Kitten Exposed Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Ava was not done yet. She tied a string through each new nipple piercing and pulled it taunt. At the end, she tied them a machine. Turning it on, Sam moaned loudly through her groans of pain as the mechanism tugged on her nipple piercings by only millimeters, then slacked again, only to tug on them a moment later.

"Now, let's get started on your pussy," Ava said, leaving Sam to her torment. The girl was practically being hung by her tits, while her nipples were being mechanically pulled. Intensely, her nipples responded enthusiastically to the yanking and her pussy quivered with delight. Now she would be in a whole new predicament, how many orgasms could she handle? It would be a long night indeed.

***Thank you! This one went /way/ longer than expected. A reader commented about how they wished my stories went on forever so I felt compelled to do my best, though I think this one might've gone a bit far. Let me know. As always, please leave comments, and keep sending your feedback. I'd love to hear more. The next chapter will get into more extreme pussy torture for our lovely heroine, then some crazy sex with all the girls.***