Klimäxus Ch. 01

Story Info
Two strangers... Or ARE they?
3.4k words
4.4
523
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drinking down the rest of my coffee, I then sighed, stood up and walked into the back room. No one here.

Good.

I took a seat on the couch, looking out at the scenery. Pine trees dotted the shore and around the lake, the sky a lead grey and threatening rain.

I leaned back into my seat, and shut my eyes. I had to turn in my novel by the end of the week, and that damned writer's block had been wreaking havoc, especially as I was near the end of it.

The faint sound of the '40's jazz music silently crept from the study and into the room, even with the door closed.

I sat still, taking in the sweet silence.

I heard the door open, then shut.

Sounds of what sounded like flip-flops hit the floor, the footsteps walking past me, then stopped.

A whiff of cherry blossoms hit my nose, and the sound of someone taking their seat diagonal to me occurred.

I then opened my eyes, the curiosity of whom was in here got to me then.

I looked, and saw a knockout of a girl sitting in the seat by the window, her back to the scenery outside the window.

I silently and quickly admired her.

She sat with one leg crossed over the other, her flip-flops off of her feet (two pale, size-sevens, her toes rounded and the polish a sparkly lime green) and sitting by her on the floor. Her foot swayed back and forth lazily but somehow erotically.

Her features looked gorgeous and further hardened my bulge; a long, auburn river flowed from her head and just down to her shoulders, brushed immaculately and shiny; black eyeliner rimming her dark brown eyes that stared into space and under thin, natural eyebrows. There was also a light dusting of freckles ran across the bridge her button nose, some dotted her chipmunk-like cheeks, and I noticed some of her exposed chest was freckled as well.

I was always a sucker for freckles on a woman, and my cock began to wake up and rapidly, rising in and beneath my jeans as I kept eyeing her.

Her lips were perfectly full and heart-shaped, a light sheen of lipgloss upon them, and naturally I wondered how much cock she had sucked with them.

The woman was also perfectly curvy, particularly in her tummy, tit-region and her thighs.

She wore a black, low-cut tank with her lime green bra straps exposed over her vanilla skin, and there were more freckles capping her round and sexy shoulders; she had on baby pink cotton, loose-fitting pajama pants that were rolled up just past her creamy-colored calves.

I felt my cock jolt some as I looked away, already attracted to her. She looked amazing.

We sat quietly, not saying a word.

I stole a quick glance at her feet.

Her foot was still swaying, her bare soles teasing me as her other foot lay flat, her nail polish still glittering in the faint sunlight now filtering in, further luminating her ivory complexion. I stared at her feet, then up her calves, then her thighs-

"Can I help you??" said the woman now, her husky yet still-feminine voice set in an annoyed tone. "What the hell are YOU staring at, man?!"

I blushed hard, now looking to the woman.

One eyebrow was cocked suspiciously, her arms now crossed over her ample chest.

"S-sorry..." I muttered, looking away from her. My hard-on melted quickly.

"Mhm..." she muttered. "You were staring at my fucking feet."

I sat still, blushing harder now, staring down to the floor now. "I'm sorry, ma'am."

"Ma'am?!" she laughed. "I'm not old, asshole!"

"Meant it out of politeness..."

"Uh HUH. So, was it polite for you to just be staring at me? You probably got a fucking hard-on right now, don't you, you fuckin' creep??" she replied, her tone accusing and colder by the second. "What, not gonna 'fess up??"

I sat completely still. I finally found the courage to look her in the eyes.

Her expression was still in her suspicious glare, her mouth in a half-vindictive grin, her dark brown gems cutting into me.

Her arms were still crossed, and I then let my eyes wander back to her chest. Two full tits were snug under that bra and top, pale and now shimmering in the growing sunlight as it captured the body glitter around her chest region.

It didn't help my case (nor newly growing erection!) at all, because the woman was now irate.

"What?!"

"I-I'm sorry, ma'am... I can't help it-"

"The FUCK you CAN'T??" she snapped, now standing up from her seat and walking over to me. She stood right in front of me, and the scent of her lotion hit my nose. Her cute hands were now upon her shapely, child-bearing hips, and her pants hung loosely. "Who the fuck ARE you??"

"J-Jack..."

"Jack? Jack what, Jack Off??"

"Wilson."

She snickered, almost in a taunt, shifting her weight to the other foot. She'd left her shoes by her seat.

*Well, JACK..." she sneered at me when I finally met her eyes. "Lemme ask you something else."

"Sure-"

"Shut up."

I shut up, remaining eye contact with her.

"Don't know WHY the hell you're staring at me like that, but I do NOT appreciate it," she growled, her eyes wide as she pointed one index finger at me, her other hand on her hip. Angrily flipping her hair in a whip and over her left shoulder, she eyed me up and down. "It's fucking rude to be staring at my fucking FEET then at my TITS."

Silence followed.

"You got a fetish or something??" she asked, her tone still agitated.

"Well... uh..." I began, nervously looking away. "Yeah..."

"You have a fucking foot fetish??" she sneered, chuckling. "You like, what, enjoy getting your rocks off to chicks with their socks off??"

A loud but short burst of laughter slipped out before I could stop it, but I managed to cut it short, immediately looking to her face. It was stern now, her eyebrows in slanted fury, glaring now and harder.

"The fuck is so FUNNY, pervert??" she hissed.

"I thought... you were meaning to rhyme with that, so I thought it was funny-" I shrugged. I shyly looked away again. "Sorry..."

Then the woman surprised me. She leaned down and as she did, her cleavage was further exposed. The room heightened with the scent of her lotion, her cute face inches from my face. Her expression softened but not by much, her hands now on her lap.

"So..." she now said in an even tone, her eyes looking me over rapidly. "Why do you keep staring at me?"

"I just... I just find you attractive, Miss..." I said, blushing and avoiding eye contact.

"Miss..?" she said.

"Term of respect... I don't know your name, either," I replied, now looking at her.

"Kayla. Kayla Lewis."

"Nice to meet you, Kayla."

"Whatever... Now, answer me."

"But I did-?"

"Don't be a SMARTass, Jack..."

"I'm not."

More silence followed, and Kayla backed away from me, now choosing to sit by my side, sitting down with a sigh. She resumed crossing her legs, her attractive toes facing and pointed my direction. I looked away just in time before she looked at me. I felt her eyes burn me where I sat.

Yep... she knew. Even my nonchalant methods didn't fool this girl. She was sharp.

"You were DOING it again, weren't you??" Kayla said, her hand nearest to me lightly clipping me in my right shoulder. "Will you-?! Stop STARING at my fucking FEET!"

I then laughed. "I can't help it."

"BULLshit."

"Well, let ME ask something," I began, now looking at Kayla. "Why are you still in here, sitting next to me... if you feel that strongly about me not looking at you?"

Her mouth slightly dropped open, and I saw for a split second how wide Kayla's tongue was, but also that I'd stumped her.

"I can sit wherever the HELL I want!" she finally snapped, rolling her sexy eyes.

"Yeah, yet here you are..." I began, laughing as I eyed her back. "...still berating me for just admiring you..."

"Fuck YOU. I don't even KNOW you."

"It's okay."

"WHAT'S okay??"

"Forget it," I grinned, now standing up to go to the window and give her space.

"You're weird..." she muttered.

"And you're too uptight," I countered.

"Shut up."

"Make me."

"....huh?!"

"I said, 'make me'."

I then heard Kayla stand up, then pad quietly over to me. She was light-footed.

I turned around and saw how short she was- standing at maybe five feet even.

I was at five-seven myself, but it was still adorable as fuck seeing her have to look up at me from where she stood.

Eyeing me up and down in a sort of challenging way, Kayla stepped up to me, closing the gap.

I looked down at her, laughing all the while. She was so feisty.

"Listen!" she said, her voice low. "I don't know WHAT your SICK fascination is with me, but you are NOT gonna- HEY. LOOK AT ME."

My eyes had wandered down to her cleavage again. I looked her in the eyes. Her cheeks were light red in either anger or bashfulness. I couldn't tell.

"Sorry," I shrugged. "Your girls were just, y'know..."

Kayla slapped my chest with her little palm. It stung a little. "You're fucking GROSS."

I laughed in reply. "You're sexy when you're angry, honey."

Kayla's eyes widened, her mouth open in horror and she stuttered as I continued my jeering.

"What are YOU gonna do now, bite my ankles?!" I snickered.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Kayla shouted, now storming back over to the couch and dropping down in the center seat, an exaggerated sigh slipping out of her lips like the last gasp of a hissing snake. Her eyes glared at me as she folded her arms over her bosom, swelling rapidly in anger.

I was swollen myself down there so much it hurt to walk back over to the frustrated lady. Laughing to myself, I managed to get over to her, and miraculously without my cock bursting out of my pants' crotch area.

Kayla looked up at me, arms crossed and pouting. Then she looked even more sexier.

"Still mad, cupcake?" I crooned, reaching down for her bare foot.

She shrank back, then stood up.

I didn't have time to react as she grabbed me and threw me onto the couch with such strength that caught me by surprise. I landed on the cushions softly. I looked up and saw her quickly climb on top of me, her hair in her eyes until she whipped it back as she straddled me.

"Kayla-" I managed to get out before she looked down to me, one of her hands now going over and pressing tightly against my mouth, the other already unzipping my jeans. She shoved her hand down my jeans, panting loudly as I did through her hand. I could already feel the warmth of her palm as she slowly palmed my balls and outside my boxers. She then slowly began rubbing around the base of my dick.

Groaning in pleasure, I looked up to see her tits nearly spilling out, looking like two huge balls of sourdough bread, full and white. I felt her bare feet on my exposed ankles, soft and cool at the tops.

"Shut. Up..." Kayla whispered, her mouth ajar. Her palm began to slowly torture me, grinding against my hardness. "You're going to shut your fucking mouth and you will NOT cum til I SAY so... got me??"

I whimpered low into her other hand, clamped over my mouth. My breathing became harder and more drawn out as I writhed beneath her. Her handjobs were amazing!

I shut my eyes, thoroughly horny as she began to stroke slower, her hand now sliding down, quickly wrapping around my cock on the inside of my boxers. The warmth and softness of her hand about made me ejaculate almost immediately.

"Shhhhhh... sh sh shhhhh..." Kayla whispered sweetly as she hushed me, shaking her head as a smile formed on her face. Her expression grew more smug as she looked down. Her toes began to massage my ankle.

I grunted deep, thrusting in and out of her hand. Kayla... God DAMN, baby!

Her fondling hand's speed increased a little, and the softness of her hand but firm grip caused a little of my seed to begin leaking.

I moaned louder, my eyes shut, listening to her panting increase. Her tiny little moans were now present as she felt me grow to my full girth in her hand, and my cum began to flow a little more.

I was already close.

I squirmed under her, the sensation of her crotch (hot and moist now) grinding into me while she masturbated me, the hotness of that soft and small palm causing me to now squeal quietly into her hand.

This was becoming too much...

I opened my eyes, pleading with her to end it but not really.

"You're close, sweetie..." Kayla giggled, her cocky smile bigger. "I can fucking TASTE it..."

She stopped rubbing me out and quickly brought her palm to her face, then smelled and licked my early excitement off of her hand.

"Mmmmm...." she moaned, biting her bottom lip as she humped into me repeatedly, and more urgently.

I moaned loudest in her hand, but Kayla silenced me. "STOP... stop.... stop, baby... shhhh... stop... Shhhhh.. here..."

Her palm now lathered in her spit, Kayla jammed her hand back into my boxers, resuming her masturbation of me. This time she gripped tightly and began to beat me off harder.

I writhed again, nearly screaming in her palm, her spit and warmth feeling absolutely fucking incredible.

I moaned helplessly, my hands now going to her waist. I drilled into her, now dry fucking this little vixen. Kayla drew out a sharp cry, hissing. Her eyes shut, and her tongue jutted out - flat and even salivating as she pleasured me.

"So close..." she whined, her voice now soft, gazing down at me in pity. Her eyes grew softer, and finally she heard my rapid breathing increase into her hand.

I let out a cry, feeling the sensation arrive.

Kayla stopped, now edging me.

I gasped, my cock spazzing, but not cumming.

Clever bitch.

"Shhhhh...." she commanded, biting her lower lip again.

I shook my head, moaning louder in protest.

I glanced at her tits, resuming their slow jiggles as she began again to waxing my carrot, going so slow that my urge to bust slowly came forward.

"Nooooot yeeee-eeeet!" she sang, giggling. Her smile was back to being smug, and she then amped it up as she purposely slowed down from midway up from my cock to the tip, her fingers going in a circular motion, drawing out a little more pre-cum that flowed out now.

"Bet you wanna blow your fucking jizz all over my face, huh, sweetie..."

I shook my head, moaning my desire into her hand as I looked up at her.

"No? Where then?" she cooed, her panting resuming. "On myyyyy.... feets?"

I shook my head but still moaned at the thought of covering the tops and toes of those feet in my milk.

"Between.... my... boobs?" she guessed, now sighing erotically aloud, grinding harder into me as her hand sped up. "I actually LOVE that shit..."

I watched her cleavage jiggle hard in her hand movement, hearing her sigh contentedly.

"You're fucking THICK, too, baby..." she giggled. "Bananas don't have SHIT on you..."

I shook my head, moaning softer as I looked away while blushing. But she turned me roughly back to look at her face, now angry.

Her handjob matched her expression.

I cried weakly, feeling my cum rise...

"Here-" Kayla softly said, now leaving my cock and yanking both my boxers and my pants down to my knees and in rapid gusto. My cock was now in the open, standing tall, pulsing in full length, and Kayla immediately took me in her hand and wrapped her lips and tongue around my head, then down my shaft. Her sloppy vocalization, humming and even high-pitched moans of approval began.

She finally released my mouth, and I thanked her by holding her hair in a tight ponytail behind her head as she sucked me.

Kayla moaned low and long into my head, her tongue now hugging my shaft somehow as she

did so. I shut my eyes, laying my head back as I writhed harder than ever.

I praised her. "Good GIRL, Kayla..."

"Mhm...?" she replied in her mouthful, her spit flowing out now and dribbling onto my stomach.

Her dark brown eyes watched me, bright and full of mischief. Her hands then scratched down my sides as she slowed down, her tits swelling slowly.

She shut her eyes and mewed somewhat as I caressed her right cheek lovingly.

"That's my good girl..." I praised, my eyes shut again. "You suck that fucking cock, sweetie... That's a good girl... yeah..."

"Mhmmmm..." Kayla replied, nodding a little.

"You like sucking dick, don't you, kitten?"

Kayla applied more suction around my cock in reply, slurping loudly. I looked at her bouncing tits, rippling in her top as she sweetly added, "Mhm.... mhmmmmmm..."

The urge increased.

"Baby... I'm so close..." I whispered, chuckling. I pulled her hair back harder.

"MMMMMMM...." Kayla whined, her eyes now looking up to me. I saw her raise her feet up behind her as she sucked desperately. "mmmmm.. mmm... mmmm?"

I looked down from her bare, pale soles, then into those "fuck-me" eyes. I rubbed her face gently. Her cheeks flushed a light pink as she shut her eyes, smiling a little even with her mouth still full.

"So beautiful..." I whispered.

"Mmmmmm...?" she asked, eyes still closed. Kayla sucked me slowwwwwly now, her spit now POURING out of her mouth.

Her tongue leeched onto my head, and her hand began to now milk me with the other fondling my balls.

I sighed, thrusting into her mouth.

It felt like her vagina, and of course I thought of her shaved mound down there.

I then began to smell her arousal.

I felt the urge to have her ride me.

Kayla whined but only to get me off. "Unnnmmmhhhhmmmm??"

"Shhhh..." I softly said, my voice shaking as my climax was near its peak. "Good... girl... shit... SHIT... UNNHHHH, KAYLA... BABY..."

Squealing with delight, Kayla held still with me in her mouth, giggling long as I pulled her hair tightest as I could, watching me in pure lust.

She brandished her soles in the air, and with a good, long and SLUTTY moan, she got me...

"OHHHH FUCK, I'M CUMMING... I'M CUMMING...!?" I shouted, looking her right in the eyes as I unleashed rope after rope in her mouth.

Kayla swallowed, and moaned. "MMMMMMMMAMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm..."

"OH FUCK... good girl, baby..." I gasped, loosening up in my grip of her hair. "Such a good girl!"

Kayla nodded, giggling again as I felt her throat contract to swallow the rest of my seed. I looked at her face, her feet, her tits pressed against me down there.

I finally stopped cumming, and Kayla's mouth finally left my cock. It fell down drained and limp, and Kayla suddenly sat up slowly, helping to pull up my boxers and jeans while I recovered, speaking in literal tongues after her latest tongue and throat hugging.

I finally came to and looked at her, sweating and laughing as she now lay by my side and petting my face, nothing like the battle ax she'd been before.

But it was all an act, anyway.

We did this to amp things up, to remind ourselves to never forget the fire.

The passion.

The desire.

A lustful contract, even, all done out of love.

After laying for a good few minutes after I finally came down for good, we shared a good, long kiss.

Kayla smiled, head on my chest and looking up at me. She then said,

"Mkay... now... whatcha want for dinner?"

I wryly looked at her, a hand sliding down her top, then replied as she began to moan once my fingers found her left breast: "You."

Moaning louder now, Kayla giggled and spread her legs after she slipped out of her pajama bottoms, her dark gems beaming at me.

"Bón appetít!" she happily sighed, watching me go down to her cave...

***