Kitty and Wendy's Uber Ride to Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During this little exchange between Chris and Wendy, Carl had walked over to Kitty. He stood looking down at her, smiling broadly. "Man, I love your tits," he whispered softly.

Carl had taken a box cutter from one of the empty shelves and now he pushed the blade up and knelt down next to Kitty. She stayed on her knees but trembled as he came near her with the small blade. Carl held it up, moving it close to Kitty's face so she could see it clearly.

"Don't move, sweetheart," he said quietly. "I'd hate to slip and cut you!"

He grabbed her panties waistband and pulled it out and then in a couple of quick swipes, cut through the cotton material. He pulled at the other side of her panties and did the same thing. Then he yanked the scraps of material out from between her legs, hard and fast. It slid up between the lips of her pussy and scraped over her clit. Kitty yelped as he did so.

Now the two women were both completely naked. Mike looked at them approvingly.

"That's great." He turned towards one of the shelves still in the room and a box that was on it. "Just wait till you see what I have for our guests," and he laughed at his own perceived humor. He grabbed the box and brought it over to where the women were at. The first thing he pulled out was several short chains with steel clover clamps at each end.

"We'll start with these!" and he held up the clamps between the two girls so they could both see them clearly. Wendy's eyes went wide and she began to tremble. Kitty shook her head vehemently.

"Oh no! Please not that! Please?!" she begged. Mike just grinned from ear to ear.

"Since you are so vocal," he said to Kitty, "We will start with you." He looked up at Carl who was still next to Kitty. Get behind her and keep her still, will you?" he asked him. Carl obligingly stepped behind Kitty and put his knee to her back and his hands on her shoulders. Kitty tried to squirm, to pull away but Carl held her there.

Mike leaned in and grabbed her breast. He squeezed it and bounced it playfully in his hand for a moment. Then he let go and slapped her breast hard, right across the nipple. Kitty screamed and rolled trying to get away but Carl had her. Mike grabbed her tit between thumb and forefinger and pinched as hard as he could. He pulled the nipple, stretching it out. Then he took one of the clover clamps and opened it with his free hand. He placed the open end around the base of her stretched out nipple and let it close. Kitty screamed as the tight hard clamp bit into her sensitive tit-flesh.

"OOOOWWWW! Oh god, take it off, PLEASE!" she cried.

Mike watched her shake and jump, whining at the nasty clamp on her tit, bouncing her enormous breasts up and down as she tried desperately to shake it loose. The chain from the nipple clamp hung down, bouncing and rattling as she moved. Then he took another clamp on another chain and grabbed her other nipple. This one he leaned in and put his mouth around. He sucked hard on her tit, tongue lashing over and over her nipple till it was diamond hard and standing up thicker than the eraser on a pencil. He bit her stiff titty and pulled, eliciting yet a stronger cry from her and then let go, pulling back, grabbing the nipple in his hand and pulling it so that he could snap the other clamp on it. Once they were both tight on her tits, he turned to Wendy.

"Now it's your turn." Wendy just whimpered under her breath, eyes staring at Kitty's nipples held tight by the vicious clover clamps.

Mike took one of the chains dangling from Kitty's breast and pulled on it, tugging her sore nipple out to even greater lengths. He took the clover clamp at the other end of the chain and moved it towards Wendy's breast.

"Chris, hold her, would you please?" Chris quickly moved behind Wendy and just like Carl was doing, held her shoulders while resting her back against his legs. She had nowhere to move.

Mike tugged on the chain and stretched it out long. It just reached Wendy's breast. He took a hold of her nipple, already stiff and swollen from the earlier attention and squeezed it hard, pulling it out as far as he could stretch it. Wendy moaned and bit her lip and tears slid down her cheeks but she didn't scream out. Mike didn't like that and he viciously twisted her nipple, hard. That broke her will and Wendy cried out in pain. Satisfied, Mike quickly clamped her nipple. Then he reached for her second breast. He grabbed her tit and pinched, pulling it hard as well. He grabbed the chain on Kitty's other breast and pulled it taut, then clamped the end on Wendy's outstretched nipple.

Now the two women had their breasts clamped to each other. Unless they leaned in towards one another they would end up pulling their own nipples. They mutually groaned, Wendy crying silently and Kitty softly sobbing. Mike just sat back and looked at his handiwork.

"We're not done yet guys!" he said gleefully. He turned back towards the box and reached in, this time pulling out a huge monster two headed dildo. It was black, very realistic with thick rounded heads and veins running up and down its 18-inch length. It was over five inched in diameter. He also pulled out a small bottle of lube. He quickly squirted some along both heads of the dildo, coating them thoroughly. Then he looked at the guys.

"Danny, while Chris stays there, spread Wendy's knees apart."

Danny was fast to obey. He jumped down and leaned in from the side, taking Wendy's knees and pushing them apart. Mike leaned in from the other side and let his fingers trail up her thigh till it reached her smooth, shaven slit. He slid his fingers between her legs and spread her labia wide. Wendy wriggled and moaned as Mike slide fingers into her cunt and back out. She was still wet from when Danny had licked and sucked her to orgasm and Mikes fingers sent shivers deep inside of her.

Mike licked his lips, seeing the reaction he was getting from Wendy. He thrust his fingers in and out of her a few more times, causing her to writhe and moan. Then he took one end of the monster dildo and began to slowly push it up into her pussy. He continued to stroke her as he did so, finding her stiff, engorged clit and fingering it with fast, hard strokes as he shoved the dildo deeper still. Wendy began to groan in earnest, her thighs trembling. Her back arched but that had the unfortunate effect of pulling against the chains that clamped her and Kitty's tits together and they both cried out. Wendy was forced to lean in again.

Once the dildo was in at least 5 or 6 inches, he slid his hand along its thick girth till it reached the other end. Then he turned his attentions towards Kitty. He motioned to Carl to slide Kitty in towards Wendy, just a little. Carl obliged and scooted Kitty forward an inch or two. Now their knees were just overlapping each other. Mike took the free end of the giant dildo and began to rub its bulbous tip up and down Kitty's hairy slit.

Unlike Wendy, Kitty trimmed but did not shave and she had a thick patch of dark curly hair between her legs. Mike let his fingers probe into her bush deeply, seeking her wet opening. He found her already moist and dripping. He rubbed the dildo's head against her clit, bringing moans from Kitty. Then he began to push that end deep into her pussy. Kitty mewled and gasped but there was no way to escape. Soon six inches of thick, silicone gel cock was shoved up inside her.

Mike wasn't even close to being done. He reached towards his box once more and pulled out what looked like woven belts with buckles on the end. But they were far too long for anyone's waist. The guys looked on quizzically but Mike just smiled. He was loving the feeling of holding all the cards here. He took the wide fabric belt and looped it around Wendy's waist and lower back. It sat right above the start of curve of her perfect ass.

Then he took the ends and brought them around Kitty's waist, the buckles meeting just above her big round ass. He threaded the belt through the buckle and cinched it tight. Now the two women were impaled on a double headed dong, had their tits clamped and attached to each other and had a wide belt that looped around both of them, holding them bare inches apart. They couldn't pull away from each other if they wanted to.

"One more thing and then the fun really begins!" Wendy and Kitty stared at each other, fear filling their eyes.

They turned their heads carefully to watch Mike, putting as little strain as possible on their tits. Between their legs the thick dildo was stuffed deep, riding against their clit, touching their most sensitive g-spot. They wriggled their hips cautiously, trying to get some relief but deep within the two of them, fires had been stoked and the deep pain in their nipples as well as the thick rod stuffing them was starting a slow climb towards what would be a tremendous orgasm.

Now Mike pulled out two black silicone dildo-like objects with a short tube attached to the base and a wired something also dangling from it. He took one of them and looked at the two women thoughtfully.

"Hmmm. Which one first?" he mused out loud. He looked at Kitty and then to Wendy. He thought about it for a moment or two longer and then moved behind Wendy. "Lucky number one," he said with a snicker in his voice.

He moved Chris out of the way and knelt behind Wendy. His hands grabbed Wendy's firm, round ass cheeks and he began to massage and squeeze them. Wendy moaned and tried to both scoot away and lean in towards Kitty at the same time. She succeeded in shoving the dildo in her pussy deeper and when she gasped and jerked back she pulled on hers and Kitty's tits, causing them both to groan.

Mike slid his fingers in deeper between her crack and slid down till it scraped over her tight, dark ass hole. Wendy clenched tight and shuddered as she felt his fingers probing her ass.

"Oh no! Not my ass! Please...sir! She made herself say. Maybe showing them some submission would gain her some sympathy. "Please..." she whined again.

Mike liked being called sir. It stirred his cock which was already rock hard and aching for release. He took that small tube of lube and smeared it all over his finger, then he returned it to her dark back hole and shoved it in. He wasn't slow or cautious about it, stabbing it deep past the first knuckle. Wendy shrieked and jumped, thrusting her impaled dildo deeper and yanking hard on both hers and Kitty's tits. Kitty screamed and jerked in response, yanking even harder. Both women cried out, Wendy sobbed and gasped and Kitty began to openly cry.

Mike shoved his greased finger into her ass deeply, three or four good thrusts and then pulled out. Wendy sighed in relief but that lasted only for a second or two. Now he was pressing at her ass hole with that short, squat dildo he had pulled out. He started to twist is slowly back and forth, pushing it into her hole relentlessly. Wendy groaned and gasped, tears streaming down her face.

"I can't take that...Please stop! I'll do anything, just not that, please!" Mike continued to squirm the black but plug up her ass. As he did so, he looked up at Jose.

"Jose, why don't you take the other plug and get it set in Kitty's ass. She's probably feeling so left out!"

Jose looked at the black, squat dildo and then to the voluptuous Kitty and grinned malevolently. He grabbed up the anal dildo and practically ran behind Kitty. He knelt down and slapped her plentiful, round ass cheek hard. Kitty jumped, causing more pain between her and Wendy. Jose grabbed a handful of her jiggling ass cheek and squeezed, spreading her apart back there and revealing her dark brown hole. He grabbed the dildo and pressed it up against her ass. He began to push. Kitty moaned in pain and fear.

"Oh god, please use some lube...I'm too tight...no, stop!"

Jose thought about it and pulled the dildo back long enough to spit on it, then he began to shove it back into her back hole. It was a very tight fit and Jose had to press very hard. Kitty cried as she felt her sphincter being forced wide, the thick rounded head slipping in and filling her ass. She moaned loudly and sobbed. Jose loved every twitch and cry from her and shoved all three or four inches into her ass.

By now, Mike had the dildo up inside of Wendy. He leaned back and took up a little rubber bulb that was at the end tube attached to the butt dildo. He looked at Jose and indicated the bulb that was attached to Kitty's dildo.

"Give it a squeeze Jose. I think you'll like the results. I know they will!" Jose looked at the tube hanging from the dildo inside of Kitty and to the squeeze bulb at the end of it. He picked it up and squeezed it once. Air hissed out and Kitty gasped and cried out. Jose looked surprised and then started to smile. He squeezed it again.

The black, silicone anal plug in Kitty's ass began to inflate. It was about two inches in diameter when it was shoved into her but now it was filling with air and filling her anal cavity. Kitty writhed and jumped as carefully as she could, crying against the thick, bulbous plug in her ass that kept expanding.

Wendy saw this and started to shake. Her ass was already on fire, filled with that horrid thing and now she could feel it twitch and start to expand as Mike squeezed the pump, once, twice, three times. It got bigger, filled her ass more and more, stretching her back canal. The pain was fierce, growing exponentially with every pump.

Jose was loving this. He squeezed the pump several times, each one eliciting a squeal or a sob and gasp from kitty. He watched her shake and jump, her large tits bouncing, wobbling back and forth pulling on her own tits as well as Wendy's. Both women shook and cried and begged for them to stop.

"One last thing," Mike said, dropping the bulb that pumped the dildo.

He took up the small unit that was attached with wires to the base of the inflatable dildo in Wendy's ass. He pressed a button on it and the inflated, thick anal plug began to vibrate. Wendy shrieked and jumped, remembering at the last moment to go forward, not back. Jose saw this and laughed. He grabbed for his own remote-control unit and pressed the small button several times. Kitty's dildo began to hum in a high-pitched cadence and rumble deep inside her.

The two women were bound together, their holes stuffed, their tits clamped and flaming in pain. A vibrator deep in their ass was sending shockwaves of pain and deep pulses of pleasure throughout them. They sobbed and groaned and pleaded with the men to let them go.

"Now boys, it's our turn." He stood up and grabbed Wendy by the hair, twisting her head to the side and up to look at him. Tears streamed down Wendy's face, her eyes wild, her breath coming in gasps as the wicked vibrator and monster dildo filled her.

"Do you want us to stop this?" he asked the shaking woman. Wendy could only babble out a barley coherent, "yes...please!"

"OK. We will stop all of this...after each of us has cum in your mouth. He let go of her hair and unzipped his pants. He undid the button and dropped his drawers right there. Mikes cock, tip wet with precum already sprang out, hard and quivering. Mike grabbed Wendy's hair again and shoved his prick forward. "Suck bitch! This doesn't stop till we are all satisfied!"

Wendy shook in ecstasy, fear and pain. She stared at Mikes hard cock, inches from her face. She felt the inflated butt plug rumbling deep within her, felt her nipples pulled hard and tight. She squirmed against the thick gel dildo in her pussy, stroking against her clit every time she moved. She had no choice. She opened her mouth, ran her tongue out and around her lips and leaned her head forward to take his cock into her mouth. Her lips slid around his thick spongy head and down his shaft. Her tongue licked and drooled along him as she gulped more of his seven inches into her mouth, sucking and slurping.

Jose saw this and immediately got with the program. He dropped his own pants quickly and grabbed Kitty's head with both hands. His dark brown cock, long and thin with a slight curve to it was shoved against her lips with no foreplay at all. Kitty tried to shake her head and plead for him to stop but he shoved hard against her. Kitty knew she had lost too, just as Wendy had known. She opened her mouth and let Jose shove all eight inches deep into her mouth and throat.

Chris, Danny and Carl gathered around the two women, watching them gobble cock and shake and bounce against all that was being done to their bodies. They laughed and hooted, calling out to Wendy and Kitty, reminding them they were next and they would be expected to swallow every load completely. The shame and humiliation of being watched and egged on as well as being bound, stuffed and forced to suck cock blossomed hot and bright in the two women, each handling it slightly differently but both feeling the hot flush of embarrassment coloring their faces.

Wendy was falling into a meek and submissive role. Even as her mind tried to hold on to her own identity she was being overwhelmed by what was happening to her. She began to think of these men as her masters, in complete control of her every move and breath. She tried to ignore those feelings but every vibration in her ass or yank on her tits, the taste of cock in her mouth, the slap of a hand on her face drove her deeper into a sub space she never knew she had. She sucked harder, licked faster. Her heart sped up as she heard Mike groan and she felt happy that she was doing a good job. She bobbed her head, gulped his shaft and sucked.

Mike felt Wendy increase her pace, moving up and down his shaft faster and faster. Her tongue lavished saliva all along his cock. Her teeth even gently teased at his foreskin. She slurped noisily and shoved him deeper, taking his cock to the back of her throat. Mike groaned and twisted handfuls of her hair in his fist. His other hand slapped her face hard. He felt the vibrations through her cheek and along his hard length and he loved it as she gasped and sucked harder. He slapped her again. Wendy gagged and slobbered and sucked.

Kitty's thick, full lips were wrapped hard around Jose's cock. She ran her tongue along his entire length. She slid over the head of his cock and felt him twitch and jump as she did so. Kitty hated this, being forced to face fuck this bastard, swallow his load and more. She was being raped and she should be horrified. She was, but she was also more turned on than she could ever remember being and she hated herself for that. Tears flowed and she gagged on cock and jumped and writhed as vibrations flooded her ass, her tits and her throat. Her pussy clenched and juices streamed from between her legs. She could even feel droplets of milk sliding down her nipples and over her breasts. She was nothing but a living, breathing fuck-toy for these men. She despised them all but inside her climax was building, her pussy was on fire, her heart hammered in her chest.

Jose slammed deep into Kitty's mouth. He kept one hand on her head but the other dropped to her breasts. He grabbed the chain between her and Wendy's tits and pulled on it. Then he dropped it and slapped her fat tits. He grabbed them and squeezed all the while pumping faster and faster, in and out of her mouth. He could feel her sucking, feel her tongue stroking him. He heard her gasps and sobs and those excited him even more. He gave up on her tits, grabbed her head with both hands once more and began to slam in to her mouth faster and harder than ever. He heard her gagging, choking on cock and he sped up.

Wendy sucked and drooled and gulped and sucked harder still. Faster and faster she bobbed her head along his shaft. Between her own legs a wildfire blazed out of control. She was afraid her heart might burst. She gasped for breath when she could and choked on more cock. She had to make him happy. That's what he wanted, that's what she was good for. Only that and nothing else. As she slathered his cock with her spit, her orgasm was rising, hard and fierce and there was no stopping it now. Her ass burned with incandescent pain, filled and overfilled. Her pussy felt more stuffed than ever and her tits were yanked and pulled and simply were afire. She gagged and sucked harder and her climax rose. Her body began shaking, her pussy squirted a stream of hot juices and she screamed in agony and pleasure as she shook and spasmed and sucked and writhed. She couldn't do anything else, this is what she was made for.