Kitten Exposed Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava was loving her current situation though, she was fascinated by Sam's body and how wonderfully slutty she had turned out to be. She would keep Sam all to herself for now, or at least her pussy. Ava was now switching between shoes, dragging the left one along Sam's eager wet pussy while she rubbed her right shoe back on the floor. Ava's shoes were pointy and slender at the end, and dipped easily into the girl's folds when Ava tried. She was able to push in a couple inches with little effort, but only started to meet resistance at the widest part of her foot. It was utterly sexy for Ava. She would push this to it's limits tonight.

"This is becoming quite the night," Ava said as she pulled her left foot back a bit and, with the tip pointed inward, lightly kicked at Sam's hungry orifice. Sam grunted at the surprise but then tried to open herself up more, doing her best to accommodate Ava's desires. Sam was able to gape her pussy for Ava, and thanked her by lightly kicking the toe of her shoe directly into Sam, who moaned with pleasure.

Ava put her left foot back onto the floor, picking up more debris due to the coating of juices from Sam's pussy. She then took her other foot and dragged it over and finally into Sam's gaping pussy. Sam humped herself backwards. Ava pulled away and lined the dry heel of her shoe up with Sam's rosebud and pushed it in. Sam responded with pushing herself back into Ava's foot, causing the hard little heel to push into her anus. Tabitha's struggles were still widely apparent to everyone in the room as Colin brutalized her throat and tits more.

Sam was panting and moaning loudly as the heel slipped further into anus, she frantically tried to pull herself more open for her mistress' shoe. Sam had no idea what was happening to her. It had to be something with this place, or maybe it was Ava.

Little Tabitha was still struggling with Colin's cock and the abuse of her tits. By now here tits were raw, bruised and battered. They were bright red compared to the rest of her body, though nothing compared to her wrecked pussy. As Tabitha choked on Colin's cock, Ted began slapping her splayed open pussy fiercely, causing Tabitha to buck her hips wildly.

Sam was lost in her own world right now. She could faintly hear the cries from Tabitha, but Sam knew her girlfriend enjoyed this sort of thing. She would forgive her, Sam hoped, 'it was all for the movie right?' The only thing that mattered to Sam was Ava's attention. She loved that idea of her pussy being used in this way too. And now her ass too. It hurt, the heel, but it only added to her enjoyment. She pushed herself back, spreading herself as much as she could, she wanted to take Ava's whole foot into her pussy.

Ava was on the same mission as well. She was astonished that this girl she had never met before, walked into the studio with Tabitha at her side, joined in a brutal scene, and then completely abandoned her senses and became the most filthy slut Ava could imagine. Ava lined her other juice and dust covered shoe up with Sam's pussy and pressed it into her hole. Sam moaned as the slickness of her pussy and the narrowness of Ava's foot allowed the tip to slide in easily. Ava pressed forward, and with a slight pop as the resistance provided by Sam's tight pussy gave way, Ava's shoe pushed through Sam's folds and deep inside.

Sam cried out in ecstasy as she felt Ava's heeled shoe push into her, she had Ava's toes and likely half of her foot in her pussy. Samantha quickly started humping backwards, gyrating her hips for her mistress, enjoying every moment of the foot fucking.

While Sam was enjoying some semblance of romance, Tabitha was now being molested by both Colin and Ted. Colin was nearing the end though. His enormous cock couldn't take much more and Tabitha could tell. He was grunting deeper and his balls were tightening. He grabbed her tits into his hand just like he did when he lifted her off the ground, twisting and squeezing and jammed is cock into her throat as deep as he could. Her gag reflex was now entirely gone, and she held herself still, waiting.

A moment later, as her tits cried out in pain, Tabitha felt Colin's cock begin to pulse. A wave of relief spread over her. He was pumping his cum into her throat just like Ted deep. She now had two loads of cum in her belly and she loved it. Tabitha could feel her breath running out, as Colin road his orgasm to its fullest. She could feel the tightening in her chest, the need for air. She started to struggle, as Colin was still grunting from the orgasm. Panic started to arise again, he was taking longer this time. She started shaking and struggling as much as she could, completely unaware of Ted's slapping of her pussy now.

As she thought she would fade, just as Colin pulled his cock free of her throat and her mouth. More fluids drenched down Tabitha's face as usual, but Tabitha didn't immediately react. Suddenly scared, Colin smacked her face hard, startling Tabitha back to reality. She then gasped and coughed as she fought to fill her lungs again.

Regaining her breath and sense of realism, Tabitha became acutely aware someone was starting to have fun with her exposed pussy. She tilted her head up to see who was currently slapping her splayed pussy. It was Ted, and he had a shit eating grin on his face as his palm came down on her abused little teen cunt. She could feel the weight of his hand, heavily slapping her bruised but eager meat. Almost immediately, her brain turned from fear of choking to coming waves of pleasure from the near perfect hits on her pussy. Still, despite the orgasm, Colin kept his cock near Tabitha's mouth. She licked it gratiously

Tabitha felt like she had earned this, somehow. She was meant to be here, meant to used and abused. She felt like she had found her purpose, to be a torture doll for the hundreds or thousands of men who would be watching. But in a weird way, it also brought her and Sam together. And it would be true, people who suffer together, build a bond. Tabitha couldn't wait to kiss Sam, hold her in her arms. She couldn't see what was happening to her, but could hear her moans. And now Tabitha was moaning as well, as Ted slapped her pussy.

"How many cocks have you had in this dirty hole, Stephanie?" Ava asked Sam after she pulled her heel free from Sam's ass and she twisted her shoe into her pussy, causing Sam to moan.

"Uh, uh, only two mistress," Sam answered slowly, unsure if she should give the correct answer or play some slutty role. She decided for the truth. Ava's shoe felt so weird good in pussy, she was being used in such a raw way and it was making processing thought difficult. And this whole situation was beyond sexy. She couldn't wait to see what else her and Tabitha would do together. But right now, she just needed to cum. Her pussy and clitoris never felt this way before. Her hole was begging to be filled, to the point that even the dirty shoe of this sadistic bitch would do. And her clit was pulsing, needing to be touched.

Ava pulled her shoe out of Sam's pussy and it came out with plop, with a string of girl juice attached. Sam gave a frustrated moan, pulling herself more open, hoping Ava would push it back in, or push her other foot in. Instead, Ava leaned forward and pushed some of her fingers in Sam's pussy. Immediately, Sam cried out in lust and bucked her hips. The shoes felt good, but Ava's fingers were sheer bliss.

Ava worked Sam's pussy as Ted continued to slap Tabitha's splayed open cunt. And both girls sounded like they were riding the waves of pleasure towards the orgasm they were both in dire need for. Tabitha was pushing her pussy up to meet Ted's hand, and she was gladly lapping her tongue up and down Colin's semi-hard cock. Ava was pushing her hips back into Ava's fingers, humping her while she scrapped her tits along the cold rough floor.

Pretty soon, the room was filled with the sounds of teenage lust. Both girls were nearing their orgasms. Sam was the first to nearly explode, she was grinding herself into Ava's fingers, panting and begging for the orgasm that would not come. Just as she thought she might finally crest the mountain of lust, Ava pulled her fingers away again. Sam cried out in defeat, "please, no, please mistress, finish my dirty hole, please," she begged with no reward.

Ted treated Tabitha to a similar fate, she was thrusting her pussy upwards to meet his heavy hand. He was slapping her pussy hard, which only caused her more pleasure, like her pussy was being slapped and pounded at the same time. It seemed as if every hit would make his hand wetter. Her orgasm was building, Tabitha was panting and moaning, she could feel that familiar warmth growing, the need for release. But as Ted heard Sam's cries of frustration, he stopped as well, as he wasn't sure he was able to read Tabitha as well as Ava could. He didn't want to spoil things. Similarly, Tabitha cried out in disappointment, "please no," she said as she waved her pussy upwards, hoping for the hand that wouldn't arrive.

The desperation of both girls was clearly obvious to everyone. Their lust filled the air with the smell of eager pussy. They were both breathing deeply as they were denied their orgasms yet again.

"Okay sluts, here's what's going to happen next. I need to fist someone and I want to see some real craziness," Ava said and grinned as Sam looked up with her with longing eyes, "What do you think should happen girls?"

All Sam could think about was her eager wet nether mouth and her delirious need to cum. It also occurred to her that everything that happened today was crazy, so she really felt like needed to be on her game with the answer and her pussy demanded it, "Mistress, please fist my holes, and why don't we let all the guards finish themselves inside Kitten, and take turns fisting her ass?"

Tabitha couldn't see Sam with how they were positioned, but she came out of her dreadfully close to orgasm stupor and gave a moan of frustration and whimpered along with it. 'What was Sam saying?' Tabitha's mind was on edge. Tabitha couldn't believe Sam would sell her out like that. She wanted a fist for sure, but she wanted it to be Sam's or Ava's, not one of these nameless faceless men.

"Please mistress, fist my ass, see how deep you can go, Sam will gladly take every load from the men into her sexy little body, but please you fist my ass," Tabitha begged from her tightly bound exposed position.

Sam's pussy was begging for attention, and the thought of being gang raped sounded oddly delightful. She imagined them slamming their long hard cocks into her pussy, pulling her hair, slapping her tits, "I've never taken a fist in my pussy before Ava, you would be the first. But I'd gladly let all the guards here finish in me. But look at how hungry Kitten's pussy is for more whipping." Sam sounded like she was in heat, and utterly submissive like her pain slut friend.

"Mistress, you'll cum so hard while you're burying your arm into my welcoming ass, watching your fist bulge my petite body, and of course my pussy is yours to wreck. Whip it, slap it, fuck it, whatever you like, the more you hurt it, the harder I'll cum," Tabitha gyrated her hips as she spoke to emphasize her lust.

Feeling utterly beside herself, raging with passion as she was, Sam gave in, "Mistress, Kitten deserves your fist more and please let her cum. I offer up my pussy for your guards."

Sam and Tabitha waited for Ava's decision. She looked between the two girls with lust in her eyes. Sam had not been through testing yet, but her pussy smelled sweet and looked perfect. And if this the two girls had been together already, then she should be clean. Moreover, Tabitha's winking asshole looked extremely enticing. The little girl could seemingly take any sized mass into her rectal passage, thank god Ava had experimented with that before.

"If that's your desire girls," Ava said.

There was a whirlwind of activity, and the movement of bodies was like the commotion in a busy market place. But now, the item of interest was Sam's tight young pussy. Half clothed, and full clothed men, all with their big cocks swinging free poured into the room. The camera crew, the video crew, the other guards that attacked them in the beginning, something like a dozen attractive and well hung men all surrounded little Sam.

They pulled her quickly over to Tabitha so she was able to finally put her hands on Tabitha's face and body for some well earned affection, and the two passionately kissed, pushing their tongues into each others mouth. Meanwhile, Sam's sexy body was bent over, her back arched and her legs spread to present her delicate sex to the horde of men. Sam and Tabitha made their worlds about the kiss even as their bodies, once again, became the tools of sexual abuse and outlets for the passions of others.

Sam grunted with surprise and raw sexuality as the first of many cocks plowed its way into the folds of her wet pussy. Likewise, Tabitha moaned as she felt the familiar fingers of Ava's hand begin working themselves into her eager ass. They did, indeed, pull on Sam's long thick head of hair, causing her mouth to pull away from Tabitha's. She winced and cried out a bit at the jarring motion, the cock slamming deeper into her hungry pussy.

A moment later, powerful fingers and hands were pawing at Sam's hanging tits as well, pinching her nipples and squeezing her voluptuous tits. She fought her way back to Tabitha's mouth, desperate to feel the lips and tongue of her lover. Likewise, Tabitha's body came under assault too. Ava's well lubricated fist only took a short time to push through the resistance of Tabitha's anal ring and pop fully into the depths of her body. But while that delightful invasion was happening, her already painfully sore wrecked teen pussy came under attack again. She cried out into Sam's kiss as the sharp bite of some instrument stung her splayed out cunt.

Just as the first cock exploded with hot cum into her welcoming pussy, another raging hard lust filled cock took its place. Sam humped her hips backwards into the spear of her attacker. She had slept with a very small number of boys before, and now, here she would be, getting filled out by cock after cock. She was overcome with sexual lust and ground her pussy with savage passion into cock that was thrusting deep into her hole.

Ava's fist twisted and turned as it forced its way into Tabitha's tiny body. Indeed, Ava was able to easily see where her fist was in the girl as she pushed it in, bulging its way through her intestines as Ava pushed her fist in deeper. Tabitha moaned and gyrated her hips, helping Ava to explore. Meanwhile, Ava's other hand was furiously working her own pussy as she watched Ted lash Tabitha's gaping pussy with a single stranded leather whip. The thin piece of leather was leaving bright red marks where it landed, and Tabitha was reacting delightfully to its sting.

Soon, the whole room was filled with the moans as the air was thick with lust. Sam's pussy was dripping with frothy strands of cum as yet another load was sprayed into her. On the other hand, Tabitha's pussy was on fire as the whip brutalized her young pussy more, and Ava's fist was getting ever deeper into her lithe body, Ava's forearm disappearing inside.

Colin worked his way underneath Sam and began another round of brutality on her full breasts. He would pinch her nipple as he chewed on the other one. Sam's mind was reeling. The next cock that plowed into her pussy was exceptionally large. It was like a massive battering ram, stretching her pussy as it buried itself all the way to her cervix. Her tits cried out in pain as the cock was fully withdrawn, then plowed back inside of her.

Ted was being merciless with the whip, as instructed by Ava who was nearing elbow deep in the young teen. The whip had tasted nearly all of Tabitha's fiery red pussy, even licking the insides gaping as she was. Yet somehow, Tabitha was the first to cum.

The room might've well be perfectly quiet with how clear it was to everyone that Tabitha's orgasm was coming. She howled with desire, pushing her pussy up into the whip even as Ava's fist was buried into her core, her fingers massaging and caressing her insides. The whip landed just right on her splayed out pussy, wrapping itself into her gaping pussy right on her raging hard clitoris which caused the initial surge of the explosive orgasm. It continued as the whip landed again on her folds.

Ava's sadistic pussy was the next to ignite in the inferno of pent up desire, she threw her head back and cried out in pleasure. She forced her fist even deeper in her willing pain slut as her fingers worked her hard little button which sent waves of passion crashing throughout her body. She howled in passion as the orgasm got the best of her, between being deeper in a girl than she had ever been before, and watching the same girl's pussy get completely destroyed by the whip, it was all too much.

Ava and Tabitha rode their similarly timed orgasms to their delightful end, even as Ted continued to whip the little girl's pulsing masochistic pussy. He only stopped as Tabitha's cries of pleasure turned to pained grunts and Ava waved him off.

Unfortunately for Sam, cock after cock sprayed copious amounts of cum into her hot pussy as she provided orgasms to only about a third of the whole crew, but her pussy was defiant. She needed to cum so bad. The cocks couldn't satisfy her in the way she desired, she wanted Ava's fingers. She tried to find all the pleasure she could as the enormous thick lengths of male meat penetrated her. As the moans of Ava and Tabitha subsided, all that could be heard was the sloshing of juices from Sam's pussy, the slap of the thrust and her grunts, followed by a satisfied groan of the man who finally erupted with more seed into Sam's depths.

"Ted, untie our little Kitten," Ava said as she grinned happily at the two lustful girls before her. She watched as Sam's body rocked back and forth from the next guard who positioned himself behind her and slide his cock into her pussy. Colin relentlessly tormented her aching nipples and supple tits below her. Next, Ava began working her arm out of her little pain slut. She could clearly see her fist moving through the petite teen. She had been almost elbow deep in the young girl, and loved it. As she pulled herself free, she felt her lust growing, as well as her need to torment this perfect little body more.

Ted undid the ropes that held Tabitha in place for the past hour or so. Her joints showed the typical indentations accompanied with being tied so tightly in place, though they were done well enough to not prevent blood flow. With Tabitha being untied, Colin got out from underneath the teen, and she took up a spot on the desk her her big tits being pushed down into the hard surface. Still, Sam was being railed by yet another of the guards.

Tabitha too, was turned on the table, onto her side, Ava's fist still in her rectal cavity. Both of her feet were dangling off of the same side of the desk as she made room for her now well fucked and still moaning friend.

Sam looked up at Ava with her big pleading eyes, "Please mistress, I need your fingers, let me cum..." she begged between heavy deep thrusts into her aching pussy. Tabitha was turned away from Sam, but could hear the desperation in her voice.

"Oh little one, you're only half way done servicing all the cocks you said you would. And I gave Kitten my fist and let her cum just like you requested. There was nothing about your orgasm in what you asked for," Ava said with a dreadful smirk of sadistic glee. Sam's eyes got big as she realized what she had said before, Ava was right. With a cry of despair, Sam grabbed a hold of the sides of the desk and resigned herself to her fate.