Kitten Exposed Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LFFemdom
LFFemdom
300 Followers

Sam's breasts started to redden during the several minutes of being slapped. Each slap elicited a soft moan. Sam was getting so worked up. She loved the attention. She loved the feeling every touch had on her full breasts. They stood proud. Her nipples were rock hard as her areolas tightened from the pleasure. She was sure her tits would be wrecked tonight, and the thought only made her wetter.

Next, Ava moved to dripping hot wax on the luscious bosom. Tabitha still teased her fiance as Sam pushed her tits out of the wax. Ava held the long red candle up, letting the flame melt the end first before tipping it over onto Sam's marvelous tits. Sam cooed as the wax dropped down on to her right breast first, splattering a bit as it did, then dripped downward towards her nipple. Ava moved quickly to the left breast, dropping more of the hot wax there. Sam moaned as the wax fell. It wasn't particularly painful, but again, it was more of the experience.

Ava took her time, slowly covering Sam's gorgeous chest in the red wax. She took particular delight in finally landing the wax on the girl's areolas and nipples. Sam shuddered a bit as the heat of the wax tasted her sensitive nipples. Again, she felt her body absolutely caving to pleasure as her nipples lead the charge, making her pussy drip with desire. She thrust her tits out more for her Mistress. Ava rewarded her with lowering the candle closer so several large freshly heated drops connected. Gasping slightly, Sam threw her head back, fully offering her tits to the sadist.

Unsurprisingly, Ava took the invitation to further explore the girl's commitment. She held the candle mere inches from the girl's skin, letting the wax fall immediately on to her. Then shifted the candle down next to the girl's hard nipple, being careful not to burn the girl, but letting the flame lick her pleasure nub for the briefest of moments.

Sam bucked as the heat touched her nipple. Protected marginally by the wax already there, it quickly started to melt again as the flame licked it. Exploring even more, Ava lowered the candle below the girl's breasts and let the flame dance along the underside of the girl's tits, moving it quickly to avoid any damage, but slow enough so Sam had no question what she was getting herself into. Sam stood firm, not once pulling away, but grunting with tinges of pain.

Helping to encourage Sam more, Tabitha held the girl firmly in place, but also finally caressed her fingers along the girl's folds, instantly turning her grunts into moans. Ava tested the willing sex slave carefully. She was delighted by the girl's stoic reaction, but also in that the Sam was clearly enjoying this. Some girl's were just special, and she happened to find two.

With Sam's breasts all covered in wax, there was only one way to properly remove it. "Hold your lover's tits, Kitten," Ava said with a wonderfully sensual and dominant voice that they'd come to crave, and the two teens were quick to react.

Squeezing Sam's breasts slightly from below, Tabitha held her fiance's heavy perky breasts for the leather strap. Ava had a special twinkle in her eye as she approached the girl's. Sam knew she was in for it tonight.

The strap made a loud cracking noise as it sent a cascade of broken bits of wax into the air. Sam hissed in a mixture of pain and pleasure as her right breast erupted in violent sensation. As quickly as she had hit the one, Ava moved to the other. Sam grunted but kept her chest pushed out for the dominatrix, though Tabitha's touch encouraged her greatly.

The hits continued on her vulnerable breasts, harder and harder Ava brought the vicious leather strap down on Sam's tits. Bit by bit, the wax crumbled away, leaving her now very reddened flesh more and more exposed to the harsh beating. But something started to happen. Sam, despite the obvious discomfort she felt, pushed her tits out more and more willingly. Her grunts now clearly turning into sensuous moans.

Ava took the delightful display as both a complete turn on, but also a challenge. She grinned as the crack of the strap made contact with the girl's fleshy bosom. Ava struck the girl a bit harder each time, a crescendo of pain. Sam's breasts were created for this, they swayed deliciously as the strap struck them, even as Tabitha held them firmly.

Indeed, Sam's body was going through a wild transition. The pain in her tits had started out as nearly unbearable, but with every hit of the strap, every further touch by Tabitha, and the totality of it all, Sam was going somewhere else completely. Her pride and joy, her girls, were now going to be ruined, and it simply turned her on tremendously. Every hit to her fleshy breasts, or rock hard nipples sent waves of pleasure throughout her body.

"Please ruin them tonight, Mistress," Sam said between moans as Ava continued to rain down devastating blows upon the girl's now clearly abused breasts. Yet still, they were perfect, only now with deep red glowing skin on top.

"Oh, that and more sweet one," Ava stopped for a moment to inspect her handiwork. Sam looked down as well, not at all shocked by the bright red color, she breathed in deep which helped to pushed her wonderfully battered breasts out. The stinging aftermath of the beating radiated throughout her tits, but it didn't register as pain exactly. She loved her tits, she knew just how sexy they were, but she had never had them properly used before. Some of her previous sexual encounters played with her nipples briefly, sucking on them, but no one had ever done anything crude with them, until Tabitha had hit them with the baton. It was a complete and wonderful change. Her heaving bosom craved more, she lusted for tonight.

Ava guided the girls over to one of the many medieval torture devices in the room. It looked like something from a high school shop class, but it was obviously far from it. There were two pieces of wood attached to several long bolts and cranks in the center of what looked like a half table. The opening in the wood was in the middle, and it only took Sam a moment to realize where her tits would be going, and what the cranks were for. She was able to move right up to it, bend over at the waist, and her breasts would be perfectly aligned for the cruel wooden mouth that awaited.

However, in order to make it truly work at maximum efficiently, Ava tied up Sam's luscious tits first. Sam's breasts were seemingly made to be bound. Their mass was just begging for it. Ava wrapped a rope around the the top of the girl's chest, and then another under, squeezing her tits slightly, which helped to push them out just enough, where then the Dominatrix was easily able to bind the base of each of the girl's ample breasts. Now, Sam's breasts were bulging out, like two delicious melons ready to eaten.

Roughly, and by her nipples, Ava pulled Sam's tits towards the crude wooden press, then pushed her down, feeding her bosom between. Once inside, Ava dropped down to her knees and moved under the table to attach a pair of clover nipple clamps. Sam moaned as the metal pressed deeply into her quite elongated hard nipples. The clamps held by their weight alone, but would tighten if pulled on.

Next, Ava grabbed some nearby weights and added them to the clamps. Nothing obscene yet, but enough to tug on the girl's nipples and help pull her tits further into the contraption. The devious nature of the wooden press was yet to be revealed, While it would crush her precious breasts, it would also give Ava full access to her nipples.

With Sam now ready, Ava began twisting the crank, which slowly closed the flat pieces of wood together. It only took a moment for the press to come in contact with the girl's bulbous breasts. Slowly, and very deliberately, Ava began crushing Sam's gorgeous tits.

Tabitha watched with lewd fascination. Her breasts were only just big enough to be tied at the base, so she could imagine herself being in there too, which drenched her pussy. She was jealous, mostly because she wanted to be hurt. However, this did give her a nice moment to play with her fiance. Bent over as she was, Sam's pussy and ass were deliciously vulnerable. Tabitha used this as a wonderful chance to get behind the girl and dine on her sopping wet pussy.

Sam could hardly contain herself as Tabitha's tongue found her womanhood. Desperately, Sam widened her legs, but made sure to press her breasts into the contraption as it started to close it's intimidating mouth on her bound breasts. Sam's moans soon filled the room as her pussy was treated to a deep tongue licking, and her breasts began to feel the tightening of the press.

Time passed slowly as Sam's now reddening tied tits were squeezed between the unrelenting hard pieces of wood. They bulged in the contraption obscenely as her large breasts started to be compressed by the device. She could feel the discomfort beginning to build as the crank moved the wood ever closer, while her young tits were flattened. Sam's moans continued as she felt throbs of pain emanating in waves from her crushed tits. Ava's devious grin did not help any, as the woman now had to put more effort into the turning the cranks, intent on crushing the adorable teen's chest.

Sam focused herself on her breasts. Tabitha's tongue worked her folds wonderfully, but there was something about the impending torture to her tits that just took sexual priority. Though her mammaries began to pulse with pain, it only seemed to drive her desire further. She panted a bit as she moaned, feeling the ache building, but loving the way it felt. Her breasts were going to be wrecked today, and she just wanted more. She couldn't wait, considering this was only the beginning.

Ava's ability to turn the crank was being tested. Sam's tits were bulging out as they were crushed, which created more and more resistance. Ava suddenly wished she had one of the men in here to help crush the girl's tits further. However, Ava would make due. She only ever had three girl's in this contraption, and wanted Sam's to be the most memorable. Sam was obviously getting into this, enjoying it, which only fueled Ava's sadism more. She loved it when girl's got into their own tortures, the idea that this maiden wanted her breasts hurt more would just send Ava over the edge.

"How much more can you take, I wonder, sweet girl?" Ava asked as she re-positioned herself, so she could put more of her weight into turning the crank, with Sam's breasts now flattened as they were, only the smallest movements were possible.

"Mmpphhmm," Sam moaned, "No limits Mistress, I love it." This was what she was craving, here and now, this was heaven, "yes..."

A little shocked by the eagerness, Ava was flooded with lust, "so hot, Tits." If the girl could cum from having her tits tortured, Ava didn't want to ever stop that. The viewers would eat that right up. Further encouraged by the girl's obvious masochism, Ava cranked the machine even more. Now, the two were in a contest of wills. Both, trying to find the strength to continue. Somewhat clueless of just what severe torture her fiance's breasts were undergoing, Tabitha happily lapped away at Sam's dripping cunt.

Seconds turned into minutes as the throbbing pain spasmed it's way through Sam's young body. Her tits felt like they were being driven over by a truck, yet still, she moaned. The pain and pleasure were being mixed together in a unending dance. She imagined how her tits would look after this, flattened like pancakes surely. She felt like it was entirely possible they might actually be ruined, which only made her pussy cream more. She would be Ava's tit pain slut, "Mmpphhhmmmm," Sam moaned, fully loving the concept.

The dial only moved a tiny bit more, but finally satisfied, Ava stopped crushing the young breasts. She couldn't wait to inspect her handiwork, but for now, she would let the girl suffer, and torture her exposed nipples. Next time the girl would be in this, there would be tacks added, or maybe worse. "How do they feel?" Ava asked the panting moaning girl about her distressed tits, the girl couldn't have sounded any cuter in the noises she made.

"There's so much pressure, Mistress," Sam said after she groaned deeply from the utter agony she felt. Her tits were a throbbing mess of physical anguish, but mentally, it was a divine. Here she was, trapped by her tits, pussy dripping, yet she was so eager for more. "I..." she wasn't sure how to respond correctly, but wanted to, realizing just how much she liked it all, "I've never felt so much pain." Sam moaned some more as such a bizarre mixture of pain and pleasure worked it's way through her young body, "my breasts are crying out in agony, the crushing, the unbelievable pain, yet I'd rather be here than anywhere."

Ava wanted to inspect the young girl's breasts, though she moved slowly over towards Sam's mouth and kissed her softly on the lips first. Sam kissed her back, looking a little confused as she did, still making those adorable pained noises. Sam made eye contact with her, seemingly searching for something, wondering. Ava kissed her softly again, then smiled and touched her face. Sam held her gaze for a moment then looked down, moaning again. There was something there, and Ava would either embrace it, or exploit it.

Moving around the tit-trapped girl, she looked upon Sam's deeply purple and crushed breasts. The girl was a real trooper, the most satisfying catch yet in the machine. The girl's perfect breasts were now a sadists dream. They were squished unrecognizably by the vicious device. The melons now more resembled a deflated ball, and just the end of her tits popped out from below, bulging out her hard clamped nipples provocatively.

"I've had two other girl's in this machine, and I have to say, you're a dream Tits," Ava said as she touched the girl's skin. It was hard, with no give at all. All the softness had been fully squeezed out of them. Ava trailed her fingernail along, scratching the girl's tender tit flesh slightly, until she came to the girl's nipples. Sam continued to make the most delightful sounds of discomfort, a mixture of gasps, coos, and moans.

"Neither one of them showed the resilience you have, nor the eagerness to continue," Ava pulled almost gently on the nipple clamps, "You do want to continue, right?" Ava emphasized her question by then pulling harder on the clamps which distended the girl's hard nipples.

"Ummhhnn," Sam grunted as even more pain was applied to her nearly unbearably tortured chest, she winced as Ava tugged on her hard insanely sensitive nipples more. The pain she felt was exquisite, but the pleasure that also erupted out of it, like an electrical current right to her clit and dripping pussy. Tabitha's tongue was working overtime on her nethers, licking her deeply between her folds, but nearly always starting at her tender and grateful clitoris. Sam widened her legs a bit more for her eager lover, and replied genuinely, "Yes Mistress, help me realize my true self."

Ava grinned. She knew she could only leave the girl in the breast press for a little while longer, she would never permanently damage the young vixen, and the blood supply was certainly cut off from her tits. As Ava went to gather the next set of supplies, but also directed Tabitha over to a harness and a wide range of strap-ons and lube. The strap-ons were all intimidating looking, ranging from a long tentacle, to a horse cock, to a metal dildo with small spikes. Tabitha made sure to steal a kiss from Ava as Sam's delicious cries of anguish and lust still filled the room. Ava returned the kiss eagerly, and rewarded Tabitha with three rough pussy slaps and a quick fingering, loving how wet these two sluts were, whispering softly in Tabitha's ear, "I can't wait to hurt this pussy."

Ava returned to her trapped harlot as Tabitha was readying one of the implements of destructive penetration that was available, selecting the long tentacle. It was a mixture of green and purple rubber, easily two feet long. Tabitha coated the end long dildo with lube, then also pushed some greased up fingers in her lover's asshole in preparation.

Sam was too focused on her throbbing crushed tits to even consider what was entering her asshole. She just tried to relax her rectum to accept whatever ravaging she was about to receive. She grunted and moaned as her tits radiated with pulsing pain, seemingly every time her heart beat, she felt how brutally constricted her young tits were. Behind her, Tabitha began pushing in the first few inches of the long tentacle. Sam was in no position to deny it, and her ass greedily received the start of the imminent penetration.

Ava wanted to do some of her more cruel things while Sam could not fully see what was happening, that way the girl might not realize, and would react more naturally to the tortures. Maybe she would even find pleasure in them. The first thing she wanted to do was start pumping the girl's nipples. She figured she only had about twenty minutes left before she needed to free Samantha's breasts, so she wanted to make the best of it.

Over an inch of the girl's tits were bulging out from the wood, and the full of her nipples were available to torment. She started by removing the clamps and attaching some small glass tubes to each of the girl's nipples, with the intention of starting to pump them, just enough for the next sadistic part. Meanwhile, the exposed parts of her tits would start to endure some delightful pain. Engaging the pump, Sam's nipples pulled quickly into the glass tubes, whatever blood could began engorging the nipples, preparing them.

With the first few inches of the long tentacle now in Sam's ass, Tabitha began eagerly thrusting the long dildo into her fiance, while Ava prepared the torture. The noises Sam made were music to Ava's ears as she cleaned the girl's tight tit flesh with alcohol wipes. It was clear Sam was in a whole new world of painful sensation, yet she remained stoic and sexy.

Once her breasts were clean, Ava took the first of many surgical grade needles, unwrapped it from the packaging and pushed it into the flesh just below the base of the glass tube. They were short, only about an inch, and as thin as they come, but would have the desired result. Sam barely felt a thing, only a soft pinch, nearly wholly obfuscated by the crushing pain in her mammaries.

"Mmmmmphh," Sam was making constant small adorable noises of pain and pleasure, which were becoming a delight for both Ava and Tabitha. At one point, while thrusting the long tentacle into her lover's ass, Ava and Tabitha both looked at each other with a teasing smile, obviously entirely gleeful over the noises Sam was making. Tabitha was always either grunting or cumming, but Sam was much better at sounding aroused and making other people horny.

It only took a few minutes for Ava's work to really adorn the girl's tits. One by one, the needles were thrust into Sam's wondrous tits. The needles were inserted in a full circle around the base of her nipples, and by Sam's reaction, she did not act as though she was being stabbed by the needles only squealed pleasingly. And by then, Tabitha had rammed the full length of the tentacle into Sam's guts, and now began fucking the tit-trapped girl with the rubbery spear.

Sam was near delirious with everything happening. Her tits throbbed with pain under the crushing force of the wooden press, yet her nipples sent shock waves of arousal throughout all the pleasure centers in her body. She loved having her tits tortured. Sam couldn't believe she had never experimented at all in her life. This was something wholly new to her, and it sent her into another realm of lust. Not only that, but she could feel Tabitha rearranging her guts with whatever her sexy lover was ramming into her. To put it simply, it was divine. Every bit of pain she felt in her tits just echoed with lust in her loins, making her pussy quiver and leak it's pleasure onto the floor below.

LFFemdom
LFFemdom
300 Followers