Kitty and Wendy's Uber Ride to Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitty began to cum. Her ass vibrated deep and hard, her chest rose and fell in deep heaving gasps even as she sucked and swallowed his cock. Her body began to twitch and then shake and finally she was writhing and twisting, shouting around the long hard cock stuck deep in her throat. She gagged and spit, her body bouncing, pulling and pushing against Wendy's as both of them succumbed to the inevitable and their orgasms washed over and through them, leaving them a shuddering, shaking, sucking mass of flesh.

Jose felt Kitty's climax rage through her and the vibrations throughout her body sent him over the edge. He shoved deep into her mouth, holding her head tight and began to shoot his load into her throat. Kitty gagged and spit, she tried to swallow but she had been caught by surprise and it choked her. She coughed and swallowed and spit all the while shaking and writhing from her own orgasm. Several thick shots of cum were swallowed but an almost equal amount spilled from her lips and ran down her chin and dripped onto her formidable boobs.

Wendy's shaking, spasm's had a similar effect on Mike and he ground his teeth and groaned hard and began to shoot his load. Wendy was locked into sub space. She knew her duty and she couldn't let Mike down. She gulped hard and fast and swallowed every shot, down her throat. She licked his shaft, catching every spare drop even as she shook and bounced and gagged and gasped and reached her own heart wrenching orgasm.

As Mike finished shooting his hot load down Wendy's throat. He sighed deeply, stroked in and out of her mouth a few more times and pulled out. He looked over at the rest of the guys and smiled.

"Next," he said simply.

Chris stepped up before anyone else could object. He had already dropped his pants and his cock, thick as a man's wrist and 9 inches long quivered, hard in anticipation. Wendy eyed him with a little fear. She had never had such a big cock in her mouth, but her instincts were subsumed and her inner submissive slut was in charge. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out and Chris stepped up and slid into her waiting orifice.

He shoved himself deep into her mouth. Both hands wrapped around her head, pushing her deeper. Wendy's jaws were open to their very limit and she tried to slide deep onto his enormous cock. Her ass vibrated, her tits shrieked with pain and her pussy was grinding against the shaft deep inside her as she opened her throat and tried to take him all.

Chris was about six or seven inches deep in her mouth but he wanted to go all the way. Wrapping one hand around the back of her head, he slapped it hard with the other hand shoving her head deeper onto his cock. He slapped the back of her head several more times and was finally rewarded as he felt the head of his cock slam up against the back of her throat and then press in further. His balls thick, heavy and hairy slapped against her chin and she dutifully tried to slide her tongue out and lick them. Chris held her there, reveling in being so deep in her throat.

Finally Jose was finished and he pulled out of Kitty's mouth. She swallowed another mouthful and then spit out a few stray gobs of cum as she coughed and hacked her throat clear. Jose slapped her hard across the face and then once, open palm and hard on each shaking breast.

"Next time you swallow it all, Puta!" he growled. Then he looked at Carl and Danny waiting their turn. They too had their pants off and their cocks were hard and ready. Jose looked at the two of them and a wicked thought occurred.

"You two look like you've waited long enough," he said with a sly grin. "Why don't you both use this Chica's mouth together." Kitty gasped at this, even after all she had been through, they couldn't expect her to suck two cocks together. She shook her head.

"No, I couldn't." She saw the grin spreading over the two men's faces and they started to come forward together. "Please no...don't do this!" she pleaded.

Carl and Danny reached her while Jose moved to the other side of her.

"Here," he said, "I'll help." He reached around her head and hooked a finger in each side of her mouth, then he pulled them wide and to the side, stretching her mouth open to an almost comical degree, but Kitty wasn't laughing. She drooled and spit and tried to say no, over and over as the two men moved both of their cocks up to her stretched open mouth.

"Uuhh-uuhhh," Kitty gagged, "Ugh-oh, Oh". She tried shaking her head but Jose held her still, stretching her aching cheeks wide with his fingers.

Danny slid his cock onto her thick, full and stretched open lips. He ran the head of it around her cheek and slid in. Carl pushed his cock up against her mouth too. Along with Danny's it barely had room but he managed to squeeze it in past her lips and into her mouth. Now both cocks were squeezed into her mouth. They couldn't go very deep but they filled her mouth to the brim. Jose Took his finger out of her mouth and pinched her nose shut.

"If you want to breathe, you had better use that talented tongue of yours. My friends need your attention." He laughed as he held her nose shut tight.

Kitty's eyes bulged, her cheeks were puffed out, filled witch two cocks and gasping for air. She sobbed and shook but she knew there was no choice at all. She slid her tongue across both of their round spongy cock-heads and licked. She slid under them and tickled their piss slits as she ran back up and across. Her lips pursed and sucked and drooled over their shafts. Danny tried to slide in a little deeper and Kitty gagged and choked as her did so. Jose grabbed her head and pushed it forward. Kitty suffered and sucked and licked both cocks.

Unfortunately all of this shoving her head and filling her mouth to over capacity was causing Kitty to buck and twist and shake uncontrollably. Even as the thick, inflated plug in her ass vibrated against her cervix, the great monster dildo shoved deeper into her and Wendy and she yanked hard on her tits, pulling and stretching them harder than ever.

Tears streamed down her face and she kept sucking and slurping away. Her face was turning red, her vision was swimming. She needed air desperately and she gagged and spit and tried as hard as she could to suck in what little she could. But something else was happening. Her body was once again responding to this abuse. As two cocks raped her mouth and dildo's filled her holes her body was reacting, sending shocks of pleasure up through her pussy. The pain in her ass was now more of a deep burning pleasure and her tits, swollen, pinched, stretched and shaking were exploding with tiny electric shocks throughout her body. She sucked on two cock, humped two dildos, stretched and pulled her tits and her body climbed faster and faster towards a raging climax.

Wendy was in her own world. She knew nothing more than to please Chris and make love to his cock with her mouth. That was her world. All the other sensations in her body, the deep thick plug filling her ass, her stretched, pained tits, all of these and more were swirling around inside her like three different flavors of ice cream melting and mixing together to create a wholly new flavor. Without realizing it she was thrusting her cunt forward, stroking and pushing against the heavy double dildo in her and she purposely leaned back to pull on her own abused tits.

She sucked, harder and faster, staying as deep as she could on Chris's cock. He would still occasionally smack the back of her head and she dutifully pushed deeper. She blocked her own air passage and snorted in air through her nose as best she could. Her tongue slipped under and along his shaft, licking and stroking him. It slid out of her mouth and tickled his balls. Their hair poked her tongue but she licked even more. Chris was panting now, groaning. His cock felt even bigger as he held himself as deep as he could in her throat.

While Wendy's mouth worked on Chris's cock and her body was reacting to all of these stimuli, her mind was also whirling with chaotic thoughts and feelings. She knew she had to serve Chris, to give these men whatever they desired. She was there for one purpose and that was to be their fuck slut and she knew it. But deep down inside, a tiny little voice was screaming at her to wake up, to stop and open her eyes. She was no ones slave, she was a strong willed and independent woman. She heard that voice and she knew what it was saying was important...but then another vibration would spasm throughout her ass and the salty prickly taste and feel of Chris's balls would fill her mouth and that voice was lost and she sucked and her climax rose and she shook and slurped harder than ever.

Wendy's orgasm started first. It screamed up and over the edge of the metaphorical cliff and dragged her with it. She felt as if she were falling, her limbs were weightless and leaden at the same time. She shook and gagged and snorted and writhed and her body lit up with a million volts of power. She shrieked and cried and shook. Her pussy clenched and throbbed, her ass spasmodically and painfully bore down and slammed up into her. She couldn't see, couldn't breathe, couldn't think as she rode her orgasm to hell and back.

Now Chris had reached his absolute limit. His already huge dick shuddered and swelled and began to cannon-fire shot after shot of molten cum down Wendy's throat. There was no conscious thought on Wendy's part as she opened her throat as wide as possible and swallowed and gulped and took every drop of semen that Chris gave her.

Kitty's mouth was still wrapped around both cocks, her tongue swirled over and between them. She bobbed her head as best as she could. She was light headed and her body was firing on all pistons, overloaded with sensations of every kind in every erogenous zone on her body. Her ass quaked, her pussy thrummed, her chest roared with a thousand little pinpricks that were all on fire. She groaned and sobbed around the two dicks that were being forced into her mouth.

Then she felt Wendy start to jerk and roll, heard he shriek and moan and Kitty's own orgasm exploded. She began to bounce violently up and down, she strained against her bonds, her toes curled and her muscles seized up. She shook and quivered and rocked, her mouth never stopping sucking on those two cocks. Her upheavals were too much for Danny and Carl as first Danny and then Carl began to shoot twin loads of sticky, musky cum into her mouth and down her throat. Kitty was a bit more prepared this time and though a small stream did slide between her lips and down her face, she swallowed and gulped as much cum as she could, nearly choking on so much at once but somehow she managed.

Fireworks exploded in her head, wildfires swept through her body and everything went brilliantly white and then dark and for just a few seconds, Kitty passed out, the strain on her body taking its toll. She was held up by the men around her who kept thrusting in and out of her mouth, slapping her tits and shaking her till she regained her senses.

Mike sat back in one of the chairs and watched as his friends had their way with Wendy and Kitty. First, he watched Wendy's strong, athletic physique strain and wriggle against all that was done to her. Her by now dark read swollen nipples and bruised purple areolas stood out against her perfectly, lightly tanned skin. Her eyes were red rimmed, her dirty blonde hair disheveled and damp with sweat. Her breasts heaved as her breath came in gasps as she tried to bring herself down from her explosive orgasm.

Her body twitched and shuddered but oddly, she seemed almost at peace with all that had been done to her. Maybe she was a submissive little slut. That would bear some watching, maybe see just how far they could push that.

Then he looked over at Kitty. She had seemingly passed out at the end there, but only for a few seconds. Her body was so different than Wendy's, where Wendy was a sleek, athletic thoroughbred, Kitty was more a powerful Clydesdale. Thick limbed, big, soft curves, strong hips, a full mouth. Her eyes were also red rimmed, her face stained and tear streaked. Her cheeks flushed and Mike would be willing to bet it was as much embarrassment and shame as it was physical exertion. There were red handprints standing out on Kitty fat, soft breasts, her nipples also stiff, swollen and bruised and streaks of milk leaked out and dripped down.

Both women, so different but each perfect in their own way. It was truly a miracle that had deposited these two into their laps. Well, a miracle for them anyway. The truth is it was likely going to continue to be a nightmare for them. Mike smiled and got up and moved towards his friends. They were going to love what came next.

End of Part 1

* * *

Thank you dear readers for joining me in another of Kitty's adventures. As you can see, she is joined this time by young Wendy, a friend who I met on this site and has graciously allowed me to use (and abuse) her in my stories. I think this may be my longest work yet. I didn't start out that way but I wanted to be sure that each women was given her own time and space to shine, no playing favorites here. It's also my first work that has two female heroines, aka-victims, and I really tried to make certain that each one had their own voice. I hope you will tell me how you think I did.

As always any comments you have or suggestions as to what might be waiting for them at the hands of their kidnappers in the closed-out Adam and Eve store are always welcome. And please do remember, this is only a fantasy and I write what appeals to me. If it's not your thing, feel free to read someone else's work, no hard feelings. Thank you and Happy Reading!