Kitten Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2.
1k words
4.57
3.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He offered his hand, which she took happily. Walking with purpose, he led her towards the elevator. As they waited for it to arrive, he ran his hand up and down her back.

She was thankful for the comforting physical touch, and even more thankful when he whispered, "We will take it slow, just like we talked about. Nothing will happen that you're uncomfortable with. You have my word."

His warm breath on her neck sent a tingling, erotic wave through her body and his reassurance of her safety helped dispel any of the remaining anxiety that she had. "Thank you so much, I'm okay, Sir".

As soon as He heard that word - "Sir", he knew she was his. He was just as excited as she was, but he was also nervous.

There was a great weight of responsibility on him. The responsibility of not rushing her, the responsibility of allowing her to discover her boundaries while encouraging her to push past her comfort zone, all while respecting her limits was both a burden and a gift.

He didn't take the gift of her submission lightly. He would treat her as the precious treasure she was. But that "Sir" coming from her mouth made him want to take her right there and then. Luckily, the elevator doors finally opened and they had a bit of privacy.

He turned towards her, took her face in his hands, and kissed her with passion, causing her to moan with pleasure.

With one hand, he lifted her dress and started rubbing her clit, making her shudder. His hunger and passion swallowed every whimper and every moan. The doors parted when they arrived at their floor. Stepping out, they walked to room 816.

He took out his wallet to retrieve the key card and held it up in his hand.

"We take it slowly, Kitten. Your comfort level is important to me. Remember your code words - green, yellow, and red." "Be open about where you are. Yellow will slow everything down, and we can reassess your comfort. Red stops everything immediately. You say the word and it stops." She swallowed hard and replied, "Yes Sir, I remember."

And with that, he opened the door. When push came to shove, she adored this man. In spite of her nerves, she was absolutely elated to be in this place with Him. She knew they had talked about starting slowly and she was thankful, considering how nervous she was. She wanted to show him how interested she was in being with him.

Since they did decide to take the first time especially slowly, she turned towards him as he studied her, then she loosened the ties of her corset, and let her dress fall in a pool around her feet.

Wearing no bra and no panties, her whole body was exposed for him to take in. He looked her up and down, surveying the gorgeous curves that stood atop beautiful open toed heels and marveled at her. He took her in his arms and leaned in to kiss her, exploring her mouth with his tongue.

When he drew back, she had a look of hunger in her eyes. She looked at Him and said "May I please, Sir" as she kissed his neck by his collar. "You may, Kitten."

Having permission, she kissed his top button before unbuttoning it, and then kissed the exposed skin on his neck. She moved her way down the shirt, doing the same thing. Kissing each closed button, unbuttoning it and then kissing the newly exposed skin until she was down on her knees at his waist. Finally, she kissed his belt and undid it.

Then she opened the button and zipper on his pants, kissing them. She allowed His pants to fall to the floor and continued her game of kissing around the waistband of his boxers. She slowly started removing the boxers, bringing them down just centimeters at a time while kissing the skin it once covered.

Losing his patience, he finally grabbed her by her hair, ripped his boxers down and pushed her face into his crotch. Her pussy gushed at his dominance and she looked up and smiled, shivering at the need in his eyes.

While he appreciated the art of what she was doing, his cock was weeping with need to be inside of her mouth. She kissed all around his cock, licking and exploring every inch of him. Finally, her tongue found the swollen head. She licked all of the precum off the tip, then started swirling her tongue around it.

His eyes rolled back in his head as he moaned, and tilted his head towards the ceiling. He grabbed her again by her hair and slowly guided her deeper and deeper onto his cock. She adjusted to take it all in until she reached the base.

He decided in that moment that he needed more control, and it seemed she was ready for it. So he held her hair and slowly started fucking her mouth. She did everything in her power to not gag. Hot tears dripped from her eyes, landing on her tits as she worked to accommodate his cock in her throat, swallowing past the gag reflex.

He took a momentary break from sawing into her mouth as he pulled her hair back, tilting her head so she could meet his gaze and growled, "Don't waste a fucking drop".

He kept her there a moment more, admiring how fucking sexy she looked with mascara and saliva running down her face and tits.

Once she nodded in understanding, he resumed his aggressive fuck to her mouth and throat.

She heard his breath quicken and realized that he was about to explode, so she took a deep breath in preparation. Suddenly she felt the first spurts of cum release into her mouth. She kept her lips tight around his cock as he continued vigorously thrusting into her mouth. She eagerly swallowed each spurt of cum, not missing a drop.

She stayed at his cock, licking and kissing him tenderly as he came down from his high. He pulled her to her feet by the hair of her head, wrapped his arms around her, and covered her mouth with his. His tongue danced with hers as he tasted his load in her mouth.

Then he led her to the bed where the ties waited for her wrists and ankles. "Red, yellow, or green Kitten?" She closed her eyes and swallowed hard.