Kitten's Play Date Pt. 05

Story Info
My kitten's first major play date with her new Sir.
2.3k words
4
2k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 5 - by Twistedjinn

Together they lay in bed.

Her ass hurt a little but it was a pleasant enough sensation.

She had to fight the urge to flex too much because that would only lead to more leaking. She ran a finger over his chest. He had lost his shirt at some point.

Most likely while fucking her tight ass. Ooooh the thought it made her glow. It was like everything was in bright high definition color and contrast. She was dreamy, weary, tired even but still very much wide awake.

"Ready to get cleaned up?" He asked. She looked up quizzically at him and nodded.

He rolled his legs over the side of the bed and she rolled into the space he had vacated. She sniffed the pillow and rubbed her body around on the after warmth of his presence.

The pillow smelled like him and she liked that scent.

It was so very very him.

He reached a hand out to her and she took it and slid off the bed.

Together they walked passed the house bathroom and into Sir's bedroom. He led the way into the master bathroom and snatched a towel from a rack. Opening the thin door to the walk in shower he turned the water on. Looking at her with a paternal gaze he smiled, "Careful kitten, let the water heat up or you'll freeze your ass off."

"Kitten needs to use the toilet Sir."

Sir looked down at her and shook his head, "Uh uh. Hold me in a bit longer." He touched her nose and followed it by a kiss to her forehead.

She pouted, "Yes Sir." Her ass was itchy from the desire to expel what was inside. She was so embarrassed by it but even that little source of humiliation made her happy inside.

Sir walked out of the bathroom leaving her in front of the twin sinks and the large two person tub standing under bright neon lights that completely killed the mood. Only the memory of her full ass made her smile. It was a completely Cheshire smirk. When Sir returned He had a towel of His own. It was a bigger towel then the others on the rack. Of course Sir was a bigger man. He needed a bigger towel - duh.

He slapped her ass playfully with a chuckle. she hazarded a glance at him trying in vein to hide her ire. Here she was trying to keep herself from making a mess. Sir's cum running down her leg and everything and he wanted to play silly games like slapping her ass. She held onto the pouty thought for a moment before giving it up and hugging him tightly.

"Thank you Sir." She whispered into his chest.

He hugged her back and kissed the top of her head, "For what sweetie?"

"Making me yours. Being the first one in my ass. Everything." she rattled off.

"Thank you," He said picking up her face by the chin so she looked up at Him with her big eyes. she blinked up at Him, "for being as incredible as you are. I have been so lucky to have met you. When you contacted me on fetlife I had no idea we would be here today."

kitten smiled coyly at Him. she liked it when He talked like this. It was romantic. If D/s could be said to be romantic at all.

she thought it could be. she was no stranger to the other women in Sir's life but she also knew she was the only one who shared a D/s aspect with Him. That made her feel special. Sir made her feel special.

Moving by her He reached into the shower. "It's ready." He said turning her around leading her into the walk in. The door was tiny. Sir had to step in sideways but once inside it was much bigger. There was plenty of room for the two of them. The water cascaded down from the removable shower head and there was a second shower head that was stationary. Sir reached up and flicked a switch between both heads and the second one came on dividing the water pressure. It made her jump because there was cold water still in that line.

she whined a bit and looked up at Him as water matted her hair to her head.

"Oooh are you my wet kitty?" He asked playfully. she nodded slowly then bigger and through her arms around him.

she took the soap off the dish and turned back expecting to perform shower duty. Instead, Sir took her hand and took the soap from it. "Not this time kitten. This is my turn."

she made a confused expression because while they had played a lot of ways Sir had never served her before. It was odd. He turned her around and she tilted her head up into the shower stream so it washed down her body. The water ran down her neck and between her breasts. Down her belly and through her legs. It was a wonderful feeling.

Behind her, Sir took the soap and started rubbing it over her back. He rubbed with one hand gently kneading her muscles as he went.

He caressed her entirely as He went from the back of her neck down the crease of her spine and gently rubbing the mounds of her ass cheeks. He didn't part her cheeks which was a good thing. She was having a tough enough time relaxing while clenching her ass muscles. He worked down her hips and soaped her thighs. The feel of soap bubbles mixed with water was making her flesh crawl. In a good way but still it was the same goose flesh feeling.

He kissed her ass cheeks and ran his face over them. He liked being close to her like this. Sir always did it so He must like it. He believed in rubbing his scent all over her and she appreciated that. Hours after they played she would still detect lingering scents. His cologne, his own body oder which odd as it sounded made her miss Him when they were apart. He stood and rubbed his chest against the back of her. His large hands which so recently had been threatening were caring and caressing in a way that made her feel all mushy inside.

She wasn't sure what to define this as. She knew she loved her boy toy in college but this was different. She didn't have a word for it.

He rubbed his hands over her shoulders and down both arms. Sir leaned over and kissed her neck which instantly made her push her ass against him. She could feel his semi hardening penis behind her. Sir had incredible stamina. Not for long times but he was ready within thirty minutes. She reached behind herself and found his balls. She rolled them gently in the palm of her hand and stroked his growing cock.

"Naughty kitty." Sir whispered into her ear.

"Uh huh." she moaned leaning her head back against His chest.

"Does kitty want to be Sir's little cum whore?" He asked playfully.

She spun around then with a feigned expression of offense which quickly changed into a wicked grin. Then she nodded so even her soaking wet curls bobbed around her ears.

"Good kitty." He said wrapping her in his arms and moving her into a strong embrace. He kissed her and the electricity collided. His tongue claimed her mouth and she wanted to crawl into him and stay there forever. His hands ran down her back and clutched her ass. That brought her up short.

"Sir," she gasped escaping his kiss and getting breath, "Kitty really needs to..."

"Expel?" He said with a grin.

"Not funny Sir." She said with a pouty face.

"Go. Hurry." He nodded toward the door.

She was so relieved. Bouncing out of the shower she barely grabbed her towel and dried off enough to make it to the toilet. The release was an odd sensation. It was nothing like normally going to the toilet. It was completely different in fact. The feeling sent shivers through her. The memory of Sir's cock came to mind. The way it had opened her up and the sensation of the pain/pleasure it was while He pounded her cunt and earlier her throat and finally her virgin ass.

Cleaning up she bound back to the shower where Sir was waiting. He had soaped His own body up now and it was all she could do not to feel crestfallen.

"What?" He asked seeing the expression on her face.

"You cleaned up without me..." she said forgetting to say Sir.

He cocked an eyebrow at her.

her eyes went wide, "Sir." she bit her lip.

He chuckled and yanked her into the shower. Slamming her against the wall she gasped. Sir was so strong. It was a securing quality. She felt so safe and protected when in his arms. She knew nothing on Earth could hurt her while she was in these big strong arms.

His cock poked her in the stomach then. She looked down and smiled. Kneeling down she didn't wait for an order she took his cock into her mouth in one motion. Running her tongue over the head as she stroked it vigorously. If it was half grown before it was solid now. She deep throated him which brought a deep down growl of pleasure from him. Then she took it out and licked up and down the sides the way he liked. Sir was not overly particular but he was sure to let her know what he liked. She stroked his enormous cock with her little hands and raising it she licked his balls and sucked on of his testicles. Then she ran her tongue up the underside of his shaft and finished on his head where she deep throated him more. The feel of his cock in her mouth was amazing. It was a direct connection to the well of energy within Him. Each time she had tasted his cum it was oddly sweet. It still was obviously cum and tasted like cum should but underneath it was a sweetness she yearned to taste.

She joked about it being the gooey center but the truth was it was very nice. The feel of his cum down her throat was only magnified by the flexing of his cock when it spewed his load into her throat. On a few occasions she hadn't know if she could handle it all and was afraid of losing any but she managed. It was all in relaxing her throat when he came. Plus if she lost any she could always lick it up like a good kitty should.

"Kitten--" he gasped.

She stopped sucking and looked up innocently, "Yes Sir?"

"I need to fuck you now." He looked hungry again.

She assumed he meant they were leaving the shower but when she stood he pressed in closer to her and kissed her hard. It took her breath away. Then he crouched down and put an arm through her legs bending her knee. In a single unbelievable moment he scooped her up by her legs and pressed her against the shower wall. She gasped to catch her breath as he stopped for a moment.

Again it was like slow motion. The water cascading down seemed to slow to a crawl and each droplet was vividly clear. His eyes locked onto her tighter then any collar and when he lowered her onto his rigid cock it was a sensation that shot thrills of electricity through her entire body. Her so recently fucked cunt was sensitive and she could feel every inch of Sir entering her. His eyes shut then and he looked to be relishing the feel of her pussy spreading out for him.

Once inside he held her there. Her mind was racing and her body wanted to buck. Then he flexed his arms and she rose off of him and he released his clenched muscles and she dropped solidly back down. The feeling made her toss her head back and groan in ecstasy. He did this more and more. Up and down she would go. He was slamming into her so deeply she was certain her cervix was being hit. Each thrust sent waves of shock through her. Part pain mostly pleasure it felt like her entire body was going to explode. She could tell he was close to cumming because he was grunting harder and she had started to learn what Sir's building desire felt like.

Part of her wanted him to keep going and just finish where he was. The thought of him shooting his full load into her hot pussy was so fucking erotic even if dangerous. Still she knew he respected her too much to be that dangerous. Before long he lowered her back to the ground and she stood. He pushed her down to her knees, "Open." was all he said she closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Her hands instinctively grabbed his legs and she rubbed the backs of them with her fingernails.

He took his raging cock in his hand and she saw his body tremble from head down to his hand that slid up and down so fast on his slick member.

"Kitten--" He gasped, "I'm cumming!"

She nodded expectantly and positioned her head so her mouth could catch Sir's cum as it spewed from his pretty dark brown cock.

In solid streams it shot one after another. Mostly it hit her tongue and some splashed onto her face.

Sir roared like he usually did.

She rolled his warm cum around her mouth tasting every bit of it. There were several flavors but mostly beneath it all was the sweetness of Sir. She pushed what had gotten on her face into her mouth and licked her fingers clean before taking Sir into her mouth one more time and cleaning off his still rigid cock.

Raising up she hugged him tightly.

"Thank you Sir."

"No kitten, thank you."

THE END (of this scene...)