Knight Fall

Story Info
Gay Superhero cuck story.
2.1k words
4.19
2.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't care if Bat-Knight told me to stay away, I'm following him! He still treats me like a kid, but I'm 18 now.

I've already faced down the best of them. I whipped the Jester's ass. I beat off Hotshot! I proved myself time and again. Why won't Bat-Knight let me in? He seems to think I'm good enough for an angry fuck anytime he needs to let off some steam, but I always wind up feeling shut out and used.

If only he knew how much I want to please him - wearing these slutty panties and shaving my crotch. He can't keep his eyes off my bubble-butt. Sometimes I make his cock so hard it near tears a hole in his suit. And once we've thrown the crims in the slammer, he pins me down for some slamming of our own!

In those moments I really belong to him, and I love it. His smell, his sweat, his grunts and sighs. It's just the two of us - no one knows him better than me. Which is why it's all the more hurtful when he can't put his trust in me. But I'll show him!

He thinks I don't even know the location of Brute's hideout - did everything he could to keep it from me. But the password for his database mainframe was easy to crack. I've seen his WhatsApp chats:

"I am Brute, and I could kill you... Instead I will simply break you!"

What the hell's that supposed to mean? I know I'm being jealous, it's not like I'm Bat-Knight's boyfriend. He's never said anything about this THING we've got going on, and I'm scared I'll ruin everything if I try to talk about it. Uff! Got to admit that I'm in love.

Focus now! There's something real fishy about this Brute wacko!

I swing into my green crop-top and yellow cape. Adjusting my black eye-mask, I check my reflection one last time (damn, looking cute!) and set out on my mission. Bat-Knight would never cheat on his Wonderboy, would he? I just can't shake the doubts.

Jumping subway carriages as they scream past one another in the dark tunnels below the city streets, I make my furtive approach. In no time I'm near the locale detailed in Bat-Knight's Rogues Index - an abandoned warehouse deep in the labyrinth of the Eastside Docks. The perfect place for the covert operations of a no good Crime-Lord like Brute to carry on unnoticed.

Lights glow inside. Scaling rusty girders I climb in thru the dilapidated roof, and voices are already discernible, reverberating in the gloom.

"You haven't broken me yet, Brute!"

It's Bat-Knight! He's sticking it to Brute! And he probably needs my help! Inching further along a lone beam I get a visual, and my heart sinks!

Bat-Knight is hung upside down in some fancy Kinbaku sling, naked except for his mask and his cape, which trails onto the floor under him. He's hard as a fence post, his lousy cheating dick dripping a lusty puddle in anticipation of his foe. A second voice rumbles in the dark,

"Death would only end your agony and silence your shame, Bat-Knight!"

Now I catch first sight of the Baddie stealing my Man, and Brute's a brick shithouse, hench AF! Wearing a black singlet and army boots, he strides bare-chested. His face is covered with a scary wrestling mask, with four long tubes connected to the back of his head. That's how he gets his Punch - a dangerous and highly illegal performance enhancing drug, mainlined directly into his brain!

So Bat-Knight chose this low-life junkie over me! I can't stand it! Dropping from the rafters, I make my entrance,

"You lying, cheating..." but words fail me, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Wonderboy! I told you to stay away!"

"But this is a perfect turn of events!" Brute thunders, arresting me with astonishing speed.

I'd never have believed such a heavy fighter could move so quick. He snaps on me with ruthless efficiency, buckling me down and tying my wrists behind my back, having more of that Kinbaku rope at hand.

"I swear if you touch him, Brute...!" Bat-Knight spits impotently from his hook.

Oh Man, I really messed up! I don't stand a chance against this guy! Now he's spanking me on his knee like a baby - the steady barrage of resounding slaps echoing in every corner of the dilapidated depot. His palm's bigger than my whole butt! Ow! Fuck! He means business!

"For your defeat to be absolute, it is not your body but your spirit that I must break, Bat-Knight! And now Wonderboy has given me the means by which to accomplish it!"

What is this Nut-job talking about? With my hands tied, I'm completely at his mercy. Now he's flipping me onto my back, hoisting my legs up over his hocks. Yikes! With a single tug he snaps my red panties clean off! Lucky I took the time to shave down there this morning - looking cute and smooth, baby!

"Fuck, now this smells hella good!" Brute growls.

Whoah, he's totally sniffing out my dirty briefs! Peeling his wrestling mask up just high enough to reveal the lower half of this face, he huffs on my smalls. Man, he's got one handsome jawline. Square and stubbled - an ultimate jock.

"Mmm, that's gonna keep me going all day!"

Lost in the fragrance, he reaches down to pinch on my left ball between his great big finger and thumb, squeezing down on it like bubble pack!

"Ow, stop it!" I whimper with a blush.

The Hunk ignores me,

"I can see why he's so precious to you, Bat-Knight!"

"Ahh! Please! Let go! Stop it, please!"

"I'll decide when it's time to stop, kid," Brute booms, dealing my sack a loud slap.

"Fuck!" I cry helplessly, remembering too late how much Bat-Knight disapproves of cuss words.

"Brute!" Bat-Knight boils.

"Well, well, well. Looks like we found Bat-Knight's Achilles heel - the tender source of all his power!"

Smack! Brute slaps my balls again.

Fuck, this Brute dude is actually pretty hot! And fun! He seems to recognise my worth! Why didn't Bat-Knight ever bosh my balls like this?

Slap! Ungh! Uh-oh I kinda love this, and Brute has noticed.

"Yeah that's how it starts, Wonderboy!" he grins, "Not so bad after all is it? Ask for the next one, babe. Beg Daddy to spank it..."

He caresses my thighs, slowly running his fingertips into my crotch.

"...do it!" I eventually blurt, yearning for his hand.

Spank!

"Do it! Spank me Daddy!"

"Wonderboy, no!" Bat-Knight yells!

"Do what, baby?" Brute smirks.

"Spank me, Daddy! Spank my naughty balls!"

"No!" Bat-Knight despairs.

"Fuck yeah!" Brute triumphs, slapping my poor sack around like pizza dough.

Just as I'm straining to gasp with the agony of it, he leans right over to kiss me full on the mouth! I'm swamped by the Man, invaded by his massive tongue. Slurping on my chops, he strokes his hand down my hairless bely and into my groin, flipping my flaccid willy around with his chunky finger.

"Oh, you still nice and soft?" he winks, coming up for air, "I can tell you're a little nervous kid, but I got something that'll loosen you up."

Reaching behind his enormous head, he dislocates one of those tubes, and plumbs it right into my gawping yap. The pipe feeds a stream of green vapour into my nostrils and mouth, and instantly I'm hit!

"How d'you like THAT sexy? Ought to put a few hairs on your chest!"

Oh no, I don't do drugs! This shit is really spinning me out! I'm high as a fucking kite! Now he rips his wrestling singlet to shreds, revealing the full magnificence of his body. Brute's a fucking God! His bronzed semi looms over me like an elephant trunk, gradually swelling to it's fullest, and leaking a victory drip of precum from it's cleft.

Throwing a glance back over his shoulder he hollers,

"I'll break your spirit Bat-Knight, by taking the one thing that is most precious to you..."

My head is swimming, but I've got just enough wits to understand what Brute is planning, and it can't come soon enough. My whole being yearns for his cock.

Limp with Punch, I surrender and Brute stretches me out to my limits, filling me up completely with each mighty thrust. I feel like a sheath on his mighty rod - a happy plaything for his incredible penis.

Bat-Knight and Brute exchange words, but I'm too gone to make sense of what they're saying. My prostate sings like a tiny songbird deep inside - like a cute little robin chirruping, cheerleading Brute's name.

"That's right, son! Give in to me! Submit to my will!"

The Bull's voice cuts through the head-rush. Planting kisses on my nipples and and my neck, Brute makes love to me. How long have we been fucking like this? I can feel pee shoot uncontrollably thru my floppy inch-long dinkus, and Brute chuckles. I'm so embarrassed - Wonderboy's silly softgasm!

"Ha, ha, ha! See how quickly your lad betrays you, Bat-Knight! Barely a single bounce on my Lumber and he's squirting like a smutty bitch!"

Guess I lost rack of time, Brute's just getting started! Thank goodness the Punch is wearing off. My head clears, and I can get a better sense of my surroundings. Wiping his fingertip in my piss, Brute flicks a perfectly aimed drop at Bat-Knight's upturned face. Aghast, speechless, my juice hangs on his stubble.

"Let's see what a real pounding will do..."

"Nooo!" Bat-Knight wails, suddenly ejaculating hands-free at the sight of having me stolen like this.

Fuck this is awesome! Brute turns back, riding me deep and slow, pressing his enormous balls between us. What a Boss!

Bat-Knight can only watch and wriggle as Brute rails me - Ten solid minutes of uninterrupted action. Rising at last to an obvious climax, the Beast thumps a red button on his belt, releasing a fresh super-size dose of Punch into his brain. Reinforced with this mind-altering high, he quickens his pace, raising me up on his pole like a flag. Puffing and panting, he bashes franticly on my ass, moments away from satisfaction.

At last he arrives, sighing with relief, spurting his juice into me and gradually slowing up the onslaught,

"You're a real sweet fuck, you know that kid?"

My wrist ties are cut loose with a swift flick of Brute's pocket knife, and I drape my arms around him. He won me fair and square.

"I'm all yours, Daddy," I murmur biting my lip.

"Damn right you are!" he snickers, slapping my face and slinging me over his shoulder like a Hunter's kill.

We leave Bat-Knight hanging - We all know he'll escape back to the Knight-Cave to recoup and plan a counter attack. That's just how it goes with Superheroes and their Villains. Maybe he'll find a way to best the Brute and win me back? Until then, it's Brute's time to shine.

I'm not Wonderboy anymore. Now I'm Bitchboy! - At least that's what Brute's been calling me, and the Papers put it in the headline they ran alongside that famous picture of me sat naked in Brute's lap. We were on every front page when the city finally fell to the Villains.

Everything's way better since I switched to the dark side. Brute keeps me on a short leash, chained to his throne high above the apocalypse. And he chose the right costume for my new persona, dressing me up nice and sissy. A Pink eye-mask and short pink cape, with pink heels and a neat little pink cage - and nothing else!

He never lets me cum, but he loves my pee, and he's been putting it in his Punch, making him more powerful and horny than ever. I don't fight crime anymore. Instead Brute releases me into the night to hunt down trainee cops, and turn them to life of vice. Those sexy rookies all think they can catch me - that I'll be a routine arrest, but none of them can resist my ass. I can get a regular pair of straight-boy rookie cops spit-roasting me in heartbeat. Then their hooked, and they quite their team and ditch their fiancés and follow me back to Brute's fortress to join his growing army of reprobates.

He's this city's new Daddy - and my bonnie balls are his greatest prize. Sometimes he's nasty, sometimes he's nice, but he's always in charge - and that's just exactly the way I like it!

*

Drop me a comment, I love the comments