Kitten got your tongue?

Story Info
Your online Kitten surprises you with an offline visit.
2.4k words
4.59
5.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my very first story I've written and would love to hear your comments, good or bad. Thank you for your time! Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I loved writing it.

***********

Its half an hour before closing time and its already felt like a long day. You have a pile of paperwork and admin to do. No matter what you do, it doesn't seem to get smaller. The doors open and you groan inwardly. It would be nice to just call it a day. Looking up from behind the desk your mouth drops. Trying to Recover quickly from your surprise you greet me with a smile.

"I didn't know your home address, figured as you are such a workaholic meeting you here would be a safe bet," I say with a teasing smile.

You roll your eyes knowing I had a good point. You still haven't quite said anything coherent but I see you taking in my appearance. Strappy black heels on my feet. My toes are manicured and my nails are painted black. I'm wearing a coat that comes down to my upper thigh slightly shorter than the flared black skirt I'm wearing. My hair is slightly curled and hangs below my shoulder. My eyes are accented with black liner that extends out to feline tips. A black leather woven collar decorates my throat, a charm hangs elegantly off it. You recognise it. You should. You picked it out. There's a small suitcase on rollers trailing behind me.

"Kitten got your tongue?" I smirk a little.

The doors open again, a legit customer this time. I can wait. You nod towards an office at the back of the store and tell me I can grab a seat in there. Eventually I hear that things are winding down out there and you come back into the office.

"You all done out there? I ask.

"Yea, pretty much."

"Still have a shit ton of stuff to do or do you think you can go home now?" I say with a flirty smile?

"Oh, things can definitely wait," you reply firmly, while grabbing your keys off your desk.

"Good." I walk past you and put something in your hand. You realise I have attached a leash to my collar and threaded it down through the arm of my jacket, and now you were holding the end. As I walk a way you realise I'm pulling you forward You decide that will not do at all. After all, I did give you the leash.

You hold still restricting how far I can go. I feel the collar tug on my neck slightly, keeping me from moving forward and I immediately feel my pussy moisten. Turning back to look at you with a slight smile I wait patiently as you stare at me, a moment longer than necessary, making me wait. You start walking forward and I hold my position till I feel the tug at my neck before following you as you lead me to your car.

The ride to your house is a short one and we fill it with easy small talk about your day. We arrive at your place and I follow you out of the car, up to your front door. We both feel the tension building in the air between us. I'm not sure either one of us knew that talking about our desires was ever going to lead to us acting on them. Living in two different cities made it seemed far fetched. You took a risk sending me the package and you were waiting for me to say something once it arrived but it had been 2 weeks I hadn't said a word, you started to think maybe this was me saying I wasn't interested or it had gotten lost.

Once inside you ask if you can take my coat. I take it off and hand it to you. With my coat off now you take in the black fitted strapless corset I'm wearing. My collar you sent me becomes even more of a feature now the coat isn't in the way. I get nervous standing in front of you as your eyes slowly drag its way across me and I bite my lower lip waiting for you to say something.

Eventually you do, "You look like your missing a couple of things Kitten".

Blushing, "I didn't think it appropriate to have all my accessories you gave me on when I got here, not sure who would be at the shop and all, and who I would run into on the way.

You chuckle at that, "Fair enough, but there isn't anyone around now."

"Tell me where your bathroom is then and I can fix it" I respond playful.

You point me in the direction of the bathroom. As I move to walk towards it you stop me to tell me where your bedroom is. Eyes boring into me you then say sternly, "When you are ready Kitten, go wait for me on the bed. I want you on your hands and knees."

Feeling my nipples harden with anticipation I smile and walk to the bathroom taking my bag with me. It doesn't take me long to do what I need to. The remainder of my accessories were placed inside of my bag at the very top. I look at myself in the mirror and take a breath then head for your room.

I look around expecting you to be in there waiting for me, but you aren't. Nervously I get onto your bed. I wait for you on all fours. You were listening out for me and heard me enter your room. You make me wait a couple of minutes more before you come in. You drink the sight of me presented for you on your bed. In this position my skirt lifts higher, revealing the backs of my upper thighs. Now, you can also see the addition of soft fur, my tail, plugged into my ass, hanging between my legs. The corset cinches in my waist, you can't help but already imagine yourself behind me pulling me back onto you with your hands gripping my hips. Hearing you come in I look up to you smiling shyly and you now take in my kitten ears.

"You look perfect Kitten," I glow at your praise. The weight on the bed shifts as you sit next to me. Your fingers run through my hair and then trails across my neck and follow the line of the back of corset. My skin prickles all over and I savour the feeling of you touching me for the first time.

Your hand leaves my body but I soon feel it contact me again at the back of my thigh, drifting up feeling your hand cup my ass check under my skirt and then have your fingers trail up further to the top of my ass. To your delight, you find that I'm not wearing any panties. You then have your fingers trail down the crack of my ass till your fingers get stopped in their path by my tail. You give my tail a gentle pull but feel the muscles in my ass holding the plug at its base in place.

"Do you like your tail kitten?" you ask me.

The words trap in my throat and I just nod. You laugh softly knowing without a doubt how much I love this right now.

"I love your tail Kitten," You give it another soft tug. "I love that at least one of your holes are filled right now. I can't wait till we use all of them." You hear my breathing change as you taunt me. Your hands drift down to my pussy and your finger dips into my hole just a little for a split second, just to test the waters. You find it already wet, not a single bit of resistance. I whimper at the intrusion, and my disappointment is clear when you take your finger away.

"Feels like this hole is more than ready Kitten, I like that you have made yourself so accessible to me. Lets lose this skirt, so I can admire it your tail so much more."

You unzip the skirt and tug it down my legs. I wiggle my ass a little making my tail sway. As it moves you get a flash of my naked smooth pussy lips and I hear you swear under your breath. I smirk feeling confident and enjoying how much I've turned you on. You catch my smirk and suddenly I feel you slap my ass.

Gasping with surprise at the shock of the sting. In seconds your pants are off and I feel the tip of your cock against my pussy lips as you move my tail to the side .

"You aren't in control tonight Kitten," you say quietly and measuredly. Your hand soothes the area you just slapped. As you finish your sentence you slap me again, I pull away at the impact but settle back and feel your cock pressed against my lips again. The fresh contact is driving me insane.

"I've changed my mind Kitten. I was going to take my time with you. But I don't need to do I?" You tease the entrance of my pussy with your bare cock. Spreading my moistness over you.

"You came here to me. You've put your collar on and you put your leash in my hands." I wiggle my hips against you, desperate for you to fill me.

"You presented yourself to me and so far you have done everything I've asked you to. You're mine now aren't you kitten? Mine to use and play with how I wish." You part my lips a bit more with the head of your cock, spreading my juices around.

"You want me to use you don't you kitten? I can feel how wet you are so you can't lie to me and tell me you don't. You want me to fuck you don't you kitten?" Your words warm my cheeks at your words and I can feel you position yourself to plunge into me.

"God yes," I moan out. You feel me try to wriggle onto your cock. You hold me firmly in place and pull away just slightly but making sure you keep some contact against my dripping hole.

"Tell me who owns you kitten."

I'm aching to be filled and my only response, is to pleadingly say, "pleeaase"

You repeat yourself more firmly, keeping from plunging yourself into me.

"Who owns you Kitten?" I push my hips back trying to force myself onto your cock. I feel you pull back and give me a sharp smack. It stings and I cry out in surprise.

You smack me again and hold both my hips pressing your cock against me, so close, making me all the more desperate and needy.

"Tell me who owns you Kitten, now!"

I can't take it anymore and finally tell you want you want to here, "You do. You own me." I cry out and you immediately plunge into me hard, stretching me out around your incredibly hard cock. It makes my upper body collapse onto the bed and a scream into the bed. You pull nearly all the way out and steadily thrust back in just as hard.

"That's right kitten," you pull out nearly all the way again then push back in as you say, "You." Again you pull out, then as you push in, "Are." Pull out, then push in, "All." Out, in, "Mine!"

Your hand grips into the sides of my hips and you can feeling the fur of you tail on your thigh, you appreciate of the view of me crying out into the bed at the mercy of your cock.

"You feel good Kitten, so fucking wet. Are you enjoying me finally fucking you Kitten?"

"God yes!" I cry. Your hands fingers firmly digging into my hips and I push back to meet each and every one of your thrusts. Each one, making me moan.

"I'm gonna fill you with cum Kitten. You want that don't you?"

"Fuck yes!" I cry out.

"Will you crawl for me Kitten? Will you crawl for me when you are filled with cum? I want you to feel what it would be like to have my cum running down your things while you do that."

Fuck, your taunts are doing my head in, I know I would do just about anything you asked me to in this state. My pussy tightens around you and the sounds of fucking fill the room.

"Beg me Kitten".

"Fuck," I cry out. "Cum in me please? I need you to. I need your cum in my pussy," I beg.

"And it won't just be your pussy will it Kitten? You'll let me fuck your mouth won't you? You'll swallow my cum while you are on your knees?"

"I'll do anything, I swear. Fuck!" I feel you tugging at my tail a little bit reminding me I'm filled there too.

"You will take my cum in your ass too won't you Kitten?" Your thrusts are speeding up.

"Oh god" I whimper.

"Tell me Kitten" you hold me down and all I can do is take it as you fuck me faster and faster. I know you are close. The assault on my pussy combined with the sensation of the pressure of the plug takes me over the edge. I cry out your name and cum hard around you. Almost instantly I hear a groan from you and I feel you shoot your load inside me as you squeeze my ass tight.

I collapse down and roll onto my side and feel your cock come away from me and you crash next to me. Both of us out of breath.

"I'm glad you got your present," you say wolfishly, "thought it had got lost in the mail."

"Well, it was definitely a surprise when I opened it, thought I would give you a surprise right back" I reply, smiling happily.

"When is your flight back?"

"Tomorrow. I didn't book a room for tonight though, I didn't know if it would be ok to stay here," smiling playfully.

Rolling your eyes at me, you come closer and stroke my face, "We're no where near done Kitten."

My pussy tightens and I start to feel your cum trickle out.