The next chapter was supposed to be posted almost two weeks ago and you said it was written you just couldnt upload it where you were at at. So we gotta wonder what the hold up is now. I ask because we are all trying to wait patently as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Worry

Starting to wonder if you've WRITTEN the next chapter. Please post it soon.

chrito74chrito74over 13 years ago
Let us Know

Plz let us know your still alive give us hope

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
BOOOO

All that sexual tension, the Action! and then we get a fucking prequel followed by what feels like the literary form of the blue balls.

Even those of you who say "take your time" or "its ready when it's ready" have to be sick of this by now right?

Hey if the story sucked then i wouldn't care,

it doesn't....

it's great....

but this waiting sucks and you know it

Feel free not to write the next chapter if you have nothing left to write bowooodstock, might as well quite while you are ahead.

God it just feels great to vent a little,

you know?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More

this is an awesome story. i always check for more the sexual tension is messing up my brain. you have these incredinly erotic scenes without actual sex its amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Waiting...

:(

That about sums it up for the lot of us. Hope you're okay, Bo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
lifesigns

please give us one...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great job

please write more, I want to hear more about Kita and Erics relationship. I might be a hopeless romantic but I like stories with love and an erotic side instead of the usual rape stories so many people post. Please write more! for time reference today is February fifth 2011. Maybe you could write another by valentines day?

P.s. antimatter is stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Time

I think it may be time to start getting worried :( We may never get an end to this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
:(

or u mean never actualy get to the climax.....

GuyTRPlolGuyTRPlolabout 13 years ago
My faithfull, stand firm!

For though our enemies crowd around us, and bombard our walls with rush-threats and hate...

We will be there as the first to witness the diving glory, of the finest work of the prothians!

...Whoa, I messed somthing up there but for the life of me I can't figure out what!

The point is, as I camp here waiting for the next chapter everyone else who cannot discepline themselves enough to check even one a week can bugger off to the faptastic mess of wannabe's and randoms who try to write on this site. If you like this story so much and yet, still berate the Author for not writing more often then you clearly arn't savvy with how authoring works.

Those people, and the ones who just don't like it in the first place, can troll for the life of themselves because it's the only life they seem to have.

Geez guys, even I have better RL standards than you and THATS FUCKING SAYING SOMTHING.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OK?

Bowoodstock if your ok can you just let us know?

Trixter1408Trixter1408about 13 years ago
Huge fan

I've been reading this story since chapter eight or nine, and no matter how many times I read it I can't help but to love it! The story is so tremendous and well-written and it's helped alot in my own writing. There is only one thing I'm bothered with.

When Eric kissed Kita it was something she'd never experienced before. Kissing is primate bahavior and I buy that, but while the thought of seducing someone that has never had any "experience" with anything is a turn on, I found the thought of her race not having any own special sign of affection a bit narrow-minded.

But as I said, that's just a small thing - Oblimo's "It's always time" has its spots aswel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

"Bowoodstock if your ok can you just let us know?"

+1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

"Bowoodstock if your ok can you just let us know?"

+2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
awsome

this has to be the best story iv read this year (out of over 50 storys) thanks for the great read ;-D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

"Bowoodstock, if you're ok can you just let us know?"

+3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Assuming he died

What would be the procedure if the author died?

Assuming he died, Can another writer take it up to finish it? It would have to be a very good writer. I wouldn't want a hack to ruin it.

psychoticflyingmonkeypsychoticflyingmonkeyabout 13 years ago

i was thinking the same thing, i REALLY want to hear more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

R.I.P

GuyTRPlolGuyTRPlolabout 13 years ago
Dead aye? I suppose it IS the only legit reaso~

No, bad GuyTRPlol. Stop encouraging them! What I SHOULD be doing is telling all those anon's and such to leave off with the R.I.P comments but instead, I'll play along for the sake of argument.

Ladies and gents, being dead is not the only reason someone would abandon a site and all their friends and work. They might have forgot to pay some internet bills *I've done that* or they might have just said 'Fuck it, this community sucks. I'm off' *I've done that* or they might have found a more legitimate use for their time. Like real life partners or school or video games *I've done the latter*

Nontheless, BoWoodstock has been gone for a long time. But when he gets back he doesn't need to look at 100+ comments about how dead he is.

...Just, settle down and play some games on kongregate.com or do your homework. Something people! Instead of spamming/trolling on the internet.

larry74403larry74403about 13 years ago

He may have just got tired of all of the shitty comments and decided to tell us all to go to hell in the most effective mannor he could.

Little BirdLittle Birdabout 13 years ago
I want more!

I think your story is one of the best of the last year. I would really like to see it continued.

Such nice work, keep on with it! ^^

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanabout 13 years ago
Pardon the interruption

This is public service annoucement to the commenters: if you would kindly wander over and look at his profile, you would realize that he's still in school, and being a student myself, I understand perfectly just how crappy school life can be, leaving one very little time to write or come respond to all the posts demanding an update or claiming that he's dead. So, not being one to leap to a worst-case scenario conclusion, it is most likely that Bowoodstock is just very, very busy dealing with the crap school is giving him.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled program. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
GatoUser

Jedi Khan is right. Schools a right bitch, and we can't hound Bowoodstock just cause we want more story. I'm a writer myself and as much as I really want to finish my story, truth is that work, school, family and friends have to come first and foremost. We can't write to our fullest abilities if we have something hanging over our head.

That being said, myself and many others look forward to the continuation of this fantastic story. And I wouldn't be adverse to a double chapter when you do update, Bow. Wink,wink.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It is a great story

therefor it is worth waiting for

jonny5300394jonny5300394about 13 years ago
Wow, just wow..

I'm not a regular on this site, but to see writing of this quality on here... Just, leave. Heh, this place isn't good enough for you! I'd recommend Fictionpress.com, or fanfiction.net, depending on what you feel like writing.

You'd still be able to post things of this level of maturity on there, but you'd have a wider audience. You should finish this story first however. Speaking of which. When do you think the next chapter will come out? It's been a long time since I've read anything sci-fi that had such nicely fleshed out characters. Despite some shortcomings, this is rather amazing. Congratulations.

chrito74chrito74about 13 years ago

I hoping that hes finishing the hole series and going post it all at once that why its whats taking so much time

BowoodstockBowoodstockabout 13 years agoAuthor
Urgh...

Hi all...

Jedi-khan, you pegged it.

I apologize for my absence...school kicked the ever loving crap outa me, along with a few other things in real life. I've been having to retake a course, and it's taken all my time to make sure I don't need to retake it again. As such, Kita'thalla has unfortunately been the last thing on my mind. I am however finding more time to myself, and thus more time to write. This project is something that I want to do justice to though, and if I'm not in the right mindset, it doesn't go on the paper correctly. I have made progress on the next chapter, no promises on when it will be up, but writing has resumed. Thank you all for your continued interest in the series, I appreciate it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
oh good your still around

as long as your still planning on keeping up with this storyline I dont really care how long it takes although I am not the only one that checks for a new chapter nearly every day

larry74403larry74403about 13 years ago
What happened?

What happened to the chapter you said you had ready back in January? The one you said you were waiting on a stable internet connection to upload? Please oh please go ahead and up load that one.

chrito74chrito74about 13 years ago
Im so glad your back

glad to see your back take all time you need to finsh just happy see your back and at it agin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Glad you are back man!

Really glad that you are back. I really thought that you just abandoned this story like a couple of writers here, just when it really starts to get interesting & things start to heat up, but as long as you plan to finish this story there is no rush. This is an excellent story and you are an excellent writer. Keep up the good work!

Lucka478Lucka478about 13 years ago
Great news

I've been checking for an update weekly since your last upload and i had almost given up on this story, but now I'll start reading all the chapters again to re immerse my self into the story and hopefully you'll upload the next chapter by the time I'm finished

Thanks for letting us know you're OK and planning to continue the story.

geiste4geiste4about 13 years ago
Great story

Its a great story and I'm glad to hear that you will continue it. It is understandable that school comes first and that a good story is right along with it, so the story update is sacrificed so that the story line isn't. Anticipating the update and thank you for the good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
No this can't be the end

This is suck a wonderful story it should be a book. I hope that one day there will be a sequel. Thank you for such a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great "author"

Not sure what the guy was talking about with the author being "awful" actually I think that if this was expanded on it would pass for publication.

It's sad that as till now (three months after the expected due) the next chapter hasn't been released. I'd love to see the conversation that started this chapter coming to it's culmination! It may just be a case of writers block (how does one end this story nicely rather than with one race or the other killing the both of them since that's the current logic on both sides...) but from what I've read it would be worth the wait to see how this turns out. I do hope the author isn't stuck with the sexual tension being the only thing able to be written about. It'd still be a good read without what it's lead up to at this point. It would be great to find out Bowoodstock is as good at doing a sexual description as MANYEYEDHYDRA's become...

Keep this one alive because it's one of the few reads on here that's really worth being on a freelance writer's page!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Movie deal?

I don't say this often (since my region has some of the toughest critics ever), so here it goes. This is one of the best pieces of sci-fi I've read in a really long time. Depending on how it was screen-played it could go mainsteam pretty easy. I was really able to see the events unfold in a fantastic way and it moved me. I was thinking of an alien felinoid myself, but I surrender to this author's skill. I truly hope one day to see this go big-screen. Maybe the Theory of Six Degrees could mean someone reading it could get word to Hollywood? Stranger things have happened! Viralmarketing anyone?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well?

Even if you can't write right now, school's out. Could you maybe just update us on progress of the story and your free time?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*Growls*

Good Mr.Woodstock,

I don't mean to be a pest, but it's been a while since your last update to the story or let us know that you aren't dead.

I've had so many of my authors mysteriously go missing and I don't think I could take it if you joined their ranks. So please...PLEASE let us know your still okay, and if so, working on Chapter 12 or so on of this wonderful story.

Thank you for your time, Zerobeat

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBowoodstock@Bowoodstock
1752 Followers
Yep, I'm really back after such a long hiatus. The last 10 years have been a journey for me, including a new career change, several moves, and new experiences that have shaped who I am. I know I'm going to get a lot of questions about the state of Kita'thalla. This is still...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES