Knot County Sheriff's Department Case 04

Story Info
Deputy Wendy confronts a pair of graffiti artists.
10.5k words
4.68
7.8k
8

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/02/2021
Created 12/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
586 Followers

Knot County Sheriff's Department; Case Four

Vulva Licking Vandals

*

This Story involves human females and Furry males engaging in sexual acts, so be aware if that isn't what you're looking for. I've taken a lot of inspiration from Jay Naylor's works, especially his "The Fall of Little Red Riding Hood" series, as well as E.Z. McCain's "Beastiverse" stories, so you may envision the world of these stories in a similar light. In this world, humans live in conjunction with various Beastman races, among other animals and mythical creatures. However, a curse borne by the ancient Goddess Hera has lived in the hearts of women for millennia, making them crave for Beast Cock and sex with Beastmen, Animals, and Monsters.

In this chapter, Deputy Wendy Cunningham catches a pair of lovely Lizard ladies spray painting a building with their erotic "artwork"...

*

Early afternoon, Deputy Wendy Cunningham has been asked to take a statement from the owner of a local convenience store. It might not have been an emergency or even an active call, but even getting the basic facts from this particular citizen had already proven unpleasant.

The young Deputy had done an admirable job to maintain as stoic a face as she could as the middle-aged man filed his formal complaint, and although he wasn't outright hostile his heavily disgruntled attitude was not making Wendy's job particularly easy. That said, it was entirely understandable why the store owner was so incensed, as he was claiming that the wall of his building had been tagged with graffiti multiple times over the last couple of weeks.

"Have you seen the vandals at any time, and would you be able to describe them?" Wendy asked, very polite and formally, just wanting to get all the info she could.

"Yeah, I spotted 'em last time, but they scared off too quick for me to catch them. I can tell you they were definitely a couple of those Lizard folks, no mistaking those big tails they were dragging behind 'em. Pretty sure one even one of those big, flappy hoods, real hard to miss. And I guess they were dressed like you'd expect a couple of punks to look like." The store owner grumbled out, looking down hard on the Officer as she jotted down the details in her notebook.

"So were these kids?" Wendy asked to clarify, but the owner just scowled and scoffed at that question.

"Not kids, punks I said! Probably a head taller than you, officer. They definitely weren't kids, and they need to be slapped in hand cuffs, not given a time out." The man explained irately.

"I understand sir, I just wanted to be clear." Wendy spoke, easily diffusing the owner's shortening patience. "If you say they vandalized your wall several times then there's a chance they might come again. I'll make sure to drive around your store several times when I'm on patrol tonight." At Wendy's offer, the man took a deep sigh while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Thank you, officer. Sorry if I came off a little rude, this kinda thing just riles me up, you know."

"It's perfectly fine sir. And I'll be sure to stay on the lookout tonight."

*

It was now nearly midnight, and Wendy was quite close to finishing her long shift on patrol. She was just about done with her last lap around town, and as promised she'd come to circle around the convenience store several times. But just as she was making her final pass by the place, the young Deputy just happened to see down the back alley at just the right angle and spotted a flash of movement behind the building. Someone was skulking around back there, and she assumed it was likely to be her graffiti artists. Grumbling silently to herself that they of course had to show up right before she clocked out, Wendy pulled her car into the parking lot and got out to confront them.

*

Behind the convenience store, two young women of a very different sort than the Deputy stood chattering as they each sized up the back wall of the building, quite proud of the imagery they'd just about finished putting up. One took a heavy sigh, stretching out her shoulders before turning her focus from the wall to her companion.

"Well Cleo, I really hope you're about satisfied with this. Took us three whole nights to finish." The first one spoke, the annoyance in her voice mild but not completely ignorable.

"How many times have I told you, Nef? You can't rush art, and I think the turn out on this one was well worth the time." The second figure, Cleo, replied, sounding much more satisfied than her friend.

"It's not the time I care about, but tagging the same place over and over again is just begging to get us caught. Hell, that old bastard nearly caught us last time. Now he's probably watching the place like a hawk." Nef argued, a bit more insistently this time.

"Will you relax? If the old man was watching us, he would've come screaming after us by now." The other artist simply dismissed her friend's worry with a smirk. "Besides, the moron didn't even take the chance to cover up our work, it would've been a complete waste to not finish it. And you can't tell me he didn't deserve this. Fucker deserves to have this seen by the whole town."

Nef couldn't help chuckling slightly, appeased by Cleo's rationale. "Not gonna argue with you there."

Just at that moment, Wendy started to come around the back of the building, quickly spotting the two figures snickering right in front of the wall, cans of spray paint littering the ground around them. The young woman immediately put her stoic face on and approached the girls with all the severity she could muster.

"Evening there, ladies. Are you having a good time?" Wendy approached, her stern sarcasm immediately grabbing the attention of the vandals, and freezing them in place. "I'm with the Knot County Sheriff's Department, and I was wondering if I could ask you two some questions?"

Neither of the hoodlums had the mind to run, and it was too late anyway, the Officer was practically right on them and getting a good look. They each just quietly cursed under their breath as they glared daggers at the Deputy as she came right up to them. But Wendy was unphased by their evil looks.

Cleo grunted quietly as Nef suddenly elbowed her in the ribs, hissing into her ear, "Fucking see?! I told you we'd get caught!"

Now that she was much closer, and as the two hoodlums didn't seem like they were about to run off, Wendy was finally able to get a good look at them in the dim light. As the store owner had said, the pair were a couple of Lizard people, though Wendy was a tiny bit surprised to find they were both girls. They looked to be around college age, probably only a few years younger than Wendy herself, although compared to the rather timid and frail looking Deputy, Wendy found the Reptiles' appearance to be absolutely striking.

The first girl had scales colored a deep, scarlet red covering the majority of her body, though her belly looked much smoother and was much more of a pale yellow. A crest of long, feather-like frills ran down along the back of her head and neck, and she had pulled her "hair" back tight into a very brushy tail that fanned out behind her.

The other Lizard's scales contrasted brilliantly with her friend, colored a shimmering, iridescent black that faded to a lackluster gray over her stomach and neck. And quite unlike her friend, she sported a wide, cobra-like hood that curled around the back of her head in almost a heart shape.

Both of the Cold-Blooded girls were dressed just as the store owner described, sporting typical "punk" attire. The Red Lizard wore some heavily ripped-up jeans along with a black cut-off t-shirt, hanging incredibly loosely and emblazoned with some kind of illegible metal band logo. The Black-Scaled girl was barely covered in some of the shortest jean-shorts Wendy had ever seen, and her own gray concert t-shirt clung to her figure like a second pair of skin. To top it off, both young ladies wore spiked chokers around their necks.

Wendy took all of these details in an instant, noting every nook and cranny so she'd have a good description if they made the poor choice to run off. But at the moment, it didn't look like they planned to try anything funny, so Wendy held her stony expression and continued to confront them.

"The reason I'm out here is I've received complaints from the owner of this store. Apparently, someone's been tagging his building with graffiti over the last few weeks." Wendy paused, making a point to turn her head and look directly at the cans of spray paint littered around the girl's feet. "I'll go ahead and assume you two are responsible."

Wendy paused another moment, offering the Beastgirls some chance to speak for themselves, but they just kept staring back at her in defiant hatred, something that only caused the Officer to sharpen her own look.

"Are either of you aware that this counts as criminal vandalism. That's a federal crime, and depending on the extent of the damage, you could both be fined up to a thousand dollars and face jail time of up to a year?" Wendy explained, her voice simmering with threatening authority.

That finally got a rile out of the vandals. Their faces both erupted in a look of pure indignation, their bodies tensing at the promise of such a harsh punishment.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! You're seriously gonna throw us in jail for splashing a little paint on the wall?!" The Black-Scaled Reptile, Cleo (though this wasn't known to the Officer), exploded. "Most of the shit on that wall has been up there for years! The stiff fuck that owns this place could have easily done something about the tags a long time ago, he just wants to get us in trouble because he hates Lizards!"

Wendy couldn't help but be taken a bit back by the suspect's sudden outburst, but she did not falter in their face. "That doesn't change the fact that what you're doing right now is illegal, and the owner has every right to press charges against you if he so chooses."

"This is bullshit!" The Red Lizard, Nef, suddenly jumped in. "The old bastard never cared about his store getting tagged before now! The only difference is we actually made the effort to put some real art up on his wall, and he's just pissed off because it reminds him of how pathetic he is!"

Wendy was a bit confused by that statement, but at first didn't intend to let that stop her from doing her job.

"Look, I am not going to argue with you over..." However, just as she was ready to actually put her boot down, the Deputy had to take a pause as she had turned her head and actually gotten a good look at the store's vandalized back wall, which had enough weak lights running along its' gutters to see the images clearly.

Most of the building was indeed covered in numerous petty graffiti tags, names, juvenile slang and crude drawings, many of which did look to be several years old. But square in the center of the wall was an image that someone had clearly put a hell of a lot of effort into.

The center mural showcased a highly detailed image of a large, hulking Lizard man, or Alligator she'd guess, and the painting made no mistake it was a male on display. The Gator sported a viciously happy expression, as he had one massive arm wrapped around a human female character. The woman was totally naked and looked equally pleased to be in the big monster's clutches, laying against the Reptile and caressing his scales with her body.

Wendy was stunned completely silent as she took in the painfully detailed painting, but the Lizard girls took this as a sign of horrified shock, and only thought to try and justify why they'd painted the mural.

"Look, we only put this thing up because the store owner's such a prejudiced bastard. He's been harassing us and our friends for months. He's threatened to have us arrested even when we were just hanging around in the parking lot doing fucking nothing, and it's only because we're Beasts!" Nef continued to rant her justification, sounding absolutely livid and one-hundred-percent certain of his motivations.

"For real! He's just singling us out because he's a limp dicked loser and everyone knows his wife fucked a big Gator boy behind his back! So we wanted to paint this piece to get even, remind him that at least his wife knows who to go to when she actually needs to be satisfied." Cleo explained the store owner's supposed grudge against them, or their kind rather.

But Wendy only barely heard the two, as she was deathly focused on the painting. She didn't even realize herself how flustered she'd become, as the image of the human girl in the clutches of the Alligator quickly brought to her memory her own pleasure at the hands of a Reptile, and she couldn't help recalling in vivid detail how amazing it had been when the Lizard Fringe had fucked her mercilessly in her squad car.

And as Wendy drowned in her delightfully vile memories, Cleo and Nef suddenly realized that the Officer wasn't paying them any attention at this point. She seemed far too distracted with their mural, in fact she was outright obsessing over it. And once they noticed that they began to sense other things. They saw how wide her eyes had become, and the deep blush that burned on her face. They saw her breaths becoming slow and deep, and her legs had begun to quiver so very weakly.

At that point Nef nudged Cleo, gaining the Black Lizard's attention and tapping her nose. Getting the message, Cleo smelled the air around them, and not only did they become immediately aware of the Deputy's sudden arousal, they finally noticed the faint yet unmistakable scent of Reptile coming off of her. Understanding just what that implied, the two salacious Serpents shared a vicious, predatory grin before they turned their wicked glares back on the unsuspecting Officer.

"Well, well, well Cleo, I'm starting to think little miss law-and-order here is a fan of your work." The Red-Scaled Saurus purred as she and her dark companion started to move and slowly circle Wendy.

"I think you're right, Nef. I know that look in her eyes all too well." The Black Reptile replied with nefarious intent in her voice.

Finally shaken from her reverie, Wendy flushed in panic as she became aware of the two Lizards, each at least half-a-head taller than her, threatening to surround her. And yet, even knowing the potential danger these criminals presented, the poor Deputy couldn't do anything more than shake desperately as Cloe came right to her side and wrapped her long, cold fingers around the smaller girl's bicep. At the same time Nef was sliding her own claws back across the human's narrow shoulder's and wrapping her up dangerously tight.

Understanding now just how bad her situation had turned, Wendy made one last furious attempt to back them off, trying to speak with as much authority as her little voice could muster. "If you don't take your hands off me this second you're gonna!..."

But the now thoroughly helpless Deputy was harshly silenced as the two Beastgirls tightened their grip on her frail body, making it clear how easily they could tear her to ribbons. Cleo also clapped her hand down harsh across Wendy's mouth as she and Nef pressed their scaly bodies closer and closer, crushing the little human girl in between them.

"Easy there, little piggy. I don't think you're gonna want to go squealing anytime soon." Cleo hissed devilishly right into Wendy's ear, while Nef put her muzzle right alongside the girl's face, just in the periphery of her sight.

"That's right, you wouldn't want anyone to find out how easily you get turned on at the thought of a girl getting claimed by a big, strong Lizard like that." The Red Reptile taunted in the Officer's opposite ear.

Wendy's eyes went wide in terror, realization dawning on her that somehow these two delinquent girls had discovered her worst secret! And as she reeled from this bitter truth, Cleo pressed her face right against the little human's cheek, the Lizard's big, leathery hood folding around the back of her head like a blanket.

"Uh oh, did we stumble upon your nasty little secret? You might've thought you had the world fooled, but we can smell Lizard on you... or more like, inside you I'd bet." Cleo punctuated with a taunting snicker.

"And with the way you were practically drooling over our little portrait, I bet some nice Lizard boy fucked you so good you haven't been able to stop imagining having your pussy packed up tight with his slimy, Beasty cock." Nef chimed in as she sneered right in the poor woman's face.

Wendy was on the verge of tears now, but the Lizards only smirked as they could tell she'd given up struggling against them. In fact, if anything she only seemed to be growing almost restless in their grip, needy. Both of the hoodlums craned their faces back over the top of their captive Cop, and shared a menacing grin. The next thing Wendy knew she was gasping in terrified arousal as the Red Lizard suddenly clutched her breast through her uniform.

"That's what I thought. You've been so desperate to have a Lizard's claws on you again, you'd even let a couple of girls like us have our way with you." Nef provoked the young lady as her claws easily cut through the thick khaki to toy with her soft chest.

Wendy was just about to lose it, finally able to let out a soft, pleading groan as she suddenly found the hand clamped over her mouth gone. But no sooner did she make that sound than she heard Cleo snickering darkly, immediately after feeling more of those lethal talons tracing right over top of her increasingly sensitive pussy. It took everything the Deputy had to bite her lip and hold back the desperate, sobbing moan she needed to make.

"No point trying to deny it, not to us. We can smell how wet you are. We know how badly you want to be used by us." Cleo's voice slithered directly into the girl's mind.

The entranced Officer was in disbelief, near despair, but there was no denying the blazing arousal her body was now suffering from. The Bestial scoundrels were completely right; when the first Lizard had raped her, he'd left a permanent scar on her soul, an overwhelming lust for his kind, and she didn't care who it was that took advantage of that fact, she just needed to surrender her body to more Lizards!

Fortunately for her, Cleo and Nef were really getting into the idea of making this Deputy their plaything. Both of the immoral Animals were grinning wildly as Wendy truly started to writhe in delightful agony under their touch. And as both of the oviparous girls were enveloping the small human between their full figures, Wendy was now becoming hyper aware of their own feminine traits. The Lizards' ample breasts crushed and pinned her with no chance of escape while their legs snuggled tight around her own like vice grips.

With the pretty little Policewoman helpless in their grasp, the Lizards grew bolder in feeling up every soft curve her body had to offer. Nef had started to pull the buttons down along the front of Wendy's shirt, while Cleo was busy slowly rubbing the palm of her scaly hand over the girl's slit, and before long there was an unmistakable wet spot soaking through her khakis.

Wendy failed to control her breath, and now a series of short, low moans were rapidly escaping her. That only served to embolden her Reptilian captors, and the duo moved their hands faster and harder as they continued to molest the helpless woman.

"I bet it'd be terribly embarrassing if anyone else found out about your secret Lizard lust, so what do you say we make a deal? You forget you ever caught us inking up this wall, and in return we don't tell everyone in town that you're actually a Lizard-craving slut." Cleo's voice slithered down Wendy's spine, ever heightening the smoldering arousal the Lizard was rubbing into her cunt.

HighLumin
HighLumin
586 Followers