All Comments on 'Kitty'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Cutie4OlderFCutie4OlderFalmost 5 years ago
It's soooo beautiful n sexy!!!

I am so proud to be the first girl to comment on ur story Mistress. I looooved reading it, again n again, lol. Every time it makes me wet and I want to read more. Please, Mistress? Can you write the next part of the story? Pretty please, Mistress?

Your Suzy

Mistress_ChristineMistress_Christinealmost 5 years ago
Sorry but ...

I enjoyed this story far less that I have your previous ones. I found the characters far less believable than before and I could summon no sympathy or empathy for them. Please write the final? part of Saturn Rising. Its what I and most of your readers want. :)

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 5 years ago
Sorry, Anna...

...you already know that I think well of your writing and it's up to the usual high standard in this story. However, like Mistress Christine before me, the story itself did nothing for me. It read almost as if your heart wasn't really in it and you were just trying out a genre, not too successfully. Don't let this comment put you off---I still believe you have a lot to offer this site.

LivelyJenLivelyJenalmost 5 years ago
Loved it!

Very sexy!

Aline_Aline_almost 5 years ago
Lovely carribean adventure

Hello anna, really loved the story. want to spend time on an island right now :-). Thak you for that.

maribel_fmaribel_falmost 5 years ago
An enjoyable read

Although domme/sub isn't something that has ever appealed to me personally, I enjoyed the opportunity this story gave me to explore it vicariously in your very capable hands. (Suzie strikes me as a more extreme version of Marie, by the way.)

Thank you!

Marie xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Loved this

Kittens come is different kinds, and I loved the cuteness of your kitty.

tantalisemymindtantalisemymindover 4 years ago
So good!

Hi, just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading your story! It was drawn out in a nice way and the aftercare had a fairly long section devoted to it (which I don’t think is really conventional in similar stories). Keep up the good work! -Kat

pammybarebuttpammybarebuttalmost 4 years ago
wet

thank you Miss Anna....it made my day

diana11diana11almost 4 years ago
More please

Brilliant again Anna. Everything meshed so wonderfully well, the scene, the love, and oh yes the sex. Wish we could have had longer on the island with Anna and her Kitty.

Lucinda7sLucinda7salmost 4 years ago
Loved it

I’ve always had a little fetish that was stirred by this. Perfectly told Anna.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Purrrfect read. Loved it 😍 thank you x

FandeborisFandeborisover 1 year ago

Priceless! What a gem!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good stuff! Curious question, from a non-kink perspective, where do you see this duo in ten years? Will they still be engaging in the D/s relationship? Or, will their relationship evolve beyond that?

S9808S980812 months ago

damned good story. But what else would I expect? I wonder if you will take this further? An intriguing thought!

RileyAmberRileyAmber7 months ago

Meowwwwwww , grins

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
811 Followers
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...