All Comments on 'Kittie Comes Out Pt. 02'

by Arpea

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn’t care for it. Had no problem with Kitty spreading for multiple cocks and no problem with her hubby being okay with it and joining in. What I didn’t like was her keeping it from him during the entire 12 years of their marriage til the point she ‘came out’. Until then he thought he had a loving, sex loving, FAITHFUL wife. The fact he ended up being okay with and even enjoying her promiscuity is irrelevant. She betrayed him by living a lie and going behind his back. Not for a single lapse in judgment, but right from the beginning and continuing long term without ever coming clean about her multiple, ongoing infidelities. Experimenting with John was fine. Discovering her long term cheating by accident by walking in on her? THAT is unforgivable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The constant back & forth conversations within single paragraphs caused confusion as to who was saying/responding what to who bit other than that, a rather decent story that left me with some imaginary questions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArpea@Arpea
I write fictional tales that usually have some basis in fact in my past. The men and women in my tales are all modern consenting adults. They are mostly open and honest with each other. Thus there are no reasons for getting even. If you are looking for a revenge tale, that...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES