Kitten Exposed Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Mistress Ava continued her work of mentally reshaping the beautiful girl. She bent down and softly caressed Sam's lips with her own. Immediately, Sam moaned and opened her mouth, desperately trying to kiss Ava. Ava stayed millimeters away from the girl's full kiss, teasing her delightfully, while her hand drifted down to the girl's thickly pierced nipple and began manipulating the piece of metal that touched all the right parts inside her breast.

Sam was eagerly trying to kiss the sadistic woman who's mere touch made her body shiver with desire and pussy cream itself with passion. Then, to further her body's betrayal, her tits pulsed with a bizarre sense of pleasure as Ava used her other hand to start strumming the three skewers that so brutally pierced the tender globes of her breasts. The noises Sam made were irresistibly erotic, made more incredible by how sexy the squirming girl was. From a loving well to do family, Sam was not typical of girls who end up in the sex industry, especially not the brutal pain porn she was participating in. Yet here she was, having her skewered tits played like a guitar, her gut filled with rubbery long tentacle, while her thickly pierced nipples sent shock waves of pleasure through her young body.

Ava knew she was making strides with both Sam and Tabitha. Tabitha was most depraved girl to ever walk through her doors, and now her lover Sam was quickly following suite. But having the both of them here, delighting in the torment of their delectable bodies was far more than Ava had ever expected with this job. She had seen her fair share of people come through that door. Cynthia did a good job getting proper candidates, but the line of film they were in didn't always bring in such delicious girls. Sam and Tab could easily land much more mainstream gigs, where they just played happy for the camera while taking some cock in their holes. Yet Ava knew the girls would no longer be satisfied unless their limits were being tested.

No longer able to resist kissing the girl, Ava let her lips fall fully on Samantha's as she doubled her effort on the girl's tortured tits. Cruelly, she grabbed the three skewers and pulled on them as she began roughly twisting one of the girl's nipples. Instantly, Samantha was roiling in exquisite pain and pleasure. The thick piercing needle making her whole being flood with passion as the skewers ache with flashes of pain, yet Samantha couldn't be swayed from the immense pleasure of it all. She begged for more with her fervent tongue kissing she was so grateful for from Ava, she would have accepted literally any treatment of her breasts for more.

Then *SPLAT*!

The force and shock of the leather strap on Samantha's wet splayed open pussy was like music to everyone's ears. It wasn't too hard as Tabitha didn't have much experience with tool, nor the target, and she didn't want to ruin the moment. Watching Ava torture her lover's tits and the subsequent pleasure Sam was finding was making Tabitha's pussy drip with desire.

Sam's restrained spread legs made her vagina a delicious target for abuse. Not to mention, the adorable pained and pleasured squeals she was making were just fodder for the audience, who were undoubtedly loving the current scenario. After several more slaps to her pussy, it was clear that Sam approved of her pussy being battered by the noises she made and the way she was thrusting her hips.

For her part, Sam felt like a cog in some pleasure machine. Her mind was fully here, she knew she should've felt pain, but her body was doing things she may never fully comprehend. The two girls were simply too gorgeous, she couldn't, for a second, let either one of them down. And there had to have been something in the air, Sam felt like she had taken some incredible aphrodisiac, mixed with pain killers. All the pain did was make her now battered pussy moisten more.

While Tabitha continued the ravaging of her young lover's soaked nethers, Ava really leaned into the torturing of Sam's tits. First, she carefully pulled out the small needles that circled the girl's areolas which made Sam wince slightly as the thin metal pins were extracted. They felt like the smallest of bites or pinches, perhaps, inside of her breast. Ava made sure to swab each with an alcohol wipe to avoid any issues later. What Sam didn't realize initially though, their removal was only to allow much more intimidating things to be inserted into her lovely tits.

Once again, Ava started to play with the thick piercing needles in Sam's perfect nubs, twisting and pulling roughly on them. The way Sam was positioned, and what was happening to her, made for such a lovely sight. Sam looked amazing, laid out like a sexual sacrifice, her outstretched body being willingly tortured for the many adoring fans. Her lover was taking an inch wide piece of leather and striking the once innocent girl in her leaking pussy, while Ava had cruelly thrust three skewers through the girl's tits, and her nipples still had the thick piercing needles embedded, all of which was sending the writhing vixen towards the edge of another orgasm.

Moaning, Sam's body was beginning to shudder as she pushed her pussy towards the snapping leather instrument that was battering her splayed pussy, while the ministrations of the hollow needles in her nipples was driving her mad yet again. Her nipples were clearly the core of her sexual being. It didn't matter what was happening to the rest of her body, as long as her nipples were being manipulated this way, she would be their servant. The pleasure that radiated from her breasts was divine, even with the metal skewers through them, which she barely felt at all now. Looking down, Sam found her new breasts jewelry weirdly sexy, the shiny metal rods connecting her tits, but especially the ones that Ava was roughly playing with now.

Again, her body was becoming overwhelmed with waves of delight emanating from her luscious breasts. She began to shudder and cry out in pleasure as her teenage body was being ravaged by her two lovers, their creativity and lust. Her pussy was splayed open lewdly as it took the strap with pride, splattering with passion every hit. Soon, lost in a sea of pleasure and agony, the young girl's body began to convulse, gripped by the stimulus from her nipples, she felt her finale only moments away, then suddenly it all stopped. The slapping of her pussy, the delicious manipulation of her nipples, all of it. Convulsing and moaning, Sam was left right on the edge of the most powerful orgasm.

She shook and cried out to be finished, "Please," she begged. Desperate, "please no.." Sam was delirious as she was taken so close to the edge, and peered into the great beyond of what that orgasm could've been. Instead, she was pulled back at seemingly the last second. Ava watched the girl's agony with a sense of masochistic pleasure. Tabitha, however, felt bad for her darling Sam, getting so close only to have the door shut. Tabitha had been there many times, by even Sam herself. But Tab knew that it made the reward at the end even sweeter.

"Please..." Sam shook as the edge receded from her body. Yet the girls waited for nearly a full minute as Samantha pleaded. Her body never looked so good.

Now, fully down from her high, Ava nodded to Tabitha who then resumed the harsh destruction of her lover's pussy. The hits were turning her lovely pink pussy red. Tabitha was pleased with her handiwork, she could tell Sam was getting into all of this. Looking over at Tabitha with a devious, but sexy smile, "A little harder Kitten, I'll tell you when she's had enough."

Tabitha felt a tinge of anguish for her fiance. Commanded to be rougher, the slaps of the leather strap were crossing over from fun lesbian bondage, into the world of harsh BDSM. Sam's sweet moans were taking on a pained grunt as the strap was starting to really punish the delicate folds of her pussy. Yet still, she was pushing her pussy towards Tabitha. She heard Ava well enough, and knew what might be in store for her. Tabitha knew Sam always had her safe word, she could end it all in a moment. Oddly, that further encouraged Tabitha. Sam must be enjoying this to some extent, giving Sam's vulnerable pussy an extra hard hit.

"Nnnuuugh," Sam howled as her pussy lit up with delicious pain. But she would not be deterred, she felt an undying need to please her attackers, "Yes Tabitha, ruin my pussy love," Sam said as she grunted from another rough slap to her pussy.

Both elated from the response, Tabitha and Ava felt encouraged greatly. While Tabitha wrecked Sam's lower half, Ava furthered her experiments on young Sam's perfect tits. She gathered some long thin needles, ones that were about four inches long, but the same tiny width as the ones she had previously removed. Somewhat quickly, but methodically, Ava began inserting the long needles at various angles into Sam's tits, only giving Sam the briefest of moments to recover before the next lengthy but thin metal piece was pushed into her tender skin. Sam found it delightfully arousing that the pinches she felt as the needles were penetrating her breasts were barely noticeable, especially compared to the near brutal impacts her young pussy was receiving, but the look of them going into her breasts was surreal. She could feel them pushing into her young breasts, it was far less painful than the skewers, more akin to a minor burning sensation as they burrowed their way through.

Minutes passed as Sam suffered the most exquisite tortures to her intensely sexy body. Tabitha slowed her pace slightly, but continued to hammer Samantha's drenched pussy. The strap had turned all of Sam's nethers into an angry red mess of lines and welts, however Sam had never given a hint of anything but subservience or lust. Her pussy only opened more as the strap beat it, splaying herself for more abuse. Her breasts now looked like a decorated pin cushion when Ava finished. Yet still, Sam only made the most adorable noises throughout. Tabitha and Ava were thoroughly impressed with the young pain-nymph. She was easily rivaling her lover for the most depraved masochist at this point. Ava still couldn't believe her luck with the girls.

Ava wondered if she had let the pussy assault go on too long, but she figured if Sam hadn't used her safe word, and Tabitha was still willing to abuse her fiance's slit, it wasn't Ava's place to interfere. However, now with her lovely tits stuffed full of needles, it was time to for another round of edging. Slowly, as to not interrupt Tabitha's fine work, Ava tilted the horizontal girl's head slightly lower to the floor, thus also raising her pussy higher. In effect, Ava wanted to make use of Sam's mouth. Stripping off her black lace panties, Ava moved over Sam's face, her request implicit.

Oddly grateful, Sam didn't waste a moment and immediately set about pleasing the dominatrix the best she could. Ava's pussy was leaking with lust, and Sam was delighted to be able to drink it in. Sam's only regret right now was not being able to wrap her arms around Ava and pull her closer as she furiously licked the woman's dripping hole. Ava was good about letting Sam come up for air, but would make Sam earn it.

Ava moaned louder than she ever had before, so completely turned on by the pair. Watching Tabitha, with her horribly distended nipples still being sucked into the tubes and her shockingly sexy petite body, abusing Sam's pussy with the leather strap for probably ten minutes. But moreover, the way Samantha was responding to one of the more harsh tit torture scenarios was nearly more than Ava could bare. As Sam licked her folds, she could almost feel an orgasm deep inside, but knew she wanted to reward herself later in the night.

As Sam licked the tall woman, Ava began playing with the tortured breasts before her. She began touching the needles that penetrated the young girl's breasts, playing with them, twisting them, or pulling them out slightly, then pushing them back in. Maybe, down the road, she would do even more vile things to the girl's breasts, but she would hold off for now. Instead, she grabbed a hold of the thick needles in the girl's nipples again and focused her energy on those. Instantly, Sam was bucking and writhing below her, clearly the nymph was being controlled by the new piercings. Ava knew she could exploit this to no end.

Sam's body became fully possessed by the pleasure that now dominated her breasts. The needles in her nipples must have been perfectly positioned to maximize all the pleasure sensing nerves, as even the most minor touch sent shivers of joy throughout her young body, and especially to the core of her now battered pussy. Within moments, Sam was shaking and shuddering with passion, almost unable to keep her tongue focused on Ava's delicious pussy, yet she lapped away at the slick dripping hole the best she could as her body was clearly racing right towards an orgasm. As her seemingly inevitable pleasure closed in, Tabitha harshly increased the strength of her hits. The abuse that Tabitha rained down on Sam's pussy was undeniable, yet oddly Sam took it in possibly as well as Tabitha might have. Her splayed cunt was on fire, covered in welts and redness. Yet her flower opened more. Tabitha then switched up as she saw Sam's pleasure rising. She reached down and pushed up at the skin just above Sam's pussy, which caused the girl's clitoris to become much more exposed. Then, taking the strap, she turned it on its side, and proceeded to bludgeon the girl directly in her clit.

Sam howled and bounced with pleasure as she felt her clitoris being mashed by her lover. Her moans were muffled though by Ava's delicious pussy, and the intense pleasure she felt emanating from her tits did wonders to enhance her ability to accept the new form of torture to her most sensitive of parts. Yet still, the weight of the strap on her delicate exposed nub could not deter the immense waves of pleasure that set her young body into a tailspin of joy. Sam could no longer imagine a life that didn't involve the torture of her breasts, or the delicious rods through her nipples.

In a matter of moments, Sam was shuddering with lust as she felt her orgasm drawing near. She could barely continue licking Ava's wet pussy as the pleasure was building. Her moans now drowning at all other noise in the room. Sam felt the most bizarre sense of gratitude to the two girls who were abusing her. She wasn't sure if it was lust, love, Stockholm Syndrome, or something else. There was no way any of this was healthy, but here she was, feeling fortunate to experience this and wanting more.

Sam absolutely predicted the outcome of Ava's delicious twisting and fondling of her nipples, yet somehow, she played along, still begging and hoping to be finished off again. She so needed it, her whole being was wrapped up in the intense but undeniably erotic and pleasurable torture of her breasts. She writhed, and rode the edge for all it was worth, hoping to crest that ridge and fall into the wondrous orgasm, but it all stopped, again, except for Ava's grinding into face. Sam cried and begged into the pussy that rode her, that muffled her howls for release.

For about a minute, Ava pushed her wet pussy into Sam's face. Riding the tortured teen's pleading anguish for all it was worth, the sadistic woman found a particular delight in edging this gorgeous girl. Tabitha watched enthralled as her fiance came down from orgasm, unfulfilled and unsatisfied. She wondered what Sam was thinking. Would she hold it against Tabitha? Had Tabitha been to rough with Sam? Would she rescind her marriage acceptance? Would Sam beg her to return here? Would she tell her parents?! Tabitha was suddenly worried, almost scared to continue. Sam's pussy looked so fully abused, yet it was still leaking, as she saw a long string of juice dripped out from Samantha's battered pussy to the floor.

After Sam's writhing and begging stopped, Ava lifted her wet pussy from the girl's face. Ava had left juices all over, covering the girl's mouth, cheeks and even getting into her hair. Sam was panting, her chest heaving with her, which looked rather sexy given her circumstance, "Please Mistress, Please..."

Ava grinned as the girl begged just inches from her slick pussy, "Please what Tits?"

Sam held her tongue for a moment, contemplating what she would say. 'Please let me cum' was such a old cliché. And of course she wanted to cum, she was desperate for it. She needed it! But she was also feeling a strange sense of masochism, but also wanting to put on a good show for the cameras. She thought of all the men with their hands on their cocks watching this, stroking themselves. Who knows how many orgasms she had caused. The thought was thrilling.

"Please ride me, edge me and ruin my pussy till my tits explode," Sam said hesitantly.

Tabitha practically orgasmed in relief, while Ava squirted a little pussy juice in lust. Completely relinquished of guilt, Tabitha felt more in love than ever. She quickly dropped her face down onto Samantha's splayed wrecked pussy and tongued her sweet lover for all she was worth. Ava thought briefly about chastising the petite girl for stopping the brutal pussy beating, but found it touching, so let it go.

"Challenge accepted dear," Ava said sinisterly as she began manipulating the girl's nipple piercings again while she pushed her pussy back into Sam's eager tongue. Sam was shocked at how quickly her tortured body resumed it's passionate writhing as the edge built. Her nipples overcame any sense of pain she felt, turning her body into a cauldron of lust, which Ava stirred. Tabitha worked the best she could to soothe her lover's pussy. She still felt a sense of shame over her role in Sam's torture, but she was beginning to believe that they were meant for this, they had both found their calling. Perhaps this would only bring the two girls closer to each other.

Once again, Sam found herself cresting the great rise of the orgasm that she knew she wouldn't receive, yet the teen strived for it. After the first orgasm she had, her body was desperate for a sequel. But Sam knew she was unable to hide her passion response, she was humping her pussy into Tabitha's face, pushing her chest upwards into Ava's hands, her breathing becoming heavier and heavier. There was no missing the signs she was giving, nor was Sam any good at hiding them. Still, when Ava stopped and she directed Tabitha to quit her cunnilingus, Sam let out the most devastated moans and cries. She panted, while she bucked her hips and pushed her punctured breasts out, begging for more. Yet the only attention she received was the mashing of Ava's pussy in her face.

Shivering and writhing, Sam was left to languish in the orgasm she so desperately sought drifted away. Her cries of despair were like music to Ava's ears and only heightened the woman's lust and the wetness of her pussy. While Sam made herself ready for another round, Ava beckoned Tabitha closer to her. Grabbing the girl by the tubes on her nipples, Ava pulled the petite girl in close and lustfully pressed her lips to Tab's and pushed her tongue in. Tabitha enthusiastically returned the kiss as she moaned from having her distended nipples tugged on.

Ava ground her pussy into Sam's face while she gyrated her hips, the scene was perfect, these girls were perfect. They were a sadist's dream and lovely beyond reason. She had never seen such hot girls willing to throw their bodies into such devious tortures before. It was truly remarkable and Ava placed herself as the most fortunate of Mistresses. She twisted and pulled at the tubes on Tabitha's nipples and creamed herself even more thinking about the girl trying to hide them in the future and all the tortures Ava would do to them. Ava had been in talks with the wealthy scientist and they had been going over ideas for the girl. He was especially keen on this change, and others Ava would have to implement.