Kitten Exposed Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then something strange happened with Sam as Colin and Ava both worked on her lustful body. There was something fascinating about the mix of pain and pleasure. She could feel it, she was cognitive of it, but the pain warped itself inside her to a different, strange feeling. More of a longing. Like when Tabitha was hurting her breasts earlier. She found herself watching him, coaxing him to continue with her seductive eyes, and even thanking him for the abuse.

After about five minutes, Tabitha was secured into position on top of the metal desk in the room. She was on her back, of course, with head hanging off the side of the desk. Her hips were rotated upwards, and her legs pulled back over her head, and then pulled to the side painfully which had the delightful effect of splaying out her pussy and anus. The metal legs of the desks served as anchor points for the rope that held her ankles, hands and knees in place. The position left her extremely vulnerable to what they were about to do to her private and delicate of parts. The guard had removed the nightstick while he was tying her up, but pushed it into her asshole easily once she was in position.

Tabitha looked over as Sam's cries turned more and more into moans of pleasure. Colin was down on his knees in front of her chewing on her nipples. Her head was thrown back as she moaned loud enough to echo throughout the room, and Ava's fingers were clearly spreading pleasure throughout her entire body.

But as with every other time, just as Sam was nearing her outrageously huge orgasm, Ava pulled her fingers away. Colin kept his attack up on on her nipples changing her moans to whimpers and eventually gasps, until he too pulled away. Tabitha was in shock, Sam was so close to her orgasm again. And they didn't let her, Tabitha knew her suffering, the poor girl. She wanted to protect her, but it looked like Sam was getting into things earnestly.

"Please mistress, no, no, let me cum, please," Sam begged as Colin just lightly squeezed her tits.

"Oh my little girl, the night is only just beginning. But I must say, you're playing the game wonderfully," Ava said as she leaned in next to Sam and brushed her face with hers. Sam leaned in too, comforted by the romantic gesture provided by Ava. Boldly, Ava turned her head and locked lips with Sam. Sam eagerly returned the gesture and quickly slipped her tongue into Ava's mouth. Passionately, the two kissed, and the cameraman practically ran in to catch it.

Tabitha watched, stunned. She didn't know what to think. She was getting jealous, every part of her. She was jealous Sam was getting all Ava's attention, she was jealous Sam was kissing someone else, and she was jealous Ava was kissing someone else! And the fingering! Hell, Tabitha was jealous Colin was hurting Sam's tits and not hers. She felt like she was going crazy. Ava did say she would do this.

Tabitha's neck ached already with how she was positioned. She dropped it down and looked away from Sam. Ted began idly playing with her obscenely splayed pussy. And, as if it was some sort of invite, he undid his belt, unzipped his pants and pulled his long thick cock out. Then he moved around the desk and presented it to Tabitha's face. Tabitha opened her mouth without being told and accepted his cock. He didn't give her much of a chance to get accommodated to it, but immediately he started pushing his cock into her throat. Tonight would be a very long night indeed.

Ava and Sam kissed for a little bit longer until Ava finally pulled away. Colin had started kneading Sam's tits, obviously getting turned on watching the two smoke shows make out. By now Sam's tits were turning a deep red, mostly from the restricted blood flow caused by the tight ropes, but also from the abuse they suffered at the hands of Colin and from Tabitha with the nightstick. Sam could feel her breasts, they were throbbing, pulsing. But it was only turning her on more. She couldn't move, couldn't get away, she was served up on this chair like a whore platter and her tits became the entree again as Colin's teeth found her nipples.

Tabitha was barely given a moment to catch her breath after Ted pulled his cock free from her young mouth when shoved it back in, nearly to the hilt. Tabitha stomach muscles clenched briefly as her esophagus was suddenly penetrated with Ted's thick cock. Tabitha choked again, for all the room to hear, but she was elated to learn that she lacked much of a gag reflex. In fact, she felt weirdly proud as she felt his cock enter her throat. His clean shaven heavy ball sack smacked her face as he pushed deeper into her throat. Tabitha loved it, she loved any attention right now.

Ava looked over and grinned as she watched Tabitha's throat bulge a bit from the cock. Ted was fairly well hung too, so she had more than a few inches pushed into her little throat, and she was taking it like a champ. Tabitha never ceased to amaze her. Sam looked over too, but couldn't be mad at all at her girlfriend, Sam was basically the one agreeing to everything for the sake of her orgasm.

"Well it's time for the next part of our game, would you agree to whip your friend's pussy?" Ava asked as both were watching Tabitha get skewered by Ted's cock.

Sam looked up at Ava and nodded, "I'll do whatever you ask."

Ava and Colin undid the binds that held sweet Samantha to the chair. As each part of her body was freed, she would give a moan as she felt blood rush into some portions of her body. The rope holding her tits to the chair was undone first, then her arms and legs untied and both tingling, having also had the blood flow restricted. When she first got off the chair, she struggled to stand, and took a few moments to regain her balance and composure.

Now standing, she could feel the tightness from the binding on her tits. She brought her hands up to soothe her battered tits. They looked so alien and foreign to her. Like a costume or a prop from a movie. They were sensitive and throbbing. Now they had turned from a deep red to a tinge of purple, "Are they okay?" she asked Ava quietly.

Ava nodded, "they'll be just fine, but let's free them. That was an amazing first try for you." Ava and Colin then began undoing the ropes that bound the base of each of her large tits. One by one they were freed and Ava grabbed them into her hands, massaging the life back into them as blood flowed through them.

There was a quick tingling sensation, then the feeling of needles filling her tits. She groaned as she massaged them, they were throbbing with pain. She could tell they were going to bruise, perhaps all over. As she felt the life returning to her precious tits, her brain started reveling in what just occurred. The thoughts made her horny again. Sam liked it. She wanted more.

As Sam regained her composure, Ava handed her a very intimidating whip. It was a single strand of red stiff leather attached to a woven leather handle. Sam looked at the whip, over to Ava and then over to Tabitha's splayed out pussy. The nightstick that Tabitha had beaten her tits with was being pushed into Tab's ass by one of the guards, his fingers also delving into her folds. Sam could also hear Tabitha choking on the Ted's cock.

Ava got behind Sam and guided her over to between Tabitha's legs. They could clearly see the outline of Ted's cock as he throat fucked the tiny teen.

Ava turned Sam to about a 45 degree angle with her feet after pushing her legs open a bit. It was the right position for what Sam was about to do, besides her legs being slightly too far apart. But she opened the up gladly as Ava slid her hand down Sam's tight stomach to her pussy, quietly whispering in her ear, "Hit her pussy."

Sam adjusted herself just a bit, she desperately needed Ava's fingers in her and she moaned out loudly in grateful praise as Ava's fingers slipped themselves into her pleasure craving pussy. She lifted the cruel whip up and then brought it down quickly across Tabitha's sex, harder than even Ava was expecting.

Tabitha's whole body jumped at the surprising lash that exploded on her pussy and lower stomach. She gagged for a moment on the cock that was reaming into her throat, trying to scream out in pain. She couldn't see what was happening, only the sack full of cum below the cock in her mouth. And now the saliva and juices from her throat were starting to collect on his cock and drip down her face in copious amounts. She felt like an utter slut, this was her purpose, to have her holes tortured and used for the amusement of others, and she loved it. She gagged again slightly, but did her best to make her throat the best hole he's ever used.

Sam moaned at Ava's touch, pulling back the whip and bringing back down on Tabitha's exposed pussy. Ava quickly rewarded her with sensual flick on her clitoris. Sam's lust was overpowering her. She felt like there was a sense of anonymity to what she was doing to Tabitha, but also a sense of sweet revenge for what Tabitha did to her tits. Tabitha's pussy was clearly wet, and the makeup was coming off her skin quickly. The spots where Sam had already hit looked red, but they may have been that way prior.

Tabitha's pussy splayed open more as the whip found it, involuntarily gaping itself. Her legs were split painfully wide, opening her up like a flower to begin with, but her pussy welcomed the torture and the pain. Now that the whipping had started, Tabitha was a little more prepared. Though the cock in her mouth made it impossible to know when her pussy would receive the lick of pain. Still she felt warm inside, it was her turn.

Sam did not disappoint anyone in attendance. She brought the vicious strand of leather down on her lover's pussy over and over, without hesitation. The cameraman moved right in so the action was clear to witness. Her aim also improved quickly, she was able to land the tip of the leather exactly where she wanted. She moved between her lover's clitoris, lips, gaping pussy and anus with ease.

When the leather found each part, there was a definite difference in reaction. When the leather found her hard little button, Tabitha almost squeaked and jumped a bit. When the leather found her lips and vulva she grunted and her pussy seemed to open more. When the whip found her slightly gaping hole moaned deeply and pushed herself out more. And lastly, when it found Tabitha's ass, she made a deeper groan and her little rosebud would wink open and closed, which everyone found incredibly sexy.

Soon, nearly all of the make up that covered the cruelty her pussy had received just a couple days ago was now gone. Things had gone exactly to plan. Now it looked just like Sam was delivering all the marks that shown angrily around Tabitha's nether region. But Sam was adding her own, picking up momentum as Ava got more and more into her pussy.

Ava egged Sam on, cupping her tender breasts, flicking her clit, whispering, "harder, hit her pussy harder, own her, she wants it," etc... The words echoed in Sam's head as she continued whipping her girlfriend's vulnerable holes. Sam's pussy was flooded with pleasure. She was writhing under Ava's touch but also focused on Tabitha who made it clear she did want it, and Sam liked giving it to her too. As the moments passed, Sam was building up a nice rhythm for the lashes, allowing Tabitha to predict them. Sam could tell that, as tightly bound as she was, Tabitha was pushing her pussy up to meet the whip.

It was all so erotic, Ted's cock was being thrust into Tabitha's throat as her pussy and anus were being tormented by the vicious red whip. Tabitha began to feel that sensation growing inside of her, spreading with every painful lash on her splayed pussy. The cock in her throat just adding to her humiliation and lust of the situation, she could only imagine what she looked like, tied to the desk, her pussy and anus pushed upwards on full display for the world and the sadists around her. Add to the long cock using mouth like another pussy, covering her face in her own juices, it was perfect.

It only took a few more swings as Tabitha's moans and grunts started taking on an obvious sign, she was humping her hips upwards furiously at the leather attacker. Sam swung the whip even harder into her precious Tabitha. Soon, Tabitha's pussy was quivering and her whole body started to shake. It looked like Ted was getting overwhelmed too, having the best view of the pussy being destroyed in front of him and her warm mouth and throat being the perfect receptacle.

Ted reached forward as his grunts turned to pleasurable moans and his hands found Tabitha's reddened tits. He grabbed a handful of each and used them to help push himself further into her willing throat. Tabitha reacted by moaning more and convulsing in pleasure as the whip began finding the inner parts of her pussy as it opened wider, her body was almost there.

"She's so close," Ava said as she whispered into Sam's ear, and so was Sam. She pushed her pussy into Ava's hand. Pussy juice was dripping down her legs. She could feel herself starting to shake as Ava flicked her bean and massaged her insides.

"Please, please mistress!" Sam begged as her orgasm closed in, yet still she whipped Tabitha's cunt harder and harder, watching Tabitha shake as well, they were both about to cum!

At the last possible moment, Ava pulled her fingers free from Sam's quivering pussy causing the girl to again cry out in sheer frustration. She stopped the whipping of Tabitha's pussy too, as Sam fell to her knees with Ava still behind her, in exhaustion and frustration. It was so overwhelming for Sam, tears began streaming from her eyes. She arched her back lewdly, pushing her pussy into Ava's leg.

Ava smiled broadly as she felt overwhelmed in the power she was now gaining over Sam. The girl was an absolute mess. She could feel the wetness from Sam's pussy on her leg. The girl couldn't have looked any sluttier. It was nice to see her back arched down as much as it was. Some girls have an awful habit of arching their backs upward, but not Sam.

Ava pulled her leg away from Sam, who immediately gave another frustrated moan. Instead, Ava brought her black heel shoe up and rubbed the tip of it into Sam's pussy. Sam let out the most satisfied moan in response. She was obviously so desperate that her standards lowered quickly from fingers to potentially dirty shoes.

Tabitha too was in a world of frustration. She could hear Sam's cries and she knew instantly that Ava had once again denied her orgasm, which caused Tabitha to be denied as well. She still humped her pussy upwards, begging for the touch of the whip that wouldn't come. Instead, she would have to due with just the cock that was now buried deep in her throat. She could feel Ted getting close.

In another moment, Ted squeezed Tabitha's tits incredibly hard and grunted in pleasure as he started shooting his cum directly into her stomach. Tabitha held still and gladly let him release his load of cum deep into her. She wished she could see his orgasm, she was sure there was a ton of cum and she imagined it shooting out in long white ribbons. She was happy to please him and proud of her new found ability. He rode his orgasm for about thirty seconds, then finally withdrew his long cock from her throat and mouth, leaving her covering in saliva, which was now dripping down into her hair.

Tabitha didn't have to wait long before she was presented with another cock, this time it was Colin's, her face still covered in her own saliva. He had proved to be the bane of both of the girls and especially their tits, but Tabitha felt nervous as she saw his weapon. His cock was enormous. Ted's was long, but Colin put him to shame. Moreover, Colin's cock was thicker too. Obediently, Tabitha opened her mouth for him and began accepting his girth.

A whole new side of Sam had developed just in the last couple hours. She went from being a very chill, completely oblivious teen who was usually just stuck in her phone, to a complete whore hound, with her tits battered and bruised, and her pussy leaking juice all over the place. Her tits were purposefully mashed into the cold concrete floor, her nipples being scratched by the texture of it and she was pushing her pussy into the narrow black tip of her new mistress' high heels.

Everyone could hear Tabitha gag as Colin worked his cannon into her mouth. She gargled and choked as his thick cock as it pushed into her mouth and then into her throat. But unlike Ted who grabbed her tits just at the end, Colin immediately went to work resuming his previous mistreatment of her tender little tits. He started with her nipples, clenching them between his thumb and pointer finger hard, twisting them and pulling on them, using them to help push his mammoth cock into the girl's throat. Ted came over to Tabitha and started to play with her exposed pussy and ass as well.

Tabitha muffled cries could be heard through the reaming of his thick cock as it forced it's way into her esophagus, stretching everything as it went. Unlike Ted's thinner cock, Colin's plugged her entire airway as he went. Tabitha immediately started to freak out, he was truly choking her with his cock. She shook, tears welling up on her eyes. She tried to fight but couldn't. Her nipples screamed in pain too as he twisted and pulled on them.

For a few very long moments, his cock felt like it was going to kill her. She struggled hard against her bonds to no avail, and then just laid still. This couldn't be it. There was no way. And then it happened, he pulled his massive log from throat and out her mouth. Along with it came a copious amount of saliva and juices that poured along her face. She breathed heavily, coughing and gurgling her way back to life. He twisted her nipples fiercely and pushed his cock back up to her mouth. Tabitha took as deep of a breath as she could and opened her mouth back up for him again.

Sam could hear Tabitha's struggles. She felt awful she had stopped whipping her pussy, and now her and Tabitha both had been so close without any release. Sam rested her whole upper body on her aching tits and reached behind her to pull open her ass and pussy for Ava. She felt like slut and loved it. The tip of Ava's shoe was pushing into her folds and she humped backwards onto it, loving any sort of touch from the black clad mistress.

Ava stopped rubbing the girl's pussy for a moment while she grabbed a nearby chair and sat herself on it so she had a very convenient and comfortable angle on Sam's needy pussy. Ava's heels were only had a thin sole under her toes, but they were hard and the heel was about 3 inches long. "Oh this is new," she said as she brought the bottom of her shoe up and dragged it along the girl's sex. Her black shoes were not exactly clean either, the construction of the set had left the floor fairly dirty, which added to the kinkiness of what was happening. Immediately upon feeling her folds being touched, Sam moaned deeply and began pushing backwards into Ava's foot, pressing herself lustfully as the hard leather and small bits of debris shoe created a bizarrely wonderful feeling in her pussy. The cameraman zoomed in making sure he got the best shots of the girl's wanton pussy.

Colin was playing his own new game with Tabitha. He would slowly and methodically force his long hard cock deep into Tabitha's throat, and almost being gentle when compared to his other interactions with her. He would caress her face, and her throat almost delicately. Then, once his cock was fully inserted, he would resume the torturing of her breasts, from crushing them with his powerful hands, to pinching her nipples until she screamed into his cock.

After Colin would abuse her tits for a good thirty to forty seconds, making her suffer while he suffocated her, Tabitha would start shaking and struggling fiercely, letting him know it was time. At which point he would then pull his long cock out quickly followed by a large amount of saliva and fluids, which would then flow down Tabitha's face and into her hair more, drenching her. At which point she would cough and choke herself back to life while Colin would lean over and chew on her nipples, his cock still near her mouth..