Knocking on Lisa's Back Door Ch. 02

Story Info
A few more details.
1.5k words
4.25
6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope that I didn't give the impression that the first time with Lisa was easy-peasy. I mean, it was easy in as much as making the actual decision was easy. Lisa sort of decided for both of us.

It was Lisa who had asked if I was going to put my cock in her. I hadn't even been thinking about sex up until that point. Well, perhaps just a little bit. It was hard not to. Lisa was a good-looking woman. Not especially pretty. But certainly handsome. (If you get my distinction.) And she had great legs. Dancer's legs. And when she had climbed into the lower branches of those trees in the park that nobody seemed to really know about, and given me a lesson in local history while I had been gazing up at her snug-fitting bright red knickers, smooth and taut over her beautifully-shaped pubic mound, well....

Also, once we had made it as far as the bedroom, it was Lisa who had suggested that I use her back door. That hadn't even been close to being on my list of what-to-do-next possibilities. But deciding to do it, and then getting the deed done, they were two very different things.

'The back door? Yeah. Let's do it. Knock, knock, knocking on the old back door,' I said -- just so that she was in no doubt that we were, indeed, both on the same page.

'So... how do you like to...?'

'Like to?'

'How do you like to do it.'

'Oh, yes. Do it.' I said. 'Yes. Well... umm... up to you really. Whatever works for you.' (Well, she had hinted that she had some experience of these matters.)

Lisa sat up, reached for her wine glass, and took a sip. Then she put her glass down again on the table beside the bed, and looked at my cock (which, by then, was at half mast and continuing to rise). 'Nice,' she said. 'Yes. Nice. Nice pointed head. Nice pointed end. I like that. All the better for making an entry. One finger... two fingers... cock!' And she nodded.

'I suppose so,' I said.

'And not too big either.'

'Oh. Sorry,' I said. 'Am I too small?'

'No, no. Not at all. Anyway, size can be a bit over-rated. Big enough is big enough. That's my opinion on the matter. Although I think many girls like the idea of trying a big one. Just once or twice. Just to see what it's like. Just to see how it feels. And, for some girls, big feels pretty good. But, sometimes, once is enough. Once was certainly enough for me. I'm not a size queen.' And she laughed.

'Right,' I said.

'Do we have lube?' Lisa asked.

'Lube?'

'Yes. KY? Something like that? A bit of slippery? Something to help to get things started.'

'Oh. Yes. Well... umm... possibly,' I said. 'Let me just check.' (I knew that Chrissy and I had had some KY Jelly. I just wasn't sure if Chrissy had taken it with her when she moved out. I sort of suspected that she might have. I don't know why.)

The KY Jelly had first made its appearance on a memorable Saturday night. It was back when things between Chrissy and I were still humming along. Back when we were still trying things. Back before Chrissy had decided that the spark had lost its spark.

It was threatening to rain. Chrissy and I had had a light supper and then I had gone for a bit of a run. Just across to Edgware Road, then up as far as Tumbril Street, across to The Wheatsheaf, and then back home again via The High Street. I returned to the flat just before the rain started and went and took a shower.

'Bedroom,' Chrissy said as I emerged from the shower.

'Bedroom?'

'Yes. Bedroom. And naked. I shall join you shortly.'

Bedroom. Naked. Yes, why not? I did as I was bid. And waited for Chrissy to join me.

'Hands and knees,' she said, as she entered the bedroom dressed in just a plastic apron and a pair of latex gloves.

'Oh?'

'Perhaps near the end of the bed,' she said. 'Hind quarters facing outwards.'

I got myself into position and waited to see what was going to happen next. 'Oh, and music,' Chrissy said, adjusting the bedside radio. 'Apparently animals find music very soothing. When they are being milked.' And then Chrissy, naked save for the plastic apron and latex gloves, positioned herself and set to work on my conveniently dangling cock.

'I almost forgot,' she said after she had pumped and stretched my now-hardening cock a couple of times. And that's when she produced the tube of KY Jelly from the pocket in the front of her plastic apron. 'This may be a little cool,' she said. 'But don't worry. It'll soon warm up.'

She was correct on both counts. The jelly was at first cold. But it did soon warm up. And, aided by her ministrations, my cock, which had been rather pathetically hanging there, began to extend and fatten. I'm not suggesting that it suddenly got enormous. But you know what I mean. It certainly remembered what it was there for.

'Do I need to do anything?' I asked.

'No. Just relax. Relaxation is important. Apparently.'

For a few minutes, Chrissy continued to 'milk' my slippery cock. And then, just as it threatened to get... well... interesting, she stopped. 'Oh, no. Don't stop now,' I was tempted to say. But I didn't. I just waited. And then, having waited, I felt my arse cheeks being gently spread.

'And relax,' Chrissy said. Another few seconds and her latex-clad finger was applying almost ice-cold jelly to my exposed arsehole. 'And relax,' she repeated as her pale blue latex-clad invasion force edged onward. 'Nice?'

'Umm... interesting,' I conceded.

'Interesting is a good start,' she said. And then, while one hand attended to my freshly-slicked arsehole, the other returned to my cock -- which I think may have found a new life.

Yes, interesting. Very interesting. To this day, I'm not quite sure how to describe the feeling. But it certainly wasn't boring. It was, as I say, interesting. And then, after several minutes, interesting turned into... well... exciting. And then... BOOM! I suddenly exploded. 'Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck!'

'Well,' Chrissy said. 'That seemed to work.'

'Where did you learn that?' I asked.

'It was in a magazine. At the hairdressers. There were a couple of other tricks too. But we'll save those for another day.'

After that first time, Chrissy and I did it several more times. And KY Jelly became a regular item on our shopping list. But, as I say, when Lisa asked if I had any KY, I wasn't sure if I still had some or if Chrissy had taken it with her.

'Maybe in one of the drawers,' I told Lisa, and I reached across and pulled open the top drawer of the bedside cabinet. There was no KY Jelly. But Chrissy's cock harness was there. I hastily closed the drawer and opened the drawer below it. 'Oh, yes,' I said. 'Here we are.' And then I suddenly felt the need to explain why I had a half-empty tube of personal lubricant in my drawer. 'I sometimes....' And I mimed a bit of hand action. 'You know... to relieve the stress. To... well... you know.'

Lisa smiled and nodded. 'Yes. We don't want any blisters,' she said.

I flipped open the tube and looked at Lisa. 'Now... where do we want this?' I asked.

'I don't know. Perhaps a dab behind each of my ears?' she said. And she laughed.

I think I probably frowned. But then I too laughed. 'Oh. Yes. Fair enough,' I said. 'But what I really meant was should I put it on me? Or should I put it on you? What do you think?'

'Perhaps a bit on each of us,' she said. And she lay back, spread her legs, and put her ankles back somewhere near her ears. She was certainly flexible. Maybe the dancer's legs were no accident.

A little lube on each of us did the job perfectly. No sooner did I have the tip of my freshly-slicked cock resting at the entrance to her glistening rosebud, than I could feel it being sucked in. Oh... yes! Oh yes, oh yes.

'Oh, fuck, yes!' Lisa confirmed.

And, although I had never thought about it before, the head of my cock was rather well shaped for pushing into tight places. Not that Lisa's arsehole was especially tight. But it was tight enough to be rather exciting. 'Oh, yes. That feels good,' I told her.

'It certainly does,' she confirmed.

And that was just the beginning. That was just the tip of the iceberg. Or, more correctly, the tip of my cock.

'Let me know when to stop,' I said.

'Oh, I will,' she assured me. But she didn't. Little by little, we kept on keeping on and, eventually, my balls were slapping against her shapely arse cheeks.

'Oh, yes!' she said. 'Yes, yes, yes!'

I think that it was probably about that point that George put her doggy nose around the corner. Probably to see what all the noise was about.