Kitten Exposed Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava, however, wanted to keep going on Tabitha's ass. She pulled her fist out until it popped free of the girl's body, but left her fingers still in. With a quick push, she shoved her fist back into the pain slut's willing ass. Tabitha gave a surprised grunt, but seemed to brace herself a bit. Again, Ava pulled her fist free, and again shoved it back inside. Tabitha let out another moan at the quick intrusion.

Now both of the girls were getting railed, Sam by cock and Tabitha by fist. The penetrations fell into a bizarre rhythm as each of the girls was subjected to a very different form of fucking. Tabitha was wincing and grunting as Ava drove her fist into Tab's yawning and gaping asshole, while Sam grunted and moaned as yet another cock exploded into her well used hole only to replaced by another.

Ava's pace only quickened and deepened with every thrust. Pretty soon she was pulling her fist completely free of the brutalized girl only to punch it back into the girl's gaping rectum. Ted was helping to hold the girl into place, as Tabitha moaned with an odd sense of pleasure considering what was happening to her little body. The men in attendance all gathered to watch, none having ever witnessed an anal punch fisting before.

Tabitha's mind was a blur as her body suffered the intense, yet highly erotic, penetration of her rectal cavity. Ava's hand fit easily into her, and she was afforded the luxury of lots of lubrication, but even still her anal opening cried out in anguish as the fist battered at it over and over. Tabitha could feel her insides getting pounded at the forceful intrusion of her mistress' unrelenting fist. Even still, Tabitha pushed her ass backwards, fucking herself harder onto Ava's hand.

The whole room was filled with the noise of Ava's brutal fisting into the teen girl, the slaps and plops of the fist pushing into her ass and then quickly being withdrawn, accompanied by the sultry moans and grunts of it's recipient. All the while, still, Sam was being fucked by now her ninth cock. Ava's hand was also working her hungry pussy yet again.

Tabitha then pulled her legs over and up, grabbing them by her shins until her pussy and ravaged asshole were on full display while she lay directly on her back. She was moaning with every thrust, louder and louder, but needed more, "Please, someone beat my cunt," she cried out as Ava now punched her fist deeper into the wonderful abyss.

Quickly, and without missing much of a beat, Ava stripped off one of her shoes that still glistened with a bit of dried juices from Sam's pussy and handed it to Ted, who immediately began slapping the flat of the shoe into Tabitha's pussy, which was now red and purple from abuse. Tabitha cried out in ecstasy at the renewed assault of her favorite part. She howled in pleasure and pain as the shoe sent shock waves of pain into her body and Ava's fist pounded her insides.

Sam was now also watching Tabitha's punishment with lewd fascination. She had gotten it pretty easy it seemed. She watched as the shoe slammed down into her friend's pussy lips and Ava's fist punch it's way deeper and deeper into her lover.

Then it happened. All three of the females erupted in orgasm. Ava slammed her fist one last time deeper than before into Tabitha's consenting hole, causing Tab to find the needed pain and pleasure to erupt. Ava, too, was unable to control herself as her fingers worked her sexy twat. With the two other girls cumming, along with the intense visuals and thought that Sam was now a complete slut as well, put her over the edge too. The three grunted, moaned and groaned in unison as they rode their perverse orgasms.

However, once done, Tabitha and Ava were left to their own thoughts and able to recuperate a bit while Sam's fucking continued. Ava pulled herself free from Tabitha's worn ass and set about cleaning up a bit. The ninth cock was followed by the tenth, and then the eleventh. Tabitha still lay beside Sam, now holding her hand as her lover's pussy was fucked over and over. Sam sounded utterly defeated, half moaning, half groaning as her pussy acted as a cum receptacle for so many men.

Just as she thought her service was drawing to a close, those that she had already finished began lining up for seconds, and eventually thirds.

Three hours later, the exhausted and abused teens finally got back to their apartment. They were too exhausted to even shower. Sam's pussy was still leaking a little cum, even though Ava had Tabitha lick the girl clean and suck the cum out of her, giving Sam her second and then third orgasm of the night. Both of the girls were given an envelope full of money too, but they didn't even bother to count it. They fell almost instantly asleep snuggled in each others arms, both grinning with utter satisfaction.

***Thank you! Sorry it took so long to get to this chapter completed as well. Ran into some roadblocks there, but once cleared, everything seemed to come together. As always, please leave comments, and keep sending your feedback. I'd love to hear more. It's very encouraging. I'm not entirely sure where our two girls go from here. What do you think should happen?***