Kitty's Conversion to Kit Kat Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
71 Followers

I undid the snap crotch of my teddy as I moved up to straddle Mark's waist. I guided his cock into my pussy as my other hand steadied myself on the seatback. Lowering myself slowly, I impaled myself onto his big cock. Even though it was quite dark, the street lights lit enough for me to see his gorgeous black shaft spreading my pale pink pussy lips.

As I worked myself up and down on his cock, Mark released one of my tits from my lace teddy taking the nipple into his mouth. He cupped the other tit with a free hand massaging it through the lacy material of the teddy.

Mark tried to talk control of our fucking but the confined conditions made it impossible for a man his size to get any real leverage. I did my best to make up for it bouncing on his cock. Unfortunately, I'm no athelete and one of my legs was starting to cramp.

We both came to the conclusion that this wasn't working. Mark took control and had me climb off his cock. He slid down the seat so that he was lying almost lengthwise along the rear seats. Because of his height though, he kept his knees bent and lower legs off the front edge of the seat. He then had me lie on top of him in a 69 position. Even though I've heard of that position, I've never actually done it to that point in my life.

I quickly grasped the situation and then grasped his big black cock. Taking it into my mouth, I swirled my tongue around the head as I fondled his balls with a free hand. After a large breath, I forced his cock into my throat taking it as deeply as I could before gagging. When facing a guys feet, I always found that I could take more of his cock into my mouth. For many of my previous boyfriends, that meant I could deep throat them but for Mark, it meant that I could manage 6 or 7 inches of his cock or a little more than two thirds.

During this time, I felt Mark grab my ass with both his hands as he plunged his tongue into my pussy. My hips were shaking from the wonderful sensations but his strong hands kept my ass still as he worked his tongue in and out and all around my clit and vagina.

As I said before, I love sucking cock. It makes me hornier and when I'm horny, I want to suck cock even more. Now this new position with the added sensations of my pussy being eaten at the same time was magnificent. With my heightening excitement, I found that I could suppress my gag reflex better, taking even more of his cock into my throat. Two of my favorite sex acts, sucking cock and having my pussy eaten combined together had me quickly approaching another orgasm.

Mark must have been enjoying the combined sensations as well. His hips were starting to undulate forcing his cock deeper into my throat. Sensing that he must be close to cumming, added fuel to my fire pushing me beyond the point of no return.

My orgasm washed over me making my body shudder. I cried out in ecstasy but the sounds were muffled by my mouth full of black cock. Mark started to thrust his hips more vigorously and his breathing became more labored.

Mark stopped tonguing my pussy to let out a loud moan. I just recovered enough from my own orgasm to realize that he was starting his. I pulled my head back a bit from his cock, keeping just the head between my lips. I used my hand to steady his shaft and control his thrusting. Then I felt it, the first spurt of cum splashing against my palate. I just love that sensation. After the second spurt, my mouth felt full of cum since his cock already took up most of the room. To make room for more, I swallowed the cum in my mouth before continuing to suck on Mark's cock head.

"Stroke my cock you slut. Suck all the cum out." Mark commanded.

I quickly obeyed, using my hand to stroke his shaft, milking the rest of his cum out onto my tongue. After I released his cock from my lips, I kept the remaining cum in my mouth and swirled it around with my tongue. It was a bit salty and had a slimy texture but it certainly wasn't offensive. I was starting to get use to it. I then swallowed the cum in my mouth before taking Mark's cock back into my mouth. Sucking gently on his cock as it started to soften, I finally managed to take the entire length into my mouth. I know it's not the same but it still gave me a sense of accomplishment.

We were still in a relatively public place so we both cleaned up a bit and quickly dressed. Mark then drove me home before giving me a kiss goodnight. I dashed through the dorm hallways hoping no one would notice how I looked.

Kit Kat
Kit Kat
71 Followers
12