Kitty Gets a Checkup

Story Info
A woman gets her doctor to examine her thoroughly.
2.4k words
4.47
9.6k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitty sat nervously on the exam table. It was a routine medical appointment, just a checkup really, but she was more antsy than she had ever been. It wasn't just because she had to strip down and put on the flimsy paper gown - she had donned that many times, and quite frankly, she had no problem getting naked. But today was somehow different, and she knew why: Dr. Fred Dover. He had been her primary doctor for years, and she had no secrets from him... well, no secret except how her lust for him had grown.

Maybe it was his warm, dark eyes that smiled when he smiled. Maybe it was his salt-and-pepper short hair. Maybe it was his strong but soft hands he placed on her when he examined Kitty. Maybe it was a combination of all of the above. Whatever it was, Kitty found herself more and more attracted each time she was around him and found herself thinking about what it would be like to be pressed against his trim, nearly 6-foot tall body. Frankly, it made her wet each time, and she had scheduled this appointment months earlier than usual, because lately she couldn't stop thinking about him.

"Kitty!" he warmly greeted her as he stepped into the exam room, her chart in his hands. "What brings you in today?"

Kitty smiled back at him and thought of how to word her response. She could feel her pussy tingle as she smelled the light whiff of cologne he wore, his warm eyes smiling at her, his rich voice and how it would whisper into her ear sweet words as he gently fucked her. But this was all in her imagination - at least for now - and she needed to respond.

"Well, I'm feeling pretty good, but I just want to make sure everything's ok," she said, doing her best to hide her real intentions for visiting that day.

"Ok, let's take a look," he answered.

Kitty felt her heart flutter a little when he turned around and reached for examination gloves on the counter behind him. She could imagine his firm ass driving his rock hard cock deep inside her, the muscles rippling as he pistoned in and out while she moaned in ecstasy from him being buried deep inside, his muscular thighs slapping against her ass as he took her from behind.

And when he snapped on a latex glove, OH BOY! that almost pushed Kitty over the edge right then and there. She imagined him rubbing her little clit with his gloved hands and she running her hands through his silver fox hair when she would ride his cock as he held her facing him, and they would kiss deeply as he gripped her tiny waist with his other gloved hand and bounced her up and down on his magnificent dick. She squirmed as she tried to regain her composure when he turned around.

"Let's take a look," he said, again smiling at her.

Over the next few minutes, he continued to touch her face, her shoulders, her back - but all in a non-sexual way - as he examined her. At one point when he was holding her face and looking into her mouth, Kitty wanted to turn her head and suck the gloved fingers into her mouth, as if she was sucking on one of her latex toys to warm it before inserting deep into her wet cunt. If she could have, she would have swirled her tongue around the fingers, pulled them down to her pussy, and then rode them right then and there. But she waited for the right moment.

"Well, I don't see any issues with your health," Dover said, as he also looked down her chart. "Your weight is good. Your heart sounds good. And I see no problems with your respiratory or gastro-intestinal tract. In fact, you look perfect to me!"

Kitty smiled at his "perfect" comment. Because he certainly looked "perfect" to her - perfectly fuckable. She slightly bit her lip as she responded.

"Thank you, Dr. Dover. That's really kind of you to say," she said, her eyes fixed on his deep brown eyes, hoping to telegraph her real intention. "But I have a small issue with some very personal, very intimate."

"Oh, I see," he responded. "I'll go get the nurse so we can start the examination there."

"Oh, no!" Kitty nearly shrieked, as she reached out and grabbed his arm. "This is something I only want YOU to see."

Smiling lewdly, she reached down and pulled the paper gown to the side, spreading her legs wide, exposing her smooth-shaved pussy with the dark black thatch of hair poised just above it. Her fingers trailed through the short-cropped bush and at the top of her slit.

"You see, Dr. Dover, every time I think about you, I get this wetness right here," Kitty said as her finger began to slide into the wet crevasse that began to open around her digit. "You're all I can think about lately, and this is the effect you're having on me. Can you touch it to see if it feels 'perfect' to you?"

"Oh, Kitty," he stammered as he began to realize what she was proposing. "I-I-I'm not sure I should do this."

"Please, Dr. Dover," she said, delighting that she was still speaking in such a formal way to a man she planned to be so INformal with. "I really need your... examination."

The good doctor took a step closer, and Kitty opened her legs wider, her pussy lips glistening before him. Reaching down with still-gloved hands, Dover put his fingers on each of her thighs and began to move up her legs. Kitty breathed heavily and anticipated the moment the latex would reach her wet cunt. When it did and the doctor began to run just the tip of one gloved finger up and down the slit, Kitty lightly moaned and shifted her ass forward on the exam table, making his finger go in just a bit further.

"Mmmmm... Dr. Dover!" she panted as she reached out and placed her hand on the back of his head to run her nails through the short, silver hair that turned her on so much, and then whispered into his ear. "How does it feel?"

"Very good!" is all he could get out of his mouth. Kitty moved forward a bit more, making his finger plunge inside her up to the knuckle. And she then began to rock back and forth, encouraging his finger-fucking of her pussy. "Oh, Kitty!"

Kitty leaned forward some more and could feel his knuckles press against her clit as his finger probed in and out of her. She breathed heavily into his ear and slightly bit him on the lobe.

"Maybe you should get a closer look," she breathily whispered while pulling his head down to her crotch. She used her other arm to balance herself as she lifted her ass and then laid back on the table, ripping open the paper material so that she now exposed her pert little breasts, her nipples hard and erect as she began to run her hands up and down her body.

Dover was eagerly compliant and began to kiss his way down her body, nibbling at her tender skin as he reached the small black bush. Expertly running his tongue through the hair and onto the shaved mons, Kitty felt him begin to orally probe her. She squirmed in delight as his tongue went up and down her slit, pausing at the top to swirl around her clit and alternately suck it into his mouth. When he sucked her clit, he also pushed the gloved finger inside her, and that made Kitty's juices really begin to flow.

"OH!" Kitty moaned at the combination of the expert tongue and kinkiness of the latex inside her. "MMMMMMM!!!!"

Kitty looked down at Dover's head bobbing up and down as his tongue made its way up and down and in and out of her sopping cunt, carefully lapping up her juices that were beginning to flow even faster. Her nails ran through his silvery hair, and she pulled him even closer to her hot crotch. She loved the way that at one moment he would make his tongue pointed and probe deep inside her and the next flatten it out and engulf her throbbing clit. She ran her hands back up her body and kneaded her breasts... tweaking at the hard nipples.

"MMMM!!! MMMM!!! I THINK I'M GOING TO CUM!!!!" Kitty whispered loudly. And then like a tidal wave, she felt her orgasm wash over her. "OHHHH!!!!!!"

Her pussy twitched as he continued to lap at her. She noticed he was beginning to try to take off his tie and unbutton his shirt, so she offered a little assistance.

"Let me help you with that," she cooed as she pulled herself up and undid his shirt and tie.

He pulled her mouth to his, and she could taste her own sex on his lips as he kissed her deeply, deftly applying that tongue now to the inside of her mouth. She quickly unbuckled his belt and opened his pants. Letting them drop, she could see a massive hard-on tenting the silky boxer briefs. She wrapped her hand around the yet-unsheathed bulge and marveled at its size. It wasn't too long - about 6" she estimated - but it had an amazing thickness that she knew would stretch her pussy well. He reached back and pulled the shorts down, and Kitty's eyes popped open in happy surprise as the rock hard member sprung forth.

"Oh, Dr. Dover! That is beautiful!" she said taking in the nice length and amazing girth, marveling at the bulbous head and looking forward to the stretch she knew she would soon get. "Is that for me?"

Dover couldn't get any words out but managed a grunt and a nod of his head as he pulled her ass toward him to the edge of the exam table and gripped his cock in one hand. He moved it up and down her wet slit, enticing a moan out of her and making her want for more. In an instant, he grabbed her and flipped her over so he could enter her from behind, eliciting a squeal from Kitty. She looked back and saw a man in the full throes of lust for her and reached back to spread her ass cheeks for better access to her pussy.

"Fuck me, Dr. Dover! Fuck me now!" Kitty panted.

But the good doctor needed no further encouragement and didn't hesitate to forcefully plunge deep inside her, spreading her wet labia as they struggled to open fast enough for his thick prick. Kitty panted and moaned as each thrust put him deeper inside her tight little pussy, and she felt her body lubricate to take on the pounding he was beginning to administer.

"OOHHHHH!!!! OOOOHHHHH!!!! OOOOOHHHHH!!!!" is all Kitty could manage to get out of her mouth, and she skillfully twerked her ass against this wondrous cock she had wanted for so long. "YESSSSS!!!! SO!!! FUCKING!!!! GOODDDD!!!!"

Kitty felt the head of this wonderful tool strike her G spot deep inside again and again. His hands gripped her hips tightly, and Dover picked up the pace, which left her nearly breathless as she felt another orgasm begin to build.

"AHHHHHH!!!! AAAHHHHHH!!!!" she moaned loudly as she felt her pussy begin to cum and contract around the unrelenting pounding. "UUUNNNNNHHHHHH!!!!!"

She felt him begin to slow the pace of the fucking as she panted and tried to catch her breath. Kitty wondered if Dover's nurse - the redhead with the huge rack and deliciously curvy figure - had heard them. She also wondered if she would come in and "help" the doctor. But that might be for a seduction another day. She looked back and saw the wanton lust in his eyes as he slapped her hard on the ass and withdrew his cream-covered dick.

"Suck it clean!" he barked at her in a way that excited her and made Kitty jump off the table onto her knees before him. She drew his still raging hard cock into her mouth and could taste her juices. "Mmmmmm.... yes, just like that."

Kitty's expert blowing skills were on full display as she took in every inch of the dick - not too long as she thought before - but that thickness that was now stretching the corners of her tiny mouth. She thought the doctor would pop right then and there as she swirled her tongue over the massive glans and sucked her way all down the shaft. But, nearly as abruptly as he had stopped pounding her from behind, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and jumped up on the exam table.

"Ride me!" he ordered, and Kitty quickly complied, crawling up onto the table and sitting atop his hips. Her hands pressed onto the doctor's surprisingly firm chest as she lowered her pussy onto the awaiting cock. "Mmmmm.... yes, just like that!"

Kitty raised herself repeatedly up and down the shaft, twerking her ass up and down as she steadied herself with her hands against his broad shoulders. After a while, Dover sat up, keeping her impaled on his thick cock. Kitty rode him harder and kissed him.

"Please cum for me!" she implored him. "I want to take it so wet and deep inside me."

With that, he grabbed her ass and picked her up and slammed her back down, time and time again, against his strong crotch. When his still gloved hand reached forward and placed a thumb on her clit, she knew her fantasy was truly coming true.

"OH, GOD!!!" she moaned loudly into his ear as the circles on her throbbing nub began to elicit another orgasm. "OOOOHHHHH!!!!"

At that moment, she could also feel the doctor stiffen inside her and groan loudly himself, as Kitty felt a hot stream of cum make it up his shaft and spill deep inside her tiny pussy.

"UUUNNNNHHHHH!!!!" Dover grunted as he continued to spew his seed into her awaiting cunt. "AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Kitty felt the prick begin to stop spurting, and she collapsed on his chest and felt his strong arms wrap around her. He kissed her on the forehead and stroked her hair, as she sighed contentedly.

"So, Dr. Dover, what do you think?" she cooed playfully. "Do I get a clean bill of health?"

"Oh, you're not clean; you're very dirty," he chuckled back to her. "And I think you're going to need more treatments to keep you at this very healthy level of dirty."

THE END