Knight in Shining Armour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She always had been ever since that very first night when she had shoved her tightly up against the dryer and roughly taken her from behind while she trembled inside and put up very little resistance to her sexual assault!

........................

Monica had never gotten involved in Tom's decision-making about the employees and never contested it whenever he fired one, even when it had been about her sleeping with them. Tom had once caught her sucking the chauffeur's dick in the garage early one morning and had fired him. And then there had been a couple of the pool boys he had caught her with over the years. One of the times had been in the pool, and the boy had been fucking her hard from behind as she stood in the shallow water and was bent over the edge of the pool wall while she rapidly stroked her clit with precision.

Tom had suddenly walked up on them just as the young man was emptying himself into her, and she was beginning to wither in ecstasy from her orgasm. Tom stood quietly and let her finish, then politely fired the boy.

But she had fought Tom long and hard that night over Rosa.

Neither one of them slept much that night at all as Monica first pleaded Rosa's case for her, claiming it was all her fault, explaining how she had helplessly attacked the sweet, innocent little girl in the bathroom, and when that didn't work, she had threatened to leave Tom and divorce him before finally professing her love for the little Latino princess and begging and pleading with him to somehow have mercy on her and to please, please not take the precious little angel away from her.

Sometime in the wee hours of the morning, Monica finally gave up out of sheer exhaustion, rolled over, and went to sleep. When she awoke the following day, Tom was leaving for work; that was the last time she saw him alive again. Rosa did not attend the funeral, but Monica told Rosemary that she could return to work whenever she wished. Sometime later that evening, Monica glanced out of a window that overlooked the front yard and was suddenly profoundly touched at the sight of Miguel setting up all the Halloween decorations.

She gasped a little to herself at first, though as she knew that Miguel hated those ghastly decorations nearly as much as she did, but out of respect for Tom, he was placing them just as he would have with the same care and meticulous precision, he had always seen Tom use in the past.

She felt a sudden burst of warmth within her heart towards Miquel as she quietly witnessed his devotion to Tom, and she quickly made a mental note to give him a blowjob sometime for his thoughtfulness during her time of tragedy.

Later that night, Rosemary came to Monica's room dressed only in a robe, and as she slipped into the bed beside her, she let it gently slide off her to the floor. First, they just held each other for a while as they cried quietly together, and then, with tender care, she softly made love to Monica. Afterward, as Monica lay shaking and trembling in her arms, she explained to her that Rosa was very upset about Tom catching them the way he did and then suddenly falling over dead that way. Rosemary quietly explained that Rosa felt as if Tom's sudden death was all her fault somehow and that she did not yet know for sure if she would ever be able to come back to work there.

....................

That had been days ago, and each morning since then, Monica had been up at the crack of dawn, sitting at the edge of her bed, eagerly awaiting Rosemary's arrival in hopes that Rosa maybe with her. Each morning, Rosemary had just nodded her head no, and Monica had quickly gone back to bed and refused to budge from it other than to shower occasionally or go to the bathroom, and then it was right back to bed. She wouldn't eat anything, and she cried constantly day and night. Before long, Rosemary began to realize that Monica was in a deep, deep state of depression, and it wasn't all just because of her husband's recent death!

She began to suspect that Monica had really been bitten this time and that she may honestly be profoundly and hopelessly in love with her young daughter. From how Rosa had been acting of late, she was also beginning to suspect that the feeling may be mutual. When she arrived the following day only to find that Monica had not even bothered to get up that morning and await her arrival, she knew she must do something to help her and do it soon.

She quickly turned and rushed back home. She had to speak with Rosa immediately and find out how Rosa felt about Monica before this all ended up very badly! When Rosemary returned a short time later, Monica had awoken and sat up in bed, her eyes red, puffy, and swollen. She was very pale and just looked like a god-awful mess. Rosemary made her get up and helped her get into the shower and then went back to the small bedside table, pulled a small piece of folded pink paper from her pocket, and dropped it there; she then made her way back downstairs and out to her car where Rosa was waiting for her.

When Monica exited the bathroom and saw the little piece of pink paper lying on the night table, she didn't have to do a double take to ensure she saw things correctly; she would know that precise fold anywhere. Her hands trembled violently as she ripped the little piece of paper open to find the little clock and calendar drawn there, and at the bottom in the very corner was the one little word, "Rosa."

A short time later, when Monica, looking like a million bucks, entered the small, sleazy, rundown motel room just down the road, Rosa, with tears streaming down her face, suddenly jumped from the bed and ran to her with open arms and Monica quickly pulled her in, scooped her up close and began showering her sweet little face with kisses. Monica soon lay back utterly nude with her legs spread wide and hanging over the edge of the bed, and as Rosa knelt there on the floor between them, she soon had Monica declaring that it was just about time, as she squealed loudly and proclaimed that she was fixing to cum!

Rosemary tried to sit quietly in a chair in a dark corner of the room with her skirt up around her waist and one hand down her panties. Still, the other pinched at one of her nipples through her uniform. She intensely watched her sweet, beautiful young daughter thoroughly service Monica; she soon brought herself off around her fingers. She couldn't help but squeal loudly for a moment and then purr softly to herself. Later that night, as they all lay in Monica's bed dressed in their nightgowns, they quietly made plans with Monica lying in the middle.

It was soon decided that Rosemary and Rosa would come to live with her at the home as Monica softly proclaimed that she loved them both immensely and would never survive another day without them. Rosemary would no longer be the housekeeper but would now take over the duties of the household manager, handle all the employees, and see that all household needs were met.

Rosemary was quite happy with this new arrangement but harbored some concerns. As much as she loved her, she knew Monica was a deeply disturbed pervert who would sooner or later suggest or try to initiate some sexual contact between Rosa and herself. When Rosemary examined these thoughts in her head, although she refused to admit them and tried to ignore them, she became nervous and excited. She would often have to change her panties shortly afterward.

Monica knew that Rosa had always received an excellent education thus far and that she was already a brilliant girl and had been doing very well in her first two years of college, so the following day, she gently took her by the hand and led her down the stairs to Tom's office in the basement.

She watched closely the way Rosa reacted when she told her about the large company she owned and how much it was supposedly all worth; she could tell the young girl was a bit impressed, but it was moments later when she saw the young girl's eyes light up and begin to sparkle when she explained to her how Tom had always handled everything and had taken care of her every need and that now that's what she wanted her to do for her.

There would be no more household chores or cleaning for her; she was no longer a housekeeper; she was now Monica's assistant and would now be handling anything not already being dealt with by the company accountants.

She watched closely as the tears welled in Rosa's eyes as she rushed to her and fell into her arms. Monica pulled her in tightly, and as she kissed her lightly, she suddenly realized that, without a doubt, she had already found her new Knight in shiny armor!

Now that Tom was gone, Rosemary understood that she no longer had to keep any secrets if she did not wish to do so, but after much thought on the matter, she decided that some things were just best left alone. After much reflection, she decided that she would never tell Monica of that night so long ago now, when she had been preoccupied with something, Tom had been drinking heavily. He had raped her in the tiny guest house out by the pool, and Rosa was his daughter!

It was a secret she ultimately decided to take to her grave with her.

The End

All feedback, positive or negative, is always undoubtedly greatly appreciated.

12