Kitten Gets Punished

Story Info
Kitten gets punished, taking care of herself without Daddy.
934 words
4.42
7.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All parties in this story are consenting adults over 21 playing a role-play.

He walks in the bedroom to find me pretending to be asleep... he knows better.

Daddy can always tell when I'm faking it. He climbs in bed next to me and puts his hand on my arm and starts rubbing up and down my arm gently. He can also tell when I'm just needing affection and attention and knows that it makes me feel better when I'm feeling blue.

I turn over and slam into his chest rapidly, hugging him close to me and curling into his body. He chuckles and holds me with one hand while moving my hair out of my face with the other. As he starts to play with my hair and runs his fingers through it he looks down at me still smiling. I'm already feeling much better. And he's got that look in his eye. He loves feeling needed.

He grabs my cheek and reaches down to kiss my lips. Slowly at first and then progressively needier. He rolls on top of me and as I lay under him with my arms around his neck, his other hand slides slowly down my waist until his hand briefly rests on my ass. He squeezes it firmly. I instantly wrap my legs around his waist pulling my body closer to his as he kisses me harder. After a moment he breaks the kiss and looks in my eyes with one hand in my hair and the other on my ass and says, "You're all mine Kitten. Don't ever forget that."

I blush and respond "Yes, Daddy I know. I won't."

Mmmmm he growls, "That's a good girl" and with that he kisses me harder and moves his hand from my ass to my pussy. He's rubbing it and my inner thighs gently to tease me. He knows how much I both love and hate to be teased slowly. His hand is now in my pants as we're kissing and I'm reaching for his hard throbbing cock. I can feel it swollen through his pants.

"Mmmm Daddy's so hard for Kitten."

"I love making Daddy hard."

"Yes Kitten, you are sooo sexy. You make Daddy so hard just thinking about you."

"Mmmm Kitten loves that Daddy." I wrap my hand around his hard shaft slowly moving up and down at first. His fingers are now inside of me and I whimper a little with every insert of his fingers and knuckles.

"Ohhh Kitten... you're so wet for Daddy. And your pussy is so tight, baby girl." He grabs my hair and tilts my head so he can begin nuzzling my neck, my spot. This makes me moan in ecstasy. "Oh Daddy," I breathe, "That feels... so... good....."

Daddy stops abruptly knowing I'm already close... " Uh!!! Daddyyyyy nooooo!!! Don't stop!!!"

"Shhhhh now Kitten. Daddy had to... You've been a very naughty girl lately and I know you've just been wanting attention but you know the rules...."

I whine a little but finally give in because I know there's no use in arguing.... he gets up and sits on the edge of the bed and I stand and pull my pants and panties to my ankles and then lay across his lap on my stomach. He rubs my ass tenderly and lovingly. I know it's coming but it still shocks me when the blow hits. *thwap*

"Tell me why you need spankings, Kitten"

"Because Daddy's pussy was being greedy" *thwap*

"That's right, Kitten. You couldn't just wait for me to come home a little longer and take care of you. You just HAD to touch Daddy's pussy without permission didn't you, little one?" *Thwap*

"Yes Daddy."

*thwap* "Yes Daddy.... what????"

*thwap* "Yes Daddy. I'm so sorry Daddy!" I say whimpering now from my ass turning red.

"Tell me what the rule is, Kitten. So I know you know what you did wrong." *thwap*

Whining now... "Kitten isn't allowed to touch Daddy's pussy without Daddy's permission. It's Daddy's responsibility, to take care of Kitten. No one else."

*thwap* "That's a good girl." He rubs my ass to make it feel better and the tenderness starts to subside as he slowly rubs his hand across my ass and between my legs teasing my pussy again.... I'm dripping wet... After I've relaxed he sticks one finger in my pussy.... and then two and begins gently fingering my pussy making me want him inside me so bad. He uses his other hand and places it on my throat to push my head backwards so my back is arched for him to see and feel everything inside of me, including my racing heart beat. My pussy begins dripping onto the floor and he spanks my ass sharply and quickly. I whimper at the shock of the contact.

"That's for making a mess, Kitten. Since you're so messy right now, come here."

He stands me up and, after standing to remove his pants, he turns me around, bends me over the bed and gently.... agonizingly, slowly... places his hard cock inside my pussy. He slides in so easily the first time that he just starts pounding my pussy as hard as he can. Holding my arms behind my back he has complete control of my body and I love every fucking second of it.

"I'm going to cum!" I scream.

"That's right. That's a good girl, tell me you're cumming on my cock, baby girl."

"Ohhhhh daddyyyyyy I'm cumming all over your hard cock! I love your cock Daddy. Thank you for letting me cummmmmmm!!!"