Kitty and Wendy's Uber Ride to Hell

Story Info
Wendy & Kitty are kidnapped by an Uber driver & his friends.
17.4k words
4.62
40.4k
58

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
789 Followers

I: WENDY-

Wendy Overmount stared at Google Maps with dismay. The crazy crisscross that was the Southern California freeway system was making her cross-eyed. Her company had just bought out a small banking firm and Wendy was chosen to fly out and oversee the local assets. She was to thoroughly document all of the company's physical holdings and then make determinations of what they should keep and what they would sell off. Hers was not the final decision, but her recommendations would be seen by the upper management of the firm and lend a great deal of weight to their decisions. It was a big job and Wendy's first real solo opportunity to prove herself.

The trouble was she had never been to the West Coast before and Los Angeles as well as all the surrounding environs just didn't make any sense to her. She was from the East Coast and whenever she needed to get anywhere, she took the train or the subway. In rare situations she would just hail a cab. Southern California had trains, in some places, and she had heard there were some subways, though she had never actually found one, and the cab ride just from the airport to her hotel had been dirty, smelled bad and cost her a fortune.

She had considered renting a car and that's how she came to be staring at her tablet screen, trying to make sense of Google Maps and the chaotic freeway system. She heaved a deep sigh and surrendered to the inevitable. She wasn't going to risk driving in this miasma of spiderwebs they called a freeway. She tossed the tablet onto her hotel bed and tried to think about what to do next. Maybe the hotel would be able to help or make a recommendation. She went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. As soon as she was washed and dressed, she would go talk to the concierge about her problem.

Wendy stripped out of her clothes and tested the water temp. As she did so, she caught a glimpse of herself in the full-length mirror on the bathroom door. She eyed herself with critical appraisal and nodded. For a twenty six year old, Jr. executive, she held up pretty well.

Her dirty blonde hair hung to just below her shoulders and it framed her face nicely, setting off her pale sea blue-green eyes and her wide mouth and smile. Living back east she didn't tan much but she was no stranger to the outdoors, so she wasn't too pale. Her figure was one that drew men's looks and whistles. At 5'5" tall, 118 pounds and a 34c-22-32 shape she measured up pretty well against most other women her age. And her breasts were natural. No need for anything more. At least no one ever complained about them.

She stepped into the now hot and steamy shower and let the water cascade over her head and down her body. The hot water tingled as it washed over her, and she spent a few minutes just luxuriating in the feeling. Then she took the bottle of liquid soap and a loofa that she had brought with her and began to soap up. The scrubbed the rough loofa over her shoulders and down her arms. She ran it over her hips and up her taught belly. Then, up and across her breasts. She shivered a little as the scratchy surface scraped over her nipples. She spent a little extra time doing that, making her tits ache deliciously and stand out stiff and hard.

Then she continued down her body to her shaven and smooth pubic area. She had always kept her pussy clean-shaven. "Smooth as the day I was born" she always said. She spread her legs and soaped and scrubbed between them, maybe spending just a little too much time there. For a few moments she got lost in the water and the heat and steam and the feelings she was starting to bring out, but her business sense wouldn't let her completely forget what she was doing, so she finished washing and let the shower rinse her clean. Then she stepped out and began to dry herself off.

Several minutes and a quick blow dry later, she was at her closet looking at her wardrobe. Even this late in the season it was hot here in SoCal, so she chose a simple slip-on silken top, sleeveless. Then an appropriate knee-length shirt. The skirt was a pale blue, and it went very well with the soft cream white of her top. She added a lightweight summer blazer and a pair of sensible walking heels for shoes. Since she was wearing a skirt, she had to wear hose, but she chose light silk stockings that ran up over her knees.

Finally, she grabbed up her Michael Kors White pebbled leather purse and slung it over her shoulder. Her iPad and phone were in there along with her wallet and company ID. She took one last look at herself and pronounced it good. She headed out of her room towards the lobby.

When she got down to the lobby, she was pleased to see that the Concierge was at his desk and there was no one around him. She walked over to him and gave him her most dazzling smile.

"Hi there, uh Carl," she said, reading his name tag. "I was wondering if you could help me with a small problem?" She demurely batted her eyes at him. Carl's face lit up and he stood a little straighter.

"Of course, Miss. How can I be of service?

Wendy smiled to herself, watching as he ran his eyes over every inch of her body. He wasn't too obvious about it, but Wendy noticed. "I'll bet I know how you'd like to service me," she thought to herself. But, out loud, she only said:

I'm visiting from out of town and really don't know my way around the area and the freeways look so confusing. Can you help me?" She turned up her smile to 11. Carl was nodding so hard she was afraid that his head would fall off.

"Absolutely. Where do you need to get to?"

"I'm supposed to be in Riverside in about an hour and a half."

"Well, you could take a cab," Carl started to say, but he saw Wendy's face darken just a little. "But those can be really expensive," He added. He thought for a moment and then brightened. " I'd actually recommend an Uber."

"An Uber?" Wendy repeated. "Isn't that just a glorified taxi?"

"Not at all. In fact, a lot of the taxi companies are getting pretty pissed because the Uber's are taking all their business." Wendy was still looking a tad doubtful, so Carl continued. "You can order one from an app on your phone. You'll see where they are and how long it will be till they get to you. And best of all, the price for the ride is set up front. You pay with the app. No up-fee's or taking the long way round to jack up the cost of the ride."

Wendy was warming to the idea.

"What about the cars they drive? Are they clean? The cab ride I took from the airport to hear was dirty and stunk."

"Well, Uber drivers use their own cars so usually they're in pretty good shape. You can even see the driver's ratings right on the app. Here, let me show you. Can I see your phone?"

Wendy reached into her purse and pulled out her phone and handed it to Car. He took it and went directly to the App Store and typed in 'Uber'. Immediately the app came up and he clicked the button to download it. Then he handed the phone back to Wendy.

"There you go. Now, just follow the prompts to get signed in, and it will automatically detect your current location. Just type in where you want to go."

Wendy moved quickly through the opening screens and then clicked on 'Ride'. Immediately she was asked where she wanted to go. She typed in the address and the app thought only about 20 seconds before it came up with a driver, her estimated wait time till he got to her, how long the trip would take and best of all, a set price for the whole thing. Wendy was actually impressed.

"Wow, that's so easy. Thank you Carl." She took his hand and shook it. Then she reached into her purse to pull out a bill to tip him for his help, but Carl waived her off.

"That's not necessary Miss, really." He smiled at her brightly.

"But I insist. You really helped me out of a jam. This is going to make getting around so much easier while I'm out here." But Carl continued to shake his head.

"No, really it's ok. I'm glad I could help."

"Isn't there something I could do?" she asked, with a slight grin in her voice. Carl wasn't really bad looking. A little young perhaps but some harmless flirting was the least she could do for him.

Carl looked at her seriously for a moment, and then brightened.

"Well, there is one thing..."

"What's that Carl?" She asked, a little suspiciously.

"Well, actually I drive for Uber too. I can't right now since I'm working, but if you need a ride tonight to get back here, or any other time you need a ride, call me and let me drive you. The extra money helps, and I'll be certain to have a pleasant passenger in my car." Wendy thought about it for a moment and then nodded.

"OK Carl, deal! Give me your number." She handed him her phone. Carl took it and punched it in and then handed the phone back to her.

"I'm off at three. So, any time after that, just call me and set the appointment for when you need a ride and I'll be there." He offered his most winning smile to the beautiful woman and was rewarded with one in return.

"Thanks Carl, You're really a life saver. She turned and headed for the lobby doors to await her Uber.

Carl watched her go, admiring the sway of her perfectly formed ass as she went. As soon as she left the hotel, he took out his own cellphone and made a call. The phone on the other end only rang once before it was picked up.

"Jose, it's Carl. I think we've got one." He paused as Jose asked a few questions, then he continued. "Yes, she's a knockout. And she'll need a ride late this afternoon. Everything all set with Mike? Great! I'll text as soon as she calls. See you soon man!" He hung up and stared out across the lobby, thinking about what he and his friends had in store for the unexpecting beauty.

II: KITTY --

Katherine "Kitty" Hall was frustrated beyond belief. The firm she worked for was being acquired in a merger deal and she had an appointment to meet with the representative from the acquiring firm to go over the physical assets. Most of that consisted of things like the office furniture, copy machines, etc... but she was also in charge of seeing what they could get for a few of the physical branch locations as well. They could leverage a slightly better deal for themselves if they could get them to take those branch locations as a whole, rather than go to the trouble of selling or leasing the spaces out separately. Kitty wasn't one to toot her own horn, but she was pretty good when it came to negotiating settlements, that's why her bosses had chosen her to help with this merger.

However, the problem was she was in her driveway and had been trying to start her car for the last 10 minutes and it just wasn't happening. If she didn't get it going soon, she was going to be late and that wouldn't put her in a great position when she started to work with her counterpart from back east. She was starting to really panic. She thought about asking her neighbor for a ride, but it was rather a long drive and the way he sometimes looked at her made her a little uncomfortable. Especially ever since she had given birth to her daughter.

Kitty was a good-looking woman. Nearer to 40 than to 30, she had long thick curly black hair, a round face with full lips and wide, bright expressive eyes. She worked hard on keeping her figure. She had what could generously be called an hourglass figure. 40 DD breasts, 34-inch waist and 42-inch hips. There was a little extra weight in her rear end, but she kept it firm, and no one had ever complained about it. Not that she'd had anyone to make any sort of comments lately. After she got pregnant, her then boyfriend had pretty much vanished, and she had been on her own since then. It's not that her neighbor, Allan was ever anything but polite but the way he stared at her when they were talking, it's like he thought her eyes were at about chest level.

So, no car. No neighbor. Then what? She let her thoughts drift off for a moment as she once again thought about finally getting her true dream car. If she could pull this job off, the bonus she would receive would be enough for her to finally get serious about finding that 1973 Jeep Wrangler in pristine condition. Yes, it was old, but it held a sentimental place in her heart as it was the same car her father had driven when she was a child.

Oh well, no time for daydreaming, she had an appointment to get to. She turned her mind back to the problem at hand; How to get to riverside with no car? She banged the steering wheel of her old Toyota and cursed under her breath. Why did this have to happen today of all days. As much as she hated to do it, she thought she had better call the bank's representative and see if she could delay the meeting. She took out her phone and used her facial ID to open it. She was about to go to her phones contact list when an app on her phone screen caught her eye. UBER.

Of course, she could call an Uber. She rarely used that app; in fact, she had only ever used it once before but that's why it was on her phone. As an attractive single woman, there was something about a complete stranger driving her around that made her a little nervous. Still, there wasn't really another good choice. She tapped the app and the screen lit up. She tapped 'Ride' and put in the address and within a few seconds she had an offer of a ride. She looked at the eta for the car to arrive and get her there. It would easily make her appointment time, and the price was pretty reasonable for the ride. She tapped accept and got out of her car and went back into the house to wait for her Uber.

Kitty had a little time before her Uber arrived, so she checked herself over in the bedroom mirror. She had chosen to wear slacks and a blouse, rather than a skirt or dress. She had picked out a simple black camisole with a built-in shelf bra so she wouldn't have bra straps showing beneath the straps of the cami. She chose a pair of high heel strappy sandals to go with the outfit. Over it, she wore her new business blazer, hanging to below her waist, color blocked, black and tan with a back vent to help with the temperatures. She quickly ran a brush through her hair again, more out of needing something to do rather than her hair needing it. She had decided to use makeup sparingly but had used a peach-blush lip gloss. She stared back at her reflection and was satisfied.

The last thing she did was check the front of her cami for spots, milk spots. She was still breastfeeding and even though she pumped regularly, so that she'd have bottles of her breast milk available for the sitter, she sometimes leaked. Since she wasn't wearing her nursing bra today, she had used an old trick her doctor had taught her and placed two large round Band-Aid's over her nipples. It felt a little odd, but it served a double purpose. One, it prevented most leaks, at least for a short time and two, it kept her nipples from bursting through her top. Her tits had always been sensitive but ever since she got pregnant they were other-worldly so. The slightest brush or graze across them and they would become rock hard. She had large nipples and big dark areolas, and she didn't need a reason to give anyone a show.

She gave one last look-see, and everything appeared fine. As she walked back into the living room she heard her phone chime alerting her that her Uber was pulling up. She grabbed her portfolio and slung it over her shoulder and headed out the front door.

III: Wendy & Kitty-

Wendy stood in front of the Riverside branch of Lian Yu Trust and waited for their chosen agent to arrive. She was starting to feel a little annoyed but she had actually arrived about ten minutes early due to the superb driving of her Uber, so the agent wasn't really late, yet. She took a few steps back and looked at the building.

Lian Yu Trust was an older institution and their choice of venues had born that out. It was an old building, three stories tall and filled with arches and windows. It was old stone and actually had gothic cornices supporting the roof. Wendy considered the old-world style and the prominent downtown location and felt that the property might well indeed be worthwhile as an addition to the assets her firm was acquiring. Of course, she wouldn't want to seem too pleased when the agent finally showed up. Always try and hold onto the upper hand. She looked up as a car pulled into the parking lot.

A nice late model Subaru was driving up to the curb. It parked and the driver quickly got out and opened the door for his passenger. Wendy smiled as she saw the 'UBER' sticker on the windshield. Her driver had had one of those on his car as well. She watched as the passenger got out, thanking the driver and, she noticed, handing him a tip. The driver got back into the car and drove off. The passenger turned towards Wendy and began walking towards her.

Wendy ran an appraising look over the woman Lian Yu Trust had sent. For some reason she had been expecting an older, overweight stuffy business executive, maybe with horn rimmed glasses he could peer over disdainfully, but this woman was a pleasant surprise. Wendy thought she was older, maybe mid or late 30's. She carried a little extra weight but she was still in shape and the extra weight looked like it landed in her breasts and her booty. She probably got a lot of attention due to that. She was dressed professionally but not stuffy, in fact, she looked rather elegant in slacks and that two-toned blazer. The woman approached Wendy and she could tell that she was getting the same once over from her. The woman held out her hand just as Wendy raised hers.

"Hi. You must be Wendy! I'm Katherine but everyone just calls me Kitty."

"I'm Wendy. Nice to meet you," she said at exactly the same time. The two women stopped talking for a moment and then both burst out laughing.

"Nice to meet you Kitty," Wendy finally said as she stopped laughing.

"You too, Wendy!" Kitty exclaimed. "It looks like both our firms sent the right man for the job..."

"A woman!" Wendy finished and they both started laughing again. When they finally stopped, Wendy said, "I think this is going to go well...for both of us!" Kitty nodded in agreement.

"Why don't you let me take you inside and give you the nickel-tour. Then we can sit down and really start negotiating." She reached into her portfolio and rummaged around till she found a set of keys. Wendy stepped away from the door and gestured to Kitty.

"Absolutely. Lead the way!"

Kitty smiled and unlocked the double glass door with iron bars in front. Somehow on an old-style building like this, it gave it a feel of unlocking the castle doors. She opened the door and ushered Wendy through.

Several hours later, Kitty and Wendy sat at a small, oblong conference table in one of the upstairs meeting rooms. Papers were spread out across the surface and there were several picture files open on Kitty's tablet. Wendy had good instincts and was a shrewd negotiator. She had avoided several of the pitfalls that her partners had tried to sneak into the contracts language and she was a Pitbull on keeping the cost outlays to a bare minimum, but she wasn't unreasonable and Kitty had even gotten her to take not just this building, but two of the other properties the company wanted to sell. It had been a hard but fair fought negotiation, neither side coming away completely happy but Kitty was certain both sides could live with what they had worked out.

"Well, I think that about does it," sighed Wendy, signing the last form and sliding it towards Kitty. She took the paper, read it over quickly and added her signature.

"Yes. I think we managed to do a pretty good job, all things considered. Wendy nodded.

"We did, didn't we. Of course, my boss won't like that we're paying the closing costs on two of your properties." Kitty shrugged her shoulders.

"True," she replied, "and my boss won't like that you didn't take all four of the properties that he wanted me to include." Wendy chuckled.

Raxton57
Raxton57
789 Followers