Estate Agent's Nightmare

Story Info
An ex-girlfriend wants to be impregnated.
893 words
3.99
30.5k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt sat as his desk, his cock was throbbing hard and he was watching porn as he jerked himself off. Before he knew it he could see a customer walking up the footpath to no doubt talk and see the showhome.

He pushed his cock tightly back into his pants and as she came through the door he recognised her instantly, "Leah?! What are you doing here?" She had short blonde hair, thick red lips, 32C tits and a large toned arse that stretched any material, she was also his ex-girlfriend who Matt had left for his now fiancee Riley.

She stood there wearing a large coat covering up the rest of her body, all Matt could see were the heels and fishnets and was worried, "Maybe i want to buy a house..." She walked around his desk before snapping open her coat revealing she was only wearing black fishnet stockings connected to the rest of her black lace lingerie set barely constraining her tits, "Or maybe... I want your cum."

Matt's cock was already throbbing in his pants from jerking off, before he could move she pushed down on his bulge with her heel keeping him sat down, "He's up for it." She pushed harder with the heel digging into his balls.

She grabbed his phone and flipped it over the porn playing on mute, "Look at this, I have a wife video from Naughty America and its a blonde with lovely tits and a big arse. Seem familiar?" She pulled off his tie and wrapped it around his face gagging him wincing in pain as the heel pressed deeper.

She then pulled out two sets of handcuffs locking him to the chair, "There, now we can begin." She dropped to her knees Matt muffled moans pointing to the door, "You better hope no one comes for a house, I'd be quick about it."

She pulled out his cock and licked it from base to tip, "Mmm pre-cum, just as good as i remember." She took his cock deeply into her warm wet mouth before releasing.

"See your cum to eat thats great but if you're going to marry this bitch." She said slamming down Rileys picture on his desk, "I need something to keep you in my life, your child."

Matt was screaming through the gag trying to stop her but the cuffs were tight and he couldn't do anything, she prepared his cock by slathering all over it moaning and jerking it with a tight grip fast until it was throbbing in the air.

She turned and dropped her herself back sitting on his lap his cock sat on her cheeks, "Does Riley let you fuck her ass like i do?" She said revealing a butt plug that she slowly pulled out before pushing his tip inside her tiny tight hole. She screamed in pleasure and she heard Matt's muffled moans of pleasure and protest.

She started bouncing higher taking more and more of his shaft, "My fucking treat MMM yes!! i love that fucking cock make me cum before i milk your cock with my pussy... then you'll be mine!! Mine!! Minnnnnne!! Arrghhh fuck I'm cumming!!!!!" She slapped him across the face, HARD, three times, "Don't fucking cum you cheating prick!!"

She stood up his cock springing back against himself throbbing, Matt had felt the cum drip down from her pussy when she came. This time she straddled him facing him and slid his cock effortlessly into her pussy. She moaned loudly before ripping open his white shirt and ferociously clawed at his chest with her sharp red nails leaving red marks all over his chest.

Matt was shouting in pain as she began to shake her arse up and down his cock he was holding on for dear life, he didn't want to father her child, "Give it to me you worthless piece of shit... I own you... give it to me, i demand you fill my pussy with your worthless cum. I'll own you for life. Aarrghhh i might just fucking cum again!!"

She rode his dick without any pause or breather getting louder and louder before she came again her cum coating his cock, "All you're good for in this world is this fucking monster cock... Tell me does Riley have a tighter pussy than me?" She grabs his throat with both hands choking the life out of him, "A simple nod will do arsehole!"

Matt shook his head but Leah didn't let go she slammed her pussy feeling Matt getting closer and closer and she screamed as she felt Matt's cum coat the inside of her pussy only then did she let go.

After she'd stopped screaming Matt was somehow still cuming inside her, she pulled her phone from her coat and took a selfie whilst sitting on Matts Lap, "In case it doesn't take this time, at least I'll know where to find you lover." She kissed him aggressively slipping her tongue inside his mouth and biting down hard on his lip till it bled.

She chucked the key on his lap and put her coat back on, "better sort yourself out, you've got customers in the car park!" She cackled with laughter as she swayed her hips walking away back to her own car whilst Matt was slept scrambling to get the key.