Kitten Exposed Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ava reached down and just barely touched Tabitha's pussy, it sent a shock wave of lust through both women, Tabitha's from longing and Ava's from lust of what she would do the little nymph's sex. Ava had spent days dreaming up some delicious and abhorrent things to do to the young girl's pussy, and right after she was done with Sam's tits, she would get started. Dipping her finger into the wetness of the eager masochist filled Ava with sexual desire unparalleled. Ava ground her own eagerness into Sam's face, moaning as she did. Ava felt like she could cum as well, but wanted to deny herself in order to make her own orgasm as exquisite as possible. Tonight was going to be a long night for everyone, so she really needed to focus at the task at hand.

But first, she slipped a second finger into Tabitha's tight folds and pulled the girl in close, "I'm going to be extra cruel you tonight, but it's only because of how much I like you, and it's the only way I know how to show affection." Ava felt slightly ashamed at the admission, since it was entirely true, and very personal. She had often thought about seeking professional help to work through her traumas of her past that she felt made her this way, from her overly strict mother to her first boyfriend who was highly sadistic, and lead her into this world of BDSM, yet desperately, she still longed for his touch.

When Ava made her confession, Tabitha's pussy quivered with delight and she gave Ava the most sincerest of smiles as a intense feeling of happiness washed over her, "Then I long for it Mistress, show me how much you care for me." Ava smiled with joy and quickly kissed the girl again, still grinding her wet pussy into Sam's mouth, who was eagerly licking the delicious slit. Sam felt a similar sense of honor to be hurt by Ava. A weird emotion and thought crept through Sam's mind, it might be their purpose, her and Tabitha, to free Ava from her burden and be her outlet. And what if they included her in the marriage? Sam would have to brooch the topic with Tabitha later, but had a feeling she knew what the girl would think.

Eager to continue with the night, Ava went back to work on Sam, while Tabitha went back to work on her fiance's pussy. This time, Tabitha thought she'd experiment a little more with her lover. Sam's pussy was extraordinarily worked over. It was covered in redness, welts and premature bruising. Her pussy lips had flowered open, but also looked a touch purple with mistreatment. Her inner pinkness showed signs of abuse. Knowing full well her pussy

Tabitha had access to practically unlimited toys with which to torment her young lover's moist parts, but first, she thought she'd take this time to really get to know Sam's pussy. Tabitha went and grabbed a speculum. By the time she got back, Sam was already writhing and moaning in pleasure as Ava was tugging on the large piercing needles through the girl's nipples. But now Ava was really pulling on them. She had two fingers on each needle and she was lifting them upwards, stretching the girl's nipples harshly, distending them as she pulled the girl's needle filled breasts up. With no surprise, Sam seemed to be loving it.

Placing the steel bills of the at the entrance of Sam's pussy, Tabitha pushed them easily inside. There was no need for any additional lube, Sam was providing all that was necessary. As Samantha absorbed herself in the intensely pleasurable torment of her nipples, Tabitha began opening the girl's vagina. Crank by crank Tabitha watched Sam's flower open, revealing her delicate pink insides. Once Tabitha started to feel the resistance from Sam's pussy, she gave it just another couple cranks so she only just stretched her lover open.

Now fully revealed, Tabitha could clearly see inside her fiance, to her most private of parts. Her clitoris stood erect, fully engorged and extending out beyond the hood of skin that normally covered it. The small opening to her urethra was just below, gaping slightly from her pussy being so open. The walls of her pussy were glistening, soft and moist skin, made to grip a cock so that it would erupt its pleasure right into the girl's cervix, the hole deep inside. It looked like an tightly closed pink mouth, and Tabitha knew it was untouched, as was the girl's urethra.

It was only another couple moments until Sam's cries of passion and lust filled the room, even through Ava's wet pussy that drenched her face. She was closing in on another orgasm that she would most certainly be denied, yet her body still ran towards it as fast as it could, desperate for release. The new sensation in her pussy was rather delightful too. She almost missed the sting of the strap, but having her abused pussy opened up felt quite nice. She could feel Tabitha's breath in her pussy, and she was happy to share her most intimate parts with her lover. Unsurprisingly, as Sam's moans were about to reach the crescendo, Ava stopped and pushed her pussy hard into Sam's mouth. Near tears, Sam's body shook with lust, but she kept her tongue pushed into Ava's hole. She wasn't sure what was worse, the actual torture, the skewers through her tits, or the denial of the orgasms. Each was exquisite in their own right.

Watching Sam come off of her high, Tabitha was enthralled by her lover. She was extremely attractive, kind, generous, loving and, now, sexual. All the traits that Tabitha needed in a match. And she had been living with her for months and didn't realize it! Lovingly, Tabitha caressed Sam's inner thigh as she placed a finger delicately onto the girl's clitoris. Sam moaned in response, her body a cauldron of passion. Tabitha began rubbing the hard nub back and forth, as if to examine it's sensitivity. Samantha's corresponding moans were delightful, even if they were through the Ava's rough face sitting.

Ava was being borderline cruel with her pussy, practically waterboarding the teen. She was grinding her wetness on Sam's face deeply, gyrating her hips and lewdly soaking the girl with her juices. Tabitha wished it was her face being ridden so roughly. She imagined drinking Ava in, and pushing her tongue as deeply as she could in her Mistress. Unconsciously, Tabitha licked her lips and rubbed Sam's clit a bit harder.

As Ava began the next round of edging for Sam, Tabitha found a long metal probe and returned to Sam's gaping orifice. With Sam's head lowered, her pussy was at the most perfect examination angle, and Tabitha wanted to claim a couple more firsts, before Ava could. Specifically, the girl's urethral virginity, and her cervical virginity. With Sam already writhing from the tortuous manipulations of her thickly pierced nipples, Tabitha lubed up on the probe, then lined it up with the girl's yawning urethra.

With the pain still emanating from the skewers in her breasts, all the prickling of the many needles in her tits, and the tremendous pleasure erupting from her nipples, Sam didn't have the capacity to respond to the penetration of her smallest hole. Yet, she knew Tabitha was up to something. Her pussy quivered with lust at the exposure and the vulnerability. It felt rather pleasant, actually, whatever Tabitha was doing to her, especially when compared to the devastating assault prior. She could clearly feel the aching around her sex, from the lashing Tabitha had given her. The pain was bizarrely similar to the aching of her tits where the skewers had been driven through.

Sam didn't have much time to even gather her thoughts regarding what Tabitha was doing, as the next orgasm raced closer and closer. Her body was going into lust overdrive. She could barely think straight anymore, her mind was so focused on the pleasure cascading from her nipples down the rest of her body. She was desperate to cum, desperate for release, but also desperate for this to last forever. She thought of the Slave Contract that Tabitha had talked about a while back, about being here day and night, potentially in a situation like this for days. Her body being forfeit to Ava's whims, being tortured and edged for days, weeks even. She knew Tabitha would be game for it, considering Tabitha only didn't do it so she could spend more time with her.

Tabitha started to work the shiny rod into her lover's urethra, moving it with the teen's lustful gyrations. As she did so, she also made sure to focus on Sam's hard clitoris, just above. It was so delightfully exposed with her pussy being stretched as much as it was. It was clear, by the amplified noises of pleasure that Sam was making into Ava's drenched pussy, the combination of the rod and the pressure on her clitoris was to her liking. Tabitha was weirdly excited for Sam, the girl would've never been able to experience something so intense, or pleasurable, as this if it weren't for her. She began to feel almost charitable? No that couldn't be it. Yet still, few girls will ever get to have their bodies so thoroughly tested and fewer still would be so enthusiastic for it.

Again, Ava and Tabitha stopped short of letting Sam have her orgasm. The girl was literally trembling and shaking. After shocks of lust and pleasure were coursing through her. Sam was somewhere else completely, now having been denied yet again. She was practically growling into Ava's pussy, screaming for release. This was the horniest she had ever been in her life, her whole being was wrapped up in this need, this primal desperation to finally have release. She felt like she would spray cum all over or her tits might actually explode, if she was allowed to achieve her climax.

Ava ground her pussy into Sam's face even harder, she had let the girl come up for air readily enough throughout the sloppy face-sitting, but knew this was a vital time to hold her down. Ava was breaking the young girl. Sam would come out of this in one of two very opposed ways. Either she would beg for more and be a complete slut for Ava, or she would never come within a mile of this place again. Ava knew she had Tabitha already, so, although she wanted them as a pair, she was would accept either outcome. Sam's anger filled cries of frustration began to pass as the girl painted for air.

Finally, Ava pulled her soaked pussy from the Sam's face. The long probe was still firmly embedded in Sam's peehole, her tits looked beyond abused, yet Sam's body was still shaking and writhing. Sam was breathing heavily and deeply, her eyes tightly shut, as if she was praying for release. Her breasts were heaving with each inhale she took, much to the enjoyment of her onlookers. Her face was slick with Ava's juices, while her hair was wet and matted. The Dominatrix had literally soaked her.

Waiting a few more moments for her to recover, Ava wanted to get a temperature gauge on the girl, was she the pain-loving nymph Ava was hoping for, or would she run, "Well Tits, how do you feel now? Still want to continue?"

Sam was delirious, her mind was racing. She was beyond desperate. She was barely able to think straight, and formulating a coherent response was nearly beyond her. She shuddered and let out a pleasured moan as she pushed her chest out more, her needle-filled breasts heaving with her breaths. Giving herself some time, she was finally able to focus enough to reply, "This... this is, this is amazing," she said as she panted, still coming down from the near orgasm, "as much as I want to cum, Mistress," Sam continued as she looked up at Ava, "I wish we could do this for days."

Ava grinned and reached for the girl's pierced nipple, and the mere touching of it already had Sam morning again, even as the girl kept eye contact. Grinning, knowing she had them both now, "We can arrange that."

About a half hour later, filled with sweet denial for Sam and masochistic delight for Ava, Sam was left squirming in blissful want, in perfect desperation. Ava was cruel beyond compare, yet Tabitha knew it was out of love, and Sam would come to learn that as well. Ava had brought Sam to the brink over a dozen more times, and Sam's tongue and face had brought Ava pretty close as well.

During that time, Tabitha had her way with Sam's inner holes. She had penetrated her cervix as well, with only the thinnest of probes at first. She had a wide variety of sounds and probes, so she made use of what she could. Sam's cervix remained quite tight, but her urethra opened up deliciously, seemingly not having a restriction in size. Tabitha even experimented with using her fingers in the girl's peehole, and by Sam's reaction, it was quite welcome. The best response came when Tabitha straightened out her middle finger and vigorously fucked the girl's urethra.

While Sam came to grips with her situation, that of perpetual lust and denial, Ava began removing the many needles she had inserted into the girl's tender breasts. Sam barely reacted to them as they were removed, and Ava was quick to apply any needed aftercare. Lastly, she came to the three long skewers through the girl's tits. These took some effort and caused Sam to cry out, making a tight fist with each hand and curling her toes as the metal was pulled back through her mammary glands. Again, she was surprised at the lack of blood, and was very thankful for it.

Yet the moment they were pulled free, Sam missed them. Her torture was likely ending, and it filled her with more longing. After, Ava unbound the girls breasts so they were finally free. A red indentation circled each tit, and they sank on her chest just a bit.

Finally, the last needles were ready to be removed. Sam lifted her head to watch, the needles that had given her so much pleasure, the source of all her divine enjoyment were going to be pulled free. Even the most minor touch of them sent ripples of joy throughout her young body.

What Ava did next made Sam's whole body shiver with eroticism. The woman brought over two large rings, and one by one, replaced the thick piercing needles with heavy piercings! That would be the mark she would leave on Sam. Samantha's mind was on sexual overdrive. This experience and those piercings would forever change her, and she knew it. She felt nothing but gratitude towards Ava and her fiancé.

Ava was not done with the girl yet, however, and much to Sam's delight. Given Sam's last request, Ava knew she could extend things out dramatically for the girl. Ava tilted the contraption back fully upright, which barely affected the perkiness of Sam's delicious tits. Locking her into position, Ava walked around in front of Sam and took in the submissive young woman. Her breasts were red in areas, but resilient looking. They had been through a lot, and there was only a bit more to go.

"Are you ready for the impact play portion of tonight's festivities?" Ava asked as she brought her hand up to cup the girl's right breast.

Sam looked at her heaving breasts, exhausted and defeated. Sam remembered the last time she was here, and Tabitha with the nightstick. She lifted her head and nodded it gently towards Ava as she met her glance.

Ava wanted more, giving the girl's breast a little squeeze, "Tell me how much you want it Tits."

Sam's nipples were aching in the best way possible. Ava's hand wasn't quite touching one, but Sam wished she would. She wanted her new piercings tested out, and more, she wanted to cum. Her young body had never experienced anything even in the realm of this. In fact, Ava was the only person to ever intentionally stop her from cumming, and now Tabitha was hopping on the bandwagon. Sam looked over at Tabitha quickly, who was watching her intently. Tabitha looked as petite and sexy as ever. She wondered briefly about how Tab's nipples were going to look like once it was all said and done. Would Ava really permanently warp the girl's nipples? Tabitha's hand had crept down to her pussy as she grinned at Sam's predicament. Sam gave her a quick smile, then she looked back up at Ava, "I'm ready Mistress, maybe I'll finally find release while you're destroying my tits." To emphasize her commitment, Sam shook her breasts, making them sway enticingly.

Ava gave the most sinister of smirks, "Let's up the ante, shall we." Ava turned to Tabitha, catching the petite girl playing with herself again. Tabitha pulled her sticky fingers out of her wet pussy and laughed awkwardly. Ava snapped her fingers and Tabitha quickly joined her at her side.

"Kitten, slap and punch your lover's tits, while I fist your ass," Ava said plainly, though Sam and Tab both moaned at the instruction.

Ava got her hand lubed up while Tabitha started. She kept her legs spread in anticipation and gestured her love towards Sam, who nodded in return and pushed her tits out. Tabitha began with outward in slaps to her fiancé's luscious breasts. Watching them bounce and jiggle from the hits would never get old, for either of them. She was a brave girl, offering her mammaries up for such a brutal night, and Tabitha felt nothing but adoration and love towards Samantha.

As Tabitha began laying into Sam's tits, Ava pushed three fingers into Tabitha's rosebud. The girl was no stranger to anal fisting at the point, so there was little need to be delicate with it. After gaining quick acceptance to the three, Ava added a fourth digit to the mix.

On queue, Tabitha felt compelled to slap Sam's newly pierced tits a bit harder as she knew that's what Ava was expecting, and it seemed to be what Sam was hoping for as well. Samantha's breasts, which were already pink and red from Ava's earlier slaps, quickly turned fully red under the assault, and violently bounced from side to side as Tab increased the force behind her hits.

"More," Ava demanded as she twisted the four fingers into Tabitha's willing ass.

"Harder babe," Sam begged as she pushed her tits out for Tabitha. The reddening of her breasts only seemed to increase her moans and lust.

Tabitha complied with both, and slapped Samantha's pain pillows as hard as she could with spectacular results. Samantha howled in pleasure, crying out lustfully as her breasts exploded in agony, yet the thrill of having her melons hit that hard only exasperated her eagerness for more. Tabitha hit Sam's bouncing tits again, just as hard, making them dance around Sam's chest again. Her breasts were reddening even deeper with every blow, yet Sam only seemed to want more.

Easing her thumb into Tabitha's rectum, Ava's other hand found her aching clitoris. The cries of the girl, along with the noises of her breasts being abused, and having it done by her fiancé, the perfect cruelty of it was pushing Ava to the edge, "punch them, Kitten."

When it was all over, Ava pulled her fist free from Tabitha's wrecked ass with a plop. Tabitha was pushed close to the edge multiple times from the deep and hard punch fisting, while Sam's tits received an incredibly brutal beating. They were a deep red from top to bottom, and also covered in bruising. They looked swollen and battered, much like her pussy. Yet still, Sam found herself riding the edge of several orgasms again, especially when Tabitha focused on the center of each tit and her newly pierced nipples.

Sam and Tabitha were panting and moaning weakly as Ava cleaned up and returned to the two pain sluts. Not addressing either, Ava began binding some rope around the base of Sam's severely abused tits. She winced as Ava tightly bound each of her breasts, causing them to balloon out from her chest again. They were a menagerie of color, from reds and pinks, to some yellow and blue, all endured stoically by the lustful vixen.

Once bound, Ava lowered some rope attached to pulleys from the ceiling. Next, she tied the ropes around each breast, then almost unceremoniously she tied the other end onto to a set of weights. Adjusting the pulleys and rope further revealed the intent to Sam, as the heavy weights now pulled down from the ceiling, and up on Sam's tits. The weights had to have been about fifty pounds each, as Sam threw her head back in a soundless cry of agony as her tits were pulled from her body.