Kitty and Wendy's Uber Ride to Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then I guess everyone will be disappointed." Then her face got a slightly more serious look on it. "But everyone can live with it, right?" Kitty Agreed.

"That's the best kind of deal, right?" She smiled at her counterpart.

"Exactly. Nobody loses and everybody gets a trophy!" She snickered and fought to stop herself from laughing again. Wendy rolled her eyes but she smiled back. It had been a good days work.

"Tomorrow, we can meet for lunch," Kitty said, "then I'll take you around to the other properties so you can see them in person and I can answer any questions that might come up."

"Great!" Wendy agreed. "Lunch will be on me. It's the least me and my expense account can do!"

"Great. I'll pick you up at your hotel about eleven?"

"Good, because I am not set up to drive on these West Coast freeway's. Even being a passenger today was a little nerve wracking."

"You didn't take a cab here did you? " Kitty frowned thinking about the cost that would entail, especially with slowdowns for traffic and such.

"No. Actually I took my first Uber. I saw you took one too!" Kitty nodded, smiling.

"Yes. My car wouldn't start this morning and I didn't want to be late. It worked out well for me, though really, it's only the second time I've ever used them."

"I was really surprised at how affordable it was. Speaking of which, I need to order another to get me back to the hotel." She pulled her phone out of her purse and tapped on the app. Then, inspiration struck and she looked up at Kitty. "Say, why don't we share an Uber, split the cost?"

Kitty thought about that for a moment, then frowned.

"Will they do that? Two for the price of one?" Wendy shrugged.

"I don't know, but the concierge at my hotel drives for them so I can call and ask him. He's the one that showed me the app and suggested I use them this morning. He said he'd come get me when I was done today." Kitty thought about that for a moment and nodded in agreement.

Wendy scrolled down her contacts till she found Carl's name and number and tapped it. She put the phone on speaker and waited. The two women heard the phone ring twice and then pick up.

"Hello? Carl speaking." Came the voice over her phone's speaker.

"Carl, hi! This is Wendy from the Hotel." She hoped he would remember her. Her worries were unfounded as Carl's voice spoke up, an obvious smile in his tone.

"Wendy, I was hoping you were gonna call. Meeting go ok?"

"Just fine, thank you. But I need to ask you, my friend here also needs a ride. Her car wouldn't start today so she had to use Uber as well, can you take the both of us?." There was a short pause on the other end of the line and then Carl spoke up.

"Two for the price of one? No trouble at all. Send me your address and I'll be there shortly."

"Thanks Carl, you're a dear!" She was about to hang up when Carl's spoke again.

"One thing, can you take a picture of your friend and send it to me. Just for security. That way we have a record of everyone who is in our vehicles." Wendy thought this was a little odd but saw no reason not to.

"Sure Carl, no problem. We'll be inside the building when you get here. Just text us and we'll come straight out. Thanks again!" She hung up and then looked over to Kitty. "See, no trouble at all."

"What was all that about a picture?" she asked. Wendy blew it off.

"No big deal. He just keeps a record of everyone he drives for. I suppose it's for insurance or something like that. Here..." She got up and walked over to Kitty and leaned in beside her. "Let's give him a two-for-one. Smile!" She held her phone snapped a picture of the two of them smiling at the camera. Kitty was feeling a bit mischievous and even stuck the tip of her tongue out as Wendy took the picture.

Wendy looked at the selfie and laughed. "I love it!

She quickly saved the picture and sent it off to Carl's phone.

"Now, while we wait, let's see if we can scrounge up a cup of coffee!"

IV: Carl-

Carl hung up the phone from his call with Wendy. A few minutes later a notification came through saying she had sent a picture. He opened it eagerly and was very excited by what he saw. Wendy was definitely hot, and her friend was too, She looked a bit older than Wendy but what an amazing set of tits on her, they could definitely have some fun with those. He quickly dialed Jose. When he answered, Carl excitedly told him about both girls.

"Yes, they're perfect. I have a picture of them. I'll forward it. Are you and the boys ready?" A pause while Jose told him that they were, then; "Great! I'm sending the pic now. Tell Mike to make sure he has everything ready! See you soon!"

Carl hung up and then tapped on the photo Wendy had sent. He forwarded it to Jose, Mike and a few others, adding the message, "Picking them both up now. I'll have them there in about sixty minutes." He sent them off and then headed for his car.

Carl owned a couple of cars, most pretty old and not always reliable. However, for gigs like this, he had a Chrysler Pacifica Minivan. He tinted the side windows, kept the interior spotless and had a few extra's stowed in the wheel well in back, like rope, duct tape, hand cuffs and a few other 'necessities.' He climbed in and started it up. The engine came to life easily. Carl smiled and rubbed at his already stiffening package as he thought of Wendy and her friend. He set the GPS on his phone, set it in the holder he had on the dash and headed out.

V: THE RIDE BEGINS-

The two women sat at a small table in a now almost completely empty breakroom of the building. They hadn't found a coffee pot or any mugs to use so they had run across the street to a local Starbucks and had brought their latte's back with them to wait for their ride.

Wendy had been talking about being one of the youngest Jr. Partners at her firm and how, as the saying goes, "She had to do twice as much as every man at the firm and do it in heels." Kitty had laughed at that but understood exactly what she was saying. Kitty too was judged both as a woman and on her appearance. It was amazing how many men thought her eyes were stuck on her tits, because that's where they almost always stared at her when she talked to them. Now that she had a baby, there was always someone worrying that she couldn't be relied on to give her all to the company. Working with Wendy and getting a good outcome was her big chance to show she could be relied on.

Wendy agreed. There had been several people at her office who thought she was too young and too inexperienced to handle this job. Both women cared deeply about their work and despite some built in sexism at the offices, loved what they did. They bonded over mutual experiences and similar work ethics. Now they were talking about where to go for lunch tomorrow.

"I know the perfect spot," Wendy said. "Heroes Restaurant and Brewery. It's downtown Riverside, right near The Mission Inn. They have a great lunch menu as well as some terrific IPA's. They even have a moderate wine selection if that's more your speed." Kitty chuckled at that.

"Never been a wine-snob! Give a good cold brew anytime." She took a sip of her coffee. "The place sounds great. If you're still having car issues tomorrow, we can see if Carl will be free. I don't know his schedule but if he's not we can always get another Uber." Wendy sipped at her own coffee and nodded.

"Sounds like a plan!"

Just then Wendy's' phone chimed. She had it out on the table so she looked down and saw it was Carl.

"Looks like our ride is here," she said, getting up. "Let's not keep him waiting." Wendy grabbed her purse while Kitty tossed her mostly empty coffee cup in the trash, slung her portfolio over her shoulder and headed out behind Wendy.

In the parking lot, they saw Carl's minivan. Kitty raised an eyebrow and smiled.

"Nice ride," she commented. "Sharp for a minivan and looks like it will be roomy too." Wendy agreed.

"Better than the two of us in the backseat of a Toyota," she smirked. They both laughed and headed to the van. Carl got out and came around to the passenger side door and slid it open for them.

"Your carriage awaits, ladies," he said, without a hint of sarcasm. Wendy faked a small curtsy.

"Why thank you sir." She smiled and batted her eyes at Carl. She saw the smile returned on Carl's face. He was kind of cute and she enjoyed a little harmless flirting. She even surprised herself a little by leaning in and kissing him on the cheek. "Seriously, thank you Carl. We appreciate the service."

Carl just grinned even more and helped Wendy and the Kitty step up into the Van. The Chrysler Pacifica had two rows of seats and the front passenger seat. Wendy and Kitty sat in the first row, behind the driver. Carl shut the door and hurried around and climbed in. He turned and looked at the two women.

"I know I'm taking Wendy back to the hotel, " he said. "Where can I take you? " He asked, directing the question to Kitty. Kitty gave him the address and he punched it into his GPS. Immediately the route and travel time showed up.

"That's not too far out of our way at all." He turned back and started the van. "Oh, I do have one quick stop I have to make if it's OK with you ladies. A friend of mine needs a ride to work. It's right here in Riverside. It won't take us but about ten extra minutes, I hope that's ok!"

Kitty was actually a little tired after her long day but Carl was cutting the women a deal for getting them home, so she nodded.

"I think I can handle an extra ten minutes," she said with a smile. Wendy agreed and Carl pulled out of the parking lot and onto the road.

"I have some sparkling water if either of you ladies are thirsty," he offered. Both women had finished their coffee and Wendy especially was not used to the warm clime here for this time of year. They both said that would be great. Carl told them it was in the center console between the driver's and the front passenger seat. He came up to a stoplight and quickly pulled out two bottles and handed them back to the women.

Kitty and Wendy sat in the back and sipped at their sparkling water. Carl had a local Jazz station on the radio and the two women were content to sit in silence and enjoy the ride. Carl drove down a few streets, turning into a substantially more residential neighborhood. Finally, he pulled up to a white stucco house with a red clay tile roof. There were several green plants along the front of the house and even a short and squat Bismarck Palm tree in the yard. The trunk was only about five to seven feet tall but the wide palms spread out in all directions, looking to Wendy's eye like several opened oriental fans.

There was a man sitting on the front steps of the house and as Carl pulled up he stood and started walking towards them. Wendy and Kitty were both starting to feel a little tired. They had trouble keeping their eyes focused as the man approached the car. Carl opened his door and got out. He reached out and slapped the man's hand in greeting.

"Jose, good to see you! Come on, get in and meet the ladies." He took Jose around the side of the van and slid open the door. Jose looked in and eyed the two women appraisingly.

"You did good, homey!" he said and slapped Carl on the back. Then he got I and climbed into the furthest back row. He leaned forward, putting his head over the back of the seat and between the two of them. "How are you ladies doing tonight?" he asked. He smiled at them, but the smile didn't reach his eyes.

Kitty and Wendy were both feeling light headed. It was getting very warm in the car. Sweat was beginning to trickle down the back of Wendy's neck and into Kitty's ample cleavage. They tried to smile at the newcomer.

"We're, uh...fine, thanks," said Wendy. Kitty just nodded and grunted a soft "uh-huh," and sat back, her eyes already starting to close.

The door to the van slid shut and Carl practically ran around to climb back into the driver's seat. In the back, Jose saw the bottles of sparkling water next to the two women and he knew that whatever Carl had put in the water it was working. He reached over and took one of the bottles. Unscrewing the lid, he held it up to Kitty's mouth.

"Here, Puta, you look thirsty. Drink up!" He tipped the bottle and poured a little more of the water over Kitty's full, pouty lips and into her mouth. Kitty tried to shake her head but the water went into her mouth and she reflexively swallowed.

Wendy saw what Jose was doing and tried to react. It was just so hard, her body was feeling leaden. She reached up with one hand and tried to push Jose's arm and the bottle of water away. He just poured a little more into Kitty's half open mouth and then turned to Wendy.

"You should have some too!" he said. He took Wendy's arm that she was trying to shove him away with and held it while he shoved the mouth of the water bottle in between her lips. It clinked against her teeth and Jose tipped it up. Water poured into her mouth but also down her chin and onto her chest. She groaned and tried to turn away but Jose shoved the bottle further into her mouth, sending more of the tainted water down her throat. She had to swallow to avoid choking.

"Mmmph...ugh, no..." she tried to say, making more of a wet gurgle than any real words. Jose got her to swallow a few mouthfuls and then took the bottle away from her mouth. Wendy shook her head, trying to clear it. She looked at Kitty but she was already out, her head lolled back against the seat, eyes closed. Wendy realized that something was wrong. She tried to focus on Carl in the driver's seat.

"What...what did you do to us?" she asked, her voice trailing off as darkness started to descend over her.

"Never mind, Puta," Jose whispered to her, his hand creeping down her front and gently grabbing her breast through her blouse. "Just sleep. We'll be there soon."

"Be...where?" Wendy was able to ask before she completely succumbed to the drugs in the water.

VI: DESTINATION REACHED-

Once the women had fallen asleep, Carl had driven over to another of his friends' houses. There he picked up Chris and Danny. At 33, Chris was the oldest of the group, while Danny had just turned 18 a month ago. They were both very excited to see the two women asleep on the seat. Chris climbed in and wedged himself between the girls while Danny got in the back with Jose.

"Go ahead and sample the goods," Carl told them. "But just a sample. We'll be at Mike's store soon.

Chris didn't waste any time. Sandwiched between the two unconscious women he slipped a hand down onto Kitty's ample breasts and the other hand on Wendy's leg. While he squeezed and groped Kitty, his other hand pushed up under Wendy's skirt till he reached her panties. Then he slipped a finger underneath them and began to stroke her smooth, shaven slit.

Meanwhile, Danny and Jose in the back row leaned forward to watch Chris's hands explore the ladies bodies. Danny was absolutely entranced by Kitty's breasts and he reached over and took a hold of the breast that Chris wasn't monopolizing. He slid his hand under her blazer and into the neck of her Cami and reached in to cup her large, soft mound. He squeezed it hard, savoring the way the flesh bulged and jiggled between his fingers. He felt for her nipple, but only found the smooth woven feel of the band aid she had used.

"Hey! He exclaimed, what's this?" He took his hand out from her shirt and reaching down, pulled it up, baring her large breast. Chris and Danny both stared at the band aid covering her nipple. "Why the hell would she do that?" He asked Chris.

Chris looked at it for a moment, a thought actually starting to form but for now, he kept it to himself.

"I don't know," he said. "But she won't need them where we're taking her and he peeled the band aid away, leaving her large red nipple sticking up. "get the other one Danny.

He did and the two men continued to squeeze and tease her large and oh-so-soft breasts and play with her tits.

Jose wanted to get some of this for himself. He took one finger and rubbed it over Wendy's lips, sliding his finger into her mouth while his other hand slid across her breasts till he could feel her nipple, already stiffening, stick out. He pinched it, tweaking her tit through her blouse while he slid his finger in and out of her mouth. The sleeping Wendy groaned softly and began to softly suck on Jose's finger.

The three men kept up their groping and teasing of the two women till their destination was reached. Carl pulled his vehicle into the Adam and Eve store parking lot and drove slowly around to the back. There was a small loading dock with the bay doors already rolled up. Mike was standing there on the dock waiting for them. He waved at them as Carl rolled to a stop

"All right," he said, "let's get the ladies out of the van and into the store. He opened the door and stepped out. Looking up at Mike, he called, "Is everything prepared for our guests?"

Mike nodded and hooked a thumb over his shoulder indicating inside the store. Carl ran around and opened the van's side door.

By now, Jose had unbuttoned Wendy's blouse and was busily sliding her bra off of her firm, round tits. Chris and Danny were still contenting themselves with Kitty's enormous globes. Chris was leaning in and sucking on one of her nipples. Kitty was softly moaning in her sleep. Carl smiled, seeing his friends enjoying themselves. But first things first.

"Ok guys, there will be plenty of time for this later. Let's get them into the store and secured before they wake up."

Jose, Daniel and Chris looked a little disappointed but they knew they would soon have time and access to much more with these women. All three climbed out of the van and then carefully began pulling the ladies out.

Mike Aaron worked for a company called Adam and Eve. It was an adult store but very upscale, catering to individuals and couples alike. It was a national chain with brick-and-mortar stores across the US as well as a strong online presence. Mike worked for one of the brick-and-mortar stores here in Riverside. Late last week, the area manager had come to him and explained that they would be moving to a new, larger location up in San Bernardino. Yesterday had been the last day they were open at this location.

Mike had been put in charge of cleaning off the shelves of products, making certain that the building was all locked up and ready for the movers who were coming in next week. That gave Mike about four days of having the building and all of its accessories and toys to himself. He had brought this up to his friends, Carl, Jose, Danny and Chris and that's when they had come up with this scheme.

Originally, Carl was supposed to just be on the lookout for an attractive woman while he was driving for Uber, but when Wendy came along and then brought Kitty into it as well, it felt like a gift from heaven had been dropped in their laps. So now, here they were, carrying two sleeping women into the deserted store to use for their own twisted pleasure. Mike looked at the two women as the others carried them in. Then with one last careful look around to make certain no one had seen them, he lowered the loading dock door and hurried after his friends.

VII: WENDY & KITTY, PLAYTIME-

Wendy was the first of the two women to awake. Her head was still foggy and something felt wrong. She couldn't move properly. "What happened" she wondered as she tried to regain her senses. Her eyelids seemed very heavy but she shook her head to clear it and forced her eyes open. She lay on her side in a large, well-lit room, the floor covered with a thin carpet. The room was warm but Wendy shivered as she twisted her head and looked around.

Most of her clothes had been removed and she was in only her bra and panties. Her arms were behind her and restrained. She pulled against the restraints and felt metal biting into her wrists. Her legs were bent at the knees and also tied together and there was rope or chain of some sort attaching the bindings around her ankles to the cuffs on her wrists. She struggled to try and free herself but her restraints held tight. She craned her head and tried to look around the room she found herself in.