All Comments on 'Knockout Ch. 51: End'

by Small_Island

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent. Good to see people not letting a jerk control them. Now we need at least one more chapter. Janice obviously likes getting a black cock in her, and the obvious choice is... Jerome. A win for everyone. Just as it should be. Great story!

popuonepopuoneabout 3 years ago

To bad it had to end that way , but well written , good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

PLEASE don’t stop now. You’ve written Tim and Janice as a fun adventurous, sexy couple with SO many potential adventures in front of them yet. Tim getting with Justine, the waitress, Janice having fun with Ricardo... maybe they even check out another black cock or two for Janice. Jerome for sure. There’s obvious heat there that needs action. And so much more. Things were left hanging with the original Tim and Janice you alluded to at the beginning. You’ve made a great start, so please keep it going.

Small_IslandSmall_Islandabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the positive comments. (thought I should post now, before the negative ones hit. ;-) )

I'm glad you picked up on Jerome as a potential future partner; although, admittedly, those seeds were planted in a pretty visible way.

I don't want to get to him too quick, however. Face it, somebody who's in your daily life is a lot different than roving strangers at nightclubs.

Anyway, I do plan on getting back to J&T eventually, but first need to finish with a similar story that doesn't end so well.

If you read "Strung Along", I hope you'll comment. I take it you're not in the Loving-Wives = BTB club, so I'd really like to hear your takes on when things don't go right.

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

-- Small --

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You’re right, your set up for a hookup between Janice and Jerome is well started. Chapters with Tim and Janice giving it another try, next time with Alonzo, Angie and Carla, even with Javier or (and?) Ricardo. To even go a different direction, with Janice making a business trip the the Netherlands due to the new work relationship. Amsterdam? Lots of opportunities for new adventures while visiting in Europe.

One of the best things about Knockout is the way you bring your main characters to life, making them real people unlike so many stories in Literotica. Keep up the good work, there is SO much opportunity here for more, as J&T would say, OPPORTUNITIES!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Obviously the Jerome tease from the start, but there's a lot of stop & go for page after page. Plenty of chances for Janice to rev it up on Friday night....then finally she gets her slut on & gets the black cock she's been drooling over from the 1st paragraph....& and everything goes to hell. Odd. But I'd like to see where it leads next...eventually Jerome will be involved , but maybe the European home office has a black guy Jan has to "work" with. Or ...(though unlikely) Janice winds up at Bounce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

??? It has been far too long since the last chapter where Janice both experienced her first new cock and at the same time cut the guy off when he showed himself as a jerk. Good for her! Hopefully you’ve cooked up several new chapters you can begin adding where Janice and Tim continue their exploration of their new adventures in indulging their fantasies and bringing them to life. You’ve already introduced several potential new partners for both J & T, and no doubt your wonderful young couple can find others as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope you’re still interested in writing, both new stories and in particular additional chapters to showcase J&T furthering their making their fantasies into reality. You’ve made them one of the more interesting and likable couples in Literotica and I, and I imagine a legion of additional guys, want to read more sexy adventures they indulge in as they expand the number of new sex partners and experiences for J, mostly male but maybe a few ladies (Justine in a threesome with T?) as well while T gets to enjoy some new ladies as well. They’re young, no kids yet… it’s time to play!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow, so good. Are you still planning to add new chapters to further Tim and Janice’s exploration of new adventures - or should I say, opportunities? Please do, this is easily one of my favorite stories in Literotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous