An Order of the Series

Story Info
Description of how the pieces interact together.
1k words
4.2
3.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

Okay, here we go. First of all this is not a story. This is explaining how all my works interact with each other.

I started during a NaNoWrMo session (National Novel Writing Month) and the series "Making a slave" was born. Nathaniel is my favourite character to write. He is the main character for 4 novels on another site. I was new to Erotica, so I wanted to use a character I was familiar with. I knew eventually if I kept going, i would pull him back...and I did.

I continued the story to it's conclusion and introduced Chase as the Master of the Dungeon. And, I have to admit Chase started to speak to me.

And that introduced the Dungeon series and all it's spin offs. As a disclaimer, I do not participate in any of the fetishes I write, it is all imagination and research. When I was writing I wanted to explore all the aspects of the fetish I was exploring. If I had a question, I wanted to see where it went.

When it got to the point that I had people that needed to "disappear" I added the hucow series, sending the people there and starting another spin off. And since that seemed to be well-received, I ventured into pony-play to explore another aspect.

Since writing here, Chase has shown up on the other site, having characters bleed from one to the other.

Okay, what you need to know about the series.

Making a slave and Now a Slave go together. It is the start of the series introducing both Nathaniel from the other site, and Chase that was born here.

Eventually the slave from Now a Slave stays and made the Dungeon series viable. There had to be some back ground written for Nathaniel to interact with, and evetually the Dungeon and Now overlap.

From the Dungeon series we have Chase, where he is gifted Princess and come is asked to handle 2 new slaves that worked against his "Family" (all of this is vampire-based) and he handed them off to the barn.

Everything to this point is Non-con all the way. They are/had been abducted and forced into the situation. Eventually Princess and Boy were the only willing people under chase. Therefore this series will always remain Non-Con

And therefore the Farm series was started. I had to do a ton of research and stories to make sure I do justice to the fetish, along with my own spin. This series started off Non-con as the characters started off non-willing but I eventually moved to fetish because it is pulling away from the slave part and moving toward more fetish of just existing as a hucow. No one is trying to escape, it has been accepted and by the thoughts of the characters, desired.

From there, I decided to step into another fetish, pony-play. Again, more research. For this fetish I got a massive amount of information from here: https://www.cpony.com/home/

And I thank that pony immensely for the information. Again, these kind of started off as non-con but evolved into the fetish category.

But in the series, especially with the Dungeon series there are entries that target each slave as they are different and hopefully appeal to different people. There are the older, veteran slaves, the pain sluts, the humiliation slut, and the reluctant to eventually accept their place. The entries for each slave and the Dungeon series intertwine and it can get a little confusing. If in the Dungeon series something happens to a single slave, it is usually in the individual series that eventually tries to come back to the original.

The sex in my stories include M/f, F/m, M/m. There is no F/f because I am not familiar with it, and don't feel like I can fake it enough to make it "believable"

The Farm series (the Hucow)

It started in Chase's story and then move to its own as I got more comfortable. This is all based off research and reading. I enjoy writing it and look for inspiration for it.

But eventually it lead to a the Stable being created. There are no spin offs of this series, talking about individual cows, they are worked into the main series. There are some I haven't flushed out, but I haven't needed to yet.

The Stable (pony-girl)

This series is unique. There is very little, if any sex between animals. There are only female ponies as I haven't done as much research on male ponies, just on ponies in general and I thought females would be easier to start with. I am starting to look into male ponies and the breeding aspect of pony-play.

Unlike cows, there were "groups" of ponies. Show ponies, cart ponies, silkie ponies and I wanted to delve into each a little bit, hence the different ponies in the series. The one I found the most on were Show so Violet my show pony gets a little more time but I am looking into the others.

And lastly, since I created this agriculture setting, I had to have someone in charge or we have Richie and Lorna. Lorna is only in the main series of the ponies but Richie who gathers fodder for all aspects of the farm got his own series.

There have been cross overs. Chase brings a slave to the cow farm, and one of the ponies goes from the stable to the barn.

I hope this helps, maybe I didn't give a story by story list of the way to read my works, just know they are intertwined and overlap in places. If you enjoy reading, let me know with an email. I correspond with polite emails and am happy to answer questions about my series.

If you have suggestions about an aspect of a fetish I have written about, I am always interested in reading/learning more. If you know of a fetish that can be worked into my series, let me know. If you have information I should know, please provide a source so I can do adequate research on the topic.

Thank you for getting this far. I hope that some of my work is your Bog Water. If not, go ahead and move on.

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers