Kitten Exposed Ch. 10

Story Info
Tabitha and Sam submit to a crazy experience.
11.8k words
4.7
15.6k
14

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 05/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LFFemdom
LFFemdom
301 Followers

***Dear Reader, this is a brutal chapter for our little Kitten and her lover Sam. Please start at Chapter 1 if you haven't read the series yet. This might be one of my more graphic chapters. Lots of pussy and tit torture for our girls. In case it needs to be said, this is just fantasy and should not be tried by anyone at home. As always, hope you enjoy!***

Tabitha was completely overwhelmed with emotion as things finally settled down from the whirlwind that occurred. She felt like she was truly being arrested when the men first burst into the room. Her heart was still beating with a fury of adrenaline even as things were finally calming down. The men were all over her and Sam, mauling their tits, shoving their big fingers into their holes and moving them into whatever position they desired until finally Ava stopped them. But she took her sweet time.

Without question Tabitha was raging with desire as she was manhandled and violated by the guards. Ava let the rough thorough cavity search, and borderline gang bang, go on for probably ten minutes, though none of the men put their cock in her yet, much to her near disappointment. It was overwhelming emotionally and psychologically, the whole experience. This was probably what her life would be like if she did sign the Slave Contract they had given her. Maybe they would even keep her in this cell.

Tabitha's pussy was gushing with lubrication as the men searched her body, tossed her around, and desecrated her holes with their coarse, unforgiving fingers. All the while, she rewarded them with moans of pleasure and an eager willingness to accept what they could dish out. They pried her young pussy open to to the point of pain to ensure she wasn't hiding contraband there. Then used the nightstick like a jack hammer into the depths of her pussy.

Each of the guards was aggressive with her, each of them acted like a raging sexual inferno set upon ravaging her teenage body. Even as they abused her pussy, their focus didn't stop there. They mauled her tits, pinching her nipples painfully, but then also slapping her tits or crushing them in their powerful hands.

It was when they pulled her legs open and began drawing the copious amounts pussy juices towards her anal entrance that things got really crazy. She wasn't given even a slight chance to watch what the guard was doing as another guard grabbed her face, shoved his fingers into her throat and then bizarrely began licking and kissing around her eyes. Tabitha reeled at the assault, "Keep your slutty fucking eyes open," he demanded as he tongued at them. She was full on submissive mode as she felt her ass being opened and struggled to keep her eyes open as the guard licked them.

The guard working her ass made Tabitha feel as if he was only using the juices from her pussy, but he was also lathering on copious amounts of lubrication onto his big fingers. But one by one, he began pushing them into her welcoming asshole. Three fingers were easily pushed into her young perfect ass, the fourth met a little resistance as he pushed them forward passed the second knuckle towards the third. She seemed to push her ass open for him. Accepting the invitation, he slide his thumb in with the four fingers and pushed the whole wedge of his hand into the nymph, trying to get it inside.

Tabitha was in another universe, she fought to keep her eyes open for the guard, but was overwhelmed as she felt the now familiar push of a hand into her ass. However, this hand was much larger than Ava's or Sam's. This was a full huge male fist of the guard. She cried out as she felt her anal opening being painfully stretched as it began accepting the biggest of fists. She tried to welcome it, tried to relax her sphincter muscles the best she could. She wanted it. She knew at this point that any female hand would've plunged deep inside by now, to her core. But his fist was bigger and demanded much more Tabitha. She grunted as she pushed herself open, despite the many other attacks on her body, the tongue of the guard into her eyes, the fingers pinching her nipples roughly, the nightstick still in her pussy, she focused on the fist trying to enter her ass.

Tabitha could feel the guard twisting and working his fist just at the cusp of euphoria. She knew he was at the point of the largest part of his big hand, the very top of his third knuckle, specifically the middle finger and his thumb. For Ava and Sam, she could tell when these were pushing into her O ring, there would always be resistance there, but their little hands could easily overcome that. Things were not so sure now. Her ass was beginning to rebel as the feeling of being stretched was becoming painful.

She needed it. She would suffer for it.

But then Ava finally intervened.

"Guards, guards..." Ava said firmly. Tabitha whimpered as the fist that she had so longed for was quickly extracted from her gaping hole. The guard giving her face a sick amount of attention gave her one last lick and then pulled away. She was left sitting on the floor with the nightstick still deep in her pussy.

Sam had received a lot of attention too, the one guard spent most of his time with her slapping her bulbous tits and pinching her nipples while the other one fingered her pussy and ass. Through it all, she was moaning and she enjoyed having her now sore tits mauled. Oddly, she was also enjoying having her pussy so roughly played with.

Now that the dust had settled, Tabitha was able to really look at what she had done to Sam. Her tits looked brutalized. Spots of deep red and even purple were starting to appear all over her bound tits. One could easily tell where the nightstick had made contact with her young breasts. Sam could see it too, but instead of looking frightened, she almost looked lustful, giving Tabitha a little grin.

"So, little Becky, you think Stephanie's tits are yours do you?" Ava spoke directly to Tabitha. Tabitha wasn't sure what to do or say, she watched Ava saunter towards Sam's bound tits. She was wearing a sexy pair of black high heels, a sleek tight fitting black corset, back seamed fishnet stockings that guided her eyes up to a sexy pair of lacy black panties. She leaned over, making eye contact with Sam as she began pinching each of her nipples deeply with her finger nails. Sam cried out and shook her legs in pain until finally Ava let go.

"Everything, every tit, every cunt, every ass in this prison is mine," she emphasized her words by slapping Sam's right tit. Even Tabitha cringed at the noise. "And you need to be taught that little Kitten." Ava reached up and caressed Sam's face, wiping away one of her tears. She gave the girl a grin, "as for you Stephanie, how's your pussy feel?"

"Please, mistress, please finish me," Sam said meekly.

Tabitha gasped at what she said, how could she?! Tabitha showed her displeasure by struggling with the guards and crying out, "Nooo." Tabitha was furious. She breathed deeply realizing again it was just a movie and Sam was just acting, maybe. Sam looked over at her with such a pathetic look of sexual agony and sadness. Tabitha immediately went still. She knew exactly what desperation Sam was feeling.

"Let's play another game, Stephanie," Ava said as she ran her fingernails along the swollen flesh of Sam's battered tits, down to her nipple and then back up, "I haven't come up with a name for it yet, maybe you can help me out with that sweetie. Here's the rules, I'm going to come up with some pretty intense tortures for you and your friend," Ava's fingers trailed back to down to Sam's nipple, flicking at the sensitive flesh of her erect hard nub, "if you agree to them, you'll be one step closer to cumming." Ava waited for an answer.

Sam looked over at Tabitha and then back up to Ava and nodded, dropping her head immediately in shame.

"Good!" Ava said excitedly. She flicked Sam's nipple lightly, then traced her fingernail over he bruising tit flesh again, "I was initially planning on doing all the tortures, but I've found playing with your pussy highly enjoyable. I think I'll let Colin and Ted have some fun," Sam and Tabitha both let out a gasp, and looked the remaining hulking men in the cell with them. Ava trailed her finger nail along Sam's body as she walked around her again, positioning herself behind the gorgeous teen.

In spite of herself, Sam moaned as Ava's fingers once again touched her slick teen hole. Sam could no longer make eye contact with Tabitha, "Please forgive me," she said as she started to gyrate her fingers again. It was like Ava knew exactly what to do with her pussy. Ava's finger just lightly moved across her clitoris side to side, pushing it back and forth sending waves of pleasure with each move, while another finger dipped inside, touching near her urethra.

As Ava started playing with Sam's pussy, the crew quickly decided they needed more cameras in the room and sent another camera man in, one to focus in on Tabitha, so the other could try to get all shots on Sam.

"First up, I think we can all agree that Kitten's tits need to be brutalized in return for what she did to you. Colin here has some told me some very weird things he likes to do to girl's tits. Do you agree to let him have a go on little Becky there?" Ava asked as she manipulated the girl's pussy like a remote control

Of course Sam nodded and between moans and softly said, "yes."

The guy that played with Sam's tits earlier had a grin a mile wide on his face, clearly that was Colin, "Stand up you little slut, push those tits out," he said as walked towards Tabitha.

Tabitha struggled briefly as a guard pulled her arms behind her, hard enough to start hurting her shoulders, as he lifted her off the ground. Tabitha cried out in pain as the guard also pushed the nightstick in her pussy further in, and used it as an anchor to hold her even more firmly. Her little tits bounced as she struggled. Tabitha was overcome with fear. She looked at Sam in dread, then back at Colin, shaking her head side to side. All the while, Ava's fingers again worked magic on Sam's pussy.

Immediately Colin came up and latched onto Tabitha's tits with his big hands. She gasped and threw her head to the side, closing her eyes. Next up, his powerful hands began squeezing her tits like a vice. Tabitha cringed and bit her lip as the pressure built in her tits tremendously fast. Bolts of pain began shooting from her tits as his fingers compressed deeper into her firm teen breasts.

He let go briefly, but only to adjust his grip on her tits, he wrapped his hands around them with his thumbs below and his fingers over top. His intent was immediately obvious as he started to grip down and twist them, like Tabitha's tits were some water turn off valve. His strength far exceeded the meager resistance Tabitha's breasts offered, and in a few seconds she cried out! Her tits felt like they were actually being twisted off. She howled in pain as he twisted them as far as they would go. He held them firmly as she started to buckle.

Then as quickly as it started, it was over. He let go of her tits and they flopped back into normal position. But before she could find any reprieve, his muscular hands wrapped themselves around her breasts again and he started squeezing and twisting them again. This time he pushed them upwards as well. Her little teen body was completely under his whim as he started to lift her by her breasts.

"Ahhh," Tabitha cried out as her feet left the ground as all of her weight, as little as she was, was pulled up into the air by her tits. Her body went limp, completely helpless. There would be no struggle tonight. She wished Ava was doing all the tortures, this felt more cruel, but still, the pain caused her pussy to moisten, no matter who was doing it.

The guard held her firmly for a few more moments as she was grunting softly from the pain. Finally, he released his grip and she fell a few inches before her feet touched the ground, but her knees immediately buckled and she would've fell to the floor had the guard behind her not been holding the nightstick in her pussy. She was in shock, but also completely turned on.

Now he reached down and latched onto her nipples, with them between his thumb and first couple fingers. Tabitha moaned painfully as her little nubs were immediately crushed by his strength. Unceremoniously, he dragged up onto her feet with just her nipples. She cried out as he didn't stop there. An explosion of delicious pain, like high voltage current, radiated out from each of her nipples through her tits directly to her pussy as her body was once again pulled skyward, but this time by nothing but her hard little nipples.

Tabitha struggled briefly but quickly realized that only added to the pain. Her cry echoed throughout the studio, followed by her heavy breathing. Everyone, especially the cameraman, was transfixed on her little teen body, her tits stretching painfully. No one had ever seen a girl essentially hanging by her nipples. Colin held her longer, this time, "Beg me," he said, "Beg me to stop."

Tabitha moaned as he body hung, even though her nipples felt like they were going to be ripped off, her pussy was beginning to throb. What should've been pure hell was instead only breaking down the barrier to her next orgasm. She was motionless as to not cause any undue pain, but replied, "only if you let Stephanie cum."

The room went quiet, except for Tabitha's groans. Sam looked up at Tabitha longingly, she was overcome with love for the girl, as Ava's fingers worked her now dripping hole. Colin grinned and lifted little Tabitha up another inch. Sam started to moan, Ava began furiously working her clitoris sending waves of pleasure throughout her lithe body. Sam was bucking her hips.

Tabitha could see Sam nearing her orgasm, and grinned slightly despite the devastating pain that echoed throughout her tits. Her crushed nipples were one thing, but the pain of the stretching of her tits was starting to drive her mad. But Tabitha knew there was no way Ava would let her cum this quickly.

"Noo," Sam once again cried out as she tried to find Ava's fingers again with her pussy. "Please," Sam begged after Ava left her near the edge again. Sam pleaded and cried out for relief that wouldn't come yet.

Colin held Tabitha's nipples captive for a few seconds longer until he let go, causing Tabitha to fall to the floor again, but again, she was caught by the guard behind her. Tabitha grunted as the thick piece of plastic was forced deeper into her teen body, hard into her cervix.

Ava's fingers just lightly caressed Sam's pussy and Sam reacted like a complete whore, trying to hump and push her pussy closer to Ava's fingers, but Ava kept them just out of reach, "Should we let Colin keep going?"

Sam nodded quickly,"yes mistress," trying to get Ava's fingers back into her hole. Ava grinned at the word mistress.

"Colin, now's your chance, anything else you'd like to do to those fresh little willing tits?" Ava said as she dipped her finger back into Sam's honey hole. Sam moaned in relief loudly enough for every to hear.

Colin grinned deviously at Tabitha. A bolt of nervousness shot through her body at his gaze, but she held her own and grinned back, even pushing her tits out towards him. He snapped his fingers and held his hands up like claws, then motioned with his fingers for her to come to him. Tabitha looked down in disgrace and took a couple steps towards him, effectively pushing her tits into the vice.

His muscular hands immediately begun the next part of their journey together as his fingers pushed painfully deep into her titty flesh. Tabitha's mouth opened up and let out a silent scream as she felt her breasts once again being crushed within his grasp. The guard behind her began working the nightstick in and out of her pussy as well, but Tabitha hardly noticed with what was happening to her tender mounds.

Sam began moaning louder again, clearly Ava had already gotten her close to orgasm again. With every moan, Colin's grip tightened and compressed her tits more. He then lightened his grasp and wrapped his hands around each of her boobs, turning them into pop cans. Bringing his mouth down to her nipples, he licked her nipple almost gently twice, then barred his teeth and bit down hard on her nipple.

"Ahhhh!" Tabitha cried out at the sharp and instantly throbbing pain of his teeth on her nipple. She started struggling again, pushing against his large body with her hands trying to get his mouth off of her nipple. It was like a fly buzzing around a bull, utterly useless in her attempt. She stomped her feet against the floor and howled. Finally he let go and then promptly moved over to her other nipple and repeated the horrendously painful process.

Sam cried out then, "No, please stop!" Ava immediately pulled her fingers out of Sam's wanton pussy as if to punish her. Sam turned to look at Ava sadly, pleading with her eyes.

Colin paused his vicious biting for a moment and looked over at Ava.

"You agreed, didn't you Steph?" Ava looked sternly at Sam.

"I'll only continue if you let Colin at your tits now girl," Ava delicately touched Sam's pussy, caressing her nether lips again. Sam purred and nodded.

Sam was trapped. Her eyes went wide in fear of what Colin might do to her, still Ava teased her desperate pussy, but Sam didn't know what to say. She needed to cum so badly, and this whole scene was driving her to levels of eroticism she'd never felt. She looked quickly over to Colin who was still firmly gripping Tabitha's little tits, he had a very devious look on his face. Sam then looked down at her own tits, now a deep red color from the binding and showing ample signs of bruising from the punishment. Her pussy quivered and some juice leaked out.

Sam nodded then looked back over at the man who was about to ruin her breasts, "Colin, please come here and hurt my tits." Immediately Ava's fingers pushed back into Sam's dripping hole causing the girl to moan loudly. Sam was becoming someone else too, just like Tabitha prior.

Tabitha felt immediately horrified as Colin let go of her tits and started to advance on Sam. She looked down at her nipples and tits. She was half expecting her nipples to be bleeding, but they weren't, and her tits had angry red spots where his fingers had been. She could even see signs of purple developing around her tits too. She tried to move, but the guard behind her was still holding the nightstick firmly and now wrapped one of his hands around her and grabbed one of her breasts roughly.

"Ted, if you would, please get Kitten ready, I want her pussy and ass as exposed as possible," Ava said and Ted gave a nod. He then steered Tabitha over to the desk while pushing on the long plastic handle in her pussy and squeezing her tit. She moaned at the roughness, and the deepness of the rod in her. Her pussy whipping was about to start.

While Ted was preparing Tabitha to have her pussy destroyed again, Colin's fingers began exploring Sam's trapped bulbous melons. Ava was working her warm hole but leaned in close to her whispering so that her and Colin could hear, "We just need to confirm, you're okay with what Colin is about to do to your lovely breasts?"

"Please, yes confirmed, have fun Colin," Sam said, with an evident sound of lust in her voice. Ava looked at Colin and they both nodded.

Tabitha limply complied with Ted's manipulations of her body. Tabitha couldn't even bring herself to look at her lover, the sounds of pleasure and pain that came from Sam were only turning Tab on. She felt terrible she brought her here, for this. But again, Sam knew the words to make it stop. Was it possible that she was enjoying this too? Maybe this was their fate, to be torture sluts for this sadistic porn company.

Once more, Sam body was caught it a horrendous struggle of pain and pleasure. Her pussy was awash in the euphoric pleasure that Ava was lavishing upon her tight wet sex. Her tits, though, were suffering a raging inferno of torment as Colin set on her. He worked one of her bulging tits at a time first, squeezing and crushing it in his grasp. Then he would relentlessly do the other.

LFFemdom
LFFemdom
301 Followers