All Comments on 'Kitty Gets Bullied'

by Raxton57

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Whoa. Wow. Dark, as warned, but shamefully arousing. Disgusted with myself, but eager for more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow. You've raised the bar again! A great start to this edition of Kitty's perils!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, I hope that Kitty will exact extreme revenge on all of these rapists. One more chapter with Kitty getting beaten and raped with another chapter about the blackmail that the rapists will use. At the final chapter Kitty gets the revenge she needs. Please don't make Kitty love getting raped and beaten. Not sure about your other stories but make this one end with Kitty coming out on top and the others destroyed. Oh, the chapter was well written and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If you really wanted to make this dark you'd have "sweet" aunt Kitty corner her niece after this is all over and carve her up like a thanksgiving turkey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If you really wanted to make this dark you'd have "sweet" aunt Kitty corner her niece after this is all over and carve her up like a thanksgiving turkey.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 1 year ago

What a naughty girl Lisa is!

cnsualsu1cnsualsu1about 1 year ago

oh yeah i love it. i hope men are ugly and big beer bally fat or skelton skinny sma

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I think I prefer coercion through blackmail, deals, and intimidation - to have them "choose" to submit rather than just physically forcing compliance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaxton57@Raxton57
4/24/24 UPDATE: Hello friends, it's been a few months. The first part of 2024 was a bit rough for me and my writing got paused for a while. However I am back up to speed in life and I hope to again be filling your computers or other reading devices with more outlandish and ver...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES