All Comments on 'Cum Play Kitten Ch. 02'

by MissDarkKitten

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
visioneervisioneerover 3 years ago

Your writing style is loose, comfortable, and beautifully executed. I don't think you need to do anything special to "spice" this up -- just let your imagination play. Very much looking forward to how this series continues.

JK1979JK1979over 3 years ago
Very enjoyable.

I liked this a lot. It was a very quick read but made me want to hear more about this story. Very much looking forward to further installments!

AuralStimulationAuralStimulationabout 3 years ago

Loved both this and the first offering. I like the breezy style. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Felt like I was there with you

I almost feel that I’m there with you because of your wonderful writing. Please keep writing!

LibrandesireLibrandesireabout 3 years ago
Superior writing. Sizzling sexual imagination.

For sure, you've masturbated watching similar porn. Your orgasms are measured on the Richter Scale.

NaughtySouthernGentNaughtySouthernGentalmost 3 years ago

A great continuation from the first part. Very quickly arousing.

wallstreetguywallstreetguyover 2 years ago

She had remained silent.

She had obeyed when directed.

She had been willing.

She had trusted him.

She needed to be his.

Excellent. You nailed the basis of the D/s relationship and interactions.

Well done, Kitten. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMissDarkKitten@MissDarkKitten
I go by MDK. I am a fit, active, curious young professional with a dark and adventurous side. I signed up on this site to showcase my creative side and share my erotic fantasies. I am discreet and private, but I do appreciate your feedback on my stories and any suggestions yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES