All Comments on 'Kitty Gets Bullied, Pt. 02'

by Raxton57

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, I hope that Kitty will exact some terrible revenge on Lisa if Kitty is able to survive the coming gangrape. Pretty sure Kitty's ass will prolapse and, if they don't take off the clothespins soon, her nipples and pussy lips will become permanently bruised. Maybe Kitty will kidnap Lisa and take her to a migrant farm community for them to use Lisa for a long weekend? Or take Lisa to a gloryhole and tie her mouth to the hole for a few days? The options are endless. Oh, and please don't let Kitty get used to being raped and enjoying it. She endures and exacts retribution on Lisa and the other boys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just when you thought it couldn't get any better... it gets Awesome!

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 1 year ago

How much more can Kitty take??

charlightcharlightabout 1 year ago

Awesome story, I eagerly await the next chapter. I really hope Lisa gets pulled in and gangbanged too! I loved that change of roles in Milking Ms Kitty, when the sister whom was assisting in the r*pe and control got a taste of her own medicine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaxton57@Raxton57
4/24/24 UPDATE: Hello friends, it's been a few months. The first part of 2024 was a bit rough for me and my writing got paused for a while. However I am back up to speed in life and I hope to again be filling your computers or other reading devices with more outlandish and ver...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES