All Comments on 'Knocked Up at The Sci Fi Convention'

by preggophile69

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 month ago

1 star. Not because it was a bad story but because the author made too many mistakes.

We, the readers, are omniscient. We know all and see all, especially as lot when we can read inner monologues. You can’t lie to us. Sure you can omit a few elements here and there but you can’t lie.

He lied when he said he had never been there before. He lied when he said he never saw the barbarian before. He lied when he said it was time to “do it or get off the pot”. And she lied when she repeatedly yelled at him.

You can lie to yourself, your spouse or to your family but you can’t lie to god.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Awww....

bluerubberonebluerubberoneabout 1 month ago

Per www.literotica.com/categories Literal definition of the category is defined as below.... as the name is meant to be ironic in nature and that has not changed in its 30 years of the site's existence. I love preggo stories, but you killed it for me because I was expecting something else entirely and it ruined the story for me, so I can't leave a good rating.

"Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. [44.1k]"

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 month ago

Very nice, thanks! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice sweet story.

I liked her humorous reactions and comebacks to his comments, just a suggestion, try more of that.

The Sci-fi and nerd genre is ripe for that kind of stuff, after all the Big Bang Theory did well with it.

And now that you've started, please continue. I would not mind if you back filled the story on the meeting and the second year (I assume they did see each other between the first and second years).

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 month ago

Was this role playing? If so ok. I don’t condone rape tho.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I agree that it didn't fit the category at all.

The fake rape scene came out of nowhere and was really off-putting.

The story was also quite choppy. We go from one kind of story to another kind of story to a third kind of story without any transition.

There's enough here that I think you can do a lot better. But this is not a great work.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

Good story, but I’m not sure I can believe that Sci-fi nerds can get beautiful women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Fun to read but there was another way to write it.

Whack doodle has valid comment.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

16GaDouble16GaDoubleabout 1 month ago

So what if it wasn't the typical Loving Wives story (and yes, it maybe should have gone into Romance), but I liked it very much, and I awarded all five of 'em to ya'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'm so happy when I click on what I'm fearing is a cuck story and find someone just put one in the wrong category. I wish they wouldn't make it so easy to put stuff wrong.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 month ago

Stick with one tense. You start off properly in past tense, since you ARE telling a story about something that happened in the past. Then, "She looks?" Why not, "She looked?" "gives me?" Why not "gave me?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Story bounced around in tone, but you brought it through that well, in the end.

Maybe should have gotten married earlier....

There are a lot of unknowns here, does she hit other conventions with her legs open, there are months and months that other men cannot get her more pregnant. Although, he does seem to have at least been aroound her when she was pregnant previously, as well as causing it....

Fun and sexy

coolstrangeravenuecoolstrangeravenueabout 1 month ago

I really like this story's plot and angle, and while the storytelling style just isn't one that's for me, I'm following because I'd like to see what follows. As I think about this story, I hope other people who like this style find it, but it's always hard for me to connect with the characters when their journey involves them (all of the characters involved) having inherent knowledge something I don't find out until later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Kinda hard to keep track of but I still loved it. You could have a great idea for a series based around the sci-fi conventions. There are so many between the Sci Fi and the horror, etc that material would be endless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpreggophile69@preggophile69
Just a fan of pregnant women. Love to read stories about them and to write stories about them. Much more at https://subscribestar.adult/preg-stories Cum visit me there. More stories and artwork every week.